Summer of '71: Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldDog
OldDog
131 Followers

No actual penetration but a very erotic contact every time he flexed his muscles and made the shaft of his dick push against her clitoral hood. Shivers ran through her system as this made the clit hood trap her clit but push and rub on it at the same time. Small pleasure spikes were shooting through her system like an electric charge; she loved it and pushed back against him until suddenly a very strong orgasm ripped her system and he had to hold her up while the ripples worked through her system like waves on water in a pond. Her legs trapped the length of his dick against her pussy lips all the way back to between her ass cheeks. He could feel the tremors happening in her pussy through the vaginal lips surrounding the shaft of his dick. Eventually, the ripples began to calm down as so did she. He was totally soaked with her wetness and yet to enter her body.

Mark stepped back from her body as small ripples passed through her torso; he could see her breasts literally vibrate with the power of the orgasmic waves. He held her up with his hands because her legs were quivering and her knees were useless. Pulled into his strong embrace, she sighed, kissed his chest just near his left nipple, and let his arms support her as he guided her onto the king size bed in the room. She was so wet from the recent orgasm that her own body fluids were running down of her legs inside, her pussy hair was totally matted down, and she could feel that even her butt cheeks were fully soaked. This was almost typical for the encounter; this time she seemed to just be more responsive, more orgasmic than other times in the past. But, who was counting - Mark was absorbing the way she was lying on the bed, her legs totally splayed open for him, displaying her pink pussy lips and her nipples hard as brown pebbles.

He touched one knee, bent that one leg slightly outward and gently moved that limb toward her chest. This motion pulled her crotch wider open to view as her knee approached her chest. Using his hand to hold her leg up to her chest until he could lean on the leg lightly, Mark took his other hand and began to tease the sparse pussy hairs on that side of her crotch. Rubbing them very, very lightly with the back of his hand, he brushed them back and forth until he could hear her breathing change and see the hairs hardly covering the outer lip on that side start to stand up in anticipation. Taking the tip of his index finger, he gently caressed the wrinkled edge of her outer pussy lips from where the crease began at the top of her slit, to the bottom edge where the lip rounded out and molded into the perineal area in front of her rectum.

Up, and down, and back again so ever slowly, ever so gently, ever so lovingly until she shuddered into a thundering orgasm again and again. He had to hold her to him as the muscle spasms passed head to toe through her body. Her body went rigid, her trying to get his hand into her pussy but the leg pulled up to her chest blocking her grasps, and then she just began to spasm top to bottom, legs trying to cross over each other and get her clit rubbed hard, hips pushing up and down as if she were humping his hand, and sweat all over her body.

As she began to calm down and her breathing returning to normal, Mark took his index finger and rubbed her own wetness around her rectal opening. She moved the hip of her pulled up leg outward just a little, up a little, making her rectum move up and out in the open some more for his attentive finger. Her own natural moisture was excellent lubricant for his finger to use to play with, tease, and probe her rear entrance. Her asshole flexed, the muscle ring puckered in, and then outward as he ever so slowly rubbed all the ridges, crevices, and flat areas between the back of her pussy lips to the place where he could feel indent for her spinal tail. As it puckered outward, Mark rubbed around the differing smoothness between the inner ring area and the outer ridges. Her breathing was full, slow, and regular as he continued to provide this pleasure to her body.

Once, twice, and finally a third time Mark dipped his index finger in between the bottom of her pussy lips to retrieve more fluids and rub more into her rectum. She was splayed out in his arms with her hips moved as far forward as she could get to present her ass to him. As he added more fluid the third time and circled the ring to make it pucker out, he slid his index finger completely into her asshole and just let it sit there for a minute so she could become accustomed to the intrusion. He felt her body initially try to reject the intruder, and then passion took over when she grabbed his wrist and started sliding his finger in and out of her well oiled asshole. In, out, in, out, like a hard penis in a well oiled pussy, his finger worked backed and forth until her breath became more ragged, more pronounced, and the rest of her body started heating up as the passion overtook her.

As he felt her hips begin to tighten up and the humping motion of her hips start to speed up signaling an imminent orgasm, Mark took his other hand and rapidly pulled her wet pussy lips together around her clit and then used them to press on her clit hood as he vigorously massaged her clit and pressed down on it. He body went into a major series of muscle spasms as she grabbed his hand and shoved his index finger up her asshole in rapid fire succession as she went into another powerful orgasm. As the orgasm subsided into less significant muscle twitches as the sparks in her body began to calm, and her body returned to near normal breathing as she fell asleep. Mark carefully removed his index finger from her asshole; he held it over the anal opening for a minute or two like someone ensuring a house was closed up properly, and then he picked her up and moved her into a more comfortable position on the bed to sleep.

Moving her up and on to the pillows, her kissed her cheek, covered her with a coverlet, and went to the kitchen. Mark was still nude, his sizeable penis almost still hard and bobbing in front of him as he walked around to pick up his iced tea and find more ice cubes, It had been more than 2 hours since he had walked in the door. Recalling the moments, he smelled and then tasted his fingers to enjoy the fullness that he had brought to her in those 2 hours. He had been oozing pre-cum since before he had walked in the door, her mouth on his penis and her nuzzling him earlier had almost made him cum right then. But - her pleasure was always first, his second. He knew he could jack off and shoot his load all over anytime he wanted. Sinking himself into her body, causing fiery orgasm after orgasm, and then pumping harder and harder as she absorbed every stroke of his dick into her body until he unloaded like a broken water hose; that was not a common event. He could wait. Mark took his iced tea back to the bedroom and placed it on the night stand while he lay down next to her and went into a light sleep.

About 3 hours later, Mark felt her mouth and nose pushing his semi-soft dick around as she had done earlier, except this time he was on his back as she leaned over him on all fours and only used her mouth to pleasure his dick. He didn't care if she used her hands, her toes, or her ears - her attention to his dick was all that mattered. As he got harder and harder, her mouth went farther up and down the shaft but she still did not use her hands. If it escaped her lips, she would lick him down the shaft, lick all hover his balls, and then come back up the shaft until she could suck the head back into her mouth.

Mark finally felt her hand come up, carefully cup his balls, and begin to massage them. She rubbed each one carefully, tugged on the bag skin to stretch it out and let it spring back, rub her finger right behind his nuts in that "tween" area between his balls and his asshole. He had his hands behind his head and let her do what she wanted to do, for as long as she wanted. He would get off whenever he decided to lower his control - she had her signals to tell him it was okay to go off in her mouth when he wanted. She began to speed up her sucking on his penis head area as well as the strength of her suck on the head and immediate shaft. Holding his balls up close to his body, she started massaging them in a circular motion with her hand that told him she was ready to let him enjoy his own release.

He let his breathing slow down, and then he let himself focus on the wondrous sensations she was creating with her mouth. The sensitivity of his dick head was going up rapidly, his shaft getting harder and the head started to expand even more as he approached his moment. As she felt his breath move up a minor notch, she sucked even harder on the head and then literally dove on the shaft of his engorged penis. He gasped as he felt her nose against his abdomen - meaning she almost 8 inches of his dick in her mouth and throat. Quickly, he held her head and pushed on her face until the other length was into her throat before he fired his load. Pulse after pulse after pulse he fired into her mouth - probably 8 huge shots right down her throat to her stomach before he came to his senses.

He quickly reached down, pulled her head back off his dick to let her breathe before she passed out, and looked in to her eyes to be sure she was okay. She smiled at him, took his almost soft penis in her hand and made it waggle back and forth like a limp noodle. She waggled it some more, even he had to laugh at the absurd view of his pecker flopping back in her hand. She laughed, snuggled her body up under his arm with one breast lying on his chest and the other pushed into his side, and then sighed a full, contented sigh. They were both lying nude in the only room in the farm house with some hint of air conditioning; she was dripping her female wetness like a wet wash cloth and he was holding her close to him as his penis laid at an angle across his lower stomach, Half-hard, almost ready to start upward again, Mark let it alone; he knew he would be more than satisfied soon enough.

It was near sunset when Mark awoke, he reached down to feel himself; it took only as moment to realize he had a piss-boner and he need to go to the toilet. Extricating himself from her arms; Mark got up and walked to the bathroom and did the business at hand. Wiping himself off with a damp towel, he walked back to the bedroom. She was asleep on her back - breathing slowly, her breasts moving up and down. Her nipples were prominent atop the small mounds. He could see her sex slit partly open and inviting - she was lying in almost the same position that he had placed her in as he had fingered her asshole earlier.

Getting closer, Mark quietly moved on to the bed and placed his face near her pussy. He could never get enough of looking at her body or her sexual characteristics. She was not over sized and she was not under sized for her body. Her hips flared out nicely into her legs one way, and back into her torso the other way. She was about 5-5, weight about 110 he guessed, and he knew she wore a 34C bra when she decided to find one worth wearing. He also knew that if he went in slowly, her pussy or her asshole would accommodate his dick as often as he wanted for as long as he wanted. Her almost perpetual wetness made it easy to penetrate, lubricate, and enjoy her body. He knew he would bottom out in her pussy quickly, or jam her cervix if he got in a hurry. She loved him pounding his dick into her asshole since he had to be so careful about fucking her pussy. She didn't care - she just wanted his dick in her whenever he could manage and feel his balls slap her body again and again.

Mark put his face right near her open thighs and looked at her pussy. When she was not being driven up the wall and her pussy lips were not fully engorged, he could see all the small "nooks and crannies" as he called them. The continuous wrinkling of the ridges and nonstop grooving from the top to the bottom of her slit always intrigued him. The way her puffy pussy lips blended back into the body curves between her legs just before her rectal opening never ceased to entice him to lick her there over and over. He loved her flavor; her womanliness he had come to so enjoy. He looked at the top of her slit where the two edges merged and returned back into her smooth abdominal skin. For now, there was no evidence of that dynamically sensual button hidden just under a clever little hood of skin. Every part, every small nuance - he relished as he studied this most exquisite part of her body.

He carefully leaned forward on his elbows so as to not wake her and put his nose just to her pussy but not touching her. Her womanliness was all he needed to supercharge his dick back into rigidity; Mark sniffed again and then very carefully licked one side of her crotch between leg and crotch. He pushed the few pubic hairs that she had with his tongue and his nose. As soon as he did, her leg moved out and she stretched all over. Her motions also further opened up her crotch to his inspections. He lightly moved his tongue down the crease where the leg and the crotch became one another, from her stomach to below the curve into her ass cheek. Her body responded instantly with more fluid seeping between her pussy lips and running down to her ass crack. Again, Mark went up and down that side, and then he moved to the other side to do the same but not touch the center of her feminine line. She began to quiver and shake as he played with the thin hairs at the top and bottom of her slit, carefully licking them and then using his nose to push them around.

Suddenly, her legs clamped his head to her crotch as she boomed into a massive orgasm. Legs shaking, body heaving, nipples harder than rocks, thighs flexing and pumping her pussy into his face - her legs trying to pull his face into her pussy and get more direct contact with that tongue driving her so crazy. He reached below her as her body tried to swallow him and pulled both sides of her ass cheeks back and forth so he could slide his finger around her asshole, almost into it and back out again. As she dropped her ass down once while he was teasing her asshole, he slid his finger straight into her pussy form under her and pushed his index finger into the location of her G-spot. Her legs bridged her ass nearly a foot clear off the bed as he pushed, rubbed, and massaged that spot, driving her farther into the multiple orgasms he had triggered.

Her entire body was having spasm after spasm, all starting in her pussy and radiating wonderfully outward to her head, finger tips, feet, and her mind. Her female fluids flooded out of her pussy as each wave hit her again and again. Mark finally took his finger out of her pussy and let her body relax as she slowed into some small seismic twitches as a mini-orgasm waved back through her body. Every inch of her body was covered in sweat and her juices; all of her lower body was drenched in her orgasmic fluid. As he sucked on a nipple for a few seconds, her crotch began to hump the air and bridge upward again until he quit sucking and let her relax some more.

He walked into the bathroom to retrieve the wet wash cloth he had used earlier to come back and wipe her body down. The sweat and the mixture of her body fluids were every place; she was a limp noodle to his ministrations and efforts to refresh her body in a small way. She rolled over on her stomach, and then slid backward in a manner that raised her ass up in the air while pulling her cheeks apart at the same time, displaying her open rectal area to his hands. This also splayed her pussy lips open below her; he could see up into her vaginal cavity just enough to see how pink she was inside. Wiping her ass and her pussy back and forth, he lightly smacked a butt cheek; she laughed and then rolled over holding her legs open for his inspections. As she carefully stood on very wobbly legs, he helped her walk to the bathroom and sit on the commode, and then went to get more iced tea in the kitchen. The clock on the wall showed almost 8 pm when Mark made some sandwiches for them to eat.

It was almost 4am when he felt the lips holding the skin around the head of his dick. He smiled to himself as she slowly sucked around the head, licked the bottom side of his shaft, and almost imperceptibly nibbled the split at the head with her lips. Her left hand was rubbing his balls, pulling gently on his nut sack, and pushing on that soft spot between his balls and his own ass. As he stretched, she moved with his body and kept her contact on his dick, holding his balls and sucking up and down the entire shaft. He was as hard as he could remember in a long time; this was significantly better than the occasional self service hand job he gave himself in the shower.

He arched his back slightly, lifting his crotch upward; she took the hint and started going down on his entire shaft with her warm mouth. He let her work her own pace; that she was even going down on his dick, caressing his human tool with her mouth and lips, was wonderful enough. The warmth of her touch, the suckling motion of her mouth, everything that he could want was all there within her lips. She sensed he was getting close to cuming again as his balls began to tighten; she slowed her suckling motions down to a slow, slow tongue roll around the bottom of his dick head, the most sensitive place.

Mark pulled her up and kissed, licked and nibbled on her neck from her ear lobe to her left nipple, leaving a wet trail of kisses as goose bumps appeared all over her breasts and her nipples became small pebbles again. He reversed himself and started down the middle of her torso, kissing and licking until he reached the top of her pussy slit. She kept trying to push it into his face; he kept blowing air on her pussy hair. With a quick dive that made her catch her breath, he licked her from bottom to top and latched onto her clit like a leech. She bucked, her legs thrashed, her breasts were red from the instant change in body heat, her breath was ragged, she had goose bumps all over her body as she locked her thighs around his head and face fucked her crotch on his tongue as she dynamited into fiery massive orgasm. Her ass cheeks pulled together, her asshole even had spasms as she humped into his mouth. Her hands weren't pinching her nipples; they were trying to pull her nipples right off her tits as she hit high peak after high peak.

As she began to level off and come back into this reality, Mark carefully pulled his head from between her legs and moved himself in to position where he could start putting his dick into her pussy. She stopped him for a moment, had him roll over on his back where his dick was sticking up and away from his body. She crawled over his legs; as she moved forward to cover him, she raised herself up on her knees and scooted forward until her pussy was right over his disk head. Taking her hands, she reached under her and pulled his dick so it was standing up right at her pussy opening. Slowly, she eased down until she could just take the head of his dick and rub it back and forth, making her pussy lips open and close around the head. He was not inside her but he was also not far from direct entry, either. Her wetness slid down his shaft, making it easy for her to use her pussy lips to tease as well as lubricate his dick

As he became wetter, she let her body down just enough that his dick head was pushing on the opening to her pussy. Inside the lips, almost inside her - she held him there as her body got used to the size of his dick head. She pulled up, and then eased down a little more on his shaft. The second time she moved downward, she felt his dick head change shape to slide inside her. She had to hold herself right there for a few seconds as her body began to quiver; she was afraid she would slip and slide totally down his dick all at once. That would cause his dick head to ram into her cervix, bending and hurting him, and sending a wall of pain through her body. In control of her breathing again, she slid down another inch or so, came back up again, and then slid down some more again. She was milking the first 4-5 inches of his dick as she moved on him, squeezing her cunt muscles around his dick head, pulling up on his shaft as she was flexing those same muscles. This was a body job, not a hand job, and he loved every pull and every push of her pussy lips around the head and shaft.

OldDog
OldDog
131 Followers