Summer of '77 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought I'd get some more work done," he said. He looked at Annette, as he would learn her name, and the cute 24-year-old brunette gave him a warm smile.

"Well aren't you a model worker," Natalie said.

"Are you too good for us? Not inviting us to lunch with you?" Annette teased the young man.

"I just - "

Before he could finish, Annette let him know she was only having some fun with him.

Adam knew if he was going to find out what the two women were discussing, he would have to say something right then, or else the conversation would drift far away from the subject.

"What were you guys talking about?" he asked nervously. Natalie was as calm as ever.

"Oh, nothing. Just some barbecue that we're having at the end of next month - just some business thing," she told her step son.

'Ah-hah!' Adam thought to himself. So it was a party. But was it really a CFNM party? It seemed far-fetched. But Natalie, however, didn't seem too open to reveal a lot of details, which raised the boy's suspicions.

"Where is it at?" he asked Natalie.

"Oh it doesn't matter, sweetie, you're not invited, okay? It's just for full-time employees. And you'll be back at school anyways," she said.

Adam felt a little awkward, like he had annoyed her a bit.

"Is Brian coming?" Annette asked Natalie - Brian being her current boyfriend.

Natalie's face lit up.

"I'm working on him," she said. "He's entertaining the thought - I'll put it that way."

Adam just stood there as the women continued to chat.

"Dick will be there," Natalie told Annette. "You've met Dick, haven't you?"

"Oh yes," Annette said with a smile. "He fixed the leak in the ceiling last month - remember?"

"Oh that's right. I was off that week," Natalie said. Adam wondered if Annette had met Dick through any other circumstances, ones that allowed her to get to know his special secret.

If Annette did know that certain something about him, she wasn't revealing anything. She spoke about him with a straight face.

"Alright, buster, back to work," Natalie told her step son. And he scurried back to his filing.

---------------------------------------

On the way home that day, Adam felt compelled to be a little open with Natalie. He calmly went about trying to share something very personal.

"Hey Nat?" he began.

"Yes, Adam," she said in a mock serious tone.

"You know those dreams you have when you're little, like you go to school and you realize you're naked?" he asked.

She smiled slightly, and nodded with a "mm-mmm."

"Well...I sort of had one of those dreams last night," he said, as Natalie focused on the road but tried to give him as much attention as she could. "Only, I wasn't in school...I was at work."

"At work? You mean, at my office?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah. I was naked. And all the women had clothes on," he said.

Natalie found this dream more and more interesting as he went on.

"I see," she said. "Go on."

"Well I was naked, and it was like...that's the way it was every day, like in the dream it felt normal - like it was still really erotic, but it was like every day, I came to work naked," he told her.

Her smile gave way to an amused chuckle.

"And you were there. Every time I came up to your desk, you said 'I can see you have a package for me,'" he described, kind of embarrassed. Natalie burst out laughing. "You know how a lot of things in dreams, like the things people say, don't make sense? Well somehow what you said made sense, like it was this running joke you had about me being naked."

"'Package' meaning your...," Natalie began.

"Yeah. My penis," Adam said, finishing her sentence for her. "And you were always staring at it. All the women were. They never made eye contact with me. They would just look down at my penis. I would be talking to them, looking them in the eye, but they would be looking down..."

"At your penis?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"This sounds like a very intense dream, Adam," she said happily.

He was quiet for a moment, like he was building up enough gumption to tell her the rest of his dream.

"In the dream...," he began, hesitating for a moment. "My dick was huge."

Natalie's mouth fell open, and she turned over to look him in the eye. She was surprised by his language, but moreover, she was intrigued to hear more.

"It was like, insanely huge," Adam said. "I guess that's part of the reason why all the women stared at it in the dream. It almost hung down to my knees, and when I would get an erection, it would bounce up and down in front of me as I walked, and it had like an upward curve to it, like if you cut the St. Louis arch in half and bent it upwards."

Natalie needed a breather. She was having trouble comprehending all this.

"W-w-wait," she said, pulling into a Burger King parking lot to avoid getting into an accident. "You dreamed you had a...giant penis?"

"Yeah," Adam said. "It was like two feet long. And all you women, I'm sorry, not to single you out, but you and all your co-workers...kind of objectified me for it. All they cared about was my penis."

Natalie turned totally towards the young man, crossing her legs. "So this was sort of...a role reversal dream. Instead of the woman with the big boobs being objectified, the guy with the big schlong was being gawked at and given extra attention."

Adam nodded.

"And what else do you remember about this dream?" Natalie asked.

Adam took a deep breath, trying to piece together the rest.

"Well I remember the women always trying to use my penis somehow," Adam said. "One woman used it as a paper weight...then another time some woman hung her coat on it."

Natalie laughed out loud, loud enough that someone walking into the fast-food restaurant looked to see what the commotion was.

Adam had to go on with his story.

"And what did I do in the dream?" Natalie urged him.

"You...put a watch around it, saying that would help me to stop coming back late from my lunch break all the time," he told her.

"I put a watch around your penis?" she asked him in a high-pitched tone.

"Yeah," he said. "It was a really vivid dream. And then of course the ending..."

"The ending? What was the ending?" Natalie asked.

He gave her this look like if he told her, she might get upset with him. Like it crossed the line. Like it was too vulgar. But almost like a psychiatrist wanting a patient to tell her everything, in order to reach closure, she pleaded with Adam to tell her every last detail.

"Well...I would always masturbate at work - in the dream," he stressed, although it was something he also did in reality. "But it wasn't in the bathroom. I would masturbate at my desk, right out in the open. Usually staring at a woman's legs or a woman with a tight blouse and big breasts, and I would just be masturbating, right out in the open. And instead of the women being appalled, they loved it. They cheered me on. They would urge me to jerk it with both hands. They took bets on how long it would take me to shoot off, and how far I would shoot, and how much. Some of the women would reach under their skirts and pull off their panties, and throw them around my huge hard-on. Some just sat there and watched with big smiles."

He paused, to gauge Natalie's reaction. She replied "wow," which was encouragement enough for him to go forward.

"Once I was ready to ejaculate...you announced 'cream's ready!'" Adam said to his step mom. "And all the women came running over to the desk with their coffee, and I had to shoot a huge load of...come...into each mug."

Natalie's head dropped into her hands. Adam didn't know whether to be embarrassed, mortified...or get out of the car and run. She wouldn't say anything. Minutes passed.

"And...as I ejaculated in the dream, I ejaculated...for real. A lot. I woke up, sort of soaked. But don't worry - I washed the sheets," he said frantically.

Finally, her head raised, and much to Adam's relief, she had a big smile on her face. And her face was flushed.

"Well," she said, pausing. "Adam, you are the biggest pervert - no, no, no, just kidding sweetie."

She had scared him for a second. But as always, Natalie was one cool customer.

"Adam, sweetie, I think what you're experiencing is a certain erotic arousal, concerning being naked in front of clothed females," she told him simply, and eloquently. "Your body is going through a lot of changes. You're becoming a man. And I think you enjoy the thought of women seeing what a man you are becoming."

He tried to soak in every bit of insight she could give him.

"Now, the part about you having an enormous penis - I don't know where that came from," she said with that hearty laugh of hers. "I am sure it is just about every man's fantasy to have, well, a big penis, and I guess in your dream you're living that fantasy out. To extreme measures. But you don't need a huge one, sweetie, I can tell you that."

He took one last deep breath, like his breathing had just about returned to normal. Adam had gotten so worked up confessing to Natalie his deepest desires. The recanting of his dream was like giving her an open view of his soul. And now he felt at peace.

"Well, since we're here, do you want anything? I think Rachel and Dick are doing their aerobics at the house so I might as well pick something up for them as well," Natalie said.

And the two headed into the burger joint, having grown a lot closer.

-----------------------------------------

When they got home, Adam grabbed the couple bags of food, as Natalie had some files and slides to bring in with her.

"So naked at work, huh? That's your dream?" Natalie teased her stepson as she closed her car door. Adam was already a little embarrassed about the whole thing.

"I don't know," he said with a red face.

"You know that can be arranged," she teased him with a laugh. He almost dropped the food as she said that.

Then Natalie added: "Oh sweetie, I'm just pulling your leg." Or was she? Adam wasn't so sure.

For now, he just wanted to eat.

"Rachel! Dick! We have food," Natalie yelled as they walked in the door. Rachel and Dick came walking out of the family room into the kitchen. They had been working out earlier, and both were wearing tight-fitting clothes again.

Rachel's big breasts were at least covered up a little by a loose-fitting top that she wore over her leotard. But Dick's private part was very much on display, bulging out in the tights that were hugging his leg.

Natalie looked down at his bulge and groaned a bit. She still didn't feel so comfortable about him being so exposed in front of her daughter.

"Nice outfit, Dick," Natalie couldn't help but say. He smiled at her and took his food. All four sat down at the table, and about 10 minutes into the meal, Natalie abruptly asked Rachel to come into the other room with her, that she had to tell her something.

Adam figured it must be something private, although he didn't know that it was something private about him. He talked to Dick about how his job was going, and in the meantime he could hear laughter coming from the family room.

When the two returned, Dick was also curious as to what they were chatting about.

"What are you two evil hens cackling on about?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh, it's nothing, Dick, eat your food," Natalie said, as she and Rachel were still laughing. Rachel immediately looked at Adam, then again broke into a fit of chuckles.

"Rachel, eat your food," Natalie told her daughter. Adam started to get a little suspicious, and then things only got worse.

"Dream a little dream of me," Natalie sang quietly to herself, imitating the song by Mama Kass.

Her singing seemed innocent enough, but Adam knew something was up.

"God, the weather today was so dreamy," Rachel said. "I swear it was like right out of a dream."

Natalie, a grown woman, couldn't resist letting out a few girlish snickers. The two females were having fun with something, and that something was Adam, and the dream he told Natalie about.

He was just about to say something, but held off just hoping he was only imagining what was taking place at the table. But then the two women pushed him over the edge.

"God it's so hot I bet if people went to work nude, no one would even care," Rachel said.

"Well I think people would really stare," Natalie answered her. Again, they both laughed, and Adam couldn't take it any more.

"You told her?" he yelled to his step mom.

"Oh, sweetie, calm down," Natalie answered him. "It's no big deal."

Adam looked over at Rachel, and she was laughing even harder now.

"I had to come to work naked," she said, imitating his voice with a dumb-sounding tone. "All the women kept staring at me, Natalie, staring down there..."

Natalie cracked up now, and what the two women thought was a good joke turned into a good deal of embarrassment for young Adam.

"What the heck are you guys talking about?" Dick asked as he finished his burgers.

"Oh, Dick, Adam had a dream that he had to come to work naked, and in the dream all of us women were having some fun with him - that's all," Natalie said. "I thought Rachel would get a kick out of it so I kind of spilled the beans, I guess."

"You guess? She'll tell everybody! Now it'll be on Action News," he said. It was like pouring gasoline on a fire - the more embarrassed he got, the more the women found it so amusing.

He got up from the table and walked out of the room, heading upstairs.

"Oh, Adam," Natalie said. He was furious. What he told Natalie was something he thought he could trust her with - he didn't want his bratty stepsister knowing about it too.

The young man went into the bathroom and decided to get a shower. The water felt good coming down on his head, sort of a soothing feeling after a long, hard day.

About 10 minutes into his shower, someone knocked at the door, and then came right in. It startled Adam, and he peered out from behind the shower curtain to see who it was.

He saw it was Natalie, the person he wasn't very happy with at the moment.

"Don't you knock?" he asked, as he pulled his head back behind the curtain and went on showering.

"You don't have anything I haven't seen before," she answered him matter-of-factly. It was quiet for a few moments, and Adam realized Natalie had made herself comfortable, pulling the seat and cover down on the toilet and sitting down while he showered.

"Adam, I am really sorry I told Rachel about your dream. If I knew it would bother you so much, I wouldn't have told her," she said. She made him feel like he was being a baby about it.

"I told you about that dream in confidence," he said. She laughed.

"You what?" she asked.

"I said I told you about that dream in confidence," he repeated. She still couldn't make out what he was saying, and now Natalie got up and walked over to the shower, and pulled the curtain back a foot or so in order to see Adam. And she could see all of him.

"You what? I can't hear you," she said.

"I told you about that dream in confidence," he repeated again.

"In confidence?" she asked with a laugh, finding it funny how he was trying to sound so grown-up. But she sympathized with him.

"Adam I won't tell her anything anymore, I promise," she told her stepson.

"How much did you tell her?" he mumbled. Natalie was now getting annoyed that she had to have him repeat everything he said. She turned off the water completely.

"Here, now I can hear you. What did you say?" she asked him.

He repeated his question, and she gave him an honest answer.

"Oh, I pretty much just gave her the short version," Natalie told him. "For instance...I didn't tell her where I made you wear your watch," she said, blatantly looking down at his semi-erect penis, "and I didn't tell her how you improved the coffee at work."

Even Adam had to laugh a bit. Natalie gently caressed his shoulder, trying to make him feel better, and a part of him responded immediately.

His penis was becoming erect, a fact unbeknownst to her at the time. She went on talking.

"I should know that there's certain things you can tell me, that Rachel doesn't need to know about," Natalie went on. "You can trust me from now on that anything you tell me in confidence," she said, chuckling again, "I will not tell Rachel."

He nodded, and Natalie, instead of leaving, leaned up against the sink while Adam began to get dressed. As he stepped out of the shower, his dick bounced around right in her view.

"Do you have a boner again?" she asked him with a laugh. His penis was throbbing, and now that she looked at it, it only made it worse.

"I can't help it," he said. She looked down at it again, and while he got dressed, she kept herself busy by simply staring at his big hard-on.

Because he was enjoying her attention, Adam put on his shirt first, then his socks, leaving his underwear and shorts for last. After a few moments, Natalie finally said something.

"I guess this means you forgive me," she said, looking at his erection with a big smile. It was maybe the longest she ever stared at his penis, like she was really enjoying the show. Seeing a nice, taught 18-year-old boy naked in all his glory was a nice way for her to finish up her day. If she didn't have a boyfriend, Adam might have tried to be more forward with her, but he didn't want to jeopardize the relationship they had. Why ruin a good thing?

He finally went about pulling up his underwear and shorts, and when he did so, his hard-on stuck way out, creating a vulgar sort of appearance. Natalie chuckled.

"Now that's a nice look for you," she teased him. He fiddled with his shorts to make his erection less noticeable.

"Yeah, you better adjust yourself there," she said. And the two went back down to join Rachel and Dick.

----------------------------------------

The next morning, Adam woke up drenched in sweat. He pulled the covers off of himself and got out of bed. As usual, he had slept in the nude, and with how hot it was in the house, he didn't bother putting any clothes on just yet.

He tip-toed out of his room, not making a sound, and went into the front bedroom and looked out the window to see if there were any cars.

He saw that Natalie's was there, but Rachel's was gone, and Dick's van was nowhere in sight. Realizing it was just Natalie in the house with him, he started to get sort of an exhibitionist urge.

Young Adam decided to take a stroll downstairs completely nude. If Natalie saw him, that was quite okay with him. And he had a built-in excuse that he thought Natalie was at work - besides, it was after 11, and she was usually gone by this time. He vaguely remembered her saying something about taking the day off, but he could say he forgot and thought he had the house to himself.

He had a few butterflies in his stomach as he tried to make the first step downstairs. It was though his feet were stuck in cement, like he couldn't move, but he bravely put one foot out in front of the other, and started walking down the steps.

By the time he got to the bottom, he felt a lot more momentum, and decided to ride it all the way into the laundry room. As he was about to enter, he saw Natalie on her knees, getting laundry out of one of the hampers and putting it into the washer.

She saw him enter the room, and jumped back.

"Oh you startled me," she said.

"I'm sorry," Adam replied, cupping his genitals. "I didn't know you were home. I forgot you took the day off."

Natalie took her hand away from her chest, now relaxed after the brief scare. She seemed unbothered by Adam's nudity, almost oblivious to it.

"Sorry, I...," Adam began, about to explain the reason for his nudity - he was about to lie and say he thought he had the house to himself.

"Oh it's okay," Natalie said, waving her hand at him. "You can walk around naked for all I care - the damn air conditioner is broken."

123456...9