Summer of '76 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

“I need to be inside you,” he replied moving to the floor pulling her on his lap facing him. “Wouldn’t you rather have it inside you? Filling this beautiful body full of cum?” he asked running his hand over her flat stomach.

Debbie moved over him, placing his stiff penis in her wet entrance. “One condition,” she said looking into his eyes as she caressed his face. “No rubbers tonight,” she added with a sexy grin. She had wanted a baby as long as she could remember and she knew her brother would be the perfect father.

“What will we do if you get pregnant?” he asked knowing he too wanted to have his baby growing deep inside her attractive body. She was the most gorgeous girl in town and she was his.

Debbie stood, pulled off her wet panties, and sat back down on James she replied, “I’ll be your wife and mother of your baby,” she said with a smile. “Mom and Dad are dead and who gives a fuck what anybody else says.”

James laughed at her words, she was never a person to sit and worry about rumors. “We’d have to move away from here. This hick town would go crazy knowing that we fuck each other,” he suck sucking her left nipple in his mouth and began gently sucking it.

“Oh yes!” she cried out as James sucked her tender nipple. “Shit, we have the money Mom and Dad left us and you’ve been asked to play football for every college in the nation. You can tell them we got married the day after graduation,” she smiled and started to slowly thrust her wet mound into James stiff penis. “Do it or I’ll not let you take me again,” she added moving off his lap.

James reached for her, but she jerked from him. “Debbie, stop it. I can’t get you pregnant. You’re my baby sister,” he said with love in his voice and hoped she’d stop this and just fuck him.

“No! Go fuck your hand 'cause you’re not getting me until you agree to what I want!” She yelled out pointing for him to leave her room.

12.

Early the next morning Jennifer reached to answer her ringing phone. “Hello,” she whispered turning to see Ben had slipped from her room.

“So, how was it? How big is he?” Danielle asked hoping to hear all about Ben and what he and Jennifer had done the night before.

Jennifer smiled. “Danielle, his cock is giant! I thought I was going to split in two!” she moaned out running her hand between her legs wishing that Ben hadn’t left so early. She needed him inside her body again. “But it felt so good once I got used to him,” she added thinking of sitting on top of him with his massive penis rammed deep in her body.

“Mmm, you lucky bitch!” Danielle sighed thinking of something so big inside her body. “I fucked Billy last night. Lenny and I had a fight and he broke it off between us,” she said with very little regret in her voice. “So I just fucked Billy. It was so hot fucking my big brother!” she moaned out easing two fingers between her legs and into her wet sex.

Jennifer heard her friend panting into the phone. “Are playing with your pussy?” she giggled thinking of being in Danielle’s’ hot little hole. She closed her eyes and thought of Friday afternoon.

“Mmm, yes!” Danielle cried out as two more fingers entered her body, she too thought of the poolroom at school and the wonderful feelings Jennifer had given her body.

“You horny bitch!” Jennifer teased her friend. “I am too.” She moaned as her wet fingers moved in and out of her body. She thought of Danielle between her legs, licking her into an orgasm. Licking, sucking and fingering her burning sex. “I’m thinking of you,” Jennifer added in a soft loving voice.

Danielle gasped for air. “Oh yes!” she cried out thinking of being between Jennifer’s great legs and thighs. “I’m licking your juices from your sexy thighs,” Danielle whispered into the phone.

“Oh Danielle, I want you to fuck me!” she sobbed into the phone as her fingers moved faster. She could feel her release nearing, but it would never be the same without her sexy friend licking her into a state of paradise.

Danielle smiled, Jennifer would never give up until they had sex together, and deep down Danielle wanted Jennifer just as bad. She had never felt so much pleasure as when Jennifer lie between her legs. “I know baby, I want you too!” Danielle added thinking of how happy Jennifer would be hearing her words.

“Really?” Jennifer said feeling flames of desire flooding into her soaked mound of sex. She could see Danielle between her legs, licking, kissing and sliding her tongue in and out of her hot sex. “I want you to eat me so bad,” Jennifer moaned out pumping her fingers deep into her sex.

Danielle could feel a fire building in her sex; she needed some relief and needed Billy back inside her young body. He would help until Jennifer’s masterful tongue could work its magic. “Today at the lake, we’ll find a place to be alone. How’s that sound?” she asked Jennifer in a soft voice. “I need that wonderful tongue of yours!” Danielle added hearing Billy walking up the stairs.

“I can’t wait!” Jennifer moaned thinking of her beautiful friend in her arms again. “I gotta get off of here before I cum just thinking of you,” Jennifer said pulling her wet fingers from her heated sex. “See ya about 1,” she said hanging up the phone and jumped from her bed to find out were Ben had run off to.

Billy walked into Danielle’s room. “Who was that?” he inquired moving on her bed and began to caress her hard nipples. “Do you ever get enough sex or are you always horny?” he asked leaning to suck his sisters left nipple into his mouth.

“When I have a good looking man like you around I can never get enough!” she moaned as he sucked away on her excited nipple. Her hand moved to the thing she needed. “Fuck me again, Jennifer made me so horny,” Danielle said putting out her lower lip. “She wants me to fuck her today at the lake,” she added with a sly grin on her pretty face.

Billy looked at her with a shocked face; “Are you kidding me?” he asked and lay down beside his naked sister. “Can I watch you guys? That would be so fucking hot watching two pretty ones like you two go at it,” he added moving on top of Danielle.

“We did it at school Friday, but the swim coach walked in on us before I was finished with her.” Danielle giggled as she spread her legs for Billy to enter her burning, wet sex. She needed her big brother inside her, but she knew she would only be thinking of Jennifer.

Billy aimed his penis to enter Danielle he pushed forward. “Oh you feel so good!” he cried out when his penis sank deep into her inviting sex. Her young body hugged him like a fine glove as her muscles caressed him softly. He knew he wouldn’t last very long; her body drove him wild. “I love being inside you.”

“You’re so hard!” Danielle cried out when his stiffness sank deep inside her tiny hole. “Oh God! Fuck me hard Billy! Fill me full of your hot cum!” she screamed out as loud as she could not caring if their parents heard her or not. She needed her sexy brother to use her hard and as fast as he could.

Billy did as she ordered, “It’s a good thing Mom and Dad left or they’d think I was up here killing you.” He laughed as he pumped his shaft in and out of his young sister. Lifting her wonderful tight ass off her bed with each deep shove inside. “I love fucking, I love fucking you!” he said with a smile.

Danielle pulled his face to hers and kissed him deep, driving her tongue in his mouth as she thrust her hips up to great his incoming penis. Oh Billy!” she screamed out as her body exploded around his thrusting shaft. "I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” she squealed out with joy, feeling her inside contracting around his stiffened shaft.

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes!” Billy yelled plunging his squirting penis deep into his baby sisters’ belly, filling her full of his hot seeds. “I love cumming in you, it feels so much better than beating off.”

Danielle hugged him to her breasts. “Don’t you dare stop!” she ordered pushing her hips up to insure that his cum stayed inside her. She loved the hot fluids inside her and this was her big brothers’ hot cum shooting deep inside her. “Go! Fuck me hard!” she moaned out with desire in her soft voice.

“Anything for you baby,” he whispered in her ear as his hips continued pushing his swollen shaft into her orgasming body. “Anything for my beautiful sister,” he said tenderly kissing her inflamed lips.

13.

Jennifer and Danielle lie on the floating dock. “Do you think they’ll miss us being out here? “ Jennifer said caressing Danielle’s pretty face while her hand slowly crept between her friends beautiful legs. “I hope they don’t see us,” she added leaning to kiss Danielle’s right nipple through her tiny bikini top.

“I hope not because I want that wild tongue of yours licking my pussy!” Danielle giggled as she lifted her beer to her mouth. She guzzled down a drink and added. “Please, eat me now!” she said with lust and want in her voice. She had Jennifer on her mind since Friday.

Jennifer smiled and moved between her silky legs, slowly licking over every inch of her creamy thighs, making sure she tasted every inch of Danielle’s flesh. “How bad do you want it?” Jennifer teased her beautiful friend, looking to see a smile on her lips.

“You better do or I won’t do you,” Danielle smiled as she drank more of her now warm beer. “I need that magic tongue inside me,” she added caressing Jennifer’s face. “Please!” Danielle begged her sexy friend.

Jennifer reached for her beer, it was still very cold she picked it up and poured it between Danielle’s legs.

“OH SHIT!” Danielle screamed out laughing at Jennifer. “I’m goin’ to kick your ass!” she yelled jumping to grab Jennifer in her arms. They wrestled around the dock until they both fell in the cool water of the lake. “Damn, it feels good,” she moaned looking to Jennifer.

“Maybe it will cool off that pussy of yours,” Jennifer said with a giggle. “Or did you want me to do that for you?’ she added reaching under the water to grab Danielle’s sex.

Danielle jumped at Jennifer’s touch. “Stop, they will figure what we’re doing,” she snapped swimming back towards the shore and their friends. Once back to shore she shook off the water, looking to James, Debbie, Ben and Billy she said. “That girl is crazy!” she laughed out hoping know of them but Billy knew what was going on between them.

“You need to do her so she can get on with her life.” James returned her laugh as he hugged Debbie to his chest. “We are all a bunch of perverts. You and Billy are doing it. Debbie and me get it on every chance we have, if you think about it, other than her wanting you Danielle, Jennifer is the only normal person here,” he laughed watching Danielle wipe the water from her round breasts.

Debbie slapped his arm; “Hey bud, you best get your eyes off her tits!” she giggled, as she too looked over Danielle in her new white bikini and the way it hugged her full breasts. “Danielle if I was a guy or a lesbo, I’d want to fuck you myself,” Debbie laughed watching Danielle shift the bottom of the small bikini on her great hips. “Yep, that does it, I want you too!” Debbie burst out laughing harder than before.

Danielle looked up and smiled. “It would be kinda cool to make out with the Prom and Home Coming Queen!” she added a sexy wink as she looked into Debbie’s sexy eyes to see a lust that she’d seen before in Jennifer’s eyes. “I’m not really into that, but if I was, I’d cum looking for you in a heart beat,” Danielle laughed reaching into the big cooler filled with beer.

“If you’re not, how come we always see you and Jennifer hugging so much?” Debbie asked as she moved behind Danielle, making sure her hips pushed into her friends’ great, tight ass. “Ohh wow! You do feel good!” Debbie said grinding her hips on Danielle’s ass.

Danielle jumped away and yelled. “Stop it girl!” and she popped open the can of beer. “I’m not that easy!” she giggled as lifted the can up to her mouth.

James jumped up and yelled. “Hey, you girls’ should put a lesbo show for us! Right Billy?” James started to ask Ben but saw he was busy playing in a pile of sand. He just shook his head and wondered if Jennifer should really be making love to him or not. He walked beside Debbie, slipping his hand down the back of her bikini bottom, caressing her firm ass. “That would be so hot!” he added making sure his fingers rubbed as low as he could reach.

“This sounds even better! Why doesn’t each couple make out, and we watch and judge who’s the hottest couple?” Debbie said with excitement thinking of seeing her long time friends in some hot sex action. She really wanted to see Danielle’s body and to see if Ben was as big as all the guys said.

Danielle looked to Billy, then to Jennifer who had made in back to shore, laughing at her crazy friends. “Ohh, it does sound kinda hot!” Danielle said seeing a big smile on her brothers’ face. She was willing to do it if the others did too.

“You think Ben would do it?” Debbie asked as she moved beside Jennifer. “I’d love to see that big thing of his,” she said caressing Jennifer’s ass hoping the two would go alone with her plan. “You guys up for it?” Debbie asked, looking to Danielle and then to her brother, who had a big smile on his face.

Danielle returned Billy’s smile. “We will,” she replied moving to stand in front of him, rubbing her wet mound on his smiling face. It still hurt her that she and her friends had teased him so much over the years, she could never give him enough love to make up for all the pain they had caused him.

“Well then, James and I’ll go first,” Debbie said spreading out a blanket on the ground. Debbie started to slowly pull off her bikini top, covering her round breasts with her hands, just showing enough to tease the guys. “Come on brother,” Debbie said to James, moving her small hands to pull down the bottom of the thin bikini.

Billy clapped his hands towards Debbie. “Holly shit!” he yelled out with wide eyes. “You are beautiful girl!” he yelled until Danielle gave him an elbow in his ribs.

“Watch it buster! I have everything you need right here,” she laughed, pushing up her wonderful breasts to Billy’s face. She pulled off her top. “Suck 'em bad boy, I’m getting so horny!” she moaned pushing her right breast to his mouth.

Debbie saw the two and yelled, “Hey, we get to go first!” She dropped to her knees in front of James, and pulled down his shorts. She sucked his growing member into her mouth and to the back of her throat. Her hands grabbed his muscular ass, ramming his growing shaft deeper down her throat.

“Damn girl, suck that big thing!” Jennifer yelled out to Debbie as she swallowed James. Jennifer wished Ben wasn’t so big so she could suck him that way. There wasn’t anything she liked more than having a good hard penis in her mouth, blood throbbing through it and best of all when a guy came down her throat.

Ben moved beside Jennifer, his eyes were wide with excitement seeing his pretty friend Debbie naked. “Jen, what’s goin’ on?” he asked with excitement, watching Debbie suck James.

“Baby, everyone is going to do it and we get to watch!” she said, hugging him to her horny body as she, too, watched Debbie suck her brother’s long shaft. “You even get to see Danielle naked!” she told Ben. Jennifer knew he had always loved seeing Danielle and she was sure he had a crush on her.

Ben smacked his hands together and leaned to look at Billy sucking on Danielle’s breasts. “Oh boy!” he yelled with excitement. “Do they get to watch me put King Kong in you, Jen?” he asked, looking back to Debbie and her big brother.

“Yes they do.” She smiled at her big lover. “Debbie and Danielle want to see how big you are,” she added, reaching to pull out his massive piece of meat. Her hand moved over it and she could feel it coming to life. “Danielle,” Jennifer motioned for her friend to come closer. “Look.” Jennifer pointed between Ben’s legs.

Danielle looked in shock. “God, it’s beautiful!” she moaned moving closer to Ben. “Can I, umm, touch it?” she asked, putting out her lover lips to Jennifer.

“Ben, can Danielle touch you like I did yesterday at the pond?” Jennifer asked, looking to see a big smile on his face. “Just like I did it, okay? You just lie there and she’ll make you feel real good!” Jennifer added as she gave Danielle the okay to play with Ben.

“Okay Jen,” Ben replied, watching the beautiful Danielle move between his legs and take his massive piece of meat in her soft hands. “Jen sucked it real good, will you Danielle?” he asked with his little boy voice.

Danielle smiled at him. “I’ll sure try, handsome,” she whispered to Ben as she watched the joy on his big face as her hands moved over his massive penis shaft. She only hoped she could get part of it in her mouth without gagging.

“Hey!” Billy said, moving to sit by Jennifer. “Since she’s doing him can we play?” he asked, looking into Jennifer’s eyes. She had been one of the main girls that had teased him over the years. Jennifer’s favorite thing to do was wear the smallest panties she had and sit on Billy’s bed with her legs spread as far as they would go.

She smiled at him and pulled off her top. “Sure, I think that would be very nice.” Then she moved into his arms, pressing her hard nipples into his chest. “What would you like do?” she asked him, while pulling down his shorts to expose him now hard shaft.

“Well, remember the way you teased me, I’d like you to sit the same way and I’ll lick you,” he replied watching Jennifer move to pull of her bikini and spread her meaty thighs for him. “Oh wow!” he moaned moving his mouth to her waiting sex.

Jennifer gasped for air as Billy’s mouth covered her hot mound. “Oh fuck!” she yelled out, spreading her legs more and lying back on the grass. “Shit, you can sure eat pussy!” she moaned, grabbing his head to ram him against her.

Debbie looked over to see what was going on. “James, look!” she gasped out at the sight of their friends having sex. “Look at that boys’ cock!” she gasped again as she watched Danielle taking Ben’s’ massive member in her mouth. “Lets join in,” she added, moving to sit behind Danielle and gently pulling off her bikini. Debbie began kissing Danielle’s soft flesh.

“Of fuck!” Danielle cried out at the wonderful mouth that had begun to kiss her ass. “Debbie, I knew you wanted it, you nasty bitch!” Danielle said as she watched Debbie’s smiling face against her ass. Danielle spread her legs as wide as she could and returned to pleasing Ben, enjoying the love her ass receiving.

James moved to Jennifer and Billy. “Hey can I put this in that sexy mouth of yours?” James asked Jennifer as Billy licked and slurped between her legs. His penis was hard from being in his sexy sister, plus her fluids covered his meaty manhood.

“Shit yes!” she replied, pulling his penis into her waiting mouth with ease. “Oh God!” Jennifer cried out. “Debbie you tease great!” she moaned and swallowed James again. Her eyes were moving from couple to couple not believing all the wonderful sex that was going on right before her eyes.

“Jennifer!” Danielle called out. “What’s the best way to get this inside me?” she asked, sitting above Ben’s massive manhood and wondering if she could take him or not.

Jennifer giggled at her sexy friend. “Very, very slow!” she laughed at Danielle. “Easy as you can. Let your body stretch before you move too much,” she added, looking to see Danielle try to lower herself on Ben.

“Shit!” Billy laughed out as he turned to watch his beautiful sister take Ben. “Her pussy will never be the same again!” he chuckled and went back between Jennifer’s legs, keeping a watchful eye on Danielle. It turned him on seeing her about to make it with Ben and his giant penis.

James laughed at Billy. “I’m sure Debbie is going to give him a try. We’ll be lucky if we can fuck them for a week!” he added slapping Billy on the back. James couldn’t wait to see Debbie take Ben. Over the years the two had done everything but share each other and today they were truly doing everything.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers