Summer Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cam31
cam31
62 Followers

Behind him he heard the small voice of his niece, Annie speaking with Jalamia. He inhaled slowly pulling his wallet out of his pocket. He wondered how much an emergency babysitter will cost. Hell who was he going to call. He didn't have kids nor was he around his niece enough to know who her usual sitter was.

He walked back into the kitchen looking at the bills in his pocket. He never went to the bank like he meant to this morning. His cash balance desperately low. He raised his head. His focus immediately went to the curvy brunette.

Despite her oversize clothes, her body revealed itself slowly. In long sexy longs he imagined wrapped around him. Pump pouty lips that he imagine wrapped around another part of his anatomy. Mentally he shook his head. She probably wouldn't appreciate his thought process.

He stepped further into the kitchen. She turned slowly. Her brilliant amber eyes regarded him. He almost forgot that his young niece was still present which was like a cold splash of freezing water.

"Are you okay," She spoke a smoky husky voice.
"No...I am lost now. I have to get to work but I can't leave Annabelle here alone."

"She can stay with me," She quickly piped up.

He smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Sure...I really didn't have much to do"

cam31
cam31
62 Followers
12