Summer Meets Danni

Story Info
Dominant Redhead Summer meets another woman for a day of fun.
3.4k words
4.61
18.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KFP93
KFP93
44 Followers

Summer smiled as she walked down the street. She knew the looks she was attracting. One man turned his head to follow her progress and was pushed roughly by his wife as she noticed what he was staring at. She couldn't blame him though, not really.

The denim jeans clung to Summer's ass like a second skin. It had taken her quite a while to pull the pair up over her ass cheeks that morning, but she didn't regret a single second after seeing the attention that came with wearing them.

The woman she was meeting had said she would be waiting in a little cafe just off the high street. Strangely, Summer wasn't nervous, she was turned on.

After chatting to Danni on a certain website they both frequented, an arrangement was made for a one-day, no strings get together. The day had arrived and Summer was eager to get her tongue into a nice wet pussy. It had been too long. Sure, her captive from the week before had been satisfying, his tongue scooping come from her afterwards was something she still remembered fondly, but now she needed pussy.

Danni was everything her description claimed she was. A slim blonde standing 5"6 with legs that were made for kissing and a large pair of breasts that bounced whenever she moved. The thought of burying her face between those breasts and worshipping the pussy of the woman in front of her was enough to make Summer wet. Licking her lips, she approached the young woman.

"Danni?" Summer asked, feigning ignorance, "I'm Summer, it's great to finally meet you in person."

Leaning down, she whispered sensually in the blonde woman's ear, "I've got a room booked not far from here. I think we should go there so we can... Get to know each other."

A short while later found the two women sitting at the edge of the hotel bed, sipping a glass of wine each. Summer didn't need the courage, but it was important to keep up appearances. She wanted Danni to think she was submissive, and so far it was working.

Summer had taken a liking to her new playmate. Danni had a mischievous nature that made her a natural flirt, the way she touched Summer's arm as they were talking was nothing short of electric.

Taking the glass from Danni's hand, Summer turned to look at her.

"We both know why we're here, Danni. I want you, and I want you badly."

Seizing the moment, Summer leaned in and planted a lingering kiss on the lips of her playmate. A moment passed and the embrace remained unbroken. Danni parted her lips slightly and Summer seized the opportunity to caress her tongue with her own.

Pushing firmly on Danni's shoulders, Summer broke the kiss and stood over her.

"Strip. Now."

Summer felt a familiar thrill as she barked the command at Danni. This was her domain.

Control was her drug, and she needed a hit.

Danni hastened to comply with the order. A shy grin crept to her face as she pulled her black tank top over her head, exposing her full breasts with her small, pink nipples.

Danni bit her lip and looked up at Summer, "do you like them?"

She did indeed. She liked them a lot. Her pussy was throbbing. It needed attention. It was torture to make herself wait like this, but she wanted to see everything Danni had to offer her first.

The wet-look leggings had shown off Danni's ass and legs quite admirably at the cafe, although it didn't compare to watching her pull them off whilst laying on the bed. Danni brought her legs together and pointed her feet towards the ceiling, pulling slowly as the shiny, black material peeled away from her. First to be revealed were her smooth and milky ass cheeks, the type that made Summer want to bury her face between them and waste away whole days. By the time summer had stopped daydreaming about the many different things her fingers and tongue could do to Danni's ass, the leggings had come off far enough to reveal an obviously wet pussy.

The glistening skin around Danni's lips was puffy and red, betraying her arousal. Summer's eyes sought out Danni's clit. She wanted so badly to purse her lips around it and suck hard enough to make her squirm. A thin line of pubic hair topped off the delicious sight Summer had in front of her. It was a nice change from the bare skin that seemed to be so popular with young women lately, herself included.

As Danni finally pulled the last part of her leggings off her feet, the smell of arousal was prominent in the room. Summer wasn't sure who the scent came from but that didn't seem particularly important right now. She began to take off her clothes. Summer turned and bent from the waist as she slowly slid the tight jeans down her legs. The cool air blowing across her asshole and pussy made Summer shiver. After removing the jeans, she straightened up and turned to face her playmate. Crossing her arms she pulled upwards slowly and removed her top, breasts bouncing slightly as they were revealed. The decision for neither women to wear underwear had been a good idea, Summer reflected.

The time for sensuousness had passed. Summer could no longer tease herself. She took two quick steps forward and was above Danni.

Summer leant down and nuzzled her playmate's neck, nipping the skin with her teeth. Her right hand found a nipple and pinched. Hard. Danni made a sound that was half groan, half whimper.

"Please, Summer, please don't tease me. Twist it, please! Mmm, just like that." Danni spoke quickly in a breathy tone, heavy with lust. Her legs closed and she thrust her hips upwards, yearning for release.

Summer moved so that her torso was above the head of her playmate. Leaning down, she placed her right breast into Danni's mouth and felt her lips latch on. The feeling of lips and tongue sucking on her was one of a sweet pain. Danni wanted to please, was eager to please.

Summer felt a low moan escape her as she held her playmate's head tightly to her chest. Her pussy had began to flow freely and the slickness it created between her thighs made Summer yearn for a tongue to clean her.

"That's enough," Summer whispered, as she withdrew her nipple from Danni's mouth. Her pussy was a temple, and it was time for worship. Danni's fingers and tongue were the congregation.

Laying down on the bed, Summer spread her thighs and allowed Danni to take in the sight set before her.

Summer grew impatient, Danni was staring as if she had never seen a pussy before. There was only so much suspense a woman could take. "Get over here. Now. Use that fucking tongue, make me come. "

Her playmate was only too happy to oblige. Burrowing her face between Summer's thighs, the hot breath tickling her clit made her squirm.

The first lick was hesitant, almost shy. Nevertheless, it sent a bolt of pleasure racing from Summer's clit to her chest, which had taken on a flushed look. Danni then picked up the pace and lashed her tongue across Summer's clit, causing her to lift her legs involuntarily and shove her pussy into the face of her playmate.

The feeling was indescribable, being with a woman was worlds apart from her male partners. Danni knew exactly what to do in order to please. Summer was slightly taken aback as she realised how easily Danni could manipulate her body, the thought of not being in control was alien, but not entirely unpleasant.

Her thoughts raced as Summer became lost in her own pleasure. She could smell her own pussy now, mingled with the sweet scent of Danni. A finger slid inside her and the assault on her clit continued. Danni was wasting no time and it was clear she wanted Summer to come as quickly as possible. The invasion made Summer gasp, to have such intense pleasure coming from both her clit and her pussy was almost overwhelming. She hadn't realised how badly she needed this until now.

The sound of Danni's tongue slurping at her pussy and the sound of her finger sliding in and out of Summer's pussy, was pushing her over the edge. Twining her fingers into Danni's hair, Summer pulled her face tightly to her and raised her hips, coating her playmate in her juices. She would clean her face later, for now this was about dominance.

Summer raised her voice the more aroused she became. She arched her back and moaned, "Mmm, yes. Fuck me with your tongue. You're my pet. You like this, don't you? You like being played with. You love being my playmate don't you? You're mine. I'm going to teach you how to please me and you're going to learn quickly, or you're going to be punished. Starting by learning how to lick pussy without coming up for air."

Danni began to gasp as Summer smothered her face with her pussy. The lack of air was a strangely erotic. Her tongue began to probe deeper and deeper into Summer. The taste was intoxicating, Danni was drunk on pussy. Scooping her tongue slightly allowed Danni to gather sweet, sticky nectar in and around her mouth. This meeting had definitely been a good idea. The long seconds ticked by as Danni began to lose oxygen.

Summer had to admit that the girl had some willpower, it had been almost a minute of no air and she was still licking her pussy with as much energy as when she started. This pleased her to know that Danni endured more than the guy from the gym had last week. Most people would have struggled and begged for air by now. Maybe there was hope for her yet.

Parting her thighs, Summer pulled Danni roughly up and towards her as she planted a vicious kiss on the blonde. The taste of her own pussy drove Summer wild. She sucked hard on Danni's tongue and moaned into her mouth. Lifting her leg slowly, Summer rubbed her calf along the body of her playmate, she was slick with sweat and that served to heighten her arousal.

Planting one foot firmly on Danni's ass, Summer pushed down firmly until their pussies were touching, the heat was intense. Both women began to grind their hips as clit touched clit and made both of them gasp.

Danni's tongue was as eager in Summer's mouth as it had been in her pussy, the taste was heavenly. Call it vain, but Summer maintained that no pussy tasted half as good as her own. Danni seemed to be thinking along the same lines.

"Please, Summer. Please let me lick your pussy again. I need this. My cunt is throbbing, I need to taste it. I want you to fuck my face again. Please," Danni begged. This made Summer smile. The steady rhythm of wet pussy sliding against wet pussy was almost hypnotic. Summer barely heard her blonde playmate. Instead, she had gone to that special place inside herself that she occupied whenever she was about to orgasm. Nobody and nothing mattered in this place, just the pleasure.

Suddenly, she came.

It was so intense, so sudden. Summer screamed and clawed at Danni's back, hips shooting upwards.

"Uhhh, yes! You slut, fuck. Lick my neck, just like that. Oh god, you whore. You're my fucktoy. Mine. You're mine. God, that was so intense. I needed that," Summer babbled as the orgasm set her thoughts racing. For a second she didn't know where she was, who she was, or what she was doing. For a second it was almost as if she walked on another plane of existence.

She came down slowly, feeling like a feather floating softly towards the ground. A lot of people didn't realise that it was just as important to ride an orgasm down in the right way as it was to reach the climax. As her breath returned to normal and her heart rate slowed, Summer crossed her legs over one another and tensed her thighs. She was sensitive and it felt glorious.

Danni lay next to her, furiously frigging her clit as she moaned, her spare hand had found her own nipple, she was pulling hard at the nub, twisting it this way and that. Summer liked the view, Danni had spread her legs and one could see the wetness on her inner thighs. Leaning down, Summer blew gently on them. Danni whimpered. She was going to have some fun with her blonde friend.

Raising a hand, Summer slapped Danni sharply on the clit, causing her to yelp.

"You sound like a puppy. It's adorable. However, I saw you getting carried away with yourself there. I at no point said you could come. I'm going to have to punish you. Turn over." Summer felt a rush of adrenaline as Danni moved into position. There was nothing sweeter to her than controlling another person. It didn't matter if it was a man or a woman (although admittedly, she got more of a thrill dominating a man), the control was all that mattered.

Danni turned and lifted herself onto her hands and knees, looking sexily back over her shoulder to watch Summer's reaction. This woman knew how to display her body, if she wasn't careful, Summer may lose the upper hand. The way she pushed her ass and pussy back towards Summer betrayed her need to be touched. Danni wanted a hand, a tongue, a finger. She wanted whatever she could get.

Summer drew herself up to her full 5"8 height and threw back her red hair so that it fell behind her shoulders. Looking her playmate in the eyes, she mustered her sternest voice.

"Right, you little slut. You did a good job making me come. My pussy and I thank you for it. What we don't fucking thank you for, is playing with yourself without my consent. You didn't ask me. That was awfully selfish of you, Danielle. I feel really upset that I mean so little to you that you think you can take liberties like this. You're going to have to be punished. I'm going to spank you and every time my hand touches your ass, you're going to count and say 'thank you mistress'. Is that clear?," Summer paused to give her blonde friend a chance to answer. She was hoping for the wrong answer.

"Yes." Danni whispered.

Bingo.

Crack.

The hand hitting Danni's ass was lightning quick and the sting followed shortly. The blonde cried out in pain and tears appeared in her eyes.

Summer's eyes narrowed dangerously. She glared at Danni and thundered, "yes what, slut?"

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry, mistress. It won't happen again, mistress," Danni cried. She didn't know it was possible to be this excited, scared and horny.

It was exhilarating to let go. She knew that whatever Summer asked of her, she would do it. She had given herself over. She belonged to Summer now.

Summer could see she had broken Danni. That was good but the punishment still needed to happen. She didn't want her playmate to think she was soft now, did she?

"I want you to count to ten. Don't forget your manners or ten could very easily turn into twenty." Summer had to hold back a laugh as she bossed Danni around. This was her favourite part.

Her hand caressed the smooth curve of her new submissive's ass cheek. The skin was hot to touch.

Pussy fever, Summer thought with a smile.

She raised her hand high and paused for a second or more, taking in the situation.

Smack.

"One, mistress. Thank you," Danni cried out in pain.

A red flush covered the blonde girl's left ass cheek. It was beautiful.

Smack.

"Oh! Two, mistress. Th-thank you."

Smack.

"Ohh. Oww. Three, mist-mis-mistress. Than- thank you."

Summer had not been holding back. Only three strikes in, Danni's ass cheek had become red raw. It pleased Summer in some twisted way to be causing such pain. She was hurting this woman, but pleasing her at the same time. This was true power.

By the time Summer reached ten, Danni was sobbing freely. Her ass cheek was an angry red, Summer knew it would more than likely bruise. That was none of her concern though. Danni had agreed to this. She was a grown woman, her choices were her own. Well, except the ones that Summer saw fit to take away from her.

For her part, Danni was still incredibly turned on. She had never really been one for pain but there was something about Summer that made her want to try new things. This woman was dangerous. She was the type of woman you would find yourself doing anything for. Danni couldn't bring herself to care too much about this though. What would happen, would happen.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, slut? I can see your pussy from here. It's wet. I can smell it. You like being dominated, don't you? You want me to force you to do filthy things. Do you want me to force you to be my personal ass slave? I bet you do. Get over here and lick my ass. Now!" Summer was breathless as she delivered the lusty speech. She was so turned on. It was so sweet to have this woman submit to her. Now it was time for some release.

Danni slid off the bed, being careful not to rub her ass against anything. It hurt a lot. She approached Summer on her knees, like an ass slave should. Reaching up, Danni placed her hands on Summer's ass cheeks and spread them slowly. The woman was completely smooth. The sight of her asshole just above her wet pussy sent a throb through a deep part of Danni. She nuzzled the hole with her nose a little at first. This seemed like it was happening to someone else.

Extending her tongue, Danni made contact with Summer's asshole and whimpered. The taste was amazing. Earthy, yet sweet. She wanted more.

She began to lick with enthusiasm. Spreading Summer's ass cheeks and driving her tongue in as far as it would go. A hunger had awoken in her that she was afraid she would never be able to satisfy.

"Rub my asshole with your finger, my pet. Mmmm, yes, just like that. You're such a good slave. We're going to have a lot of fun together," Summer said as she pulled Danni further into her fleshy globes. The girl had proved she could manage with no air so Summer wasn't particularly worried about hurting her. Hurting her in that way, at least. Her red, stinging ass cheeks would probably tell a different story, though.

The pressure inside her began to build as the familiar feeling of an orgasm approached. Summer wouldn't be able to hold on too much longer. She began to gasp for air as beads of sweat poured down her body, one trickled down the crack of her ass and landed on Danni's nose. The blonde girl looked grateful for any fluid of Summer's to touch her.

Summer began to moan and shake above her. The girl was messy, saliva was dripping into her pussy, but Summer didn't mind. It made the experience feel dirtier somehow. The level of devotion the girl had shown her was nothing short of amazing. She pushed backwards onto the girls tongue, wanting as much of her inside her ass as she could. Reaching down, Summer began to rub her clit frantically, causing a slurping sound to emanate from both holes.

This was dirty. This was depraved.

This was her life.

That was the thought which tipped her over the edge. Summer shook her head and cried out as her asshole and pussy tensed at the same time. The strength of the orgasm had wrenched her abdominal muscles. Summer's knees were shaking and Danni's face had went red as she struggled to breathe. Releasing her playmate, Summer knelt down and laid her arms and head against the edge of the bed. Closing her eyes, she waited for her thoughts to return to a normal pace. Millions of micro-spasms raced through her body, causing her to jerk slightly with pleasure.

"Fuck."

It was a single word.

In that single word, Summer had told Danni how pleased she was with her, how exhausted the orgasm had left her, and also told her that this would not be the last meeting Danni had with her new mistress.

She was Summer's now.

She was home.

KFP93
KFP93
44 Followers