Summer of '75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off her and laid on the carpeting. I could hardly catch my breath. She put her mouth over my rapidly deflating cock, licking me clean. Two day s ago I had been a virgin, now I had gotten 2 blow jobs and just had an incredible fuck. I did feel a little guilty that it was my sister, but she deserved it, and by her actions, wanted it! She was laying on top of me with her tits grinding into my chest. After our breathing returned to normal, she got up and grabbed her bikini and went to her room. I grabbed my trunks and headed out for the pool.

I swam some laps and then climbed into one of our floating chairs. By this time, my sister had cleaned up and looked like put back on her bikini. She walked into the pool then pulled another chair in the pool as well. And paddled over to me.

"I'm going to have to get you some condoms. Mom and Dad would go crazy if you knocked me up!" She said.

I couldn't believe what she was saying. I even wondered if I heard her right.

"I have to say Sis, that was amazing!" I cold tell that I was turning red.

"Do you think if I helped, you could do it again already?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe." I replied.

She jumped out of the chair and into the water. She motioned me to follow her. What had I done, I turned my sister into a slut! My Parents would take my car away from me! What was I going to do? For now, I jumped out of my chair and into the water and followed her.

We went into her room and my sister stripped out of her bikini. She laid down on her bed with her feet on the floor. She spread her legs to give me a clear view of her pussy. She started rubbing it and inserting two of her fingers. I was mesmerized. It was if I was watching this from a movie. She instructed me to removed my trunks and get on my knees between her legs. She them instructed me to work my fingers into her pussy while I liked at it. I did as I was told. She raised up and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me harder into her. I knew what a clit was, but had never actually seen one in person, until now!

She instructed me to lick it, then suck on it! I was working my fingers in and out of her and sucking on her clit. After a few minutes of this she started bucking around on her bed. I took my free arm and wrapped around her leg. I abandoned fingering her to wrap her leg with my other arm. She was thrashing around on her bed that I was afraid that she would break it. Finally, she screamed out "Oh God I'm cumming!! Yes,, I'm cumming!" I was afraid the neighbors would hear her! She kept bucking her hips like she was a bronco. I kept this up, until she grabbed my head and told me to stop. Her chest was heaving up and down.

I stood up and laid down on her bed next to her. I took her nipple in my mouth and started to suck on it. She inhaled suddenly. The nipple got longer and harder in my mouth. She then grabbed my hand and positioned it between her legs. I took my cue and started rubbing her sopping wet pussy. It was so wet that I could even feel her bedspread was wet! She reached between my legs and started to rub my cock back to life. It didn't take long before I had hard again.

"Do it! Put it in me, now!" She ordered.

What could I do? I slid over her and thrust my cock into her wet pussy. It was like someone had put a hose up there before I entered. I took my time with my thrusts as she had taught me. I kissed her. She thrust her tongue inside of my mouth and started to suck so hard that I thought I was kissing a vacuum cleaner. She had her arms locked around my neck and her legs locked around my back. This made me more horny! After cumming so much in the past couple of days, I had more staying power. I kept pumping her but at a steady rate. She broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear. "Ram me, ram me hard!" so I did. I could feel my balls smack against her. I was ramming her as hard as I could. I was almost coming out of her before I slammed back into her pussy.

I couldn't hold it. She was squirming beneath me wrapped up in her own orgasm. I kept slamming her until I could feel my own orgasm coming. I told her that I was close, to let me go. However, she didn't. She kept her legs locked and was moving her body to meet my thrusts. I couldn't hold back, and shot my load deep inside her. (Maybe it was because I had cum so much in the last 2 days or it wasn't her time, but luckily she didn't get pregnant!)

My sister cleaned me up with her mouth. I offered to return the favor to her, but she said that it would just get her worked up again. I went out to the kitchen and the clock said it was a little after 1:00. Mom could be home soon, so I returned to the pool. The cool water felt good on my body! I couldn't stay too long, I had to be at work by 4:00. My sister came out a short time later to work on her tan. She acted like nothing happened.

Ron worked at the same grocery store that I did. He normally worked the 12-6:00 shift and I worked the 4-10:00 shift during the Summer. My manager told me to work produce that evening, so I has happy. The produce manager had set back some of the giant strawberries for me and I quickly ate them. Tonight was a pretty easy night. Keep all the produce stocked and make up some containers of various berries. The only time it was hard work in produce was when had to unload a semi of water melons. The older workers tried to make you miss so that they would hit the ground and explode all over you. The assistant managers would then yell at you to catch them and any more would come out of your pay. That's when they really tried to make you miss.

Tomorrow would be stock night. We would have to unload the semi and then haul it out to the aisles and stock the groceries. The only bad part of the whole job was when kids you knew from school would come in and intentionally break things just to make you clean them up. It was a small town. This was the last year of this and I was headed off to college, where most of them would be working at one of the factories, IF they could even get a job there.

Ron came over to me when he got off his shift. "Have you tried it out yet?" He asked.

"It's not like I am going to try it out with anyone in here." I whispered.

"I know what you mean. I thought you might try it out on your Sister's hot friends." he asked.

I lied. "No nothing like that." How could I tell him that I turned my sister into a slut?

"I got a girl friend." He whispered.

"A girl friend!" I said a little too loud and people turned and looked at us.

"Yea, you know the blonde that lives down the street from me?" He whispered.

"The one that is on the chubby side with the great hair?" I asked.

"Yea, that one. Anyway she come over to ask me to cut her grass while her parents were away. And the next thing she knew, she is now my girlfriend."

"Jesus, at lease she's a year Freshman in college!" I stated.

"I'll see you later buddy." Ron patted me on the back and walked away.

I worried that my buddy was out of control. Okay, Samantha was understandable, but on an older hot neighbor? But then again, maybe I was. I vowed a couple more days and I would return my sister to her original bitchy state. In the mean time I had to remember to buy some condoms before I went home.

Chapter 2

Well, I didn't stop. I figured that since my sister's boyfriend would be home for 2 weeks, I would take advantage of that. They went to different colleges. Her boyfriend, Keith, came from money. We were a solid middle class family. Keith's parents looked down on us, or so I would hear my Parents talk about it. All I knew was that I was loosing my fuck partner.

In the 2 weeks she had taught me a lot. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do and teach me. Monday through Friday she would either come to my bed, or me to hers from about 9:00 until noon. We would fuck and suck each other. But now that was all coming to an end. I couldn't ask her to dump him. They were "in love". So I gave her some of the "dust" in her orange juice one morning and told her that she could blow any guy or even have anal sex, she had taught me that as well, but other than a woman's tongue, her pussy belonged to my cock until she got married. I also said that I expected at least a morning blow job when she had time, before she went off with Keith.

My Parents couldn't believe how we were getting along. My Mom even mentioned it one afternoon. I just told her that I stayed out of her way and she in turn stayed out of mine. I was getting the occasional morning blow job and that was about it. This went along like this until the first of August. My parents were going on vacation for 2 weeks. I couldn't go because I was working. My sister wouldn't go without her boyfriend. So they were going alone.

7:00 Saturday morning came and I helped pack their car. Dad gave me all the phone numbers where they could be reached and $100 for groceries while they were gone. Any more than that and he'd pay me back when he got home. I kissed my Mom and watched as they drove off. Diane was still in bed sleeping. I went in the house and crawled in bed with her. She had a double bed which was bigger than my twin. I woke her up by rubbing her pussy underneath her panties. At first she was pissed at me for waking her up so early, but soon that evaporated to lust.

I had stripped out of my clothes before getting in bed, so now was her turn. I helped her with her t-shirt and she quickly got out of her panties. We laid there intertwined as we kissed and felt each other up. I had her wet in no time at all. Of course, she had me hard in about the same time. She rolled me on my back and climbed on top of me. She impaled herself on my hard cock. She started rocking back and forth, slowly at first. I reached up and squeezed breasts then worked her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I found out, she loved being on top. Must be a control thing.

She stopped and climbed off me. She reached over me into her night stand and got out a condom. She placed it on me then got back on, this time her back was to me. This was a great position to not only play with her nipples, but I could reach around and rub her clit while she was riding me. She rode me faster and faster. I worked her clit with my right hand and her nipple with my left hand. She was into light pain. I could twist her nipple until sometimes I think I would twist it off. She kept this up until she started screaming again.

"Oh God yesssssss! Oh God right there. I'm cummingggggg! Yes, give it to me!" when she talked this way, I could never hold back any longer.

I started thrusting up to meet her as hard as I could. Trying to slam my cock deep inside of her. I couldn't hold back and son was cuming inside of the condom. I wish I didn't have to use one, but this was the 70's and my parents still thought my sister was a virgin. No way were they going to let he go on "the pill". She continued to ride me until my cock started loosing it's hard on. She laid back on top until our breathing returned to normal. She looked at the clock and said she had to get ready for Keith.

The one saving grace in all of this was that Keith would be gone next weekend! He had to go to college to get his apartment squared away. He was leaving Saturday morning and wouldn't returned Sunday evening. Our parents were due back until sometime the following weekend. That meant that I would have almost 2 full days alone with my Sister. I had asked for time off of work saying that I was going on a mini vacation. They gave it to me. But what to do with Diane. We had had sex in just about every way she knew. Not that it wasn't great, it was fantastic, but I wanted to try something else. But what?

That Thursday morning as she was blowing me at the kitchen table it hit me. I asked her to invite one her girlfriends over. We could have a three some. She wasn't sure about who might go along with it. When I got home from work that night she told me that Jennifer was going to come over Saturday morning on the ruse that they would go swimming that day. Great! All I had to do was to slip her some dust and viola, a threesome.

Saturday came and Jennifer came over about 10:00. I had cleaned out the pool of any leaves and checked the levels and everything was good. With all this sex I was getting I had even lost some weight. Now I wasn't a stud by any means, but wasn't as geeky looking as I used to be. About Noon they were in the pool and the August sun had it well into the 90's. The humidity was high as well, so I bought them out some iced tea. Of course both glasses had been "dusted". I might as well put to rest any problems with Sis. In fact I made her the aggressor and Jennifer the submissive. I had even went as far as to write everything down on index cards so I wouldn't miss anything. They drank their tea and went back into the pool. I came out and removed their glasses and took them back in the kitchen. I came back out and sat down beside the pool. They were splashing each other when my sister reached around Jennifer and undid her bikini top. She flung it at me. Diane then undid hers as well and they were both topless. Neither seemed to care. Jennifer had smaller breasts than my sister. I found out later that Jennifer was a 34B cup. But she had nipples the size of the end of you little finger. They were already erect and big!

They had been playing at the shallow end of the pool. Our pool was 3' then sloped down to 5' my sister suggested they move to the deeper end. Diane pinned Jennifer against the opposite side of the pool and planted a kiss on her. Feeling her breasts in the same motion. All this right in front of me giving me a clear view. Jennifer didn't try to pull away. Why not, I had "programmed" in to her that she wouldn't resist. My sister reached under Jennifer's bikini bottoms and started to rub her pussy. All the time locked an a passionate kiss! Soon they both had their bottoms off as well. I just stayed in the chair watching all of this.

I couldn't see to much what was going on underwater. I was going to have to get up and go in. I didn't want to spoil the interaction between the 2 young ladies. For the time being I would stay in my chair and stroke my cock through my trunks. I couldn't take it any longer. My cock was rock hard and it ached. So I got up and walked down the steps into the pool. The water was warmer than I thought, but was still cooler than I was. Once in the water I removed my trunks and tossed them on the side of the pool. I swam over to the 2 girls. They were still locked at the lips and their hands roaming all over with other.

My sister grabbed my rock hard cock with her right hand and started to stock it. She guided Jennifer's left hand to do the same. Then she suggested that I go sit on the bottom step. We glided over to the steps. I laid down on the bottom step. She positioned Jennifer over my cock and eased her down on it. Jennifer was tighter than my Sister. She also had very fine pubic hair. My sister sat on my legs behind Jennifer and tweaked her nipples and kissed her neck while she rode my cock.

Jennifer was about and inch shorter than my sister, and maybe 15 pounds less. Besides not being as well endowed as my sister, Jennifer was bonier. That didn't mean that I hasn't having fun fucking her. Jennifer's hair was something between dark blonde and very light brunette and longer than Sis's. My sister reached down between Jennifer's legs and started rubbing her clit. Between my cock sliding in and out and my sister rubbing her clit, this girl was going to cum. She was no where as vocal as my sister. Jennifer just moaned and made sounds similar to a baby. Finally she said she was cumming and that was my cue to let go and shoot my load inside of her as well. My sister said that the chlorine in the water would kill the sperm. I didn't know if it was true, but it sounded good. (She didn't get pregnant either.)

Jennifer continued to ride my cock until it began to shrink. It's a good thing that our pool was surrounded. Or else the neighbors would have seen everything The house and garage guarded it on 2 sides, and bushes and trees on the other 2. My sister suggested that we take this inside anyway. And we all went into her bedroom.

About 7:00 that evening I fired up the grill and threw on 3 big steaks. The Meat Department manager gave me a great deal as long as I didn't tell anyone. The girls fixed a tossed salad to go along with the steaks. Between the non stop sex and the steaks, I was beat. I suggested that Jennifer call her parents and let them know that she was going to spend the night. They had no way of knowing that our parents were gone on vacation, so they agreed.

After eating and cleaning up we went into the living room to watch TV and relax. I wore a clean pair of swim trunks, and the girls just wore t-shirts. We sat on the floor and leaned against the couch. I fell asleep in no time at all. Sometime during the evening, they brought in pillows and blankets. The girls lasted a longer than I did. We just slept on the floor. My sister seemed on a mission. When ever she woke up she would work over Jennifer's pussy with her hand. I got up a couple of times to go to the bathroom, but as soon as I came back to the floor I was asleep.

We all slept in in the morning. It was 10:00 before anyone even opened their eyes. Jennifer's pussy had been abused so much in the last 24 hours it was red. I guess my sister decided to give it a rest because she got up and went to the her bathroom and came back with some lube. She turned Jennifer over and proceeded to lube up her ass with her thumb. This woke Jennifer up. Sis instructed her to use her mouth to get me nice and hard. Which of course she did. When I was good and hard, I applied a condom and Sis lubed it up for Jennifer's anal assault.

Sis positioned Jennifer on her elbows with her ass in the air on her knees. She positioned me behind her and lined my cock up with Jennifer's ass. She then told me to start working my way in. Jennifer cried out in pain as I started assaulting her ass hole she begged for me not to do it, but my sister kept telling me to work my cock into her, so I did. I kept pulling her back to me trying to get past her tight opening.

Diane told Jennifer that if she didn't relax and let me invade her asshole that she would with something even bigger! Finally between Jennifer's screams and tears I worked my way past her resistance and was able to sink my cock into her. My sister seemed to take great joy at my assault on Jennifer's ass. I tried to take it slow, but my Sister told me to pound her! The tightness made my cock grow even more! Soon I was pounding Jennifer for all I was worth. Pulling her back and forth on my lubed cock.

My sister sat on the floor next to us and started rubbing Jennifer's clit underneath to make her cum. Jennifer's pussy was already sore and red, I figured that couldn't have felt too good, but soon she began to grown at the start of an orgasm. Finally I couldn't hold back any longer and shoot my load into the condom. Diane fingered her until Jennifer had an orgasm and I pulled out my shrinking cock from her asshole. Jennifer was like a rag doll laying on the floor sobbing in a fetal position. Sis pulled the condom from my cock and ordered Jennifer to open her mouth. She then squeezed it between her fingers and the liquid ran into Jennifer's mouth.

Diane got up to wash her hands and to get rid of the condom. Jennifer was still in her fetal position and I was sitting up against the couch. I think my sister had a real dark side to her. She came back in and then went to the kitchen to get up something to drink. She came back with a jug of orange juice and 3 glasses. She helped Jennifer sit up next to me leaning against the couch. Jennifer sat there with her knees pulled up against her chest. I wiped away her tears and even held the glass to her lips as she drank. My sister kissed her on the her temple.