Summer of '77 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cripes. They are heavy," Natalie agreed, bouncing them up and down in her hand. "Don't you masturbate, sweetie?"

"Um...," he said, hesitating to answer.

"Oh, all guys do it," Natalie said. "Don't be ashamed...Don't you beat your meat?"

"Bop your baloney?" Ms. Cohen asked. Natalie laughed.

"Spank your monkey?" she added.

"Yes, yes, I masturbate," Adam answered. The two women were skeptical.

"Well maybe you need some instruction on how to do it right," Ms. Cohen teased. Adam wouldn't mind if one day the women offered their help in the matter.

"Now, sweetie, what are you majoring in at Indiana?" Ms. Cohen asked him in a serious fashion.

"Um, I still haven't decided," he answered. She tried to offer advice.

"Whatever you pick, stick with it," the teacher said. "Your course load is probably going to be pretty heavy that first year, or at least seem pretty heavy compared to what you have in high school."

Even as she spoke to him, she snuck glances down at his penis.

"Do you know where you're staying yet?" the woman asked him.

"Yes, ma'am, I have my dorm room already and everything," he answered.

"Well good for you," she said. He still had an erection, even as the three made casual conversation about what lie ahead for him in the academic world.

"Sweetie, Ms. Cohen could use some help mowing her lawn this week. Think you could fit that into your schedule, along with helping out Dick?" Natalie asked.

"Oh, how is Dick?" Ms. Cohen asked with a girlish giggle.

"Dick is Dick. He's the same as he ever is - he's fine," Natalie said.

"Quite a large man, that Dick," Ms. Cohen teased on.

"Oh, he's one big hanging man, that's for sure," Natalie replied. Adam feared he might shoot his load right then and there.

"C-can I get dressed?" Adam asked. The two women giggled at his nervous stutter, knowing they had made him awfully embarrassed. They watched with smiles as his penis bounced around as he ran into the house.

---------------------------------------------------

Over the next few days, Adam tried to hang out at his house as much as possible. Natalie often urged him to invite over some friends and they could use the pool, but for now he wanted to keep her all to himself.

Adam got in the habit of taking extraordinarily long showers in the morning, just so Natalie might be forced to walk in on him. It was sort of immature on his part, but he didn't care.

One morning, Natalie was in a hurry to get to work, and Adam had been in the shower for close to a half hour. Suddenly, the door came flying open.

"Adam, sweetie, are you in there?" Natalie asked as she walked in, then not so gently pulled the shower curtain back. She saw him standing underneath the hot water, and now he turned to face her.

"For goodness sake, I thought you were drowning - not even Rachel takes showers as long as you," Natalie said.

"Sorry, Nat," he said. She gave no thought to his nudity as she began giving him instructions for the day. She was already dressed for work, wearing a short black skirt and white blouse. She had not yet put on her heels, as her cute, little feet were also in Adam's view.

"I need you to go to the bank for me - just give your name and they'll know what it's for," she told him. He nodded after each instruction.

"Then I need you to go to the store and buy whatever you think we will need for the barbecue on Saturday - Dick is going to barbecue but he said he won't have time to shop - neither will I," she said.

Even though she wasn't yet looking down at his penis, Adam began to get an erection. He could feel the tension as his penis was exposed to her, like her presence created these waves of sexual energy that pulsed right through him.

"Then, when you're done that," Natalie said. "I need you to clean your room. And I mean, clean your room. When company is over on Saturday, I don't want anybody walking by your room and seeing what a disaster it is. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

"Okay, good," she answered him. There was now a brief silence, as she looked him square in the eye. He was waiting for her to check him out. As if on cue, her eyes glanced downward.

And she did a double take. She was surprised this casual conversation had brought on a towering erection.

"Adam?!" she asked in a surprised tone.

"I-I'm sorry," he stuttered. "It just does that when I'm excited."

"I know how erections work, Adam," she said in a snide tone. She just kept staring at it, which wasn't helping the situation.

She kept looking and looking, only making it stand up prouder, like his erection was saluting her. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, she finally said something.

"Adam, sweetie," Natalie began. "Some men, especially boys your age...think with their little head instead of the big one."

He was sort of confused for a second, and Natalie was quick to clarify.

"They think with this head," she said, pointing to the end of his hardened penis. "They don't use this one up here," she added, pointing to the head on his shoulders.

He nodded.

"Don't be one of those guys," she said.

Her advice was well taken, but that still didn't do much for his erection, which had only gained strength.

"My goodness," she said. The water showering down splashed off the turgid member.

"I'm sorry, Natalie. It's just...you're so beautiful," he told her. It was the first time he ever told her that. "I-I-I can't stop thinking about your thighs."

She gave him a surprised look.

"My thighs?" she asked. "That's what this is all about?" she asked, pointing to his erection.

He was now a little embarrassed, but he was being completely honest with her. He nodded.

She finally smiled a little.

"I'm flattered, Adam," she said. "To tell you the truth, I thought they were getting too big."

"No!" he belted out. "They're perfect." He did in fact adore her huge, well-rounded thighs. Not an ounce of fat on them, just soft, supple womanly flesh that was so teasingly yummy for young Adam to behold.

"Well," she said. "I guess I'll take your word for it." It wasn't just Adam who worshipped her - Natalie got attention from men of all ages. But she sometimes needed some reassuring.

"You're not putting me on? You really like my thighs...that much?" she asked him. He could only nod.

"Well...," she said in a long, drawn-out fashion. "If your dick is any indication..."

There was that word again. No matter how many times Natalie used that word in front of Adam, it always had the same powerful affect.

"That thing just doesn't want to go down, does it?" she asked with a laugh.

"No, ma'am," he answered her. His matter-of-factness only made her chuckle more.

"Do you always have an erection. When you build models for instance?" she asked. Before he could answer...

"Do you stand around with a huge, towering boner?" she asked, as she now turned off the water. She figured Adam had showered long enough.

Her teasing and crude words were making his prick want to pop its cork.

"Or when you went to see Star Wars for the 8 millionth time?" she further kidded him. "Does your rod stand straight up when you're sitting there in the theatre?"

He continued to blush, and just shook his head. All sorts of things were running through his mind. Of all the things he could say at the moment, all he could get out was...

"What's your favorite word for penis?" he asked. The question took Natalie by surprise. He already felt like a pervert for asking her such a silly question, but it at least prolonged the conversation.

She smiled.

"I, uh, I don't have a problem with any of them," she said with a smile that gave way into a hearty laugh. "I think they're all very entertaining."

He was relieved she humored him by answering the question.

"I think schlong has always been an underestimated one, doncha' think?" she asked Adam. "You don't hear that term enough. Schlong. Just sounds so funny."

Natalie ran her hands through her hair, then when she brought them down to her waist, her left hand accidentally brushed his erection.

"Oops," she said. His hard-on bounced from the sudden impact. Pre-come now oozed from the hole of his penis, and had collected in a small puddle on the huge head of his cock.

Natalie, who was used to seeing Dick's swinging dork on a regular basis, was still impressed by Adam's organ. So much so that her intrigue forced her to do something surprising to herself, and to young Adam.

"Let me, uh, wait here one second," she told him. Adam stood there in the shower. He realized it was silly for him to be standing there, so he came out and stood next to the sink.

After a few minutes, Natalie finally returned. She had something in a small bag.

"I finally bought a tape measure for some different things in the house," she said. "I would always just use Dick's, but when Dick isn't around..."

Adam watched her casually open the package that the tape measure came in.

"What are going to measure?" he asked, although he pretty much knew the answer.

"Have you ever measured your penis, sweetie?" she asked her step son.

He had done it a few times, but told her 'no.'

"You wouldn't mind if I did, would you?" she asked, even though she was already in the process of doing so. "Just kind of curious to see..."

There was no doubt Adam wouldn't get short-changed. His erection stood up harder and prouder than ever before. Natalie stopped for a second though, and pulled the tape away.

"Come here, sweetie," she said, urging him forward. She put the toilet seat down and took a seat, crossing her legs.

"I'm so tired I have to sit down when I do this," she said with a laugh. Adam could see her thighs better now that she was sitting down, with one leg resting on the other. He feared his penis might start to spasm, and he would shoot his load all over his step mom.

"That's it, just stand there, with your dick pointing towards me," she told him calmly. She didn't really have to instruct him what to do, but he didn't mind.

She reeled out the yellow tape, but then it went flying back into the spool, with a loud crack.

"Oops," she said. "I guess you have to clamp it down with this thingy." Adam was hoping she would get the hang of using the tape measure in a hurry - all he wanted to do was jerk his cock. And he was afraid to do that right in front of her.

"Okay...looks like...about six inches long - not bad," she said. "I've definitely seen bigger but, not bad."

He was so nervous. He felt like his penis was being inspected and critiqued, but with his step mom's gentle and arousing touch, he was enjoying it.

"Lemme measure the girth," she said. "Because I think...see, yep, six inches around. That's pretty big."

Adam was glad she was impressed.

"See that's what makes your cock seem more substantial," she said openly. "Six inches is pretty darn thick."

He looked down at his organ, almost thanking it for putting on a good display.

"Thickness is really important," she said. She reeled in the tape measure, and again it made a loud thwack as it went back into its housing. "You'll make a woman very happy some day, sweetie," she said, eyeing his thick cock.

She crossed her legs again. 'Damn her!' Adam thought to himself. He really might shoot off now. He had to change his stance to fight off the impending release of come. He tried to make small talk.

"H-how big do you think Dick is?" he asked with a laugh. It took her a second to understand what he meant. She was daydreaming a bit.

"Oh, Dick? His penis is 11 and a half inches long," she said plainly.

Adam loved how she knew the exact figure, and how she said it without hesitation, like she was proud to know such a special man.

"Yeah, he...he definitely lives up to his name," she said with that hearty laugh again. "He definitely has one whopper of a dick, that's for sure."

Seemingly any question Adam asked his step mom, she answered it without embarrassment. It was so great. He really did start to fall in love with this woman. All those years of growing up with her and Rachel, he never knew that buried deep inside him was this passion for a CFNM lifestyle, and like an egg finally hatching, the Summer of '77 had given way to Adam indulging his secret fetish. And Natalie, and soon Rachel, were the vehicles he would use to reach a state of euphoria.

"The other thing," Natalie went on, looking at her watch, "is you do have some pretty big balls - like Ms. Cohen pointed out the other day."

Natalie had no problem reaching out and taking hold of his sack again, like she did the other day at the pool.

"God, these things are heavy!" she said. "And look how far they hang down," she said, letting them drop. It was a comical sight seeing the sack drop back down between his legs, and she did it a few times to indulge her amusement.

"Those are some big ol' balls you got there buddy boy," she said. "You might need a suitcase to carry those things."

She was having some fun with him, and Adam let her enjoy herself. His balls did in fact loom large, like freakishly oversized grapes.

"They must hang down a good four inches," Natalie commented. She then even measured, and was right on the money with her estimate.

"See, when you have huge balls, that makes your entire package seem that much bigger, and more appealing to the eye," she went on.

Adam ran out of things to say. And Natalie was running late.

"You do masturbate, don't you sweetie?" Natalie asked him. She had asked him the other day, but now persisted.

"Yes," he said, somewhat embarrassed. But again, he was being honest.

"I'm gonna have to take your word for it goofball," she said. "Those things look ready to burst! I hope you're not keeping everything pent up inside you is all."

He just stood there, not knowing what to say. It had been a few days since he "jerked it," and Natalie's teasing was only making the buildup that much more intense.

"Well, sweetie, this is all very interesting, but I do in fact have to go to work," she said. He just stood there motionless as Natalie retreated from the bathroom.

She left the door half open as she left, which only turned him on more. The thought that she gave no regards to his privacy, the thought of her actually measuring his penis...he couldn't take it anymore.

Adam wasn't even able to make it to his room. He was going to have to relieve his pain - right there in the bathroom.

He stood facing the door, and took hold of his dork. He began jerking it fiercely with his right hand, grabbing on tight and stroking it up and down with intensity.

He began to imagine Natalie seeing him through the half-open door. And in fact she walked by just then, but didn't see him. He kept right on stroking his cock. 'Oh what a naughty boy I am,' he thought to himself as he did the dirty deed.

He now switched hands to prolong the experience, stroking his enormous hard-on with his left hand now. 'Just sitting there with your big gorgeous thighs, teasing me all the live long day,' he said in an angry passion, thinking of Natalie.

He now went back to his right hand, and he knew he was getting close. He could feel his balls getting ready to shoot out an ocean of come, and he imagined it shooting all over the door in front of him, like he was painting it.

"Adam?" he heard Natalie call out. She was coming to the bathroom!

"Are you still in there? What are you - oh my God!" she said as she opened the door all the way, and was treated to the sight of her step son furiously beating his meat.

"I can't stop, please don't make me stop!" he screamed. It was as if his dick had taken control of his arm, and would not let it go. He had to keep stroking his big pecker, right in view of his gorgeous step mom.

Natalie just stood there with her hand over her mouth, as she was both shocked and amazed.

"What has gotten into you, young man?" she asked with a laugh.

"I can't stop, please don't make me stop," he said again. He had to relieve the pent-up man juice in his oversized balls.

"Okay, okay, I won't make you stop," Natalie said soothingly. And she wasn't leaving either. She just stood at the entrance to the doorway, watching her step son beat off. She could have easily just closed the door and walked away, but there she was, watching every stroke.

"Oh my God," Adam said as he felt his orgasm overcome him. Almost to the degree of volcanic proportions, his penis pumped forth a thick, hot stream of come that was so powerful and so substantial, it shot forth a good 12 feet or so and landed on the object of Adam's affection - his step mom's thighs.

Natalie felt like she had been drenched by something, and just as she looked down, another thick stream of come splashed onto her tan thighs, just below her skirt.

"Adam!?" she cried out, not even believing what she was seeing, or feeling, and an impossible third shot of semen erupted from Adam's cock and this time it splattered onto her skirt. Now she was more impressed than anything.

"Jesus, fuck, Adam," she said, now giving into hysterical laughter. He had never heard her use the f-word in his presence, but she couldn't help it. She now backed up, and a fourth shot of come came shooting out of his prick, and this time it splashed onto her ankles. She backed up some more, and a fifth shot of come drenched her cute, little feet. There was no escaping the wrath of his penis. Adam's huge balls kept pumping forth load after load of sticky, white come.

Natalie could in fact just leave the bathroom altogether, but she was driven to continue watching this display. By doing so, she couldn't avoid being in the line of fire. She now tried to get behind him, and as she tried to ease by the young man, a thick spurt of come hit her in the belly, drenching her blouse.

"Oh for crying out loud," she said with a laugh. Adam's penis pumped out a few more small dribbles of semen, just as Natalie put her hand on his shoulder.

"Is it all done?" she asked him, looking down at his penis, which had now reduced itself to a semi-erect state.

"I'm so sorry, Natalie, I couldn't help it," he said. She let out a big laugh.

"Seems like your dick had a hold of you rather than you having a hold of your dick," she further teased him. Natalie stood before him now, drenched in come. It was everywhere - on her blouse, her skirt, her thighs, running down her legs, her ankles, her feet...

"Well, besides the fact that you are going to buy me a new outfit for work, and you are now grounded for the week, that was pretty impressive," she said. She wasn't that mad at him, but enjoyed disciplining the boy. And in effect that kept him around more for her entertainment.

"I'm sorry," he apologized again. She waved him off.

"No, no, don't worry about it. It happens," she said. "Plus you've made me late for work, but that's alright."

He stood there, his soft penis now dripping come.

"You know I have to tell you," she began. "At one time or another, I have seen Dick masturbate..."

Adam's eyes got big.

"Don't ask me how or why, but it has happened on occasion," Natalie said, followed by that intoxicating, rich laughter of hers. "And I have to tell you sweetie, as you can imagine, Dick is a big shooter."

Adam winced a bit at the description, but enjoyed his step mom's candid banter.

"I never thought I would see any guy shoot as much as Dick, but you...you might give him a run for his money," she said. "Might have to line you two up side by side and see who has the more powerful gun! Ha!"

She was only kidding, but the image she created in Adam's mind had him dreaming of such a contest, where he could show off in front of Natalie.

"He definitely has you on size. Yours is like a popgun compared to Dick's bazooka," she said with a chuckle. "But it must be those huge balls of yours - that was quite a fireworks display you put on for me."