Summer of 18 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kara waited for Tommy's response, she slid her arms backward along the chair arms, until her shirt was open almost to the nipples. Tommy's mouth went dry as he pretended indifference to the spectacle of his girl-friend exposing herself to his cousin. "I uh... thought I'd rather be alone with you."

A small breeze flipped the bottom of Kara's shirt up. "Yeah, but what about your cousin. We're not exactly alone." Without looking away from Tommy, Kara put the shirt back in place, but not before Bill had gotten a nice look.

"I still think I'd rather be here than at the beach." Tommy had felt the breeze and saw Kara's hand drop to her lap. Although the table was blocking his view, he knew the reason for the startled look on Bill's face.

Kara looked at Bill and knew he had seen. "It was nice of you to bring Bill along. I think he is enjoying himself."

"Oh, yes ma'am, er Kara I mean. I am enjoying myself. I'm just sorry if I'm spoiling the fun for you and Tommy."

The 'fun' had certainly not been spoiled for Kara, and Tommy was beginning to act as if he might be enjoying her antics as well. "I don't think you're spoiling it," she countered. She took hold of Bill's arm and looked at his watch. "I am sorry, please forgive me, but the lawn guys will be here in a few minutes. I really do need to get dressed." Kara got up from the table. "Stay, finish your coffee, I'll see you both later."

Kara turned and walked toward the house. The stillness of the morning was all but gone and a light breeze caught and lifted her shirt-tail, however, she did nothing to tame its unruliness or hide her exposed butt from the astonished view of her guests.

As she walked, she undid the rest of the buttons on her shirt. At the door she stopped and turned. The shirt was still covering her nipples and a bent leg kept her pussy hidden. "Come back around one," she offered, then looked toward the sky. "Hopefully we can go swimming." She paused momentarily, making certain Tommy and Bill got a good look, then turned and went into the house.

Tommy was shocked, but not totally surprised. "Okay, Kara," he said to the closing door, "One o'clock then."

Bill's mouth hung open. He had never even imagined that a girl could be that sexy. He fixated on the closed door.

Tommy tried to get Bill's attention, "Earth to Bill... uh Bill..." Bill finally snapped back to normal. "Yes, Bill," Tommy said, "She means you too. Swimming at one if you want to come back."

"Yeah sure. But I need a nap right now."

"I think I know what you mean. I've had to go home and take a nap a few times myself after coffee with Kara. I might even need one today."

*****

When the door closed, Kara dropped the shirt from her shoulders. She couldn't believe she had actually done it. She had gotten very nearly naked in front of Tommy and his cousin. 'What a turn on,' she thought. She put her hand between her legs. 'Swimming with them this afternoon... how am I ever going to control myself... or them either.' With her juices soaking her hand, Kara couldn't get to her room fast enough.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I have enjoyed rewriting these stories. I hope you are having fun reading them.

Part 4, the final part, will be submitted about 7 days after this part was submitted.

Please take another minute to leave a comment and/or vote.

Thank you,

Trace Ekies

12