Summer of '76 Ch. 02

Story Info
High school bunch turn up the heat.
9.3k words
4.67
73.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,031 Followers

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved. By, L.A. Wicker(c)

Thanks Amanda for all of your wonderful help

8.

The music from the band filled Jennifer’s ears as she and Ben danced. “ARE YOU HAVING FUN?” she yelled to Ben. He was having a blast, but she had to ask.

“Yes!” Ben yelled back to Jennifer as he held her butt in his big hands, enjoying the feel of the heat coming from her and all of its wonderful wiggling in her tight jeans.

She smiled at him and didn’t care what anyone thought of her letting Ben touch her like this. She was on fire and Ben was the only thing on her mind. She pulled him down so that she could talk into his ear. “I’m going to let you put your wee-wee in me tonight.” She smiled at him. “I love you so much, Ben.” She hugged him to her and he picked her up in his arms and twirled around.

“I love you, Jen!” he yelled out as Jack, Danielle and Lenny came back from getting the group some drinks.

“What?” Jack yelled at Jennifer. “Are you dumping me for this over grown freak?” he asked giving her a hard push making her fall to the grass. “Fuckin’ bitch!” Jack yelled at Jennifer and pulled back his fist to hit her.

Ben reached to Jack, grabbing his arm. “Don’t hit Jen,” he said with a smile, pushing Jack away he pulled Jennifer up into his arms. “Are you all right?” Ben asked her as Jack’s fist hit him in the side of the head.

“YOU MOTHER FUCKER!” Jennifer screamed as she grabbed Jack hitting him in the face as hard as she could. “Fucker!” she screamed more as she dug her long fingernails into the side of Jack’s face.

Lenny and Danielle ran to break up the fight. “Jack, stop it! You had not fuckin’ right hitting Ben like that!” Lenny shouted as he pushed Jack away from Jennifer.

“Fuck you, Lenny. Did you see the way she’s dancing with that fucking freak?” Jack asked Lenny as he pointed to Ben. “He should be put away,” Jack added giving Jennifer the middle finger.

Jennifer returned the finger. “Up yours Jack. He’s more of a man than you’ll ever be, fucker!” she said as she looked to make sure Ben was all right. “You OK, baby?” she asked giving Ben a passionate kiss on the lips.

He smiled to Jennifer; “He didn’t hurt me,” Ben said giving Jennifer a tiny kiss on her lips.

“Yuck, how fucking sick! How can you let that thing kiss you?” Jack asked as he gave Ben a hateful look.

Jennifer laughed at Jack. “Mmmm, if you think that’s sick you should have seen us earlier today, right Ben?” she said giving Ben another kiss, this time with even more enthusiasm.

“I’m leaving if you and Danielle want a ride come on, but I’m not taking the freak or the freak lover,” Jack said to Lenny and walked away.

Jennifer had a look of shock on her face. “What are we going to do?” she asked Lenny as she watched Jack walk away.

“I’m not riding with the bastard!” Danielle said as she moved to look at Ben’s head. “You should have broke him in two, Ben,” she said caressing his head. “Is Jennifer a good kisser, Ben?” Danielle teased Ben. She all ready knew the answer to the question.

A big smiled filled his face and he looked to Jennifer to see if he should answer Danielle. He saw Jennifer smile. “She kisses real good and she suc...” he started to say before Jennifer yelled.

“Ben! You can’t tell her all of our secrets!” Jennifer laughed as she hugged the big man to her. “Leave some for me to tell." She laughed patting him on the back.

Lenny stood with his mouth open. “I don’t want to hear this and besides, I saw James and Debbie over that way.” Lenny pointed into the crowd of people. “Ben, let’s me and you go find them and you can tell me what she does!” he laughed pulling Ben.

“Lenny, you ass hole!” Jennifer teased as the two men walked away from them. “What a day,” Jennifer sighed, looking to Danielle.

Danielle laughed. “I’ll say. You had me at school and Ben at home, who’s next?” she laughed hugging her friend. “What brought it on with Ben? He looks so happy, what did you do to the poor guy?”

Jennifer smiled. “I got on the bus, some kid was teasing him so bad and when I hugged him. That’s when it came to me, I knew I really loved him,” she said as a warm feeling came over her.

“What did you do to him?” Danielle asked hoping Jennifer would tell her all of the juicy details.

Jennifer smiled. “I sucked him off down at the pond,” she said closing her eyes to remember how he felt in her mouth. “And, I did it again in my room.”

“Jennifer, you’re a pervert!” Danielle teased her sexy friend. “Guess what I did?” she said to Jennifer. “I let Billy fuck me, and it was so good, Jennifer.” She moaned thinking of her brother on top of her body. “The batteries in my toy were dead, I went to ask him for some and he talked me into letting him do me,” Danielle said with a little hurt in her voice. “I’m not sure it was right, but it was the best I’ve ever had! I came so hard it hurt!”

Jennifer looked at her friend. “You call me a pervert, and you fucked your own brother!” she laughed hugging Danielle to her. “I’m glad we did it today, but I wish it could have lasted longer,” Jennifer said as she thought of Danielle between her legs.

“I am, too! You never know, I may want to try it again,” Danielle said as she gave Jennifer a soft kiss on her lips. “Are you going to do, Ben?”

Jennifer smiled. “Yes! Tonight when we get home,” Jennifer said, looking into her friends’ eyes. “I’ve loved him since the first day I saw him.”

“I think it’s great!” Danielle replied holding back a tear of happiness for her friend.

9.

“You guys sure you don’t want me to drive you all the way?” James asked Jennifer as he pulled his car into the driveway. “It’s no problem at all.” He asked one more time before he stopped the car.

Jennifer hugged James. “No thank you, it’s a great night and it will give us a chance to do some hugging,” she said kissing Ben. “Lenny, can we get a joint from you? I haven’t had a good buzz in so long,” she asked, hoping he would. It might help her take Ben a little better if she were more relaxed.

“Sure! Danielle, give her a big fat one.” He looked at Ben. “Buddy, we hope she doesn’t kill you!” he laughed patting his big friend on the back. “Take it easy on him, Jennifer,” Lenny teased her as she and Ben got out of the car.

“You’re bad, Lenny!” Jennifer smacked his arm and hugged Ben to her. He felt so good against her it made her knees weak just thinking of what was to come.

Danielle leaned out of the car window. “Call me as soon as you wake up tomorrow!” she said and couldn’t help but thinking of Ben and Jennifer making love. She knew he had a massive penis and couldn’t wait to hear how something so big felt.

“I will.” Jennifer smiled and they started the two-mile walk to her house. “Want to smoke this by the pond and then go home?” she asked Ben, pulling him into her arms. “I love you big guy.”

Ben held her tight; “I love you, Jen. Let’s go by the pond, I love it there,” he replied as he held her against him. “Do I get to put my wee-wee in you, Jen? 'Cause I really want to.”

“Yes you do and we need to get a different word for it,” she said, trying to think of a better word for his massive penis. “How about, King Kong? Next time you say, ‘Jen, can I put King Kong in you’ how does that sound?” she asked as she reached up to kiss him.

Ben smiled real big. “Jen, can I put King Kong in you tonight?”

“Oh yes! I plan on having that big, beautiful thing in me all night,” she replied with lust in her voice, as she thought of being on top of him with the giant penis deep in her young body.

“Jen, I can’t wait!” Ben replied hugging her so tight. He just about smashed her.

Jennifer pulled free from him. “Easy big boy!” she teased the giant man. “Carry me in your arms Ben. I love that so much,” she moaned, moving against him, waiting to be picked up in his strong arms.

He did as told and had her in his arms, walking towards the pond. “Jen?” he looked to the beautiful young woman in his arms. “My mother said I would go blind if I ever had sex with a girl, is that true?” he asked her. He didn’t think it was true, but he had to make sure and he knew Jen would tell the truth.

“Oh no, baby. She just told you that to scare you away from me,” she said, caressing the side of his big face. “If anything, it might make you see better!” she added as she gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

Ben returned her kiss; he could feel ‘King Kong’ coming alive in his pants and couldn’t wait to get in inside Jennifer. “I’m glad Jen, but it didn’t really matter if I went blind or not. It would have been worth it, being with you,” he said with a big, fat grin.

His sweet words warmed her heart. “You’re one of a kind,” he said as tears ran down her pretty face. She wrapped her arms around his big neck and gently kissed him.

“Here we are,” Ben said as he sat Jennifer down to their favorite spot. “We haven’t smoked in a long time,” he added as he thought back to the first time that they had smoked pot together. It had been her birthday. Little did Ben know, she almost raped him that warm July day.

Jennifer smiled as she too thought back to then. “It was fun that day. You got to see my breasts the first time. Now look at us, all the great things we did today and are about to do tonight.” She hugged him close to her as she lit the joint, puffing the smoke deep into her lungs and she passed it to Ben.

“Thank you!” he said taking it from her tiny hand and drew smoke into his lungs. As he blew out the smoke, he pointed to the stars. “Look Jen, a shooting star. Make a wish!”

Jennifer thought to herself and replied. “Shoot, I don’t need a wish, I have everything I want!” and she hugged him to her body. She was beginning to get very stoned and excited thinking of what was to come. The person she had loved over ten years and it just came to her that day. “Ben, take off your pants. It’s time,” she told him with a smile.

Ben stood up, pulling off his shoes and pants. “Jen, I’m so excited!” he said as he sat back down pulling her on his lap.

“Let me take off my things and you can hug me all you want,” she replied standing before him pulling off her platform shoes, her thin, silk blouse, and her skintight bellbottoms, leaving her in nothing but wet panties. “How’s this?” she asked Ben as every inch of her body began to buzz. She knew the pot Lenny had given them was working.

Ben sat on the grass looking at Jennifer; his massive penis was so hard it hurt him. “Wow, Jen, you’re beautiful!” he said as he reached to hold the sides of her hips, pulling her soft, rounded tummy to his face. “Jen!” he moaned out as his face rested on her soft, warm flesh.

“I’m ready, Ben,” she whispered pushing him back on the cool grass, sitting on her knees, she looked down knowing he was the best thing in her life and at last, she was claiming him as her own. “I need to go slow, you’re very big and I don’t want it to hurt myself.”

Ben looked up to the girl he had loved for so long. “OK, Jen,” he said with excitement as she started to kiss his big chest, while she rubbed the large penis on her wet sex. He could feel the heat and her fluids on his big penis head and it felt so good.

Jennifer slipped off her panties and smiled down to Ben, “I love you!” Jennifer moaned as she slowly pushed his penis head to her small opening. Just letting it push into her inner folds of flesh, slowly she sat down. “Ben!” she cried out as it entered her body for the first time. She could feel it stretching her tender insides as her body welcomed it.

“It feels great, Jen!” Ben yelled out as her body squeezed him. His big hands held her hips as she sank lower and lower.

“Yeah!” Jennifer moaned as it went deeper into her most special place stretching her wider than she could have ever dreamt. “It feels so fucking good! It’s tearing me apart, but I love it!” Jennifer screamed out in the cool night air as she moved lower. “Ahhh, it’s so big!” she moaned as tears of pleasure began to run down her checks and on to Ben.

“Jen, you’re wonderful!” Ben moaned and pushed his hips into Jennifer, driving the last few inches of his hard penis deep into her belly.

She fell on top him; “It’s all the way in me!” Jennifer groaned as her tender insides stretched to accept him. She lied on his thick chest ready to use his giant piece of meat. “This is going to feel ‘so’ good!” Jennifer moaned and began moving her hips in a slow circle around his thick shaft.

“Oh God! Jen, oh it feels good!” Ben cried out as he looked up to watch her moving her hips. He had always enjoyed watching Jennifer’s hips and ass, this time as he looked; he was deep inside her. “Jen! I’m getting that feeling like I got to pee!” he moaned trying to hold back, he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to do it in her or pull out.

“It’s all right.” She caressed his face and gave him a soft kiss. “When we do this, you just let it go inside me. It makes me feel good!” Jennifer said, as her hips started slowly moving up and down on his long, thick shaft. “Go Ben, shoot it in me!” she moaned moving faster on his shaft. “Ben, cum in me!” she shouted out knowing her release was also very near.

Ben began to move with her hips as Jennifer rode him. “JEN! JEN!” Ben screamed as he felt the fluids shooting deep inside the girl he loved so much. “It’s good, Jen!” he yelled as his massive penis filled Jennifer’s insides with hot seeds.

“Ben! Oh my baby, yes, yes!” she wept with joy feeling his release spraying deep in her body. “That’s my guy, make Jen feel good,” she said wiping the tears from her face. She watched Ben and his delighted face as she rode him; it made her heart warm knowing he was enjoying this just as much as she was.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” Jennifer screamed as loud as she could. “I’M CUMING! BEN, I’M CUMING ON YOU!” her hips rode up and down the thick shaft of her friend as fast as she could move, driving it in her like a ‘jackhammer’. “I love you Ben.” She moaned as she lied across his chest moving her hips. It felt like her sex was going to explode around him. Up and down, she kept moving her body until her legs were numb.

Ben hugged her in his arms. “Jen, is it always this good?” he asked her as he gently caressed her back and that wonderful ass of hers.

Jennifer giggled at his sweet words. “It will always be that good with us!” she said kissing him.

10.

Lenny ran his hands all under Danielle’s short skirt, trying everything he knew to get her horny. “Stop! I’m sure James and Debbie wants to go home. We can do it some other time!” Danielle yelled at him pulling from his hands and thought of her big brother just up the stairs.

“Fuck Danielle, I need you baby,” Lenny replied trying to grab her arm. “Give me some or I’m breaking it off between us,” he said in a firm voice. This always worked in the past, Danielle was afraid of not having a guy in her life to please her nasty desires.

Danielle grabbed her stomach and laughed at Lenny. “Who fucking cares, your no good in bed anyhow.” She laughed more knowing who would be pleasing her in a few short minutes, her big, handsome brother.

“You fucking bitch!” Lenny yelled as he swung his hand towards her pretty face, but missed when she stepped back.

“No, fuck you!” Danielle yelled back pointing her finger to his face and went inside the house. She walked up the stairs thinking of Billy; tonight she’d let him inside her, not in her mouth, but in a place that was forbidden to enter by a brother.

Danielle slipped down the long hallway, not wanting to wake up her parents. Slowly she moved towards his room, and she saw Billy’s light was still on. She had to go see him, her and Lenny didn’t get a chance to do make out, and she was on fire.

“Hey, big brother,” she whispered as she moved into his room. “What ya doing?” she asked when she saw his penis under the blanket standing up.

Billy smiled when he saw how good she looked. His eyes looked to her full breasts as they lie under her thin, white blouse that just did cover them. Down to her flat, bare belly and down to the tiny, black, mini skirt. “Shit!” was all her brother could say.

“You like it do you?” Danielle asked as she spun around in a circle showing him all of her excited body. She kicked off her shoes and crawled into his bed. “I need you again, brother of mine! Would you mind?” she said in a low tempting voice, wanting to drive her brother wild with desire. Danielle smiled and went under the blanket, sucking her brother into her warm, excited mouth.

“Oh Sis!” Billy moaned when her mouth devoured him. “Easy girl, remember I’m new at all this!” he laughed, enjoying the feel of her mouth around his penis. She sucked him deeper in until the penis hit her throat, and she began to gently sucking him. “Oh shit!” Billy moaned at her wonderful talents.

Up and down she moved bringing her older brother close to releasing in her mouth; “Is it good, Billy?” she stopped to ask and swallowed him again. Sucking him harder and faster, she wanted him ready for her body. “I can’t wait!” she moaned as she moved up his body and sat down taking him inside her sex.

“Danielle!” he groaned when he sank inside her. He thrust his hips up to great hers as she thrust down. “Fuck!” he moaned with disappointment. “I wanted to last longer for you,” he said as his penis shot deep into her inflamed insides.

“It’s OK!” her leaned kissing him as her hips thrust his stiffness in her body. “I’m ready, too!” her body exploded into a great orgasm around her big brother. Her muscles locked on his shaft, squeezing him softly, milking it of its warm seeds. “Billy!” she moaned lying on him and thought of Jennifer making love with Ben. 11.

James walked into his sisters’ room, stopping to watch her slide off her skin-tight jeans leaving her in a tiny pair of black bikini panties. “God Debbie, you’re beautiful!” James gasped as he looked up and down her body. He moved behind her letting his penis move between her legs. “What would be my chances of getting some of this tonight?” he asked as his hands cupped her 36c breasts and gently gave them a squeeze.

Debbie drew in a big breath of air; she loved it when James touched her body. He knew every place that turned her on. “What would I get out of it?” she asked as she turned to face her handsome brother, pressing his stiff penis into her wet sex.

“You’ll get this fine thing inside you for an hour or so,” James said rubbing his hardness into her sex. “How does that sound?” he asked knowing she wanted him just as bad.

They had been making love to each other for the last three years. The night she had turned 15. She came home from a date and was upset that the guy tried to rape her. Somewhere during James giving her comfort, they began making love. James knew it was wrong taking his beautiful sister at such a young age, but now she was the love of his life.

“An hour?” she asked with a big grin on her pretty face. “Do ya think you can do it that long?” she teased sliding to the floor in front of her brothers’ large penis. She reached to take the growing piece of meat in her silky smooth hands and began to stroke up and down, while placing small kisses on the fat head.

“Oh Debbie you’re so wonderful!” James moaned out looking to watch his beautiful sister pleasuring his penis. Her soft hands slid up and down the hard soft, along with her warm breath and moist lips. James knew he couldn’t last much longer, Debbie had been a master at oral sex from the first time she ever sucked him.

He pulled from her warm, moist mouth. “James! Let me finish, I love when you cum in my mouth,” Debbie said while looking into his eyes with a pouty look on her face. She loved the feel on his hot seeds injecting in her mouth and down her throat to her belly.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,031 Followers