Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers

Her eyes darted to Tommie's face and then returned to the head of the dildo. She licked her lips and whimpered softly as her eyes returned to Tommie's face. Tommie nodded and the eyes returned to the dildo. A moment later, Lisa's tongue darted out, licked the tip, and then disappeared into her mouth again.

"You can do better than that," Tommie whispered huskily. "I've seen you gobble dicks a hell of a lot bigger than this."

Lisa moaned and stuck out her tongue again. It circled the head of the dildo and then her head moved forward to suck on the end of the thing. With a whimpering moan, she sucked even more into her mouth.

Now it was Tommie's turn to moan softly. "That's right, suck mama's dick," she whispered softly. "Get it all wet and slippery so I can fuck you with it."

Lisa moaned loudly around the soft latex material in her mouth and looked up at Tommie. Tommie made a loud moaning sound as she flexed her hips, moving the strap-on in and out between Lisa's full lips.

"You look so sexy with that in your mouth and looking up at me. If looks could make someone come, I'd be coming now," Tommie whispered with a quiver in her voice.

Lisa moaned loudly and moved her head forward taking even more of Tommie's dick in her mouth. It was not real but the way it made her feel was very real. She had never wanted to be fucked by anyone as bad as she wanted it now. She jerked her head back and whispered, "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Tommie's mouth dropped open for a second. She could not believe the change that had just taken place. Not wanting it to change again, she jumped to her feet and hurried to the end of the lounge chair. She lifted the end just enough to get the legging chain out from underneath. She pushed Lisa's legs forward as she straddled the chair.

Lisa spread her legs as wide as the chain allowed and bent her knees as she watched the dildo come closer to her open wet sex. When it touched her, Tommie used one hand to guide the head to her opening. Lisa felt the pressure as it tried to enter her pussy and then it slipped inside. With a deep gasp of pleasure, she tried to sit up and pulled on the handcuffs at the same time.

Her body was a tight bow as the latex shaft went deeper and deeper. When it stopped moving, she gave a loud yell and rolled her hips up forcing it even deeper. Then Tommie was fucking her with long full strokes that made her gasp on each thrust. With her knees pinned close to her ears, she was totally at Tommie's mercy.

Tommie rocked her hips, watching the dildo sink into Lisa's stretched pussy. Her inner lips disappeared with each thrust and reappeared as she pulled the toy out. The blunt end of the dildo inside the harness rubbed on her own clit as she worked it in and out. She shivered hard.

Lisa rolled her hips up to meet each thrust after a few seconds, which rubbed the end of the dildo even harder on Tommie's clit. It was now a race to see who would come first. Lisa was rolling her head from side to side and moaning loudly.

Tommie chewed her full lower lip as she tried to concentrate on keeping the dildo moving the right way and not her own growing orgasm. She glanced up at Lisa's face and smiled. Her eyes were tightly shut and there was a look of pure pleasure written on her face. It was such a look that Tommie had always craved from her friend but thought she would never see.

It almost pushed Tommie over the edge but she held off her growing orgasm for a few strokes longer. When Lisa's hips started to jerk and buck under her, the end of the dildo rubbed harder on Tommie's clit and that was that. Tommie planted the dildo as deep as it would go as her hips jerked right along with her best friends.

*****

Tommie sighed deeply as she unlocked the handcuffs holding Lisa's hands. She had already undone the leg restraints. Now was the time of reckoning, she thought as she carried the restraints over to the table and laid them down. She leaned against the table wishing she had a beer to sip while she waited for Lisa to come down from her orgasmic high.

She was contemplating removing the strap-on when Lisa made a soft moaning sound. Tommy grinned in spite herself as she watched Lisa lower her arms and use both hands to caress her breasts. A moment later, her eyes fluttered open. They had a faraway look in them for a few second and then they zeroed in on Tommie.

"Welcome back," Tommie said softly with what she hoped was a friendly smile.

Lisa frowned and then tried to sit up. She only got partially up before she fell back on the lounge chair pad. She moved her feet to the ground and tried to sit up again. This time she made it. She gave Tommie a hard look as her eyes narrowed and the frown got bigger.

"Would you like something to drink?" Tommie asked, more to calm her own fear as anything else.

"Yes, please," Lisa, said in a hoarse whisper. "And make it a double."

Tommie grinned and turned toward the back porch. She took a couple of steps and stopped to loosen the straps on the harness and to take the strap-on off. Lisa watched her intently.

As she laid the purple dildo on the table, Tommie said, "I'll be right back."

Lisa nodded but did not say anything.

*****

Tommy came down the steps from the porch with a drink in one hand and a beer in the other. Her eyes were on Lisa. Lisa was sitting in the lounge chair but now the back was more upright. She had her feet on the patio stone, her knees held wide apart by the width of the chair. But that was not what held Tommie's attention the most.

"Are you planning on using that or are you just teasing me?" Tommie asked as she walked toward the lounge chair. Lisa was now wearing the strap-on and it looked huge on her slender frame.

"I haven't decided yet," Lisa replied as she reached up for her drink.

Tommie handed her the drink and then stood watching as Lisa took a sip and then several big swallows. Half the drink was gone when she lowered the glass and sighed. "I needed that."

Looking up at Tommie, she frowned and whispered, "I should fire your dumb ass."

Tommie sipped her beer but did not reply.

Lisa continued to look at her for a moment longer and then looked away toward the pool. "Or maybe I should bend you over the side of the pool and see just how much of this thing I can stuff up your ass."

"I dare you to do the second," Tommie said with a grin.

Lisa looked at her best friend sharply. "I would but you'd like it too much."

Tommie took a couple of steps forward and stepped across the lounge chair. Her legs were spread as wide as Lisa's and her sex was only a few feet away from Lisa's face. "What if I just sat on your lap where you are now?" Tommie whispered as she rocked her hips from side to side suggestively.

Lisa's eyes were on Tommie's sex and it was very obviously wet and swollen. "How many times did you get off fucking me?" Lisa asked softly.

"Just the one time," Tommy whispered. "How many times did you get off?"

Lisa looked up at Tommie's face as a shiver ran up and down her spine. "I lost count," she confessed in a whisper of her own.

Tommie chuckled. "Do you want the number or a running recap? Each and every one of them are burned into my mind and memory."

Lisa's eyes had dropped to Tommie's sex again. With a sharp shiver she said, "Can you sit down. I've never... uh... spent time staring at another woman's pussy before and it's a little unnerving."

Tommie sat down. Her knees were only inches from Lisa's knees. Now they were close to eyelevel with each other. "Is this better?" Tommy asked softly.

Lisa nodded and sipped her drink. There was a long silence as both women sipped their drinks and tried not to stare at each other. Tommie wanted to but she felt that it would upset Lisa more than she already was. The thing that confused Tommie the most was the fact that Lisa was wearing the strap-on. What did that mean?

From time to time, Lisa's eyes would drop to Tommie's sex. About the third time that happened, she shivered hard and downed the last of her drink in one swallow. "You being naked right in front of me after what just happened is a little disconcerting," she said a moment later.

Tommie sighed deeply and nodded. "I figured it would be. I started to dress when I went for the drinks but I thought that might give you the idea that I was just using you."

"Used is a good word. Well used is even better," Lisa said sharply.

Tommie took a quick swallow of her beer and shook her head. "I've probably fucked up the best friendship I ever had."

Lisa looked her friend in the eyes for nearly a minute and then she sighed deeply and held out her glass. "How about another one? I need some time to think and I can't seem to do that with you sitting there looking at me like you are."

Tommie took the glass and whispered, "I should say I'm sorry but I'm not. I've dreamed about a night like this since college. When I found you asleep out here in your bikini, my mind seemed to.... I was going to say snap but that's not right...." She let the sentence hang.

"Since college?" Lisa asked with a surprised look on her face.

Tommie nodded. "Even before I found out I was Bi. You are the first woman I ever lusted after in my life. I never understood it and I still don't in a lot of ways. You have always hit me somewhere down deep inside."

Lisa just sat there staring at Tommie with her mouth open. She had no idea what to say. Her mind felt like a hamster on a wheel, going around in little tight circles. She remembered the times she had fantasized about Tommie and one or two other women. But they had been fantasies. Suddenly a thought hit her. One woman's fantasies might be another's needs.

With a soft groan, Lisa closed her mouth and leaned back in the chair. She closed her eyes and tried to wish the whole evening away but it was not working. Memories of Tommie's head between her thighs and her mouth on her nipples and clit kept fighting with the calmness she was trying to force. When her hand of it's own accord went to the purple dildo and stroked it, Lisa stood up quickly, jerking her hand away.

The latex shaft hit Tommie in the right breast, under her chin, and then came back down to smack her in the side of the face. Lisa jerked her hips to the side to get the dildo away from her girlfriends face. It worked for a second as the purple shaft moved to the right but then it swung back the way it had come and smacked Tommie in the head again. Lisa groaned loudly and sat back down as quickly as she had stood up.

Tommie had not moved but as Lisa sat back down, she chuckled softly and then started to laugh uncontrollably. Lisa's mouth dropped open and this time she looked at Tommie as if she was a crazy woman. A moment later, her mouth closed and she grinned as her mind supplied a picture of the dildo slapping and banging Tommie in the face. Then she chuckled and shook her head.

"Yeah, I am kind of a klutz and always have been," Lisa said softly.

Tommie seemed to snap out of it and the laugh turned to a chuckle as she nodded her head. "It takes a little practice to get used too that thing," she said a moment later.

"I should use it to beat some sense into that thick head of yours," Lisa whispered.

Tommie smiled and leaned forward to set her beer and Lisa's glass down. Lisa frowned and pulled back. Her breasts came up as she leaned back. Tommie took advantage of the opportunity, sucking Lisa's left nipple between her lips, and flicking the hard bud rapidly. Lisa groaned softly but did not jerk the nipple away.

"Damn it! That shouldn't feel so good," Lisa protested a few seconds later.

Tommie smiled as she released that nipple and moved to the other one. She swirled her tongue around the dark circle under it while barely brushing the perky nub. Lisa shivered and Tommie sucked as much of the breast as she could into her mouth, bathing it with quick flutter strokes of her tongue.

Lisa groaned again and whispered, "No fair."

Chuckling, Tommie held suction on the breast as she lifted her head and let the breast pop loose with a slurping sound. "Who said anything about fair," she whispered. "If I had played fair, making love to you would still be a fantasy."

Lisa groaned softly and moved forward to put her arms around Tommie's neck. Then she was kissing her best friend passionately. There was the taste of beer in her mouth along with something else. With a loud moaning groan, Lisa realized it was the taste of her pussy. Quickly she wondered what it would be like without the beer.

Tommie moved forward on the lounge chair as the kiss went on and on. Her knees worked their way under Lisa's knees. A minute or so later, her breasts brushed against Lisa's breasts. They both moaned softly as they wiggled their shoulders to make their breasts rub together even more. Then Lisa moved forward and ended up sitting in Tommie's lap, the purple dildo trapped between them.

Tommie's arms went around Lisa and hugged her tightly as the kiss seemed to grow even more passionate. Her hands wandering sensuously up and down Lisa's back made her moan and wiggle even closer.

Suddenly, Lisa broke the kiss and moaned long and loud. "I wish you were still wearing this thing instead of me," she whispered breathily.

Tommie smiled and whispered, "So you did like it." To Tommie's surprise, Lisa actually blushed.

"Well... yeah. I did," Lisa admitted in a soft whisper. "It just took me by surprise more than anything."

"Sorry about that," Tommie said and then added, "I guess I should have said something about being bi earlier. That might have made things easier."

Lisa looked at her friend for a moment and then smiled shyly. "Yeah, it might have. Then I could have confessed about the fantasies I had about you back in college."

Tommie grinned. "Oh yeah, tell me more about those."

Lisa chuckled and shook her head. "They were just fantasies."

Tommie kissed Lisa softly on the lips for a moment and then tried to stand up while holding onto her. Lisa hugged her neck tightly and wrapped her legs around her hips. Tommie got partially up and then sat back down. She chuckled and whispered, "That didn't work out like my mind said it would."

"Where were we going?" Lisa asked.

"My bedroom," Tommie said and then kissed Lisa again. Lisa moaned but Tommie was not sure if it was from the kiss or the thought of going to the bedroom.

Lisa suddenly broke the kiss and whispered, "I can walk, you know."

Tommie laughed and nodded. Things might be all right after all, she thought as she leaned forward until Lisa was flat on her back. She kissed her quickly and then stood up to hold her hands out.

Lisa giggled softly and took Tommie's hands to be pulled to her feet. They kissed again standing there with their legs spread wide by the lounge chair.

Tommie broke the kiss and moved her legs so she was standing next to the chair. Lisa smiled and joined her. Tommie grinned as she took a hold on the strap-on. Turning she pulled on it and said, "In that case, follow me."

Lisa laughed as Tommie led her across the patio by the purple dildo. "This should be interesting," she whispered more to herself than Tommie.

"Yes, it should," Tommie replied with a grin.

TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers
12