Summer Loving 1982 Pt. 01

Story Info
How we started the hotwife lifestyle.
2.5k words
4.15
19.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I lived a very traditional life for the first three years we were married, but then things took a sharp left turn.

Lynn and I (Bob) got married when she was 19 and I was 20, we had a miracle baby 7 months later. We went on to get our B.S., her in accounting, me in engineering. We both were in grad school when things changed. My parents were going on a 6 week vacation and didn't want my 15 year old brother home unsupervised, so as soon as spring semester was over, we headed home to spend June and part of July at my parents. My parents barely hugged us goodbye before they were out the door, my brother was gone 5 minutes later, leaving the house to ourselves and our baby girl. We moved into the master bedroom, lugging clothes and playpen and getting things sorted. We were looking forward to 6 weeks of vacation, relaxing and doing nothing but making love.

After things were unpacked, Lynn changed into my favorite sundress, a yellow number that was slightly above her knees, when I saw her put on my favorite black lace bra and matching thong, I knew I was in for a fun evening after the baby went off to sleep. And by the way my brother buzzed out the door, I knew we would not see him until curfew at midnight. After Lynn finished dressing, we heading out to buy groceries for a nice romantic dinner and food for the next few days. After picking out two nice steaks, some baking potatoes and a couple of bottles of red wine, my wife heading down the medicinal aisle and stopped in front of the condoms.

"Ribbed, thin, or colored," Lynn asked.

"Why not an assortment," I replied, then smiled big as I saw her grab 9 different ones.

We had gotten our groceries and were standing in the checkout line when I heard someone call my name. I looked over and saw a young black man, about 20 bagging groceries. I did not recognize him at first, then the moment 5 years before came rushing through my head. It was Ty, he was 4 years younger than me in school, a freshman when I was a senior. Suddenly, it came flooding back, a distant memory that fueled many a stroke session my senior year. It was homecoming my senior year, my sister who was 2 years older than me had come home and was at the dance with some friends. Ty was there, and later in the evening, I noticed him dancing with my sister, though both came without dates. Just before the end of the homecoming dance, I heading to the men's room to piss, and Ty walked in while I was just starting. He walked over to the urinal next to mine, even though we were the only ones there. When he unzipped, it seemed abnormally loud to me.

As he pissed, he leaned slightly towards me and whispered quietly "I'm going to fuck your sister." To this day I don't know why I did it, but as he told me this, I glanced down and saw his cock. It was dark brown and thick and longer than any cock I had ever seen. I just stood there as he zipped up and left, giving me a wolfish grin, my cock suddenly hard and very confused. I went out, retrieved my date, dropped her off at her parents, then rushed home and stroked my cock until I came three times that night, the vision of my sister's legs spread under Ty's dark body stuffed in my head. I still don't know if he ever did, but I do know my sister was grounded for two weeks for getting home at 4 am. And now, that same black kid was smirking at me at the end of the checkout counter, checking out my wife.

Ty chatted the entire time he was bagging our groceries, keeping his eyes plastered on my bride. He hustled to follow us to our car with the few bags we bought, standing next to my wife as he walked. I hit the car's remote, opening the trunk of the car and helped him place the loaded bags of groceries in the back end while my wife placed our 2-year-old in the car seat.

As we finished, Ty leaned over and whispered to me, "I am going to fuck your wife. Invite me over tonight."

I closed the trunk and as I moved forward, I found Ty had moved so he was standing behind Lynn as she was bent over setting the car seat. Lynn's ass was pressed back against her sundress and in the bright light, you could see her black panties through the material. Ty just stood there and rubbed his cock as she wiggled to set the stubborn seat.

As he blatantly stared at my wife's tight ass, he said loud enough for my wife to hear, "we should get together and catch up on old times."

My mind was conflicted and I maybe would have said no, except at that time we wife backed out of the car, turned, smiled at him and said "That would be nice, why don't we Bob, I'd like to meet some of your friends from high school." And with that, our fate was sealed. We gave him my parents address and told him to stop by anytime.

We headed home, my head spinning with wild thoughts, one minute excited, the next scared of where this could go. We put away groceries, my eyes drawn to my wife's sexy body as if seeing her for the first time. I felt protective, loving and horny. We made a nice dinner, cooking steaks on the grill, some red wine, baked potatoes. As I cleaned up from dinner, Lynn put the baby down for the night and changed into panties and an old t-shirt of mine that was too big for her. I loved her in that shirt, she had worn it since we first were married and it was worn and threadbare, sporting several small holes, but it excited me more that an outfit from Victoria Secrets. We sat down on the couch together, popped in a sappy romance movie to help her get in the mood, and we slowly relaxed. My hands slowly caressed her as we watched, every once in a while, I leaned over and kissed her neck, causing her to moan and lean back against me.

I played with her C-cup sized tits until I felt her nipples harden, then I moved the t-shirt slightly until one of her nipples popped through a hole in the shirt, my fingertips rubbing the bare tip. We both were getting excited, my cock was straining in my gym shorts. We began to kiss passionately, the movie all but forgotten. My hand found her panties and teased her pussy through the thin fabric, lightly rubbing her with the palm of my hand, gradually increasing the pressure until her panties were pushed between her pussy lips. The French kissing made both of us more excited than we had been in ages, the lack of pressure from school allowing us to concentrate on each other. I could smell her scent, I know her pussy lips were open and waiting, I felt her moisture on the palm of my hand. My free hand grabbed the bottom of the t-shirt and gradually, slowly pulled it higher, until it was at the base of her sexy tits. I knew one more pull and it would be over her tits and tossed onto the floor, and I knew within minutes we will be fucking.

Then the doorbell rang. I just looked at Lynn. The doorbell rang again. My mind was still buried between her legs and not thinking, or I would have ignored the doorbell and just kept on doing what we were doing. At the third chime, I finally extracted myself from Lynn, adjusted my cock in my shorts and went to the door. As I unlocked it and pulled it open, I must have had a surprised look on my face. There stood Ty in his basketball shorts and loose sport shirt.

"Forget I was coming Bob?," Ty smirked at me.

"As a matter of fact, I did. We are a bit busy Ty, maybe you can come back another time?"

Just then, Lynn called out down the hall, "Who is it Bob?"

"Ty, but I am sending him away."

"Don't be silly, he came all this way to see us, invite him in."

Ty looked at me and smirked even more as he saw my hard cock straining in my shorts. He brushed past me, whispering again "Your wife seems glad to see me," and headed down the hall, following the sound of her voice. I was right behind him, just in time to see her rise from the couch and hug him. As she sat back down after the long hug, I noticed that the old t-shirt had more holes and was more see-through than I had remembered. When it was just for me, I didn't mind, but with Ty there...

I was a little pissed when he flopped down on the couch next to Lynn, leaving me to sit on the recliner across from them. But I may have been worried for nothing, he was a gentleman, chatting about high school and things that had happened and common friends we had. The only damper was when he looked at me and again, in a smirk, asked me how my sister was. I was tongue-tied as the image of my sister under him fucking crashed into my head, luckily, Lynn volunteered that my sister was married with two small boys and living in Chicago. As my head cleared, I heard Ty ask Lynn if she knew many blacks. I knew she had grown up in Idaho and there were no blacks within a thousand miles so I wasn't surprised when she told him no.

"So I guess you've never kissed one either then," Ty asked my sexy wife. Just then, our baby started crying, distracting all of us.

I told Lynn, "I will get her, just relax, I will be back." As I turned to go, I again saw his smirk and my wife's lovely smile, and knew I needed to get the baby back to sleep as soon as I could.

She was fussy and had a wet diaper. By the time I had changed her and rocked her back to sleep, it had been almost 30 minutes. I slipped her back into bed and headed back to the living room, wondering why I had not heard any voices for the past 15 minutes. As I walked around the corner, I stopped in my tracks, the sight will be blazed in my brain for as long as I live. Ty was kissing Lynn, his hand up under her t-shirt where it was obvious he was playing with her tits. Her back was to me, but Ty was facing me, and as he came up for air between kisses, he saw me and smirked at me.

"Feel good Lynn? I can't believe you have never kissed a black man before."

He looked right at me as his free hand moved directly to her panties, and began to rub her roughly. My legs were like concrete, I could not move. My tongue felt swollen so much that I could not say a word, I just stood there and watched as Ty manhandled my bride.

"Please Ty, we should stop, Bob will be back any minute, we can't."

"It's OK Lynn, Bob won't mind, I told you he let me have his sister when we were in high school."

"No Ty, we are married."

As they talked, Ty didn't slow his assault on Lynn, his hands were squeezing her tits and pussy, his lips sucking a nipple through her thin T-shirt. His face looking up between nipple sucks to grin at me. And I still did nothing. I was not mad, I was not upset. Then as Ty looked at me again, his hand inside Lynn's panties, I saw his eyes drift lower and he laughed. I blushed as I realized Ty had seen my hard cock pressing out my shorts. I saw him whisper in Lynn's ear and was petrified as I saw her slowly turn, was like watching a slow motion train wreck, I knew what was coming but I could not do anything. Our eyes met, hers had a puzzled look at first, then her eyes also drifted lower, seeing my hard cock. And as she looked at me, I saw Ty's hand flex in her panties, her eyes opened wide and she gasped, and I knew Ty had entered where only I had been before, his finger was dipped in my wife's pussy juice. She looked at me with love, and I saw her eyes turn quickly to lust as Ty worked her pussy. I smiled at her, nodding my head, and Ty knew she had my permission to do whatever she wanted.

At that point, I knew our lives would never be the same.

He whispered in her ear, and she slowly turned to face me, Ty's hands never left her tits or her pussy. She blushed as he whispered in her ear again, but she slowly spread her legs for him, pressing his hand hard against her pussy.

"Your wife's pussy is wet as fuck. "Ty said to me. "Don't you want to see how wet she is Bob?"

I knew what he wanted, I could not stop myself. I did want to see her pussy, the one only I had used before, see it molested by his black fingers. I moved to them, watching his hand pressing against her, her panties lifting and moving as he claimed my wife's pussy.

I bent over, my hands raising to Lunn's hips, and I tugged on her panties until she lifted her hips and they slid down over her thighs, dropping them to the floor, exposing his fingers fucking her, her lips swollen, open, and wetting his skin.

"My hands are full Bob, why don't you help me too."

I puzzled his words then my face turned red as I realized what he wanted. I melted as I looked into Lynn's pleading eyes. Ty turned so his basketball shorts faced me and he waited. My hands were shaky but I managed to tug the bottom of his shorts, seeing his bulge pressing outward. He lifted his hips and I did the same for him as I had Lynn. His hard, dark black, large, hot cock became exposed to all three of us and I think Lynn and I gasped at the same time, and I remembered that night 5 years before when I saw his cock in the bathroom at the high school dance.

As Lynn's hand reached out and held him, her small fingers wrapped partially around his cock, I knew he was going to fuck my wife, just as I suddenly knew he had fucked my sister 5 years before.