Summer Morning Kisses

Story Info
Master and slave wake in the morning.
1.9k words
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wakes slowly, her mind struggling back from the place she has traveled in her dreams...A slight smile eases across her lips as she feels the warmth of Him next to her and knows it is real...One hand stirs and moves behind her to touch Him, to just make sure He is real... As her fingertips graze over His flesh He stirs and she feels Him inching closer to her.

His arm falls around her and pulls her gently back to Him. He moans softly as He floats back to the world from His own dreams... He smiles and His hands feel the warmth of her under them. He feels His cock as it swells slowly with each stroke of His fingers. He leans closer and gently blows into her ear, He caresses her soul as well as her body. He hears her soft laugh as His fingers tickle over her bellybutton. She wiggles back against Him as He inches closer to her pulling her to Him.

She smiles and moans low and soft as she feels His skin as it brushes up next to hers. The feel of His cock growing makes her realize her own ache has started as well. She smiles as she thinks about her real fantasy, it is this, waking up and Him still here...

He moves slightly back and forth settling in next to her. As He stirs up from His sleep towards the real world He smiles and His hands pull her closer once more. He feels her hand as it moves upward to the collar on her neck and then hears her soft moan as she touches it. The feel of the chrome warm to her touch, her heat filling the cold chrome. He runs His hand up the outside of her thigh and feels her trembling slightly beneath His touch.

She stretches out a bit and pushes back into Him a little wiggle in her hips as she does. She slides her hand from her collar and down over the top of His hand as it rests on her hip. Her fingers interlock with His and they lay there the quiet surrounding them broken now by soft moans as she hums softly.

He leans into her and whispers in her ear, "Master wants this morning my sweet slave..." She smiles and He feels her start to turn to Him. His eyes creep open and He peers down at her, the smile on her lips and the sparkle in her deep brown eyes excite Him. As her hands meander slowly over Him and come to rest on His cock He watches her, their eyes locked on one another.

She finally blinks, her eyes sparkle as her smile grows slowly across her lips. She eases herself down slowly towards His cock with her luscious lips. Her tongue slips from between them and she licks the tip of His cock as her hand strokes the shaft gently. He closes His eyes a bit and moans softly, this woman gives Him what He needs. No doubt about that now. He brings his hand up and strokes her hair, then grabs it tenderly and tugs slightly pulling her closer to Him.

Her mouth opens and she slides over His cock. The warmth of her taking Him in and tasting him, slowly she takes Him in deeper and deeper. She feels his hips as they move towards her in rhythm to her own lips. His moans and hers mingle and the soft music in the background mingles with it all. She slides her mouth over Him now taking Him all in...she moans deep as she tastes Him. Her hand strokes over His balls now and play about teasing at His ass with her fingers His hips begin to wiggle now.

He holds her hair in His hand and pulls her to Him again and again. Slowly she moves under His hand, her lips stretched around His cock her tongue dancing up and down the shaft as her lips glide over Him. His hand slips from her hair a bit and slides to her neck, He touches the chrome that encircles her and feels its warmth. He craves this woman she belongs to Him in ways most are never aware of.

His hand pulls her up gently now, He wants to taste her lips on His own. He needs to taste her and look into her eyes. He dreams of warm summer kisses when He dreams of her. Her taste excites Him, her smell, her smile, she is His today, no one else in the world about them as they touch and share. He feels her warmth as she brushes against Him and He pulls her higher and closer. When her face is close to His own He looks into her deep brown eyes, the sparkle there makes Him smile wider and His heart stirs inside of His chest.

She tilts her head to one side, her smile crooked and the tip of her tongue sticks from between her full lips. The wicked smile she flashes warms His heart and His groin. She feels his heart as it beats next to hers as He holds her close, still for a minute as His eyes search hers. She then smiles wider a tiny mewling moan comes from her as He pulls her to Him now and they kiss...

The kiss... it makes Him feel as if He sits in the warm sun of summer. His body flushed as they touch, her body pressed against His she feels the warmth as it radiates through her as well... Two souls held together by such deep passion and desire. They ache inside so deep for what they share.

She falls gently away from Him a bit as the kiss wanes now and they each take a deep breath. Her hands glide up the side of Him, the fingertips gently stroking across His skin as they move up slowly. He looks down at her and sees her watching her hands as they touch Him, then she looks up and smiles at Him. He smiles back at her, and His hands grasping her hair pull her to Him once more for another taste of her lips.

He hears her moan as He pulls away from her once more. He looks down at her, her eyes closed and her lips wet from the kiss they shared. He sees the smile as it forms on her face and He watches as she slides gently down now as she pushes him over on His back... Her hands feel the hardness of His cock as they rub over Him. She kisses her way down Him now. She tickles his belly button with her tongue and smiles as she looks up at Him and then goes lower still...

She sticks out her tongue and licks the drop of cum from the swollen head of His cock. Her hands playfully fondle His balls as her tongue tastes Him. She is hungry for Him now and He is ready to feed her... She opens her mouth and moans softly as she takes His cock down now. Her fingers caress Him and her tongue dances over Him as she swallows Him now... He lies back on the bed, His hands still holding her hair He moans as she devours him.

She shifts about again and moves on down between his legs, He has lost His grasp on her, and she is smiling now, her hands stroking His cock still wet from her mouth. Her tongue now searching for more... She lowers herself between His legs and sucks His balls as her fingers tease Him tickling at His ass... He wiggles about now under her touch. He lifts His knees up and spreads His legs to let her in now... She licks His balls and then traces to His ass, He feels her finger as it plays there rimming Him. Then her tongue traces closer and closer and finally teases Him there as well.

He moans and moves about His arms reaching for something to hold on to as she pleasures Him. He moans once more and tells her to come up now... She rises licking her lips as she comes from between His legs. She stops as she passes his cock and kisses it on the tip once... Then she has to stop, she has to taste Him once more, she opens her mouth and takes Him in deep. She moves up and down on His swollen cock for a minute, His hand grasping her hair once more He pulls her up again.

She raises up now and watches as His own hand strokes His hard cock, He wants her on top, wants her to ride that cock. He knows she will cum hard this way and so will He. She moves on up and straddles him, working her wet pussy onto His cock, she guides it inside of her with one hand. He moans as He feels His cock slide into her warm wet pussy.

She sits up and His cock deeply impales her now...her moans come from deep inside of her as her pussy clinches at His cock. Then she leans forward and down over the top of Him, her breasts sway down now and His hands grab at them kneading them and pulling them to his lips to kiss them. She starts to move up and down and around now, His hips rise to meet her, her pelvic bone rubbing on His. They both moan as the urgency inside of them leads them on now. His hands holding her breasts He forces his hips up as she slides up and down on His cock. The momentum rises and He shoves into her deeper, harder, pulling her onto Him holding her there.

She head lolls back slightly as she arches her back, her orgasm approaching now with force. She feels it as it comes, He knows she has to let go... He feels her as she stiffens now, her pussy gushing as she cums. He feels her wetness as its warmth spreads down over Him as well. He moans and pushed harder in to her now... His cock drenched in her juices He sinks it in deeper and she slows He pulls her to Him and holds her still as His own orgasm comes now. As His cock pumps deep inside of her, His cum filling her she moans. He hears her speaking, begging for mercy and more...always more...

She drops down on top of him... She rolls to one side and drops to the bed beside Him. She lies with one hand on His chest as she feels Him breathe deeply His heart pounding in His chest still. She smiles and breathes deeply herself, and then she smiles wider and moves to rise once more. She wants a taste, He knows what she wants...she leans down and her mouth gently takes His wet cock into it. She moans as she tastes this elixir they have made. She licks the wetness from His groin and then as He pulls her back by the hair she smiles and kisses Him, Yes... a kiss that feels like a warm summer morning...a life full of summer kisses yet to come. He smiles as He holds her close now. Their hearts beat next to one another now, they are One...

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Taking Turns A couple takes turns dominating each other while on vacation.in BDSM
When Katie met Sarah Threesome, control, girl on girl and many orgasms.in BDSM
Seven Day Edge Mark's boredom is interrupted when his wife's friend visits.in Group Sex
Kink Party A butch and femme meet a kink party and surprise each other.in Lesbian Sex
Complementary Fetishes Ch. 01 Shy girl like to eat cum, messy girl use her. Long.in Fetish
More Stories