Summer Nights

Story Info
Julie & Jeff have fun in the rain.
997 words
3.78
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Camacie
Camacie
3 Followers

Jeff pulled his truck off the main road into their favorite spot. It was a beautiful night the way the half moon lit up the sky and City lights sparkled below. Jeff pulled Julie closer to him and kissed her softly. It had been awhile since they had spent time together.

She looked so beautiful sitting next to him. Her soft brown hair hanging past her shoulders, looking up at him with her light brown eyes. Jeff leaned down and kissed her again, pulling her small frame up on to his lap. Julie sat with her back to the door, running her fingers though his hair kissing him deeply. Then Julie pulled back to admire him in the moonlight. Jeff was such a handsome man, his light hair and blue eyes, he had kind of a sexy rugged look to him. Jeff’s touches felt electric on her body as he slowly running his hands down her sides, up and down her back pulling her closer to his warm body.

Jeff turned the music on and opened the door to his truck pulling Julie outside. He held her close to his body, swaying with the music. Julie could feel his long thick cock grinding against her. As the song came to an end Jeff walked back to the bed of the truck and pulled the tailgate down. Julie came up behind him, turned him around and lightly pushed him up against the end of the tailgate. She leaned towards him, kissing his soft lips, nibbling on them. Julie pulled Jeff’s shirt off running her fingers along his side and began kissing down his chest. Running her tongue over his nipples, she notices that a couple of raindrops had fallen on him. She began licking and sucking the rain drops off of his chest, moving slowly down to his waist. Julie ran her tongue playfully into his belly button.

The warm rain started falling faster and harder. Jeff reached down and pulled her shirt off, exposing her small breasts. He could see the outline of her nipples through her wet bra, stimulating them through the material. He tweaked her nipples and squeezed her breast. Julie looked up at him with her soft eyes, her wet hair clinging to her face. He ran his hand across her face moving the hair out of her eyes. Smiling she lowered her lips on to his zipper, unzipping him with her teeth. Julie pulled out his hard cock and placed her lips over his head taking it into her mouth.

Jeff took off her wet bra, playing with her firm breasts as she licked and sucked and teased his head with her tongue. Julie took him deep into her throat, moaning softly. Jeff rocked forward, meeting her strokes. Gently she took his balls into her hands, massaging and rotating them. Jeff leaned back into the truck bed as Julie worked his manhood with her hands. She licked the ridges of his seven-inch shaft. Then moving her mouth down, licking and sucking his balls. She could tell that he was ready to erupt with his moaning getting louder and his thrust faster. She worked him faster and tighter with her hands. He pulled her up; she kissed his head before taking him in her warm mouth. Taking him one last time deep into her moaning throat, pulling his hard cock out as he explodes.

Jeff picked Julie up and placed her onto the wet tailgate. The warm air all around them with the rain falling down. Jeff looked so sexy standing in front of her with his wet hair and lustrous blue eyes staring back at her. He grabbed her and kissed her as he reached down to pull her shorts off.

He ran his kisses down her neck onto her shoulders, as his fingers explore her hot canal. Jeff circled her clit with his fingers, his mouth sucking her erect nipples. Julie slid forward taking his head into her awaiting pussy, wanting to feel him inside of her. Jeff pulled her closer kissing her, rocking his cock deep into her, Julie leaned back and putting her hands down behind her and wiggling her hips to meet his. Jeff’s powerful organ pumping inside of her warm fleshy walls, deeper and faster. He pulled her back to him, pressing her body close to his. Jeff taunted her with his tongue, tracing the wet line across her rosy lips. Julie responded with a deeply erotic kiss, searching his mouth with her tongue.

Julie pulls him into the bed of the truck placing him on the wheel well. Jeff sat with his legs spread wide; she lowed herself down on his throbbing cock with her back to him. She began frantically bouncing up and down his length, pausing to kiss him over her shoulder. Jeff put his hands on her hips; he pulled her down harder and faster. Julie clamped her tight muscles around his thick cock, and arching her back into him as she came with a powerful orgasm.

Jeff picked her up and placed her on the roof of the truck. He entered her dripping pussy as she lay facing him in the moonlight. He ran his hand over her swollen breast and leaned down to take her dark nipple into his hungry mouth. Julie roughly ran her hands down his muscular back, bucking against him as he pounded against her throbbing clit. Jeff circled his hips as he moved his shaft deep into her tight pussy. His knees weaken with the build up of his intense orgasm. Julie pulled him as tight as she could against her, placing Jeff’s hard cock deep into her pussy. Putting them both over the edge of their amazing climax. Julie could feel pulse after pulse of Jeff’s warm come fill her canal as he collapsed onto her, kissing her softly.

The young lovers lay exhausted in the moonlight, as their sweat and juices mixed with the summer rain.

Camacie
Camacie
3 Followers