Summer Night BBQ

Story Info
Wife discovers the pleasure of husband and his friend.
3.9k words
4.35
82.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chokos
chokos
2 Followers

It s a hot summer night, like they normally are out here in southern Spain and we are out in the backyard having a BBQ with a friend of ours. Bob is a friend that we met at work and started stopping by and hanging out not too long ago. Bob has a girlfriend but nothing too serious and apart from that she is in another country. Anyways, like I was saying, having a BBQ and enjoying the beautiful weather we decide to get in the pool to cool off. So with drinks in hand we climb up the ladder and ease ourselves in to the cold but refreshing water. We turned off the patio lights but with the lights on in the house and the light from the moon you could still see fairly well. Well enough to see Susan (my wife) getting in to the pool wearing a black bikini with a string tie bottom. I wished that it was the little black thong that she has but she said that she isn't comfortable in it around Bob. Now Susan has a pair of tits that call attention, they are absolutely perfect 36 DD's.

In the past I have seen Bob eyeing her wonderful chest, but I never said anything in fear to make Susan uncomfortable around Bob. Now Bob was getting a great view of her tits in this bikini and he could see how big and perfect they really are! In the darkness I could really see him staring at her tits, honestly, I couldn't blame him. Well, after a while of floating there, drinking and talking about almost everything, someone got the great idea that we needed to start a water fight in the pool. This consisted of me and Bob wrestling around and trying to see who was stronger and could dunk the other one more. Occasionally Susan would get pushed under, but she was mainly rooting us on and pouring more drinks down our throats. But that ended up not to be enough for her, she wanted to wrestle too, and we let her. It was a great time, the 3 of us playing around there. After a while I thought to myself, I wonder what would happen if I let Bob see her tits.

I didn't think anymore and untied her top releasing her beautiful tits to the night air. You could see her perfect nipples tighten and stiffen in the night air and Bob's jaw dropped to the floor. I thought that Susan would cover up and not want to play anymore but I was wrong...she didn't stop for a second. She was willingly letting my friend look at her naked chest and wrestling with him still. He didn't say anything but I know he loved it! And since they were wrestling, he could feel her soft skin rub against him and feel the sensation of her hard nipples against his chest. I knew he was having the time of his life, I was too! I thought well, she is halfway naked, why can't I be? So I took off my bathing suit too. I normally wear shorts and a thong underneath so I don't poke out too much. I took it all off, and needless to say I was very aroused by watching my wife like this!

While she was still wrestling I could see that she was bumping into him 'down there' and noticed that he too was enjoying himself very much. One of the times that he went to the bathroom she commented to me that she touched him and that he was as hard a rock! This made me go crazy, not only because he was turned on by her, but she touched him and liked knowing that he was hard for her. I told her to go on with it, she looked at me with a confused look on her face and I told her that she got him hard...go on with it. The confusion disappeared and for a split second a look of surprise came across her face (not waiting for me to say that), then a little smile broke out across her lips and she gave me a soft wonderful kiss while reaching down to feel how hard I was.

Bob came back from the bathroom and got back in the pool still dressed. Susan started to wrestle with him a little more and somehow got his bathing suit off of him too quick for him to say No. She instantly threw it to me and I threw it out of the pool onto the table. Bob looked at me with a troubled look in his eye thinking that I might get upset, instead I gave him a smile and nodded my head. I went over and gave a kiss to Susan and asked her if she was ready to get out of the pool, she said that she wanted to wrestle a little bit more, so we did. I could tell that this was her chance to really feel him without a suit, to get him hard again...I could tell that she liked it.

She was getting her husband and his friend hard as a rock, dying with desire for her body. She loved it.

After about 5 mins of playing around, obviously trying to brush against his dick, she told me that she was ready to get out and that she wanted to dry off, so we started to get out off the pool, I was first, and as I started to get out, right as my dick was out of the water, she grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. Right there in front of Bob she started sucking my dick and getting me harder than I have ever been. I could see Bob reach under the water and start touching himself, never taking his eyes off her beautiful, luscious lips wrapped around my dick, swallowing it down to my balls. As he moved closer to see better, she reached down and said, I can do that' and grabbed his dick and started stroking it underwater. Bob's eyes grew as big as plates and then closed as he turned his head up to the stars and felt her soft hands wrap around him and slowly massage his dick under water.

After about 2 or 3 minutes of this she suggested that we go somewhere more comfortable than the pool stairs to continue. Continue!!?? She wanted to go on even more!!! This blew my mind, she wanted to go more with me and my friend. But I wasn't mad...I was really fucking excited! Not to mention Bob, he was getting to see the tits he always wanted to see and more. I could tell that he was uncomfortable with a married woman jerk him off right in front of her husband, but after 20 seconds he didn't care anymore.

So we exited the pool and grabbed the towels and started to dry off. Susan sat down on the bench and was drying her hair when Bob passed close by. She looked at me for a split second then grabbed Bob by the waist and pulled him close to her. Since she was sitting down his throbbing dick was right in her face, she didn't waste a second in eating it all. She began to slowly suck his dick in the most sensual way, a way that would make a pornstar look like a novice. Susan really does know how to give a blow job, I have to admit that. I couldn't believe that I was watching my wife, who I thought would never do this, suck a man's dick right in front of me. She reached over and started stroking me, feeling the veins in my cock swell to almost bursting from excitement. She looked up at me, took Bob's dick out of her mouth and said, 'I'll be right back. With that she stood up and left Bob and I standing there with our dicks hard and not knowing what to do. Susan went upstairs and from it sounded like she was taking a quick shower to get the chlorine off of her body. Bob and I grabbed another drink and sat down on the couch. We were just kinda sitting there smiling, not knowing what to say to each other. This was something new for both of us...but very exciting.

After about 10 minutes Susan came down the stairs in her pink satin robe, hair let down, still a little wet from the shower. The sweet smell of her perfume came rushing into the room and it seemed that Bob and I could smell it at the same time. I felt my heart start beating rapidly and my palms started sweating from the nervous excitement. I looked over and saw that Bob didn't stop bouncing his leg, probably form the same type of emotions. Thinking of what might happen, or at least what he would like to happen. Susan walks into the room and asks if we wanted another drink to which we both said yes. As she turned the robe opened up a little and you could see that she was wearing nothing but that little black thong that I liked so much! As she walked away you could see the thong outlining her perfect ass right through the robe, and she knew it.

She knew that we were watching her, it was easy to see because as soon as she came back my dick got hard right away. She handed us our drinks and stood there smiling, looking down at us both, still naked now with growing erections. She turned and sat down in between us and she put her hand on my thigh. I looked at her and leaned over and began to kiss her. But not just any kiss, a passionate slow kiss. The kind of kiss that you forget that you need to breathe, kiss. I ran my fingers through her hair that was now almost completely dry. It felt like the most expensive silk gliding through my fingers. The delicious smell of her perfume was coming off of her neck and making me drunk with desire. I moved my lips down to kiss her lovely soft neck and I felt her arch her back with pleasure and she let out a little moan that let me know that she was enjoying herself.

As I continued to kiss and lick her neck I saw that Bob was dying to join in, he glanced at me, almost as if he were asking for approval and I just concentrated on making Susan feel good. I looked down to see Bob's hand slowly making it way towards the knot in Susan's robe. He slowly pulled on it and I watched it fall apart, opening her robe just the slightest bit. He softly moved his hand onto one of her beautiful tits and touched her ever so gently. Susan gasped for air when his skin touched hers, it was as if she was dreaming of this to happen too. Susan began to breathe a little harder as I was kissing her lips and neck and Bob was slowly massaging her tits. Susan began to kiss me now, but harder and deeper than before. Something had come over her and I could tell that she was enjoying herself on a new level. She laid back on the couch and let herself be pleasure by the two of us.

I stopped kissing her neck and had moved down to her beautiful tits, it was time to pay the respect to them. I opened my eyes to see that Bob had done the same. I looked over and watched how he was running circle around her nipple with his tongue and flicking the tip of it. I slowly sucked on her nipple and felt her grab the back of my head and push it in to her like she likes to do. I could feel her fingernails digging into the back of my hair as she pushed my mouth harder on her tit. I saw that she had now started to scratch the top of Bobs head and he was in heaven. I looked up at her and whispered, I love you, and she blew me a kiss before throwing her head back again, feeling a rush of pleasure come all over her body.

I started to move my down more, opening up the robe to expose her body entirely and to see that little thong that I love so much, but deep inside I was dying to taste her sweetness, feel her and to watch move and twitch with pleasure, to hear the sounds that she makes as two men take over her at the same time. I was being fueled by her pleasure, the more she enjoyed it, the more I did too! I started to feel her soft thigh, lightly stroking it with my finger tips. I felt her get goose bumps all over and I knew that she was in heaven. Bob was now kissing her neck and she was scratching his back and moving all over with what was now lust...desire had turned in to lust. I then started to stroke her pussy on the outside of that little black thong and she instantly let out a loud moan spread her legs wide apart. I could feel that she was wet, even through the thong. I kept on lightly touching her, not too much, keeping her on the edge wanting more. Bob was now focusing his attention on her tits again, Susan was pushing them together so her could get both nipples in his mouth at the same time. I felt Susan's right hand on my back as I was moving down and I looked over to see that she had grabbed Bob's rock hard dick in her hands and was slowly stroking it up and down. He had begun to breathe hard as well so I knew that he was definitely enjoying himself!!

I spun around and got on my knees in front of her wide open legs and pulled her thong off. She moved her hips out as if calling for my tongue to kiss her pussy. I did just that, slowly licking around her completely hairless pussy. It smelled so sweet and inviting. The noises that she was making sounded almost as if she were crying, but it was from pure ecstasy! Bob had leaned back and had his head resting on the couch and she was now jerking his cock. Faster than before and every now and then stopping to scratch his balls and run a finger along his inner thighs. This is when I went all in, I sought out her clit and began to suck and lick on it just like she likes me too. With her free hand she reached down and pulled my head into her pussy. She started grinding her pussy on my face and I knew that she was going to cum soon. Bob leaned over and kissed her neck and at that moment I felt her legs squeeze tightly around my head and her body started to shake and she moaned so loud, Oh God Damn! The initial squeeze was so hard that I knew that she came hard too, and the following twitches and wiggles let me know that it lasted a while too. After a moment of laying there breathing hard and loving the feeling of 2 tongues kissing and licking every part of her body she pushed us away and told us to stand up in front of her.

We stood up and she was looking up at us smiling, seeing 2 rock hard dicks in front of her face. This made me want to cum almost instantly. I could tell that she was so turned on knowing that she was going to get to suck 2 dicks and make the 2 of us go crazy, that it was driving me wild! Like I said, I am fueled off of her pleasure and enjoyment. She grabbed each of our dicks with on hand and said, "now what am I going to do with these?" with a little laugh to her voice. She started sucking my dick, ever so softly, I was watching her, with a dick in one hand and sucking on mine. I could see her lips around my head and feel her tongue going around the tip. Then she swallowed it all the way down to the base. I let out a grunt of pleasure, doing all that I could not to blow my load deep into her throat. Back and forth and in and out she was sucking my cock like she never had before. The whole time jerking Bob's dick. Susan looked over and saw that pre-cum dripping from Bob's dick, she stopped sucking my dick and licked the underside of his cock from his balls to the tip, making sure she got all of the pre-cum in her mouth. Then she started giving him the blowjob of his life, like I said, a blowjob that would make a pornstar look bad. I stood there enjoying watching her suck my friend's dick and by the noises that she was making that she was enjoying it too. She had her hand in between her legs fingering her clit and making herself cum again. It was amazing to see how much she was enjoying herself with two dicks.

She was stroking my cock when I couldn't take anymore. I motioned for her to stand up and bend over. I got behind her and pushed my rock hard dick into her soft, warm, EXTREMELY wet pussy. It felt like heaven, having her grip my dick with her pussy muscles as I slowly slid in and out of her. I looked up and saw that she had just put Bob's dick in her mouth! She had two dicks in her at the same time!! This is the high point of my fantasy, I wanted to see her pleasured by two men. I could her excitement by the moaning but it was muffled by the sound of Bob's dick in her mouth. It was all I could do to hold back the incredible sensation of cumming deep inside her pussy! The longer we went like this the hotter she got and she was soon pushing against my dick with fury, the whole time never letting go of Bob's hard dick. I love to look down and see myself slide inside of her and to see her pussy dripping wet with excitement. I reached up and pulled her hair, just enough to bring her head up so Bob could stuff his dick all the way in to her mouth. Susan choked at first then relaxed and let his cock all the way deep into her throat.

Bob had to stop for a second as to not cum into Susan's throat. This gave us time to switch positions. I sat on the couch and Susan sat on top of me riding my dick. This gave me the chance to grab her ass that I love so much. I could feel her ass bouncing up and down on my dick. Bob was now next to her so that she could keep sucking his dick. I loved seeing her with another dick in her mouth, it was a thrill that I couldn't even imagine before!!

What happen next surprised me even more...she got off my dick and looked at us both and said, "which of you is man enough to fuck me in the ass?" I said , 'I will'. This meant Susan wanted a dick in her pussy and in her ass at the same time! This was now way beyond even a fantasy!!! I watched as she sat on top of him and guided his dick into her wet pussy, as soon as it was in she moaned louder than ever before! Having this new dick inside of her made her feel so good, and knowing that Bob loved it to made it that much better. Once the goose bumps went away Susan turned around and looked at me and said, 'I thought you were going to fuck me in the ass!?' With that I came in behind her and pushed the tip of my dick against her asshole. It is so tight and with Bob's dick still inside of her it was even tighter. I slowly pushed inside little by little. With every little bit that her ass opened she moaned and pushed back on us both a little more. Finally her ass relaxed and I went in a little more and Susan really let out almost a yell, sceaming Oh Fuck!! Then she slowly started rocking back and forth on both of our dicks and running her fingers through her hair.

She was feeling so many sensations she had no idea what to do with herself. I was holding to her hips, pushing my dick deep into her ass and Bob was below her fucking her pussy while sucking on those beautiful tits. She came over and over again, screaming and moaning so loud that the neighbors had to have heard every little detail, but we didn't care. Susan was in the 7th level of heaven and Bob and I were in complete bliss.

After Susan had cum at least 4 or 5 times she said, 'I want you both to cum all over my tits, I want to feel your hot cum all over me'. That was all we both needed. I pulled out of her ass and Bob came out too and Susan got on her knees in front of us, looking up at us begging for us to cum. We both came at the same time, shooting loads of cum on her gorgeous tits and even some made it into her open mouth. She had cum on her chin and lips, it was slowly dropping down onto to her tits that she was squeezing together. Seeing her covered in cum made me cum even harder. I don't think I have ever cum like that! After we came, she slowly and very erotically sucked each of our dicks making sure to get every last drop out. I looked down and could not believe how good her tits looked with double the cum on them! My mind was blown!

Afterwards the three of us fell onto the couch, breathing heavily and sweating from the workout that we just had. It was amazing, Susan had never cum that hard and that many times in a row before, and I never thought that I was going to enjoy watching Susan suck and fuck another guy. Tonight she had turned into my personal little slut, and I loved it. After about 10 mins Bob dressed himself and said that he had a great time and if it were to happen again he wouldn't say no. Susan smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he walked out the door. When Susan came back in the room she looked at me with a little smile on her face and asked if I liked it, to which I replied "wasn't it obvious?"

chokos
chokos
2 Followers