Summer of '76 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

Jennifer pulled from sucking James and said, “Oh shit. I fucked Ben like a bitch in heat yesterday and I’m just fine today. I was a little sore, that's all.” And she swallowed James back down her throat, sucking him harder than before. She wanted him to cum so that she could go to Danielle and watch her take Ben.

James pulled from Jennifer. “Damn, you trying to kill me?” he yelled, rubbing his hurting penis. “Go watch them, I know that’s what you want,” he added, rubbing himself one more time and watching Jennifer all but run to Danielle. “Hell, I’ll go fuck Debbie for a while,” he laughed, looking at Billy. “Come on, we’ll both fuck her. I get her ass you can get her pussy,” he said.

The two walked to Debbie. “What do you boys got in mind?” she asked, giving James and Billy a teasing wink. “So, who gets what?” she asked the two seeing big smiles on their faces. “I think Billy should lie down and I’ll fix him a while and if I know my brother, you’ll be wanting some of this,” she laughed rubbing her wonderful behind with both hands.

Billy lay down on his back and watched the girl of his dreams slowly move atop of his straining penis. “Ohhhh Billy, what you getting?” Danielle yelled out to her brother as she slowly lowered herself on Ben. She knew he loved Debbie and this would be a dream come true for him.

“I’m getting the second best piece of pussy in school,” he yelled back to his sister seeing that she had Ben about halfway inside her tiny hole. “You better hope that thing doesn’t stretch you too bad,” he added, hoping she would still like his penis inside her after getting one as big as Ben had.

Debbie playfully slapped Billy. “Second best piece of ass?” she teased him as she moved his hard penis to her moist hole and lowered down. “Oh shit! This is so hot!” she moaned out as she twisted her hard nipples. “You’re only my second guy,” she whispered in Billy’s ear as she took all of him inside.

“Oh fuck!” Billy moaned to the sexy girl on top of him. He couldn’t believe how hot she felt around him. “I couldn’t say the best in school…because I live with her and she said I could fuck her anytime I want,” he replied, caressing the side of Debbie’s pretty face. He had thought of being inside of Debbie so many times and, at long last, he was.

Debbie smiled and gently kissed him. “I’m just teasing, I know what you meant,” she said in a soft voice as her hips began to move in tiny circles around his hard shaft. He wasn’t as big as James but it turned her on so much just having Billy inside of her body. She thought of all the times she’d seem him looking at her in school and she hoped that she would be all that he had wished for.

"You’re wonderful!" Billy moaned. He began to thrust his hips up to match Debbie’s movements. Her warm body covered his strained cock like a fine glove.

James moved in front of Debbie. “Hey girl!" James said, taking his hard penis in his hand and moving it to her mouth. "I need some of this too,” he laughed as he inserted his throbbing penis into her mouth. She had sucked him many times before, but it had never been like this.

Debbie smiled up at her brother as she gently sucked him. This was a dream come true for her: a boy under her that she had always cared for and her brother in her mouth. She watched Danielle as she rode Ben and Jennifer sucking her supple breasts. She pulled James from her mouth. “This is awesome as hell!" she moaned and sucked James deeper down her throat.

“I want some of that hot ass of hers, if it’s okay,” James said, caressing his beautiful sister as she rode Billy’s penis. “I’ve always loved watching her walk away from me…” He moaned as Debbie lightly bit his penis and gave him a sly smile.

She knew James had always looked at Danielle and now she knew for sure of what he liked about her. “You know I don’t care, and besides, how can I tell you no when I’m sitting on Billy?” She smiled up at him, and then looked at Billy. “I’m ready and I hope you are. I need some hot cum shot deep in my pussy,” she added, giving her lips a long, sexy lick.

“Kiss me!” Billy moaned as he lifted his hips to push deeper into Debbie’s body. He knew he was close to cumming in his best friend's body. “ Oh Debbie!" Billy cried out. His hot cum started shooting from the end of his hard cock and deep into Debbie's body.

Debbie moved her hips faster. “Go baby!" she moaned as her hips moved faster and faster on his stiff penis. "Fill me up big boy!" Debbie cried out as she enjoyed his hot seeds shooting deep into her body.

James looked on and could not believe his sister; she was going wild as she rode Billy. Her hips moved faster than he had ever seen her move them before. James needed to cum and cum now! He quickly pulled from Debbie's mouth and walked to Jennifer. "Everyone here sharing but you, so bend over girl!" James said in a firm voice as he grabbed Jennifer's hips and he ran his hard penis into her deepest depths.

"Oh Fuck!" Jennifer screamed out as his penis rammed deep into her body. "Damn James, take it easy!" she moaned, enjoying the feel of this stiff penis moving in and out of her body. All the time, her eyes were still glued to Danielle as she rode Ben.

James held her hips as he thrust his penis in and out of her body; he too could not believe how far Danielle had taken Ben inside her body. " Poor Billy will be lucky if she can even feel him inside her again!" James laughed as his cock pounded in and out of Jennifer.

"He was in me all last night." Jennifer moaned as she enjoyed James using her tender hole. "Go James! Do it hard!" she yelled out as she felt her orgasm nearing. Jennifer looked at Debbie and Billy, then to Danielle and Ben, her young body exploded around James’s hard, long penis. "Fuck me hard!" Jennifer screamed as loud as she could. Her orgasm rushed through her like nothing she had ever felt before, even with Ben.

James held her as tight as he could, while thrusting his hard penis in and out of her body. He looked to his beautiful sister enjoying the sight of her riding another man and he began shooting cum deep into Jennifer's body. "Oh God, you’re beautiful!" he gasped. As he came, he looked to his sister, hoping that Billy didn’t get her pregnant. He wanted his baby growing inside of her.

Danielle was also about to cum; her body had never even thought of something so big inside of her. She looked to watch her friends as they enjoyed each other. Debbie was riding her big brother, James was hard at work fucking the shit out of Jennifer, and Danielle knew her body couldn’t hold out much longer. She needed to cum. “OH MOTHER FUCK!” she screamed out as her body released around Ben. Her muscles locked around him so tight, she couldn’t move.

“Danielle! I’m going to pee in you!” Ben moaned out as his massive penis began to pump his seeds deep into her young body. “Jen, I peed in Danielle!” he yelled with excitement to Jennifer as he continued shooting cum deep into Danielle.

James turned to see Ben lifting his hips and had a good idea of what he was talking about. “Damn, I wanted her today, but I guess I’ll wait till some other time,” he added with disappointment in his voice, as he watched Danielle moving her hips around Ben.

“I’m not sure what everyone else thinks but I’d love to do this again, real soon!” Jennifer said as she let James slip from her body. She moved to hug him. “That was great!” she said, kissing him deeply.

Danielle had stopped moving and yelled to Jennifer. “Can you help me? My legs are numb. I love him inside me, but it’s starting to hurt like hell. I’ll be lucky if I can fuck poor Billy for a week.” She laughed, reached to grab Jennifer’s hand and slowly stood up, pulling Ben from her stretched body.

“Trust me, all I could think about was how fast I could get him back inside me.” Jennifer laughed as she gave her sexy friend a good firm slap on her rounded behind.

Danielle jumped and said. “Watch it girl! I don’t think I’ll be horny again for days,” she giggled, looking to see Debbie lying on her brother. “Debbie, don’t kill him, I need him for later,” Danielle said with a tease in her voice.

“I might not let him go. I’ve never heard such a sweet talker in my life.” Debbie smiled and leaned to give Billy one last kiss before she pulled him from her body and stood up. “I don’t know what all you think, but I think we need to do this all summer!” Debbie added with a big grin on her face, as she slowly walked to the lake to wash off.

Danielle laughed. “Fuck yes! I say we come up her every Saturday,” she said, leaning to kiss Billy and help him up. “Was Debbie as good as she looks?” she asked him, as she gave him a good loving hug.

“God yes!” Billy moaned as he returned his sister’s warm hug. “When I came I thought my cock was going to explode.” He laughed as they, too, went to the water to wash.

14.

The rest of that beautiful summer was much the same; sex at the lake every weekend and a few special parties.

When summer was finally over, James got a scholarship to play football at a major university on the West Coast, and he and Debbie moved away as man and wife. A year after James went Pro, Debbie gave birth to a baby girl. To this day, no one knows any better.

Danielle moved to New York to pursue her dancing career. Billy stayed behind and, for a while, was the most miserable man anyone had ever seen in his life. But when Danielle came back to visit, she and Billy renewed their love; and when she went back to the city; Billy was by her side.

Ben became a father the next spring; he was the happiest man on earth. He walks his son all over town with the biggest grin on his face that you’ll ever see. Little does he know that Jennifer will be having his daughter by the end of the summer.

THE END.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers