Summer of 91 Ch. 1

Story Info
Friend's mother takes initiative with 18-year-old guy.
827 words
4.25
187.5k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of the hottest summers on record in the UK. I was in my school summer holidays, so had loads of free time for messing around with mates.

One evening, our parents all met up round at Adam's house for a barbeque. Adam's mother, Sue, had been a fantasy of mine for some time, and I was looking forward to seeing her again….

There must have been about 30 of us there, as the garden was packed with people. I went into the kitchen to get a drink of Coke, and found Sue in the kitchen having a glass of wine, relaxing away from the masses for a moment. We spoke a little, and I leant against the kitchen unit opposite her. As we spoke, I looked her up and down; from her gorgeous, long black hair; past her deep, entrancing brown eyes; over her softly pouted lips; down to her ample, firm breasts with her deep, smooth cleavage. My eyes then looked further; down over her tight stomach; and down to her delicate feet encased in her strappy stilettos. Sadly the rest of her, namely her long, slender legs, were covered in a shimmering silk sarong.

Suddenly my wandering eyes and mind were interrupted "are you enjoying the view?" Sue enquired. I quickly looked in her eyes, and saw that she was looking at my crotch … I was the acutely aware that my cock had risen & was now rock solid in my shorts … and it was blatantly obvious to Sue.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to cover up the bulge, and Sue chuckled, telling me to stop worrying about it.

After I'd got over the embarrassment, Sue smiled gently at me. "How about I show you the effect that you're having on me…" she said. With that I watched as her slender hand moved to the join in the front of her sarong & slowly opened it up, exposing her bikini bottoms underneath. She spread her legs slightly, and I could see the damp patch in the gusset of her crotch. Sue just winked!

She leant forward & looked out into the garden to see that everyone was absorbed in conversation, and no-one was missing us. She quickly took my hand and led me to the stairs, where we quickly went upstairs. She led me straight into the bathroom, and locked the door behind us. She quickly started to undress me, first my t-shirt, and then my shorts and boxer shorts. Once I was naked, she took a step back & just stared at my solid, throbbing cock. "I'm going to enjoy this!" she sighed quietly.

She then undid her sarong, and whipped off her bikini bottoms. I admired her stunning body as she slowly pulled her t-shirt off over her head, and gazed at her completely shaven mound, her swollen lips damp & glistening in the soft light.

"We'd better be quick if we're not going to get caught" she whispered. Sue then turned around, moved to the sink and bent right over, looking at me in the mirror ….the view of her long legs, firm arse, and her dripping slit almost made me cum there & then!

I moved up behind her, holding eye contact in the mirror. I put one hand on her back, and took my dripping cock in the other. I guided the tip until it probed gently at her sodden entrance, and watched as Sue tensed in anticipation. She then mouthed 'Fuck me' in the mirror. I put both hands on her hips and then thrust my full length deep into her aching pussy. She bit her lip to stop herself screaming, and her eyes opened wide at the sensation between her legs.

I quickly started thrusting deep, long strokes into her tight, wet cavity. Sue surprisingly, didn't last very long … it seemed like seconds before I felt her tensing as the sensations between her legs built to a crescendo, and she shuddered to a huge climax. I held her waist to stop he falling over, and kept hammering deep into her, my hips thumping into her firm buttocks with every thrust.

"I want you to empty those balls deep inside me" she whispered.

I carried on, and in no time I felt a welling in my groin. The pressure built between my legs, until I felt the tell-tale pulsating, and my balls released. As I shuddered to my climax, my balls pumped my warm, thick fluid deep into the cavity between her legs. Sue groaned softly as she felt the warmth fill her insides.

I slipped from inside her, and she stood up & turned around. We kissed a soft, gentle kiss, and I inhaled her warm aroma.

"I'm alone all day tomorrow – do you fancy carrying on then..?" she asked. I just smiled at the thought.

"After all, I have 2 other orifices that want the same attention!" she said with a wink.