Summer of '75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas day and I woke up before anyone else did. I decided to go out to the kitchen and have some orange juice and wait on the girls. I slipped out of Diane's bed without waking her and went to my room to get a pair of sweat pants and t-shirt. Keri was asleep in my bed in a fetal position all covered up. I pulled the bed spread up over her and kissed her on the forehead.

I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window. No snow for Christmas. Mom had left 2 roasting hens for us for Christmas in the fridge. I would make them later and maybe get the girls to even help with the corn and potatoes. I learned how to cook from watching my Mom. Diane was always out with a boyfriend and couldn't be bothered, but since I liked to eat, I watched and at times, helped her cook. I would make them later. For Breakfast I was thinking pancakes. I got out the big pan and everything I needed now just wait on the girls.

Keri walked in first in the t-shirt I had given her yesterday. I poured her a glass of orange juice and she sat down with me to drink it. We sat and talked about what she liked, music, her love life etc. I had done a lot of growing up in the past 6 months. I had left behind that geeky boy and turned into a young man. She had gone to Jr. college before getting a job in Springfield. It was an okay job, she was a receptionist, but wanted to do more so she had been working on getting a better job. She lived in a little studio apartment and didn't date much. She said she found guys wanted girls like Diane. Pretty and big breasted.

I told her that in her own way she was pretty. That there guys who liked small breasts as well and everything in between. Diane came into the kitchen and leaned down to give me a slow long kiss. She whispered, "Good morning lover" to me. She then did the same to Keri, but leaving out the "lover" part and taking the time to pinch one of her nipples through the t-shirt. Keri winced in pain, form the twisting, but returned her kiss. Diane had on her usual T-shirt and panties.

I got up and made the pancakes while Diane rested her feet in Keri's lap. Diane told Keri to spread her legs and scoot forward on the chair. Diane then managed to work her big toe into Keri's Pussy and use her other toes to work her clit. Diane was fucking Keri with her foot! This was almost too much for me to believe. I was having trouble watching them and not burning the pancakes. Keri was starting to get into it. She grabbed Diane's foot and was thrusting it into her pussy. It didn't take long for Keri to cum and I was able to turn my attention back to breakfast, but now I had a hard on. I put the stack of pancakes on the table and watched Keri suck Diane toes to clean them up. Keri then took some napkins and cleaned herself up. We dug into the pancakes with a furry after that.

We had finished breakfast and I had to excuse myself. I had to pee. When Diane asked where I was going, I told her. She ordered Keri to get on her knees and suck me off. I told Diane that I had to pee and that if she sucked me off that would make it difficult to do. Diane ordered Keri to get on her knees and drink it! I scooted forward on the kitchen chair and pulled down my sweat pants exposing my semi erect cock. Diane ordered Keri to suck it and not spill a drop or she would get punished. She got between my legs and took my cock in her mouth.

I couldn't hold back. I started to pee into her mouth, but the problem was I was peeing faster than she could swallow. My pee started spraying our back on me and running onto the floor. Keri swallowed what she could, but there was just too much for her to keep up. Finally the pressure was release and the stream wasn't so forceful and Keri could keep up. When I was finished I got up and got a couple of hand towels from the drawer. I used one to clean up my wet crotch and gave the other one to Keri to clean up her wet face. I wiped off the kitchen chair then the floor. I removed my wet sweat pants too.

Diane was standing behind Keri shaking her head. She reminder her that she said ordered Keri NOT to spill a drop! Keri was still on her knees now turned around to face Diane and she lowered her head and said she was sorry. I wasn't sure if Diane was really angry or pretend angry. Diane told her to go and kneel down in the living room. Keri did what she was told. I finished cleaning up the pee on the kitchen floor and Diane went to the laundry room. She came out and told me to follow her to the living room.

Keri was kneeling on the living room carpet looking very scared. Diane produced several spring loaded clothes pins. She placed one on each of Keri's nipples. Keri's nipples were big enough for them to stay on. Diane also placed 4 more on Keri's pussy lips. Keri had the biggest "lips" I had ever seen. Of course I had only see like 4 naked women in my life.

Diane instructed the girl to lean forward so she was resting on her elbows with her face in the carpeting and her ass up in the air. Keri complied, but was now sobbing loudly. Diane want to her room and brought back a studded belt. Like she had done the first time she whipped Keri, she stood at her head. Diane leaned forward a little and started using the studded belt to whip Keri's pussy and ass. Diane didn't do it as hard as she did the first time, so I really didn't worry. But I still imagine that it hurt. She kept this up until the studs started cutting into Keri's skin. Then I put a stop to it.

Diane told Keri should could sit up, but that the clothes pins stayed for now. Keri sat up with her back against the couch. She was sobbing uncontrollably. Tears were flowing down her face. Diane sat down next to her and put Keri's head on her shoulder. She stroked her face trying to wipe away the tears. She told the girl that everything would be alright, she just had to learn to obey better. Diane even reached between the girl's legs and removed the clothes pins from her pussy lips. She rubbed her pussy for her to make it feel better. Diane grabbed one of the clothes pins on Keri's little breasts and squeezed then shook the breast. Keri let out a yell and more tears followed. Diane repeated , you just have to learn to obey. She released her grip on the pin, but left it clamped on the nipple.

I went in to clean up the kitchen and load the dish washer. I grabbed my sweat pants and threw them in the hamper in the laundry room. After I got the kitchen cleaned up, I walked past the girls and got another pair from my bedroom. By the time I came back out, Diane had release Keri's breasts from their torture and had dried her tears. I sat down next to Keri and asked her if she was alright. She shook her head that she was and even managed to squeak out a meager "yes".

Diane was in the mood to go somewhere, but there was nothing open on Christmas day. So Diane told Keri to use her hands and mouth to get me hard. Keri in a short amount of time had really become a great cock sucker! Diane told Keri to get on top of me and ride me. She climbed over, but from all her abuse over the past couple of days her pussy was really red and dry. Diane told her to rub her clit to get her juices going, but wasn't enough. She was just too sore and dry and my cock wasn't wet enough even though she had used her mouth on me. Diane went and got the lube. She came back and squirted some directly into Keri's pussy and rubbed some on my erect cock. It still hurt Keri, but we were able to get my cock inside of her.

After a few minutes Keri started to generate some juices and it became easier going. It helped that Diane was rubbing her clit while Keri rode my cock. I was thrusting my hips up to meet Keri when she was coming down. I didn't want to hurt her, but it felt too good to stop. Pretty soon Keri was moaning, feeling her own orgasm coming on. I could feel mine building as well. She announced that she was coming and she was really wet now, so I started really pounding away. It wasn't long before I let loose my seed deep inside of her. She laid back against me and I kept pumping trying to get the last little bit of cum into her. Only when my cock start to deflate, did I allow her to roll off of me. Diane got between my legs to clean my cock up.

The girls went into Diane's bedroom and played with the fake cock while I went to work preparing Christmas Dinner. Diane worked on Keri's ass so that she could take it with relatively little problem. About a half an hour before it was ready I let the girls know. Diane thought that they were clean up for dinner and came out to get a baster and a bucket. They went in to the hall bathroom and Diane used to baster and warm water to clean out Keri's asshole. She wanted to make it nice and clean for me to have anal sex with Keri.

The girls walked into the kitchen as I was starting to get the food set out. Diane was dressed in panties and a loose t-shirt and Keri in her tight t-shirt and panties. They had done their makeup and really beautiful. The 3 of us had a really nice Christmas Dinner. She announced to me that after dinner that she wanted to see Keri and I have anal sex. I said that I was "up" for it. We all shared the laugh. The girls even helped me clean up after dinner. We got the food put away and the dishes in the dish washer, and took our drinks into the living room.

Diane already had the lube handy and both of them helped me remove what clothes I had on. Then they stripped out of their t-shirts and panties. Diane laid down on the floor so Keri could eat her pussy while I performed anal sex on Keri. I took my finger and lubed up Keri's ass and my cock. Diane had done this again after they showered, but it was still a very tight fit. I eased myself into her a little at a time. I grabbed Keri by her hips and finally pulled her all the way onto my cock. She let out a scream and her arms failed her and she fell face first onto the floor. I tried to go easy to get her used to it. Diane grabbed her face and plunged it into her crotch so that Keri would keep licking her pussy.

I had pretty good stamina by now, especially after all the sex I had had these past couple of days. I kept pounding her tight ass as she continued to suck and like Diane. After about 10 minutes, Diane already had one orgasm and was well on her way to another. I felt the pressure building up in my balls and that encouraged me to pound her harder. 3 big pushes and I shot my load deep in her ass. I kept pumping to squeeze every last drop of cum out of my cock. Diane started thrashing around again for her second orgasm, so I pulled my deflating cock out of Keri. We all collapsed on the floor, one big mess of naked bodies.

After our breathing returned to normal, I got up to go clean up my cock. I didn't want to put it anywhere after having just been up Keri's ass. Later, I made some popcorn as we sat on the floor and just watched TV for the rest of the evening. After a while all three of us were pretty tired from the past few days so we went into the Hallway bathroom and took a shower together. We got dried off and Keri went to sleep in my bed and I went to Diane's bed.

I have to say this. Up until this point all I had was sex so far. That night Diane and I made love. We took out time and it was if our two souls became one. We pleased each other not just ourselves and in doing so, please ourselves even greater. I have always prided myself since then that I have strived to make love to a woman and there are times when I just have had sex. Maybe because this was my first, it will remain in my mind as something truly special. I won't go into details because it would just come across as sex on paper, but you'll have to trust me that is so much more. Had I been 10 years older, I would have asked her to run away with me that night. I still can't believe that two people could share something like that.

We fell asleep in each other's arms that night. I awoke once that night, and watched her sleep. The way the moonlight came through the windows and lit her face. The way I could feel the warmth of her body next to mine. If I laid really still, I could feel her heart beating. All of this pointed to a special evening for me. I had fallen in love with this woman. The only problem was she was still my sister and I could never change that. I knew what I had to do before the Parents got home.

Chapter 7

I actually slept in. Diane and Keri were up before me and were out in the kitchen scrounging up something to eat. I got up and threw on my seat pants and t-shirt. I stopped by the bathroom and peed. I didn't' want a replay of yesterday. Though I have to admit, the site of Keri drinking my piss was intriguing. I walked into the kitchen and the girls had managed to get out ½ of the pots and pans. (Or so it looked like it.) They were trying to make waffles.

I took over and got out the waffle maker. I did put Keri to work on thawing strawberries to put over the top and Diane to work mixing the batter. I got out the powdered sugar and the whipping crème. I lifted Diane's t-shirt and squirted some on each breasts and them licked them clean. I repeated this to Keri's breasts as well. The cold of the whipping crème and the hot of my tongue really made their nipples stand out.

The griddle was the right temperature and I poured in the batter and closed the top. I waited like the instructions said and it produced a great waffle the size of a plate. I repeated this 3 more times until the batter was used up. I didn't make the girls wait until mine were done to start to eat. I unplugged the griddle and sat down to eat.

The girls got done before I did and decided to try the whip crème on each others breasts. Each taking turns putting a dollop on their breasts while the other slowly licked it off. Diane put some on her pussy and had Keri lick it off and bring her to orgasm Keri readily agreed and soon had Diane squirming in her seat caught up in an orgasm. By the time Diane got off, I was done eating. They decided to try some on my cock as they both sucked me to orgasm. I scooted forward on my chair and they both went to work on me. One would suck my cock while the other sucked my balls,. Then they would trade off or kiss each other with my cock between their lips.

That was more than I could take and I ended up shooting my load all over Keri's face. Diane licked the cum off and they kissed with their tongues in each other's mouth, sharing my sperm. I cleaned up the kitchen as the girls showered to clean off the remains of the whipping crème. Diane wanted to go shopping in Indianapolis, Even after I pointed out that the malls would be a zoo. I lost the argument, so I jumped in the shower after they did.

By the time I used the bathroom, showered and shaved the Girls were ready. Id didn't' take me long to get on my underwear and pull on a pair of jeans and clean shirt. Socks and running shoes completed my ensemble. The girls on the other hand were dressed in their usual "come fuck me" clothes. Neither had bras on, nor as Keri showed me, neither had panties on. They both had tight t-shirts and short skirts and "fuck me" heels. The only difference was that Diane had on a pair of elastic top stocking. Diane had chosen a more subtle make up for them instead of the "hooker" look. By now Keri didn't have to be told everything. She had fit in nicely to her "slave" roll.

We got into the car and I drove up to Indianapolis. Diane wanted to stop the porno shop we did a few days ago. The place was pretty busy. There was a sign out front that "You must be 21 to enter", but we hadn't been carded so we didn't let that stop us. The guy behind the counter was the same guy that was there before and he must have recognized us as he said "Welcome back" when we walked in.

We browsed for a few minutes before Diane laid out to Keri what she had in mind. She Told Keri to go back to the second stall and start servicing men. With one hole she would get the men's cocks hard with the other she was to let them ass fuck her. Then she would switch holes as the guy cumed in her ass. She reached into her purse and took about a tube of lube for Keri. She told Keri that she would come in in a few minutes to check on her and that if she didn't obey the punishment would be 100 times worse.

Keri took the lube and walked back to the rest rooms. The middle stall was open and she Had done as Diane had shown her the last time and knocked on the wall who's door was closed when she entered. She had no way of knowing if it was a man or woman in there. In about 30 second here cam a cock through the hold The stalls were just wide enough for Keri to bend over and carry out Diane's plan. She took the cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. She got it hard enough to force it into her ass. She applied lube to it and lifted her skirt. She then backed up against the wall and started pressing her asshole against the cock. The guy on the other side of the idea and forced back against her tight opening. Pretty soon she was rocking back and forth taking the cock up her ass.

Pretty soon someone came into the other stall and put his cock through the hole in the wall. The walls were made out of ½" plywood and the holes wrapped in tape to avoid splinters. She started sucking on this cock to get it hard while rocking the other cock in and out of her ass. Soon the first cock shot it's cum in her ass and she squeezed her cheeks together to milk as much as she could out of it. The second cock was hard enough be now that she turned around and slid that one into her ass.

The first guy left and must have told some of the patrons in the store because the vacant hole in the wall was soon replaced with another cock. She started working on this to get it hard. In the mean time cock #2 shoot it's load in her ass. She just kept repeating this. As one guy would leave another would come in. Sometimes it was a guy wanted a second shot at her ass. Sometimes it was someone who just game in. Guys who had left must have called a buddy and told them that there was a girl butt fucking everyone. Some guys were so horny that they were almost ready as soon as their cock came through the holes.

Diane and I just walked around the store and watched a steady stream of guy go in and out. Diane was going to go get her after the first few, but then decided to let it go as long as no one said anything. The guy behind the counter didn't seem to care, it was bringing guys into his shop. Alost everyone bought something, usually a magazine, but some times more. A half hour had come and gone and I mentioned to Diane that maybe we ought to go get Keri, but Diane said no. Finally after a little over an hour, Diane thought she should go and get her. She walked back there and knocked on the center stall door. She announced who she was and Keri opened the door for her.

Diane told hew to finish up with these 2 guys because we had to go. Keri stood there and had cum running out her ass and down her legs to the floor. Her make up looked a mess as some of the guys couldn't wait until they got her ass to fuck and shot off in her face. After she finished with the 2 guys she was working on Diane cleaner her up as best she could with hot water and toilet paper. Fortunately Diane had brought some towels in the car. They walked out of the restrooms and into the store. The guys in the store all clapped and cheered for her. Every time Keri walked it pumped more cum out of her ass. Her skirt was sticking to her ass from all the cum.

We got to the car and Diane gave Keri a towel to sit on and one to wipe her face and legs. No one kept count on how many guys had serviced Keri during that time. I estimated that she had at least 10 guys and Diane thought that it was closer to 20! Keri cleaned up as best she could with the towels, but she needed water and a change of clothes. She even had cum in her short hair. Diane wanted to go to the mall and show Keri off to the shoppers, but with cum running out her ass and her clothes covered with it, we would probably have been thrown out.