Summer Night Passions

Story Info
Story #1 of an erotic trilogy.
837 words
3.96
25.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tigerjen
tigerjen
21 Followers

It was a hot, sultry summer night down at a private beach somewhere unknown. The sea breeze blew across the waves onto the pure white sands gleaming from the full moon. A stately beachfront house stood on the shore with an ominous presence, lily white with Greek columns. Roses the color of passion twined around the columns. Lights were on inside the house, glowing with candlelight.

In the sitting room there was a satin-lined couch on which Jana was languidly laying down, clad in a long, pale pink, see-through gown. Her nipples were hard, her hair hanging down sexily, and a faint blush on her skin. She was horny as hell, wanting to run across the beach naked, breasts swinging, and hair flowing. Jana heard moaning coming from the den. Getting up from the couch, she walked to the door and opened it a crack. Marc and Leigh were into some heavy oral loving; Marc was licking Leigh's hot, wet pussy so taut and tight, while Leigh was sucking on his cock. Jana wanted to be eaten out; gliding into the den, she shoved Leigh away from Marc and sat on his face, feeling his tongue that was licking and sucking her lips and love-button. Jana moaned and rode his face, and came so hard that he couldn't lick up the love-juice fast enough like a hungry cat lapping milk from its dish. Marc told Jana that as for "punishment" for interrupting his fun with Leigh, Leigh would handcuff her to the posts of the bed and torment her. How Leigh would torture her, Jana was not to know. Not yet anyway.

All three went to the bedroom that had a queen-sized bed with a canopy sitting atop posts entwined with red roses. Candles of different sizes were lit in different places around the room, casting erotic shadows on the walls.

Marc brought out two pairs of velvet-lined handcuffs, and had Leigh fasten Jana to the bedposts. Jana was helpless as a trapped mouse. Marc ripped off the nightgown, revealing white silk stockings attached to a garter belt. Leigh took a long, white feather and caressed Jana's lithe body all over, especially the sensitive areas of the tits, neck, and between the legs. Jana was quivering, wanting to be caressed by hands and fingers. Marc then handed a dildo to Leigh to tease Jana's bush. Jana was crying and moaning, begging to be eaten out and caressed. Without warning, she felt a warm tongue on her inner thighs that moved towards her clit, lapping all the leaking juices so sweet and good. She could hear Marc instructing Leigh to "tease the clit, rub it a little", "stick your tongue in her love-hole", and "lick her cute tight asshole." Jana was squirming violently, but she got a shock when Leigh put on a strap-on dildo, shoving it into her swollen rose. Marc ordered the two girls to kiss each other lovingly...with soft tongues and lips. Their breasts were rubbing together, causing the nipples to become pointy. Jana heard Leigh scream loudly as Marc came up behind her and slid his throbbing tool into her tight ass.

Marc had been jerking off the whole time Leigh was teasing Jana, and became excited wanting to pump his load into Leigh's very tight ass. Jana, meanwhile, was having fun with Leigh and her fake dick. Leigh was crying because Marc's dick hurt her while being fucked in her ass; he told her to "take it like a woman", and that it would feel good soon enough. Marc's hot balls were bouncing against her ass as he pumped hard, exploding into her forbidden cavern and leaving a treasure of white, pearly cream. He pulled out of her ass and slid his cock into Jana's mouth, and then Leigh's mouth. Marc alternated back and forth, feeling different lovely mouths.

After being "tormented" enough, Jana was allowed to be released from the handcuffs, with Marc kissing her wrists. However, Jana was subjected to one more torture: watching Marc and Leigh getting it on together. Marc let Jana play with herself while he mounted Leigh from above and sunk his prick into her dripping snatch. Jana rubbed her clit and pussy lips, feeling herself become wet again.

Marc entered Leigh from behind, and Jana started to finger and lick his ass, which caused him to fuck Leigh harder. Marc toyed with Leigh's clitty, making her scream and cry and moan. She was enjoying that experienced dick plow her innocent cunt. Jana started to quiver, rubbing her pussy faster and faster, and moaned. Leigh's tits were swaying back and forth, dangling. Marc pulled out of her and came all over her ass-cheeks.

The three lovers fell into bed together, wrapped in cool satin sheets and pillows. Marc had a girl on each side; Jana on the right, Leigh on the left. The windows were wide open, cooling their passion down until the next time. Shadows still played on the walls, while the last candle burnt out.

tigerjen
tigerjen
21 Followers