Summer Lovin' Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
470 Followers

Of course everyone seated or standing nearby, some of whom already had an idea of what was going on, turned to look. As I pulled my hand away and his jacket fell to the floor. My wet palm shed the large glob of shining cum and his erect cum laden cock was no longer a secret.

I grabbed for the shiny pole to get my footing and slipped because of the slippery cum still on my palm. Falling, I reached backwards to regain my balance and crushed the exhibitionist"s balls again, he screamed. Quickly I reached out with my other hand, which was dry, grabbed the pole and recovered my balance. As I raced for the exit, the finger fucker guy's wet hand fell from under my short skirt no longer impaling my trembling vagina. Somehow the adhesive from the sanitary pad stuck to the hair on the back of his hand and it looked like he was waving a red flag.

Did anyone come to my aid? Did anyone defend me? No, only some older woman with her hair in a ratty bun yelled in my ear,

"You, young lady are a whore."

"If I'm a whore, what are you?" I quickly replied, as if I was Pee Wee Herman. "I was being molested."

"It looked like you were enjoying every minute of it," she replied and gave me the finger.

I rushed to get off the bus. I looked back and could see the exhibitionist was busy smelling the fingers of his accomplice who was still trying to dislodge the sanitary napkin red flag.

Maybe I didn't handle myself well? You tell me? What would you have done?

At first I was petrified, but somehow I lost all fear once that furry cock was in my palm. Maybe because at that point I felt in control? But maybe that lady was right, maybe I am a whore? And if I rode that trolley again and those two guy were seated there, do you really think I would sit down between them? You betcha I would, in a San Francisco heartbeat. Does that surprise you? You think guys are the only ones who like kinky sex in public places?

Let me tell you, and I'm embarrassed to admit it, that exhibitionist's cock was in fact the type of penis that I prefer. I love a fat cock that can fill me to the brink, it doesn't have to be long, but it shouldn't be real thin. Oh, it doesn't have to be furry like that dude's. But, my friend, in truth I must confess, I have never met a cock I didn't like or couldn't accommodate. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a whore. If I was escorting in Silicon Valley I'd be at a way higher pay grade. Those girls do $300-$1000 per trick. Of course they are mostly Russians and probably spies as well.

My German grandmother is in her 80's, but she was a knockout in her younger days. I've seen her pictures. Grandpa said she was a waitress in the military camp bar in Occupied Western Germany when he met her after the war had ended. I am not so sure. I peeked once in her scrapbook that she kept hidden in her bedroom bureau and there was a photo card of a topless waitress in a beer hall holding a giant Stein of beer. Just what one would have imagined she'd have looked like when she was 24 years old.

She once confided to me, that when she was growing up, that the Russian occupying troops had taken possession of her family home in 1944. Both she and her mother had to satisfy not just the soldiers living requirements but also their sexual needs, satisfy or die. This meant lying on the living room table every evening, legs spread nude or their clothes would be torn off. Then the six or seven soldiers living with them would satisfy themselves. Where was her father, oh yes, they had dealt with him on the first day they arrived? He was buried in the rose garden behind the home.

How horrible was that experience? How can you live through an experience like that?

She said,

"You just have to think different thoughts and keep your eyes closed. The people next door were a Jewish family. They were shipped out to a concentration camp earlier in the war. A few hours after they were taken away, the neighbors stripped their house bare of all possessions. Some town official's relatives moved in a few days later. The first thing they did was to take off that little marker the Hebrew people put on their doors. We survived. Those poor people had it much worse, they were exterminated."

She admitted the nightly sex quickly became a routine.

"The body got used to it and the mind just flew off to some pleasant dream land while one Schwanz [cock] was quickly replaced by another."

I thought better of asking if she had to service them orally. When I asked if they used condoms, she laughed,

"Of course not."

"How did you keep from getting pregnant?"

She turned away,

"Don't ask me that," and left the room.

Then she returned a few minutes later and said,

"You can't get pregnant if they do it in your butt," then she began to cry and ran out.

It was obvious there were parts of the rape scenario that would remain secret. I don't think Dad knew about these stories and it is just as well that he didn't. No doubt Grandma had to give it up anally, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I have a half Uncle out there somewhere, a Russian/German, I'd guess.

Forgive me, maybe these family histories just boring recollections. Let me move on to the story I wanted to tell you. There I was, on that warm sunny day, July 7, leading the latest tourist group out of SFO (San Francisco International Airport) to the bus. I carried a triangular blue flag with the company's logo on the end of a long white whiplike plastic pole.

Of course you will understand that I have to keep the name of company secret. I will tell you the name in private if we get the chance to meet. As you may have guessed, every job or employment contract there is filled with reams of non disclosure documents, from the highly paid VIP's down to the sweet people who clean the toilets.

Let me get back to what we were talking about. I was completing my third year of working as a hostess for that this famous Silicon Valley company and looking forward a 20 day vacation they give us after we reach that that anniversary.

This crazy night of sex took place not on the beach, but in a hotel conference room where one disgruntled student turned the tables on me. I should have had an inkling. After all, I was warned. These nerds are all geniuses. You never know what they are capable of.

Let me start at the beginning, I don't want to confuse you. As I said, I was working for this tech firm in Silicon Valley. No, I'm not a techie, I've never been able to program. I'm a hostess, I welcome groups of visitors and cater to their special needs. You might say I'm a tour guide to our campus and a facilitator for any problem these foreigners might have while visiting our country. Yep, that's me. I'm the hostess. That night you might say I was the hottest hostess in the Valley.

We usually get groups of about twenty college students, all between the ages of 18 and 22 years. They come in for interviews, conferences and a tour of the facilities. They travel by invitation to visit us, the come from all over the world, That night they all came in me.

The students stay at a small hotel dorm, a sort of self service hotel built on our campus. On the first floor there is a large circular conference room with a desk in the middle of the room surrounded by chairs. Eight yellow vinyl sofas meant for casual seating are placed against the outside walls. We have the option of converting the room into an entertainment center for films, and all internet transmissions that can be routed onto a huge high density HD screen.

The idea of the conference center is enable us to have formal or casual meetings. The guests are given rooms upstairs, usually two to a room. We have personnel who clean up but there isn't any room service. Snacks are available from vending machines and each room has a mini bar. Since my job requires 24 hour attention to our guests, I have a dorm room at my disposal as well. Working these 24 hour shifts has its advantages, I usually work 6 weeks and then I get two weeks off. After that particular "hot" night, two weeks was hardly long enough to heal.

Our company does not have a strict dress code. Our guidelines are that upper level employees may dress as good taste will allow but hostesses must wear the company outfit; a light blue blouse, a tight short skirt and our choice of flats or heels. I usually wear a 3 inch heel. I know from experience if I look attractive, which means sexy, I get more attention and less arguments from the guests.

Young men and women all have hormonal tension. This is especially true with nerdy techie types. If they can maneuver you into a corner you never know what comes next. You learn by experience to avoid any communications that may be misunderstood. The girls want sex as much as the boys. Lesbian behavior is common among Japanese students. Both sexes struggle to keep their libidos under control, especially after they have had a few drinks.

With these men and women there is a war going on between their minds and their bodies, a conflict of propriety, fantasy and their sexual needs, between yin and yang. Which force will win or will there be a compromise? That fateful night there was no question as to the answer. But enough of this foreshadowing, let me tell you my story and then you can decide.

I met the student nerds at the San Francisco International Airport at 11:42. Their JAL flight (Japan Airlines) from Tokyo takes about 17 hours. They arrived at 11:15, a few minutes earlier than expected. Our blue company minibus was waiting for them. It is a medium sized bus with a capacity of 28 people. I stood with a large sign and a blue company flag to meet them as they cleared customs.It was right on time.

I herded the group towards the bus. I gave each student a stick-on name tag to apply to their jackets. As it was a warm day most of they had shed their outer garments and stuck the name tags on their shirts. Airports are fast moving and for security reasons and they don't let a parked vehicle linger much longer than it takes to load the passengers.

Our guests are usually here for a 5 day stay. They are instructed to bring a carry on suitcase so they don't have to wait in the baggage area and I don't have to deal with lost suitcases, a big time waster. Of course the unexpected sometimes happens. One student appeared to be missing. I shouted his name from the checklist and after a few minutes wait, they all began to clap excitedly as this tall student, "Randy," emerged with a giant stuffed teddy bear and carrying a "Left my Heart" tee shirt from behind one of the kiosks.

With the group fully assembled, I told the students to pick up their belonging and get on the bus. There was some confusion as the bags all looked alike, but after checking their name tags I herded them onto the bus.

Unfortunately I only knew a few baby words in Japanese, that my grandmother had used. In my house, our parents were anxious that we only spoke English.

These students all spoke fairly good English, albeit with some pronunciation problem. I must say they managed quite well. But the name tags made me laugh. They were all Christian surnames, as if a priest had penned them in English. There was a John, Luke, Matt, Paul, Brian, Mary, Michael, etcetera with the exception of the tall good looking guy right behind me. His name tag? Randy, and from the look of his grin I figured he was, yes, randy. It turned out that guess was 100% right.

It took about 45 minutes to arrive at the company compound. The bus stopped right in front of the dorm. Everybody got out of the small bus and stood there in the summer sun, dressed in their odd colorful clothing, some wearing Hollywood style vintage sunglasses. The Japanese have their own futuristic/vintage style. The group stood for a while looking around, marveling at the exquisite multi-million dollar architecture. The campus was designed as a modern corporate attempt to create the perfect think tank environment.

I gave each person a plastic card with a magnetic strip room key inside a small folder marked with the room number. I told them if they were dissatisfied with their roommate they could trade among themselves or check back with me for a single. There didn't seem to be any complaints. I suggested they to go to their rooms, unpack and meet me in the conference room in a half hour and then we would all go for lunch.

Everyone was on time except you know who. I was beginning to see a pattern, Randy was obviously the least disciplined in the group. The rest of the students were very serious. Once more we were forced to waited about 5 minutes for Randy, who arrived running and out of breath. He was now wearing a blue Dodgers cap turned backwards and a plaid red and blue silk scarf around his neck.

I gave each student a map with all the different company buildings identified. The important ones were circled in red; the dorm, the cafeteria, and the executive buildings that they would visit during their trip.

A senior executives arrived to welcome the group. He told me that one of the students, Randy, was a genius who had created a new computer language. He had a folder with a several page profile on Randy that described him as brilliant, immature, and subject to mood swings. The exec went over and spoke to him in Japanese and they both nodded and bowed to each other. Then the exec came back to me.

"Try to keep him on the straight and narrow," he said, "we see a bright future for him."

Afterward, in the conference room, the executive spoke to the group and gave them a brief list of their activities. They all clapped as he left the room. That was my cue, to walk them over to the company cafeteria which resembles a Las Vegas banquet. Most of the guys went immediately to grab the special pizza slices with traditional tomato and cheese as well as pepperoni, ham, pineapple and veggies roasted in olive oil. Not surprisingly, some of the students were more comfortable with Japanese food and loaded up their trays as if they were starving.

I won't bore you with all the details, but after dinner I took them on a brief orientation tour. It took only about 30 minutes. Then we circled back to the student dorms. It was suggested that they take a two hour nap and then report back to the large conference room on the first floor for their orientation lecture. After dinner there would to be a screening of a first run Superhero film inspired by Manga comics. Most of them showed up for the film. Randy sat in the front row and kept turning around, smiling and eying me. This made me feel uncomfortable.

A few tired students excused themselves before the film ended and went to their room to rest. The film ran about 106 minutes. At its conclusion the room emptied and I was ready to leave after a busy day. I noticed a few of the guys had grabbed a few bottles of beer from somewhere on their way out, of course Randy was one of them. He walked over to me and said,

"Good Night" and some words in Japanese.

I didn't understand but I nodded and said,

"Arigato."

"Can I walk you to your room?" he said in perfect English, I guess at that point he realized I didn't speak Japanese despite my facial features.

"Thank you, but I'm ok."

I busied myself until he left and then made my way to my room on the 3rd floor.

The next morning the group assembled after their breakfast in the conference room. There was a video presentation on AI, (Artificial Intelligence) by one of our department directors. It went on for several hours and the question period lasted another hour and a half. There was a chalkboard where various equations and computer code were written out. The students really got into it. I had seen the film several times but I still did not understand the code section.

That afternoon there were more lectures, this time at the North end of the quad where Dr. Abrams, the world famous expert on Robotics discussed the current state of factory robots and their inadequacies. He spoke in detail about the Tesla plant that was having difficulties with the robotic units they'd installed and were now removing them from the assembly line. It seems that humans were faster.

That night we took the group in one of the company's robin's blue buses to a famous San Francisco restaurant. Most chose the steak dinner and a few went for Lobster. That was when I noticed Randy seemed to always be close to me. In a way it was comforting as he always had a big smile and was super polite.

After dinner, in line with my desires and training, to rebuff them as gently as possible. After dinner Randy walked with me up the famous pier and reached out to shyly take my hand. I thought nothing of it at the time, but my usual reaction to overtures of affection from students, in line with my desires and training, is to rebuff them as gently as possible.

I have always thought that to be involved with student in a sexual manner would be a violation of fiduciary trust. I was their guide and facilitator, not a consort. Although in the newspapers or on TV we constantly hear of teachers having intimate liaisons with one or more of their youthful wards, I feel such activities are a breach of ethics, morality,and a violation of the terms of my employment contract.

My situation is diverse from that of student-teacher High School shenanigans. All the students I host are over 18 years of age. If I were to have sex with one of them, we would be consenting adults. I would in no way be criminally liable. I would however, probably lose my job if my boss found out.

After allowing Randy to hold my hand for those few minutes, I explained to him that such behavior might well alienate other students or give the image of impropriety. I was surprised by his reaction. When I explained, his ever present smile disappeared and I sensed a hostility I had not previously encountered.

Thinking it was a momentary situation, I returned with him to the waiting air conditioned coach where the group had assembled. At my signal, the doors opened hydraulically with a whoosh of air. I stood to the side as the crowd quickly climbed aboard. Moments later we headed back to the company campus in Silicon Valley.

The next morning started off quite well. I accompanied the group to the company cafeteria and greeted Randy. I was trying to diet that day and had only an orange juice. I failed to follow him through the breakfast buffet line. This was disturbing to Randy, who may have thought I was purposely avoiding him. Afterward he continued to evidence hostility towards me that made me very uncomfortable.

I kept a distance from him during the activities of the day that were planned for the group. I became more friendly with Angel, who remained at my side for most of the day. Towards the end of the day's activities I asked her what was the matter with Randy and she replied,

"Oh he is my cousin, he is a bit lunatic at times. Maybe he has run out of his meds?"

"Could you find out? I can have our assistant doctor procure any new meds he might need."

This was the first time I realized that Randy had a mental health problem. As you might have expected, Randy told her he had lost his pill bottle but as they were returning to Tokyo in a few days he would be all right, but if 8 pills could be provided he would be appreciative. But, said Angel, "He is very mad with you."

"Why is that?"

"He feels you have refused his friendship."

"But that is not the case."

"Look," said Angel, "Randy is very intelligent, if he feels you have offended him he may try to get even with you."

"Oh that is silly," I said, and let the matter drop. I did arrange for the doctor to meet with Randy to procure his meds.

The next day was the final day for the group and there were a series of planned lectures, questionnaires to fill out and then a party to be held back at the conference room later that evening. Randy seemed to have snapped out of his bad mood and in the evening he surprised me with a bouquet of pretty blue flowers.

erectus123
erectus123
470 Followers