Summer Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan Rich
Alan Rich
47 Followers

The electric fire burned the helmet of his softening erection as he continued thrusting his hips after he emptied himself in her. He began rapidly thrusting his finger in her ass. "Oh that's it! Yes! Yes!" he heard her moan. Using his semen that was leaking from her, he inserted another finger in her ass as he fought desperately to stifle a scream brought on by the sensitivity of his cock as it moved within her sloppy channel. Carmen grabbed her knees, pulling her legs as far as possible up to her chest.

"That's it. Fuck my fingers." He cooed through clenched teeth. Her rasping moans betrayed her extreme satisfaction as he began rapidly driving his fingers, never ceasing the onslaught of her ass as her body tensed and convulsed. He could feel the muscles clamping both his cock and his fingers as wave after wave of her climax washed through her body.

His enjoyment was overwhelming when he realized that he had given her such intense pleasure. A faint sheen of sweat glistened on the bridge of her nose as she lay there, relaxing in the after-glow of such an intense orgasm that he had provided for her.

With her eyes still closed, she saw streaking lights, the fireworks of long pent up passions being released. Carmen felt as if he had drained every ounce of energy from her. She was unable to move, the muscles in her arms, legs and body felt like jelly. She was limp. He was moving around on the bed but she didn't pay any attention to what he was doing as she relished in the feeling of total and all consuming bliss. The sexual acts with Alan had proven to be far more exciting and fulfilling than she had believed possible.

He lowered his body down so that he was lying off to one side, with her thigh under his waist. While keeping the two fingers firmly seated in her back passage and using the palm of his hand against her cheek, he turned her on her side, facing him. Pressing his hips forward so that his semi-erect cock stayed in her messy channel, the sight of his arm over her hip and her thigh across his waist, captivated his attention. The foremost thought in his mind was, "Jeez, I'm fucking her cunt and fingering her ass at the same time!"

Alan felt an odd sense of comfort as he held her. Holding her seemed so natural, so cozy, he was content to remain just as they were. Slowly his cock had become fully erect as it rested in the hot slippery confines of her sex, although he resisted pumping into her. His fingers slowly withdrew from her ass as the full context of what they had done and were doing was forever etched into his memory. The casual relaxed atmosphere starkly contrasted to how he had thought it would be with a totally naked woman lying next to him. Her skin was soft, smooth and warm. The pliable firmness of her breasts pressed to his chest, his arm lightly stroking, caressing her back as he held her against him. He kissed her forehead, enjoying the delicate tickle of her breath and the ever so slight aroma of her hair. Lavender. Yes, that had to be it, the clean scent of Lavender. Yet, holding her was totally and completely satisfying. His entire being was one with hers as the exquisite pleasure of a woman's flesh consumed him for the first time.

Carmen was also captivated by the surreal pleasures of their embrace. There was no rush to resume her carnal activities of earlier as she became lost in the comfort of his embrace. Her intentions for this evening were only to have sex with him, to have him pound her relentlessly to orgasm and then send him on his way. Her imagination was that he would be like rabbit in bed, fast and furious. The tables had turned in a direction that she had not anticipated. She knew that he didn't know the difference between fucking and making love to a woman. Without any comprehension on his part, this young man was making love to her. She now realized that this is exactly what had been missing from her life for the past several years.

Inhaling deeply, a feeling of regret washed over her because she realized that in a few hours she would be alone in her bed. She cradled her head in the nook of his shoulder, exhaled slowly, enjoying the intimate embrace of his arms and his fullness embedded inside her groin. A smile turned up the corners of her lips as she felt the cool trickle of their lustful juices leaking from her and running over the back of her thigh.

She didn't want him to leave.

Raising her head so that she would be able to look into his eyes, his lips continued pecking her face with gentle butterfly kisses.

"God damn Alan. That was fantastic. I haven't had a man make love to me like you did in a long, long time. Oh shit, that was intense." She quietly whispered, staring intently into his eyes. "Do all your girlfriends have orgasms like that when you make love to them?"

"Well, no. You're the first."

"The first? Come on, you can't be serious."

"Yep, I am."

"I can't believe your girlfriend never experienced an orgasm with you. You're a fantastic lover, a natural!" Carmen said.

"I am? Wow! Wait, yeah, you're just say'n that." Alan was beaming as her compliment stroked his newly formed confidence, yet she picked up the fleeting change in his expression as his doubt surfaced.

"Oh no. You are the best lover I've been with since…well since…"

"David?" Alan felt a sudden lump in his throat when he mentioned the name of her deceased husband. He quickly added, "Jeez Carmen, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to…"

Carmen whipped her head up, tossing the stands of her from her face, back over her shoulder. "Not to worry, you haven't said anything you shouldn't have. But yes, since David."

"I know you're the best I've ever had!" Alan exclaimed playfully. Hoping that adding just a touch of humor, this lull would quickly pass.

"I am, Huh? And just how many women have you been with, my dear Lover?"

It was the subtle crimson flush in his cheeks that betrayed his answer before he ever spoke. "Actually, two." His eyes would not meet hers, as he didn't want to admit the truth, yet he was unable to lie to her. He added, "Kinda."

She began to slightly rock her hips, relishing the sensations as his hard shaft slowly moving inside of her. "Kinda? Why don't you tell me what 'Kinda' means? Don't be embarrassed. It's ok."

It was an odd feeling, carrying on a conversation as he began moving his hips. He was captivated in the pleasure of wallowing in her sloppy channel and matching the slow rhythm of her continued lovemaking. After several minutes he finally drew up the courage to tell her about his past sexual experiences.

"The first time was with my friends older cousin. We were in the garage clowning around and I don't know how it all started, but me and Ryan were fingering her and playing with her tits under her shirt. She was playing with us when she said that she wanted to fuck. So she got on all fours with her jeans pulled down. She started jacking me off while Ryan was fucking her. He didn't last long and pulled out when he busted his nut, and then I got behind her. I was scared to death and missing her hole I wound up rubbing the tip between her legs and just as I put the head in, I had to pull it out because I came. She didn't want to have anything to do with us after that."

"She sounds like she's a real bitch. I hate people like that." Carmen said.

"Yea, she is a bitch. I saw her one other time and she acted like I didn't even exist."

"Can you reach my wine cooler?"

"Sure." Alan said. Reaching, stretching his arm over to the nightstand, grabbing both bottles.

"Now tell me about your other experience," she asked after she took a sip.

The other times were with my last girlfriend, Linda. She gave me blowjobs, or at least I thought they were blowjobs."

"What do you mean, you thought they were blowjobs?"

"Well after what you did, I now know the difference. Anyway, Linda would put the head in her mouth and then use her hand to jack me off. Just before I came, she would take me out of her mouth and use her hand to finish me."

"Did you ever go any farther with her?"

"Naw, that was it." Alan chuckled, adding, "The only thing she would let me do to her was play with her tits."

"I'm glad that's all she let you do."

The furrows on Alan's brow attested to his surprise at her comment. "Why?"

"Easy. I should have said that her loss is my gain. It's just that you are a natural when it comes to pleasing a woman."

"Ok, I'm lost," he admitted. His mind raced, "How can I be a 'natural', what did I do?" but it was beyond his understanding of how she could use the term 'natural' when this was his first time. Hiding his confusion, he listened as she explained.

"I can't speak for all women, just my own point of view. The way you handle yourself, you seem to have an inner confidence that shows you care about the woman. For example, you have never tried to force yourself on me, not even when you were looking down the front of my coveralls. When I was blowing you, you gently held my head with your hands. You didn't try to force me to go deeper or faster. When you fingered my ass, you didn't try to push the issue farther by using your dick and after you came, you kept on fucking me until I came. Most men don't have that consideration."

Alan interrupted, "The only reason I used my fingers was because you kept on saying 'Yes.' every time I pushed my finger against your ass."

"It felt absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't have stopped you if you would have tried to fuck my ass. The point I'm trying to make is…you don't just 'Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am' you actually make love. You held me afterwards. You just held me, kissed my face, stroked my hair. You made love to me then and you are making love to me now."

Alan smiled. "I like holding you and I'm enjoying making love to you. But would you have really let me in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Oh Jeez… This is too much." Alan responded as wild images flashed into his minds eye of him in her ass. "She can't be serious. She's just saying that." A quiet voice whispered from the depths of his imagination.

"I need a bathroom break. Do you need anything while I'm up?" she asked.

"Naw, I'm fine." His thoughts relieved at this interruption and with reluctance he pulled his shaft from her moist channel as he moved off to her side. His hands trailed softly and slowly down the length of her leg as she turned and sat on the edge of the bed. His attention held by the soft, warm smoothness of her skin.

Waiting for several minutes he went to the other bathroom and when he returned to the bedroom, Carmen was still absent. Going into the kitchen, he took two sodas from the refrigerator and then straightened the sheets on the bed. Noticing the large wet spot on the sheet, he stretched out, so his body covered it, as he didn't want her to lie on it.

When she returned, she walked around the bed, opened the drawer on the nightstand and took out a tube of lubricant. "This boy is going to satisfy all of my needs." She thought as she stood there looking at him, tapping the tube against her chin.

"What's that for?" He asked as she crawled onto the bed beside him.

"You're about to find out, Lover." She purred as she knelt on her hands and knees, sideways across his torso and handed him the tube.

"Now put a blob on my ass and rub it around with your finger."

"Oh!" she gasped as he smeared the cold lubricant on the entrance of her back passage. "That's it. Just like that. Start pushing a little."

Alan inhaled sharply when she, in turn, placed a dollop of the lubricant on the tip of his erection. "Oh Jeez, that feels good!" He exclaimed as her hand quickly warmed the chill and she began stroking the slick length of his erection.

Rising up to a sitting position, Alan placed his other arm across her back and used his hand to spread her butt cheeks farther apart. "That's it, keep doing what you are doing. Oh yes! Deeper." Carmen cooed as he repeatedly pumped his finger into her ass past the second knuckle.

"You keep that up, I'm going to pop," he cautioned as her hand manipulated his shaft and her thumb circled the sensitive helmet.

"Use two fingers now. Hurry!" she gasped as she dropped down, resting her shoulders on the bed, her breasts crushed against his thigh. "Oh fuck yes! Damn, I forgot how good it feels. Faster, come on, deeper."

"Ready for more than my fingers?"

"Ok, Ok. Just keep your fingers in my ass." She instructed as she moved off to his side, turning so that her butt was now facing him.

Quickly moving on his knees behind her, he used the palm of his free hand to spread the cheeks of her butt as she reached between her thighs and grasped his erection. The subdued illumination of the candles accented the contrast of her bikini tan, erotically framing her butt as he watched her guide the tip of his shaft along her very moist slit. He watched, fascinated as she released her grip of him and began vigorously rubbing her clit.

He slowly withdrew his fingers and placed the tip of his shaft at the lubricated, puckered ring. He began pushing, pausing as the helmet seated firmly in the opening.

"Slow, easy. God your cock is hot!" She moaned as he increased the pressure.

"Aaahhh, wait, wait, wait!" She groaned, exhaling several deep breaths when the bulbous helmet penetrated past the tight ring.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked cautiously, fearing that she was indeed in pain.

"No, not at all. It's just you're bigger than your fingers. God, I want you in me."

"Jeez, your so tight. Are you sure I ain't hurting you?"

"Fuck my ass! She commanded, as she thrust her body against his, moaning loudly, almost screaming as half in his shaft suddenly speared into her.

"Aaahhh. Fuck me! Aaahhh, yes!" she screamed, again thrusting her hips back against him, burying her face in the pillow.

Leaning back slightly, he looked at where their bodies joined. His pubic hair was crushed in the valley between her cheeks. He realized that he was fully embedded in her ass as the tight muscle clamped around the base of his shaft. "Oh jeez, your ass is fucking tight, Aaahhh, goddamn it feels good." He moaned, feeling her muscle contracting around the base of his cock. Taking his hands and placing them on her upturned butt, he spread her cheeks wide as he slowly withdrew and pushed back in. Repeating his unhurried thrusts, he watched, fascinated by the sight of his shaft moving in and out her taunt back passage.

"Yes, fuck my ass Lover!" She said. Her voice muffled by the pillow.

"Like this?" He asked cockily as he began rhythmically thrusting his hips.

"Aaahhh, yes, just like that. Keep fucking me, I'm so close to cumming." She gasped as she rose up and looked back at her young lover. Moving her hand from rubbing her clit, she fondled his scrotum as she matched her thrusting to his.

"That's it, play with my balls. Oh god, yes." He groaned, relishing the sensations of her fingers messaging his sack and the hot confines of her ass.

The excitement of being in her ass and the enjoyment of listening to her gasping moans as he took her, proved to be too much stimulation. He had been fighting the rapidly building urge for the past several minutes, keeping his eyes tightly shut so that the sight before would not throw him over the edge. Moving his hands over her hips, using her hips as a handhold, he began to relentlessly pound his shaft deeply into her. "Ooohh god, its so tight, I love fucking your butt. Aaahhh." He exclaimed as the pressure of his orgasm rapidly built. Feeling her muscles clamping his cock and the hot tightness of her ass, he wanted his first experience of anal sex to last forever.

He could feel her body beginning to tremble as her climax erupted, the muscles clamping his shaft in an inescapable grip as she collapsed under him, dragging him down on top of her. The pliable firmness of her butt under his hips, the warmth of her body as he lay over her back and the grip she maintain on him, threw him over the edge of pleasure. "Here it cums! Ooohh Fuuuuck meeee!" He hissed and his cries of ecstasy equaled hers as his shaft pulsed and the intensity sharply mounted as she clamped off his release. Suddenly her muscle relaxed and he gasped in relief as his pent up flow exploded, sending jets of hot semen squirting inside her back passage.

"Whew, that was awesome." He groaned, enthralled with the pleasure of feeling her puckered ring pulsating on his softening shaft. Exhaling heavily, he positioned himself comfortably over her back, gently pressing his cheek against hers. He whispered, "I'm sorry I popped so quick, I just couldn't hold back any longer."

She smiled, whispering, "When I felt you shooting your hot cum in my ass, my orgasm just kept going. No you didn't cum to quick at all. You were perfect."

Propping up on his elbows so that she was not taking his full weight, he began gently kissing her shoulders and then leaning down, kissed her ear and face.

She whispered as he started to pull out. "Just stay like you are, don't move. I want to keep you in me for a while longer. You feel so damn good in my ass."

When his flaccid shaft finally slipped from the confines of her ass, he rolled her over onto his side; drawing her next to him and they lay in each other's arms for a long time. Neither spoke, both enjoyed the exquisite embrace as he held her against his body and she snuggled back tightly to him. He moved his arm and she rested her head on it while his hand cupped her breast and she placed her leg back over his. He began kissing her cheek as his free hand slowly trailing up and down along her side and she caressed his arms as he held her.

"I have to be going soon." He whispered, disappointed that their evening was coming to a close.

"I know but I just feel so secure here with you. I wish you didn't have to go."

"Oh Jeez, believe me, I don't want to go either. Can I come back in morning?"

She softly laughed as she rolled over, facing him, tangled in his arms, "I'm having company tomorrow for lunch but later in the afternoon I'll be free. Lets say, 4 O'clock?"

"I'll be here, count on it!" He whispered as their lips met.

Her robe, with the sash untied, draped loosely off her shoulders as she stepped into the living room. "Come on. I'll walk you out to your truck," she said as he returned from the kitchen, pulling his T-shirt down over his shoulders.

"Shouldn't you cover up? Someone might see you." He asked as she pushed open the screen and stepped out onto the porch.

"I will if a car comes by. And my neighbors are all watching T.V. or sleeping, so no one will see me. But I'll tie it if you wish," she smirked, knowing what his answer would be.

"Oh Jeez. This is unreal." His thoughts were nothing more than a maddening jumble of whirling visions and strange events as he tried to put everything that had happened this evening into some type of order. He had been allowed to stare at her panties while they ate, popped his nut in her mouth, pussy and ass. She said he was a natural lover and that she liked having his cock in her ass. And now she was walking out to the street almost naked! His mind was numb from everything that had happened in the past several hours and he couldn't keep his eyes off her naked breasts. They jiggled with each step as they walked down the driveway to where his truck was parked on the street. He slipped his arm inside her robe, holding her nakedness.

Opening his door, he leaned back against the seat and pulled her close, holding her naked body as their tongues met in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, he brought his mouth down to her breasts, as he kneaded the pliable flesh and teasingly bit her nipples. Glancing up he saw her head tilted back as she held the back of his head, pressing his face to her breasts. Her breathing was becoming heavier and when his finger trailed down her stomach and circled her clit, a gentle moan escaped her throat.

Alan Rich
Alan Rich
47 Followers