Summer Loving

Story Info
Young Wiccan gets more than she bargained for.
4k words
26.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was June 21st, the first day of summer. For me it was Litha, or also known as The Summer Solstice. I spent the day cleaning and relaxing to the gentle sounds of meditation music. By late afternoon my house was clean and full of loving energy. I settled down in front of my computer with a small salad and a glass of white wine. I checked my email then decided to hit one of the yahoo pagan chat rooms. Like most days it was filled with drama and a lot of non pagan related topics. Totally bored I was about to hit another room when a name I recognized entered the room and said hello. For the first little while I sat and just watched as the room sped through its mindless chitchat, all of a sudden there was a message for me, "Merry Meet Queen of the May". That was my screen name for those chat rooms, "Queen of the May". I responded back with a simple hello and that's how I started talking to the mysterious "Oak King" as was his screen name. We talked for a little while in the chat room then decided to take our conversation outside into MSN messenger where we could talk privately without the other hassles of the room.

"Hi there."

"Hello."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you and yourself?"

"Can't complain. Ready for Litha?"

"Just about yes. Just need to set up my alter later and get the ball rolling but otherwise it's all done. What about you?"

"The same as you. I practice alone so there won't be anyone else here. Will you be having anyone join you for the Rite?"

"Nope, it'll just be me. I practice alone too."

"So do you have a name or do I just keep calling you Queen?"

"LOL I do have a name. Kayla and you are?"

"Tyler. Do you live in Surrey?"

"Sure do. What about you?"

"Yes I do."

We continued our conversation for a few hours after that. I learned that he did not live too far from me and that we probably bumped into each other without even knowing it often enough. Before I knew it hours had passed and I still had my alter to set up and get dressed. I let Tyler go and bid him a blessed Litha. He wished me the same and hoped all went well with my Rite tonight. I knew I'd talk to him again soon, in fact I secretly wished for it. I started getting my things organized and set up while getting myself some what dressed too. Took about an hour and a half and I was all done. I went out for a quick smoke and to ground myself for a little bit before starting my Rite when I noticed a figure off to the right. When I turned to look I noticed it was someone walking around in the house that was three houses down from where I lived. Looked like a male figure walking around and when I looked closer I noticed he was nude. My eyes widened and I could feel my face flush but I could not pry my eyes away from the magnificent figure before me. From what I could make out he had dark hair and a muscular body that moved so smoothly. I was fascinated by the sight before me. Almost instantly he turned and moved closer to the window to look out. I quickly turned my head so he didn't notice me staring at him. I could feel myself get even warmer and redder. I really hope he didn't catch me. I finished off my smoke and headed back in to start my Litha Rite. All I could see while I invoked the Gods and Goddesses was the man at the window. I even saw him while calling the elemental quarters and the ancestors. I could not get that man out of my head at all throughout my Litha Rite and by the end of it all I was so hot and bothered I had to strip down to nothing. I turned up my music and danced around sky clad, just feeling the flow of the music through my body, becoming one with the rhythm.

Off in the distance a man stood at his window watching the beautiful naked woman dancing in her living room. All he could do was stand there in total awe of the woman. She was so graceful and full of life as she danced around and she didn't seem to care about who could possibly be watching her. Before he knew what was going on his own body started to react to her beauty. He became warm and excited and his manhood started to rise unwillingly. He wanted her, needed her, and needed to feel her body. The sexual desire he felt was strong and before he knew it he reached down to gently stroke his hard cock.

The music stopped and Kayla flopped down onto her couch panting and sweating. The vigorous dancing didn't seem to work well with quenching her own sexual heat. When she looked out her window to see the end of the sunrise she noticed the man at his window again. This time however it seemed as if he had been watching her. When she looked carefully she noticed he was stroking himself. She flushed again but could not take her eyes off of him. Slowly she could feel her own juices starting to flow and felt the need to deal with her own situation.

Busted, he thought to himself. I could either continue and just let her watch or I can move off and finish off without her knowing. The sight before him answered his own dilemma. The dancing beauty had started to slowly spread her legs.

Kayla couldn't help herself. Before she knew what she was doing her legs parted and her hand slowly made its way down to the moist mound that was seeking attention. She parted her lips and started to rub the hardening clit with one hand while the other played and pulled at a taunt nipple. Knowing that the mystery man was watching and playing with himself at the same time just made Kayla more excited and she could feel the juices run down her ass, making a mess on her couch. She couldn't stop though; she needed to find her release. Her slowed pace quickened a little and she continued to rub her clit. Imagining what it would be like to be with the mystery man, just feeling him near her. Imagining that it was his fingers doing all the work on her pussy as she jerked him off. The thoughts of him drove her wild and she began to move her fingers faster and faster.

Tyler had to brace himself with one hand as he watched the beauty before him play with herself. He could tell that she was getting close to cumming and he had begun to jerk himself faster and faster. His breath quickened as did his pulse. He couldn't take it anymore and he exploded all over his hand, moaning and groaning loudly. He leaned his head down to catch his breath but continued to watch as the beauty before him finished herself off as well.

Kayla knew he had cum already and that was enough to send her off too into her own passionate explosion. She lay back limp and totally spent, smiling softly to herself. When she finally opened her eyes and looked out her window she noticed he had gone. Her smile faded and she was about to get up to clean up herself when she noticed he had come back to the window, still naked. They stood there looking at each other for a brief moment then he signed a thank you to her before he vanished again. Still smiling Kayla went to clean up then grabbed herself another glass of wine before settling back down at her computer, still naked.

After a few minutes she decided to sign back into her messenger, hoping to find Tyler. She didn't have to wait long; the second she was on she got messaged by Tyler.

"Hello again Kayla."

"Hey there Tyler how's it going?"

"Not too bad, got to my Litha Rite a little late but just finished up as you signed in. How did your night go?"

"Not too bad," she smiled and chuckled to herself. If only he knew what all happened tonight.

"Well that's good to hear. I'm glad things went well for you."

"Me too. I was so preoccupied with other thoughts I didn't know if I was going to be able to get through it."

"I'm sure it went well."

"It did."

"Good, that makes me smile."

Their conversation lasted well into the night, covering many different areas of life, religion, politics, so on and so forth. Eventually the conversation begun to take a different turn. A more personal topic of conversation. They covered sexual likes, dislikes, turn on's, turn off's. Their conversation was definitely becoming heated, in more ways than one. Then came the next question, one that Kayla was not prepared to see, "Do you have a cam?" asked Tyler. Kayla sat quietly for a moment wondering if she should answer truthfully or not. Eventually she told him she did then asked if he had one too. He answered in the affirmative. They sat in silence for a moment, both wondering what to say next. Now that the question had been asked and answered both were feeling a little overwhelmed. Both wanted to see the other, but the thought was also terrifying in the same breath. Tyler was the first to break the awkward silence.

"Would you like to cam for a little bit with me. It would be nice to see who I'm talking to."

Kayla was a little unsure at first but she changed her mind and agreed, "Just give me a second please." She quickly went and grabbed her robe so he wouldn't see her nakedness. When she came back the request to view web cam was pending. She clicked on accept and away they both went. It took them both a little while before they realized that they've already seen each other. Neither spoke a word about it at first, both just sat there in shock and feeling a little embarrassed by the evening's earlier events. Kayla looked outside her window across to the other house where the mystery man she now knew to be Tyler lived. Of course, she couldn't see him at the window but she knew it was most definitely him.

"You're blushing Kayla," said Tyler.

"I am? Sorry, I was umm, just thinking."

"About what?"

"Just about something that happened earlier."

"Bet I can guess what that was."

"I bet you could to." With that she was blushing again.

"Didn't think we lived that close to each other."

"Yeah. We're just a few houses away."

"Kayla?"

"Yes?"

"I need to see you."

"You are seeing me Tyler."

"No I mean in person."

"Oh. Well I don't know Tyler. I mean, wouldn't you feel awkward after what we did earlier?"

"That's why I want to see you. You're a beautiful woman Kayla; I would like to see you in person. Not over the web or through a window."

Kayla thought about it for a moment. Weighed the cons and pros. She knew that if she let Tyler into her home then anything would be possible and she didn't know if she was ready for that. On the other hand, if she didn't meet him then she would never know what could have been. She told her self that this year she was going to take more chances and be a little more adventurous. What the hell, she thought, you only live once.

"Ok Tyler. Come on over. See you in about five minutes."

"You bet beautiful!" with that Tyler logged off and Kayla went to quickly through some clothes on. He may have already seen her naked but she wasn't about to greet him at the door for the first time with nothing but a robe on. Sure enough within five minutes there was a knock at her door. With a deep breath Kayla answered her door. There before her stood the most sexiest man she had seen in a long time. Tyler was even more handsome in person than he was over the web cam, or through a distant window. She asked him to come in then closed the door gently behind her. "Would you like a glass of wine?" She asked him. "Sure that would be nice," he replied. After getting his wine they both walked into the living room and had a seat on the couch. The awkward silence continued for what seemed an eternity until Kayla finally spoke up.

"Well, here we are."

"Indeed we are. Are you ok with this?"

"Honestly, I'm a little nervous."

"I think we're both past that now aren't we? I mean, look how things went earlier."

"Yeah I suppose. This is different though. That was exciting in a way. Two strangers, then online was like a safety net. We're in person now, face to face. I can't hide even if I wanted to."

"Do you want to?"

"Do I want to what?"

"Hide."

"Yes and no. I'll be ok. I just need a few minutes I think to adjust."

He smiled softly at her and reached up to gently caress her cheek. She smiled back at him and closed her eyes. Enjoying the feel of his hands against her face. The next thing she felt was his lips on hers. A soft and gentle kiss at first. Feather light kisses and nibbles. Kayla slowly opened her eyes and looked into his. She could see the fire in his eyes and the next thing she knew, she was returning his kisses full force. His mouth parted beneath hers and she slipped her tongue into his mouth. She felt his arms wrap around her pulling her in closer and closer, her own arms winding around his neck. Her fingers playing with his hair, her body pressing deeper into his. A moan escaped his lips and that was it for her. She pulled back briefly to look into his eyes; "I want you. Right here, right now." And with that they were on they're way to her room. As soon as they got there she turned around and looked right at him. Staring straight into his eyes she started to remove her clothes slowly. He smiled and started to undress himself. They came together in the middle of the room and started to kiss. Their hands exploring each other's bodies. Moments later they landed on top of the bed Tyler falling on top of Kayla.

Tyler started kissing her neck, nibbling every now and then. She could feel his hot breath near her ear and that sent shivers down her spine. His hands started to roam all over her body, searching exploring. He played with Kayla's tits, pinching her nipple and lightly tugging at it. He started to trail wet kisses down towards her breasts, instantly he started sucking on a nipple. Gently at first then a little more rougher. Kayla arched her body up towards his mouth wanting more. He must have understood her because he didn't stop. His free hand on my other tit squeezing and caressing slow and gentle and then with a little more urgency. She wrapped her legs around his muscular body feeling his hard cock pressed into her thigh. She slipped her hand between their bodies so she could play with his dick. He moved off of her just a bit so she could have better access to his cock. Tyler was big and thick; one hand was not going to fit all the way around. For now though one hand was all she was going to be able to use.

Her other hand she put between her own legs, feeling the wetness build and the heat rise. She started to lightly rub her clit as Tyler continued to suck and play with her tits. She was so close to cumming that she had to stop before she did. Tyler on the other hand put her hand back and told her to continue. He found it sexy and wanted to watch her play with herself. Kayla was so turned on that she had no problem doing just that. He leaned back a little to watch her play, but not stopping his squeezing on her tit. She put one finger into her dripping hole and started to finger fuck herself slowly at first. She used her thumb to rub her clit and she was feeling wonderful. Tyler watched in silence and all she could really hear was his deep breathing. Kayla had her eyes closed but she could feel his intense stare. Kayla put one more finger in and started to really fuck herself harder and faster, rubbing her clit faster as well. Tyler continued squeezing harder as she went faster until she could feel that intense pressure build up again, and in moments she came. Tyler lay quietly watching as her body lifted off the bed. When she started to calm down he started exciting her all over again.

Kayla was so sensitive that she came again with in seconds. She rolled him onto his back though and started licking and sucking at his nipples. He moaned just as she lightly bit down on one. Her hands wrapped around his hardness. Stroking him hard and fast, and then slowing down just as fast. Tyler started to squirm under her and she knew if she didn't stop, he would cum easily. Kayla continued to flick her tongue over his body, massaging and caressing her hands up and down. She came to rest just above his dick. She looked at him and he was in pure ecstasy. She lightly flicked her tongue over the head, and then down the length of his cock, Tyler moaned. She cupped his balls into one hand as she held his dick with the other. Stroking him she went down further so she could suck and lick his balls. He seemed to enjoy that very much as he started to really squirm under her. She went back to paying more attention to his dick, and quickly took him into her mouth. She started sucking and occasionally licking, but she knew if she didn't stop he would cum. "Don't stop baby. I'm not going to cum just yet. I have better control than that." She had to smile when he said that. "I do want you to turn your self around though." With a sexy grin she complied. The minute she straddled his face she felt his tongue dart out and lick her slit. He continued to lick for a while and then she felt him spread her wet lips apart and then his mouth just devoured me. She went back to sucking his cock, fast at times then slow. Out of nowhere, she felt Tyler slide a finger into her hole. That surprised her and threw her close to the edge. He continued fucking her hole with his finger as he slid his tongue and mouth up and down her pussy. At times she could feel his tongue around her ass hole. Licking and fucking. That was a whole new experience for her, but she had to admit she loved it.

Tyler took such time loving her pussy and every time he felt her getting close he would stop. She started grinding her pussy into his face telling him that she wanted more, but he would stop and then go back at it when she wasn't expecting it. This time when she went back to sucking his dick he stopped her. "No more, now I know I am going to cum if you don't stop. I don't want to do that right now, I want to be able to cum with you." With that Tyler pulled out of her and got behind her and got into a kneeling position. Kayla could feel his hardness pressed against her but he didn't enter right away. He started to stoke her pussy from behind, getting her wetter and wetter. Kissing her back caressing her with his free hand. She couldn't take it anymore and all she wanted was for him to fuck her hard. Just then he plunged deep into her. Moving in and out slowly, occasionally moving faster but then slowing down. She could feel his balls slap against her ass as he fucked her and she reached under to try and play with them when he came forward.

His one hand came around me to play with her tits. Squeezing and gently pulling on her nipples. He grabbed her hair and gently tugged it; she had let out a moan. Kayla loved having her hair pulled like that during sexual play. He pulled a little harder as his speed picked up and he started to really slam into her. She started to rub her clit as they fucked and she came instantly. Tyler pulled out so he wouldn't cum right away. He pulled her up into a sitting position and started fondling her tits as one hand snuck down to play with her pussy and rub her clit. She came again almost instantly. He continued this as he licked and nibbled her ears, kissed her neck and shoulders, nibbling on occasion. Rolling over he told her to straddle him, which she did instantly. Kayla took his dick into her hands and started to stroke him before guiding him into her sopping wet hole. He moaned and grabbed one breast. Rolling the nipple between his fingers pulling them and squeezing. She started to rock back and forth slowly and then just went into a frenzy. She bounced up and down, rocked back and forth, fucking him hard. She stopped the minute she felt him pulsing inside of her.

Kayla bent down to place a soft kiss on his lips but instead he grabbed her head and kissed her hard and passionately. She returned the kiss with just as much urgency, sliding her tongue into his mouth. As they kissed, Tyler rolled her over onto her back and entered her with great force. Spreading her legs far apart he slammed into her harder and harder with each thrust. Lifting her legs just above her head, going in deep. Kayla started to play with her clit, rubbing fast because she knew he was very close to coming. The minute she started to cum, Tyler let out a low howl and came himself. Letting out a moan with his final thrust. He fell on top of her. Tyler rolled off of her but he made sure he took her with him. They just lay there for hours, cuddled and eventually the two well spent fell asleep.

12