Summer of '77 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do know Natalie photographs male nudes, right?" she asked. Adam was thinking 'how the hell would I know that?!'

"She takes pictures of naked guys?" he asked. Rachel nodded emphatically.

"It's quite a little business for her," the daughter said. "But I think she's particular to big guys."

Before Adam could ask what she meant, he suddenly realized exactly what that implied.

"Okay, okay, I don't wanna hear any more," he said. And Rachel laughed heartily just like her mom.

--------------------------------------------

Weeks later, Natalie and Adam arrived home from the grocery store, and as they pulled up, Natalie noticed the new garage door opener was not working. Dick had installed it the week before, and she immediately voiced her frustration with him. By mistake.

"Hung like a horse but dumb as a mule," she mumbled as she parked the car in the driveway.

"What?" Adam asked.

"Oh, nothing sweetie," the step mom said.

Adam had heard exactly what she said, but wanted her to repeat it.

"What did you say?" he asked her.

"Sweetie, it doesn't matter," she said. "Let's get going."

As they took the groceries in, Adam began to talk openly about her relationship with Dick. A relationship that Rachel had told him, was a CFNM relationship. That term would not become mainstream for another 15 or so years, and at this time, especially in Kentucky, it was a seldom-heard term.

Natalie often saw Dick naked, yet he enjoyed no such privilege in reverse.

"Has Dick...ever seen you naked?" Adam asked apprehensively.

"Um...not that I know of sweetie," she responded with a laugh.

"But...you see him naked all the time?" he asked her.

She hesitated to answer, but reluctantly did so.

"I guess you could say that," she said with another teasing laugh.

"But isn't that...kind of unfair?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Not for me," she smiled.

Before he could ask another question, she cut him off.

"Sweetie when you get older you're gonna find that you have many interesting relationships, meet many interesting people," she said, now putting the milk away. "Dick...is eccentric. He's eccentric...but he's a friend of mine. I guess you could call him a nudist...but whatever the case it is none of your business."

"Natalie, I didn't mean to - " he began, apologetically.

"How would you like it if I snooped on you and your friends?" she asked. Adam was a little scared. "That's right - Rachel told me you and her were snooping on Dick and I a few weeks ago. Would you like it if I snooped on you and your friends?"

"I wouldn't like it," he answered.

"Exactly," she said. "If your uncle Dick wants to go nude when he and I congregate, that if perfectly fine. If he wants to wear clothes, that is fine. It is our business."

Even though Natalie had warned young Adam about his boundaries, he couldn't stay away.

----------------------------------------

It kept getting hotter that summer. Adam helped Natalie out in the garden, and Dick chipped in as well.

Because she begged Dick to come over on his one day off that week, he kept teasing her that she owed him a special treat. She teasingly fired back "what, my famous blueberry pie?" No, Dick sought something else.

This was within earshot of young Adam, and he decided to spy on the two like he and his step sister did a few weeks earlier.

Adam told Natalie he was going over his friend's, and Natalie waved goodbye, and headed inside with Dick. Young Adam crept up to the window, to the spot where he and Rachel had spied from. Again, the window was open, allowing young Adam to see, and hear, everything.

Natalie plopped herself down on the chair in the living room, and Dick walked up to her, with an obscene bulge in his pants.

Natalie didn't waste much time, and began undoing the man's pants. Adam began to get a fierce erection as he looked on.

Natalie yanked down Dick's pants, and his oversized prick came bouncing out, sticking out as sturdy as a diving board. And just like a diving board, it teetered up and down a bit, like there was something imaginary bouncing up and down on it.

"What a banana," Natalie said enthusiastically.

She broke into small talk with Dick for a few minutes, but then Adam saw her wander out of the room. She returned carrying some small item.

"Oh my God," Dick said with a laugh.

"I just want to know," she answered him.

Adam was trying to figure out what was going on.

"You know I have always wondered, and now I'll actually see," Natalie said.

"Come on, you're wasting time," Dick said to her.

"You shush you," she answered him. "This will only take a sec."

Adam then saw Natalie begin to reel out a thick, yellow tape measure. And Adam had a pretty good idea of what she was going to measure.

"Took me forever to find this thing," Natalie said as she reeled it out. "Don't know when the last time I used this was."

There was this tall, handsome gentleman, pants pulled down to his knees, with a huge erection sticking out before him, and this usually prim and proper single mom was going about measuring his gigantic penis.

Natalie struggled with the tape measure, as it made a loud crack as she tried to bend it. Her clumsiness with the measuring instrument only made the scene more comical.

"Let me help," Dick said.

"No-no, you hold your dick," she instructed him. "You hold your dick and I'll measure it."

Adam could hardly believe what he was witnessing. Natalie held the tape measure along the top of the man's enormous hard-on, and leaned in to see her findings. She looked closely, with scrutiny.

"Jeez louise," she said.

"What?" asked Dick.

"Looks like...11, maybe 11 and a half inches," she said. "Oh my word...you must win a lot of bar bets with this thing."

She then measured it along the sides, and underneath, just to make sure it was the same all around. The head of Dick's penis looked as big around as a baby's fist.

"Are you happy now?" Dick asked her, as she finished taking her measurements.

"Looks like you're pretty happy right now," she said of his outrageous erection. It looked as big around as one of Natalie's forearms.

Natalie then sat down on the chair, and had Dick stand before her. She nonchalantly crossed her legs. Adam couldn't believe the stark contrast - a totally naked male, standing before a fully-clothed woman. Natalie just sat there, as calm as ever, in her tight white shorts and low-hanging blue top, and she had Dick under her command.

Apparently, the "special treat" that Dick sought in exchange for his help with the yard work was a hand job, and it was an intense hand job at that.

Natalie stroked him with one hand, her strokes so long and his cock so big around, it looked like she was stroking a baseball bat.

"I swear, even Dusty didn't have a dork as big as the one you got swingin' between your legs," she said teasingly to him.

"Dusty an old boyfriend of yours?" Dick asked her.

"Dusty was the horse on our farm when I was growing up!" she said. Dick laughed, and his prick throbbed as Natalie quickened her strokes on his massive rod.

"You love it when I stroke your big, hard cock, dontcha Dick," she cooed. His response was to blast her with a thick load of come, such a huge load that some sort of special effects seemed to be at work. But it was all him, and his white shower of come sprayed all over the upper chest of Natalie, the tops of her large breasts now drenched in the stuff.

She kept stroking his giant willy until it settled back down between his legs in its flaccid state. Adam still watched wide-eyed, his mouth open in shock.

"That was a lotta come," Natalie said, half impressed, half amazed. The shock of it all caused Adam to linger longer than he wanted to, and as Dick left, and Natalie headed to the kitchen, she saw the young boy out of the corner of her eye.

"Adam?!" she screamed.

'Shit,' Adam thought. She had caught him.

To be continued...

12