Summer of Amy's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

He gripped her bum a moment, lingering at the tidy trim of her mound to kiss and savour her slit. She moaned in response, feeling her own slippery preparedness, as he rose up her totally naked body and hungrily kissed her mouth. His shorts, the final barrier between their sexes, he shoved down his legs and she finally saw it - his long thick maleness, splendidly erect under her influence. It twitched and swayed at the light brushing of her curious fingertips. Amy's dad's cock - primed to penetrate her fully.

David reached between her legs. She could almost hear the squelch as his fingers probed and were swallowed up inside her. His face displayed burning excitement. "So wet... God, girl..." He gripped tight under her ass cheeks and picked her up, she automatically wrapping her arms around his neck, spreading her legs and catching her feet about his hips. Now he was there under her, that essential male part of him, prodding to find the yielding soaking entrance to her tunnel. His eyes locked to hers as he lowered her, filling up her cunt with himself, gravity drawing her down onto his thickness to a full union. Ohhhh God he was deliciously big... He stopped short of guiding her to the very bottom; rather he pushed her hard against the wall, drew out a little and rammed, as he had promised, deep inside her.

Ali clung to David's shoulders and hips in shocked excitement as he fucked her. He was pressing her back to the cool vertical surface, sliding out and spearing back in, cock-head plumbing her wet centre. Surprised lustful delight was all over his face, like he could not believe he was actually nailing this pussy. Her own sheer physical pleasure, the knowledge of his, the whole unexpected sexy wrongness of the moment - it all combined to make her come suddenly, hard, on his first concerted barrage of strokes. Her cunt muscles spasmed all around him, clutching like her limbs were doing to the trunk of his body, as he continued to shaft hard, desperately into her. The confined space rang to her frantic cries and his extended animal groans, as repeatedly he impaled her young climaxing cunt.

"Ohhh God, Ali... Ohhh fuck..." He pounded her zealously, with the ecstasy of a man who had just torn recklessly free of his own conscience. It was a full-throttle screwing, fast and hard to the end; it thrilled her all the more because he was fucking her like she were a woman, not a silly girl. He could not sustain long though, such was the fury of his arousal and the urgency of their situation. She could sense the approach of his crescendo and she clung harder, weaving fingers through his hair and letting fronds of her own red-dyed mane fall about him as he rocked her body. He drove with finality into her liquid depths and through her deranged state she saw his joy as he released and spewed his pent-up load inside her. His body stayed clamped tight to hers throughout his fierce orgasmic seizure, then slowly, tentatively they began to disengage.

"You okay?" he whispered it to her, kissing her earlobe softly.

"Yeah - yeah, I'm good. Really good. Oh my God..." He had been easing himself slowly from inside her and their hot juices were rushing in his wake. "Oh God, we've made a mess..."

"I know," he said breathily, catching some of the stickiness on his hand, as he lowered her down, and smearing it over her stomach. They grinned at each other in delicious, guilty conspiracy. He mopped up some more with his towel and they struggled back into their swimming togs. "What say we chill out in your room for a bit?" he asked, switching the elevator back into motion.

"Sounds good." They stood close, holding each other lightly, his face brushing hers, till the elevator dinged its arrival at their floor.

It was only the fact that Ali had dropped her sarong and went back to retrieve it which averted disaster. Had she not, she would have walked into the corridor a sweaty and red-faced counterpart to David, with his cum leaking visibly from her bikini bottoms, the pair of them guilty as sin. She heard his warning: "Amy! What's the matter? Melanie?" and slapped her hand to the door's closing mechanism just in time.

Briefly she heard Melanie's reply: "She's sick, David, something she ate", before the doors shut him from her. She descended, slumped against the wall where she had just been fucked, heart pumping with frightened shock. She was still dazed from sex and now from the scare of almost being caught. Would Melanie know instinctively what had been going on? Would she sense it, smell it from her husband? Ali made her way unsteadily to reception, returned her card and slipped back into the pool. Best she keep away from the floor they all shared - for now. She was disappointed to be robbed of her post-coital chill-out with David, but more worried for him in his current circumstance. Escape to the beach had seemed the most sensible option, but she could not bring herself to flee that far.

Keeley and Gracie hijacked her and she played catch with them half-heartedly in the pool. She munched her way through a lunchtime sandwich at the bar in the same distracted fashion. It was mid-afternoon before David caught up with her and put her mind to rest. "You okay, Ali?"

"I'm fine." Her face flushed in his presence. "What about you? Is everything okay with Melanie?"

"Fine. She didn't pick up on anything, I'm sure of it, she was so distracted by Amy. Poor girl's got some sort of food-poisoning; she made sandwiches from some of the stuff we bought at the market yesterday and was feeling ill by the time they arrived at the Museum. They took a taxi back, she's in a rotten state. I managed to get cleaned up, but it was bloody scary." Ali felt a rush of relief, not least because further interludes with David still seemed possible. The prospect was in his mind as well, it turned out, whatever his other distractions. "Look Ali, I want... Well you know what I want. But right now I need to be with Amy..."

"Of course you do, the poor thing. Look, go be with her. I'll be fine. Give her my love."

David leaned in to her a shade at the bar. "Ali, I haven't felt like that in... I want it again..."

"Me too." Instantly her breath was shallow, the sense memory of his penetration strong within her.

"We'll find time." He scribbled out digits on a napkin. "My mobile number. Text if you can't find me. Keep phones on silent, okay?"

"Okay."

Covert ops, a secret shared between them - how wildly sexy. But the next two days dealt Ali little more than frustration. Amy remained ill, her parents tending to her, and David could not bring himself, it seemed, to look for an escape. Ali scarcely saw him, but when she did catch his eye, how could she help herself from turning on her bad-girl pout, signalling with every flick of her hair and sway of her hips exactly what she wanted? She felt bad for Amy and conscience-stricken any time Melanie spoke to her, but all that was over-ridden by her body's hunger for her mature new lover.

She went out that evening and lost herself for a while amongst the swaying, perspiring masses at Club Kool, but could not raise the slightest enthusiasm for any advances made her. The next morning she hit the beach early, but ran alone. Amy, she later learned, had been horribly sick overnight, to the point that her parents had considered the local hospital. "She's better," Melanie explained over breakfast, "just wrung out and dehydrated. She misses you."

Ali sidled to David when Melanie had taken her tray onto the veranda above the pool. "I miss you," she told him, letting the back of her hand brush the hairs on his arm. "Inside me." She bit her lip calculatingly and he breathed out his desire, his sheer ache at her tease. Which made her want to torment him even more.

Amy was recuperating gradually and she joined them all on the beach that afternoon. "Sorry to be such a killjoy, monopolizing everyone," she smiled weakly to Ali, as they lay umbrellaed on the sand, and the young seductress felt a guilty stab. Then guilt combined itself with jealousy as she watched David and Melanie swimming together. Following the bathe, Amy's mum roped them all into dinner at the hotel that evening, before, she insisted, an early night. Ali despaired of ever being alone with David again.

But he drew close to her as they all traipsed back from the beach, and spoke without even looking; his words were as potent with need as in the pool that previous day. "I have to have you. This evening, somehow. I'll make an excuse to get away over dinner. Leave it a while and do the same. Say you're ill, tired. Whatever. Okay? And I'm sending you a text. Read it once you've left the table. Text me back when you've done what it says." Ali's pulse was instantly set racing. David was thinking, planning, preparing sexiness for them both amongst all their obstacles. She had no idea how to do this and make it look convincing, but she damn well knew she would do it anyway.

They all convened in the restaurant within half an hour, she in tee-shirt and shorts, David wearing canvas slacks and a short-sleeved shirt, unbuttoned to mid-way. She had showered and moisturised, her rinsed hair tied back into a loose ponytail. Her premature departure she set up early on, complaining of too much sun and the beginnings of a headache. Loss of appetite was easy to fake with the excitement churning her stomach. David showed total calm, though maybe he overdid the bonhomie, the light-hearted chat with waiting staff just a little. All seemed relaxed between him and Melanie. Amy had recovered her appetite and was cautiously going to work on her soup and rolls. Ali stayed mostly quiet; happily it added to the sense of her feeling poorly.

The Goslings had just ordered main courses when David's phone rang aloud. He checked it and adopted a concerned frown. "It's Ian from the restaurant. I told him only to call me if there were any problems. Let me take this. Hello, Ian?" He carried the conversation away from the table, appeared back a moment later covering the mouthpiece and looking genuinely harried. It was quite an impressive performance, thought Ali, her heart thudding. "Sorry folks, this is important. I could be a while. Can you tell them to hold my main course? Ian - tell me the whole thing." Melanie looked just slightly put out when he vanished altogether from the place.

Ali bided her time. This was it, the crucial moment. She looked sorrowfully at the salad she had half-eaten, while Melanie and Amy made plans for cultural excursions to make up for the aborted Museum visit. It was her young friend who picked up on Ali's unaccustomed silence and provided her an easy way out. "You look really out of sorts, Ali. I hope you don't have the same as I did."

"No, it's just too much sun-worship," Ali apologised. "I'm not fit for anything, sorry. I think I just need to go take some tablets and go to bed."

"You want me to come up with you?" Amy, along with her mother, was all concern.

"No, no - I'll be fine. You enjoy your meal, you deserve it. Tell David I'm sorry..."

She left the table, mind awhirl with guilt at her fraudulence and with elation as such a clean getaway. Such a convincing piece of subterfuge. She and David had bought time - not a lot, but enough. She flipped open her phone at reception and found David's text. A rush, even before she opened it. And when she did: Go to your room now and strip. Leave the door open. I want you bent over, naked and waiting.

Ali's heart drummed near in her throat as she marched to the elevator and completed the upward journey. Her mind was consumed with how David had taken her the first time, how well he had read her and how little he had held back. Burning frustration - she had heard it in his voice on their beach-return and had no doubt how this encounter would play out. She went straight to her room, wondering how far he was behind, if he had been watching her take the elevator or was waiting upstairs.

Swiftly she tore everything off, got herself nude for her waiting debaucher. Nude, that was, aside from the red strappy heels into which she slipped on a sexy impulse. She thought of draping herself over the bedroom dressing table, but opted instead for the bathroom shelf, with its broad mirror and expansive enamel surface. The sink-light threw her gracefully-curved and tanned upper body into flattering relief and her heels pushed her up nicely, so she could stretch herself easily over the shelf, accentuating the thrust of her ass. Then she took her phone and smiled to herself gleefully in the mirror as she returned his text: Ready.

The tension was exquisite. She could not help but reach down and finger her soaking-wet slit as she listened out for every tiny sound that might indicate his approach. She pressed her tits to the cold surface and wriggled her rear into an ever tighter bend, imagining his reaction when he saw her arched back and tautened buttocks, the lips of her swollen pussy peeking naughtily through. What a wonderful erotic imagination this man had, and she was now the lucky recipient of all its wickedness.

She did not have long to wait, less than a minute before bedroom door brushed carpet and someone was inside, searching. Was his heart pounding right now at the same rate as hers? Ali placed her masturbatory hand on the flat surface along with the other and looked for him, panicking just a moment that Amy or some errant member of hotel staff would appear instead to witness her lewdly thrusting ass. They did not. David walked into view, drawn by the trail of her discarded clothes and the bathroom light. His shirt was open to the waist and the front of his canvas trousers bulged.

Slowly he walked to her, fixating very obviously on her stretched thighs and proffered bottom, his face suffused with dark delight. He reached out, claiming her ass with both hands like it were a precious gift, letting one palm glide to her tail-bone and up over the concave of her back while the other slid downwards and inwards, his middle finger thrusting suddenly and deep into her sopping cunt. She cried out in fraught bliss as he held her to the shelf and clamped hard on her ass so his plunging finger could work her briskly.

"I can't believe I get to do this to you, Ali," he said, his voice low and constricted. "I must be the luckiest fucker alive." She groaned, as much at the desire in this amiable man's voice as the sheer physical sensation of his working digit. "We don't have much time, darling," he told her apologetically. "So I'm just going to fuck you fast and hard, is that okay?"

"Oh God yes," she moaned, her body screaming with anticipation, squirming to his calling her 'darling'. "That's so okay, so fucking okay..."

What happened next was swift and shocking. David pressed down on the small of her back with the hand that had probed her and with the other ripped open the fastenings of his trousers. She felt the bulbous head of his prick battering eagerly against her cheeks, then he fitted it easily past her slippery vestibule entrance, gripped her waist with both hands and drove himself all the way inside her. Ali screamed to her own reflection as her cunt swallowed all of David's thick hard cock-length.

There was a savage grating in her lover's throat as he sank himself deep in her tight yielding channel, a intense gritting of his teeth at the long-awaited reuniting of their sexes. He withdrew and plunged, withdrew and plunged, gripping her flesh harder, asserting himself inside her. Yes there was urgency like the previous morning, but this time she sensed an additional pride in his cock's mastery, a desire to prove just what he could make her feel with it. She loved this, loved David's sudden flash of arrogance as he impaled her more slowly and deliberately than promised, the swelling of his ego as he relished this inexperienced young cunt. It was something she was only too keen to encourage.

"Oh God, David, that's it, that's it..." He ploughed her with slow ramming thrusts, joy gathering on his face. "Fuck me hard, fuck me any way you want, do it, don't hold back..."

"You sure about that?" There was playful evil in his voice as he glided his long smooth strokes into her. She couldn't get enough of this David, so different from the easy-going companion, the committed family man.

"I'm sure... You don't know how sure..."

He mightn't have known, but he took a good guess, seizing her shoulder and throwing a wild hard fuck into her, loins smacking her bum like a vigorous, steady hand-clap. She cried out in delirious frightened joy as his pistoning cock gave her cunt the work-out she had dreamed of. His other hand was at work too, cracking against her quivering flank, his whole body and face a perfect mirrored image of unrestrained lust. This is how a man takes a woman, he seemed to be saying. This is how grown-ups fuck. He wasn't dwelling on himself either, his whole demeanour suggested utter focus on her. How she looked, how she felt - against him and around him. He let go her shoulder, grabbed her pony-tail instead, right at the roots, and hauled her up, making her emit a startled yelp.

"Got to see those beautiful tits," he almost snarled, and he left off smacking her ass so he could maul and squeeze her exposed, shuddering breasts. Ali pawed the smooth shelf helplessly, at her body absorbed this glorious, frenzied fuck. There was nothing ill-intended here, nothing deliberately mean, just the hard uninhibited enjoyment of her body that she had licensed. And when she thought it could get no better, he backed her out from the shelf, returned his grip to her shoulder for maximum leverage, and reasserted his fierce shafting, his other hand diving to rub briskly on her clitoris.

Ali's hand shot out and grabbed the sink edge just in time, otherwise she was sure David's ambitious efforts would have toppled them both backwards. Secured, she gave herself up to the orgasm that was rushing on her, even as her older beau thrust his way to his own explosive finish. They ended on a cacophony of competing yells, Ali shuddering crazily, juicing all over David's fingers and cock even as his hot essence gushed inside her.

She leaned into the shelf as all their joint tension drained away, felt his lips soft on her neck. "Oh God, Ali," he was saying, "you drive me crazy. I don't know what's happening to me." He put some effort into sliding free of her without spillage all over his crumpled trousers. "I can't get these stained, should've thought..."

"Here, let me." She was shaky, but managed to help him off with his lower garments before disaster happened. It was an undignified end to their heated coupling, but somehow that didn't matter.

"Got to clean up, finish dinner, lie my fucking ass off. I'll have to invent problems at the restaurant. Shouldn't be tough... If Ian can phone me on cue, he can back me up later as well." He drew her naked body to him and his kiss to her mouth was long and soft. She clung to him needily in response. "God this is so wrong, but I can't help it," he whispered to her. "I shouldn't be doing this to you."

"I want you to do it to me," she breathed. "Lots."

"Not that, the whole thing. Amy, she's your friend. Mel... Oh God, Mel... I've got to get back..."

Ali helped him scrub up, hoped he could cover his - well - his fuckedness with confidence and bluster. "When can we do this again?" She knew it was selfish, reckless and horrible, but she could help herself, it seemed, no more than he.

"Early morning run?" he suggested, just before leaving.

David's rigorous physical attentions, the intensity of his emotion, filled Ali's mind all night, sleeping and waking. She did not believe there would be any morning run, was sure in fact that some wifely intuition on Melanie's part would expose their risky liaison. He was waiting for her outside the hotel at 7.30am however, calm and reassuring.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers