Summer Lovin' Gang Bang

Story Info
Hostess is gang banged by a busload of Japanese tourists.
11.1k words
4.25
89k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
472 Followers

Subject -- Silicon Valley Hostess is tricked by a displeased suitor and is forced to unwillingly oblige a bus load of sexually demanding Japanese Computer Nerds. All characters are over 18 years of age. Those referred to as students are college or graduate students. If anal, vaginal and oral sex gang bangs are not your thing, go to your TV and turn to the Disney Channel.

* * * * * * * *

Summer Lov'in Gang Bang

Let me introduce myself, my name is Daphne. Yes, I agree. it's a silly name. My Dad once read a Victorian novel and liked the name. It is not a modern name. it's the name of an Ancient Greek nymph saved by her father from being raped by Apollo.

Luck Daphne, when I was being sexualy ravished by a bus load of Japanese Computer Nerds, no one came to my aid.

I guess you want to know a little about me, so here goes. Oh, I'll go into more detail later about my family but let's start with a brief description of how I look so you can get a mental image in your head.

I'm of mixed parentage. Dad is Japanese and my Mom is German/Latina. I carry a bit of all of them but unlike many Japanese woman, I have two large breasts, sometimes embarrassingly large. My eyes are wide with the tiniest acanthus fold, my cheeks are high, my lips more swollen than a typical Asian but are as sensual as Latina. My legs are long and my muscles are compact and nicely curved like my German grandmother.

My waist is tight. I watch my weight. I keep away from sweets and too many carbs. Like all of us, if I don't, a few pounds from out of nowhere lands on my tummy. I weigh in at 122 pounds and weigh myself every other day. if the needle it pointing above then I'm headed into fat land and I cut out burger rolls and tacos until I'm back to 122. My ass, thought you'd never ask, it's heart shaped and carries a little extra fat so it's a good cushion if you know what I mean. Most of my boyfriends seemed to have prefered the rear entrance.

As for sex, as you might have guessed, I'm no virgin. I started a bit later than my girlfriends. Like most Latinas, of which I am one quarter, I like to please my man, whatever way they desire, oral vaginal or on occasion anal. As I am one half Japanese I have adopted the Japanese liberal attitude toward sex but more about that later.

When I was younger, only a few weeks after graduating from high school, I took two of my girlfriends to the Mission Swimming Pool. It's an old pool here in San Francisco, built a long time ago, but well maintained. It is one of the few pools that are outdoors so you can feel the sun on your face and when it hits my tender nipples under my bikini top, they always get hard. Isn't that crazy?

It was just before Memorial Day. The facility usually closes for holidays. What sense does that make? Anyway, eager to get in a day of swimming before the holiday we made arrangement to go to the pool.

Summer seemed to have already begun with a warm spell that had lasted all of the last two weeks of May. My two girlfriends, Joan and Diane, decided to get our toes wet. We each wore our sexy bikinis. Of the three of us, I had the largest breasts and last year's suit hardly covered me adequately. I realized I should have worn something more modest from the whistles and catcalls I was getting from the boys. Just the same, who cared? And I did enjoy the attention.

I noticed a few of the tough guys, the old Cremer gang from High School, standing in the shade of the boy's locker room. They were delinquents and druggies, a few years older than us. They were watching me but I paid no attention to them. I've always thought to stare back or pay undue attention to a male is to invite attention. Men seem to take an innocent wayward glance as an invitation for intimacy.

It was a beautiful clear day. The blue sky was cloudless. The air was clean and warm with a tiny breeze. The three of us walked and swam in an area of moderate depth. I never felt comfortable swimming where the water was over my head. I keep away from the deep water area where the guys showed off their diving skills or lack thereof. But for us girls it was so much fun to be together on this warm summer day sloshing through cooling water.

The three of us were fooling around, splashing each other with water when all of a sudden I was pulled backwards and my head was pushed under water. What was going on? As I surfaced I realized it was the Cremer guys, four of them dragging me into the deeper end of the pool. I was struggling to keep my head above water and they each had a leg or an arm. But I soon realized what they were really after.

They had their other hands all over me. Feeling my breasts under my top, soon my top was stripped away. Then pinching my nipples, one of the gang was squeezing my ass cheeks and Cremer, the leader of the gang was at my thigh and forcing his finger into my vagina. Finally a lifeguard spotted what was going on. He blew his whistle and dove into the water, then the gang scattered. I found myself in the comforting arms of an older lifeguard who swam me back to the shallow area.

My bikini top had disappeared and for modesty I had to hold on to my naked breasts as he brought me to safety. To my dismay my bikini bottoms were cherry red. My virginity was gone.

As you might imagine, I'll never go to a public swimming pool again. But on those rare times I'd see Cremer, usually in the downtown area, leaning against the 7-11 Store with a paper bag covering whatever he was drinking. He always seemed to be high but he still had the presence of mine to always hold up his third finger and sickly wave it at me with a stupid grin on his face, just before he'd stick out his tongue. Oh, was is disgusting.

That was when I wished I was a big guy. I would have punched him right in the nose. But I'm not a big guy, I'm just a normal big busted girl who got my hymen busted by that thug Cremer at the Mission Pool. I guess that's what they will have to put on my tombstone.

Nope, I'm just kidding! You have to bury such stuff from the past or how else can you go forward? If I learned anything from that experience, I should have learned I have a tendency to be a victim.

I have much sweeter memories to focus on. I remember the first time my high school sweetheart made love to me. It was the night of our high school prom. We had both turned 18, only weeks before. We had come to a beach entry lonely road, hidden behind huge modern homes built right on the shore. He parked his vintage Ford Mustang convertible off to the side of the road under a tall palm tree. We could hear the waves crashing into the piers of what the residents call their private beach. Of course there is no such thing as a legal private beach. All coastal beaches are supposed to be open to the public in California.

There are not supposed to be gated entry roads, but go argue with millionaires or in this case billionaires who build iron gates to wall in their mansions and capture the public beach they front on. Poor people who don't live there are still legally entitled to enter the beach. We may not share their wealth but we do share the love of the beach.

We had parked fifty feet from the locked gate. There was a small gate house with a cut out for an air conditioner. The gate house was empty, the security guard had left for the night. I took off my prom dress in the car and changed into a pair of short shorts and a skimpy halter top. We took a beach blanket and quietly closed the convertible doors. We cut behind the gate house, through the dense brush, and scaled an old wire fence easily.

From that vantage point we could see the big yellow moon that illuminated the white sandy beach. We walked out and laid out our blanket and embraced. Our clothes quickly fell from our bodies, our kisses became more passionate and before I realized it my boyfriends rigid penis was forcing its way between my legs.

The sand beneath our beach towel was cool from the night air. Our lips shone in the moonlight. We promised eternal love to each other, our lips locked in embrace, our hands reaching for the happiness only sexual fulfillment could provide. We were both nude and without warning I could feel for the first time his dart of love had begun to penetrate my vagina.

As with any novices, the excitement was to much to bear. I raised my hips to facilitate his entrance. In that moment he thrust himself deep into my vagina and much too soon erupted, exploding his creamy effluent and spending himself in fervid desire.

This was my first taste of sacred love. We soon would repeat this act in every place we could think of; in his car, in my bedroom, under the school bleachers, even at a drive-in movie north of here. Once we'd started making love, there was no end to our practice sessions. With each repetition the sex just got better and better. My boyfriend was able to last longer so I got what I wanted. Of course, I never complained when he was a "minute man," I'm just not type of girl. But the sex got much better.

Yes, there is no question. Sex is hotter in the summer. It's nice in the winter as well, nestled under a warm blanket; but in the summer heat, the sweat and saliva runs more freely, the pussy lubes, and I was to learn even the ass seems to take a raw cock nicely with just a little precum.

Ok, you may disagree, but that is my experience. Winter with its chill and cold breeze never excited my labia like a bead of perspiration running from my belly down my tummy though the maze landing strip into my vagina's anatomy. Yes, lov'in in the summer is what lov'in is all about. Alas, young love is sometimes disrupted by the differing plans of each lover. So here I am, working in Silicon Valley as a hostess and my first lover is somewhere in the Sahara working as a petrol engineer.

I grew up in San Francisco, it's called The City Of Free Love. I guess you might say on that summer nights I gave it away for free with uncommon frequency. Summertime was always the time for living in the sun, isn't that what they say? It was a time for experimentation, night sex on the warm sands of San Francisco bay or the back seat of the car in some desolate lover's lane where you hope the Son of Sam doesn't jump out of the bushes and plant a bullet in your head.

But still, you roll up your skirt, of slip your shorts off one leg and open wide for lover boy to do his thing. Maybe even a little oral tongue lube before he stuffs you like a baked potato skin. Sometimes when it's getting late, and he's driving you home, you let him pull you over close and he pulls your head gently into his lap and to your surprise he has already unzipped his pants and that old cock-a-doodle is ready and waiting.

You take it in your mouth like a lollipop and cuddle it, tongue it, give it all the love you can. When he cums you don't let it drool out of your mouth onto the upholstery, you just grin and swallow and then you open wide to show him what a good girl you are.

The coming of age brings the realities of adult behavior. The scare of thinking a late menstrual period meant you were pregnant only to find the bed sheets marked with a rusty tinge two weeks later. The thought of giving birth to solidify a relationship. The stress of worrying if your lover is cheating on you. The temptations when attractive men make passes at you or when your boss indicates a little hanky panky could get you a promotion.

Let me tell you about summer loving, not just about that one guy I dated who only wanted to grind my pussy on the deck while other boats sailed by, or that really raunchy guy who would cover me with a big towel and gently squeeze his very fat cock inside me, fucking me so slowly, right on a crowded beach with a thousand people around us. I don't think anyone knew what was going on--but that's common everyday sex stuff.

All normal guys want to fuck you, even strangers want to fuck you. Truck drivers whistle at your ass before they've even seen your face. Then pass and pull over hoping you will jump in the back seat of their cab where their fantasy fuck will take place. Believe me, that shit is everyday stuff for an attractive girl, even for those less attractive. Horny men are not fussy.

You want to hear about real sex, real throbbing slam-bam-thank-you-mam stuff? Then I'll tell you how I ended up having sex this past summer with a bus load of Japanese students visiting Silicon Valley.

It had nothing to do with making love, it was just raw sex, getting fucked and fucked and fucked till the cum and sweat mingled in your eyes and tongue, teeth, vagina and even your asshole burned. Oh, how it burned! So my dear friend, promise me you will never repeat this and I will tell you exactly what happened, but you must promise. On one hand it was a very unpleasant experience, but on the other hand it was hot, oh so hot. I get wet just thinking about it.

Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself and my family history. Things you might have guessed but did not know. As I'd said, my Dad is a Japanese businessman who met and married my mom. He lived with us off and on through my childhood. Two weeks here in California, then he'd spend three weeks in Tokyo, and so on. He had an important job with a large auto manufacturer. He earned well and was very generous to us.

Dad met my mom on one of his trips, right on the airplane. I think he had sex with her that first night in the airplane bathroom. He always called me the "mile high kid." He courted her and married her in just 4 weeks time. She was a stewardess back in the day when stews were chosen for their beauty. This is no longer the case, in the name of equality, beauty has gone out the window. Ugly nasty stews are not the norm but they are a rapidly rising minority. Just get on a plane flight and you will find out.

My Mom's dad was a Latino career American Army Officer. Grandpa met his lover, who became his wife, in Munich, Germany near where he was stationed in the 1980s. My grandmother was a very pretty woman.She spoke with a German accent but her English was perfect. My grandad's family was very close and got along very well.

We'd go up to Oakland to stay with them at Christmas time and for Memorial Day. That was where I'd meet all my cousins and distant relatives. Granddad's family had lived in Oakland for over one hundred years. Benny was my first cousin, we called it "kissing cousins" and once we were eighteen we spent a lot of time making out in the attic of grandpa's old Victorian home on Delano Street. We did just about everything but just stopped short of the holy grail. If the hole in my short shorts had been larger, we might have done that too.

When I was a teenager my Mom found out that Dad had a wife in Tokyo and three children. She wasn't pleased. However they never divorced and although his visits became less frequent he continued to support us. My mom still slept in the same bedroom with him and from the noises I'd heard, they were still having sex.

About the time I graduated, I had begun to realize that men found me attractive. The ugly duckling had finally come into her own. I grew a few inches that summer right up to 5 foot 7 inches. Even though I am part Asian, I've got a more wide eyed look then the typical Asian eyes. I have high cheek bones, full lips and a light skin complexion. Sorry, no tattoos.

My hair is dark but my eyes are green, they seem to change a little depending on the hour. I have full lips. I guess I got my perfect teeth from my German grandmother, also my height, she was quite tall and busty. I wear a 32DD bra and small panties which fit tightly on my curvy butt.

My first cousin Ito is gay. He's Dad's sister's son. His mom married a Japanese-American rocket scientist. I used to talk to Ito about sex when we got away together on holiday celebrations. He was 4 years older than me. He used to say,

"Sex is like eating. You should try all types of sex and all types of persons. When you taste what you like you will know it, but you will only know it if you've tasted a lot."

So I guess it was like the motto, "Keep on trucking," or more to the point, my cuz was saying, "Keep on fucking," till you find just what you want.

You probably think that is a male chauvinist concept, but Japanese women are often quite loose when it comes to sex. Virginity in the old country wasn't thought to be a big thing like it was in Puritanical America. Virginity was something you surrendered when your boss or an older man asked for it. Or if you were of a privileged class you kept it in place as a bargaining chip for a wealthy marriage dowry.

Following my cousin Ito's advice I set out to learn all there was about sex. I read books, I asked questions and I practiced what I was taught. I would go into those sleazy sex shops and look at all the crazy paraphernalia. And I'd ask questions. I became skilled at oral sex, I was taught by a boyfriend who loved it. My gay cousin Ito coached me in oral and also explained the intricacies of anal. Anal sex is not my favorite as it takes extra prep or it can get embarrassing, but it does provide a unique sensation. I don't usually get to orgasm from anal but I admit it can be very pleasing.

Learning to prepare for anal I have made it a practice to douche daily, maybe because my natural state is to be a little constipated. I feel much better when I am clean, not that I'm expecting to get butt fucked riding home on the cable car.

You never heard about sex on the cable cars? I had a horrific experience about 8 months ago. I got on the trolley at Powell's Market. It was one of the newer cars and it was packed. I felt like a sardine in a can. I found a bench seat after a few stops and sat between two large guys. As the car was vibrating its way up a hill I felt both guy's elbows against my breasts. I guessed these guys were getting their jollies feeling up girls like me who made the mistake of sitting between them.

I tried to make myself smaller to escape but my large breasts didn't make it any easier. The guy to my right had his jacket over his lap. At a certain moment he lifted it so I could see he was exposing himself. His cock was fat, large, red and furry. I froze looking at it.

As if on cue, the guy on the other side laid his jacket on my lap. Before I could object his hand went down to his shoe and came up under my short skirt. I was scared. I couldn't move. I didn't even think to escape this embarrassing situation. I could feel his large fingers slip under the edge of my panties and go right for my vagina. I had just started my period and before I knew it his hand was under the sanitary napkin.

I started to object and tried to push him away, but the guy exposing himself grabbed my hand and slipped it under his coat so his cock was now in my left hand. The novelty of being finger fucked and holding a stranger's swollen penis while on a commuter crammed trolley struck me as comical. I smiled like an idiot. The exhibitionist smiled back at me and nodded like a retard. Oh excuse me, I should say, "Mentally challenged."

Following the finger fucker's lead, which was both erotic and now becoming pleasurable, I began to squeeze the exhibitionist's warm erect cock. After about 4 strong squeezes the guy looked me in the eye, then closed his eyes, then opened wide and came right into my palm. The finger fucker guy was quite good at what he was doing. I began to orgasm. Reflexively I kept squeezing the other guy's penis.

Finally I looked out the cable car window and saw a brown cable car sign indicating it was my stop. I struggled to rise up and as I did the finger fucker reamed me. I pushed down unintentionally trying to lift myself and must shifted my weight to my left hand not thinking of the firm penis in my palm. I guess my weight on his cock was too much and as I pushed down I must have crushed his swollen balls. He cried out in pain.

erectus123
erectus123
472 Followers