Summer of Awakenings Ch. 02

Story Info
The power of a crush.
1.5k words
4.18
37k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers

It is two years after Sun Suk’s “Summer of Awakenings.” Her first crush, long before Brenda and Brad comes back into her life. They meet at a party, and this time she is able to act upon her innermost feelings.

Every time I used to see him, I would feel all warm inside. My heart would begin to beat so quickly and loudly I felt as though everyone around me could hear it. It always seemed like I made such a fool of myself whenever he was around. I had trouble removing the smile from my face, all my words seemed to slur, and the few words that didn’t slur were not really what I mean to say. He was my 12th grade trigonometry teacher Mr. Evans.

I went through my senior year of high school the same shy, naïve Korean girl I had always been. That was two years ago, and I have slept with two different guys since my first time with Brenda and Brad (read my previous story “Summer of Awakenings”). One of the guys had blonde hair and looked a lot like Brad, while the other guy had really dark hair and looked a little like Tom Cruise (not as cute though). Still to this day, my crush on Mr. Evans never really ever left my mind like most crushes do.

Everything about that crush had been taboo. He was my teacher; an adult nearly twice my age (33), married, and even had a daughter. I was just one of his many students, only 17, and still considered a child. Mr. Evans was also a black man. Now I never really considered myself a racist before, but I don’t think I ever got past the fact that he was black. In fact, it was probably one of the reasons I was so attracted to him.

Mr. Evans stood about 6’3 and was built like a football player. I later found out he had played running back in college, but badly tore the ACL in his left knee and never played football again. He did, however, continue to stay in great physical shape and coached our high school football team. That is probably why I went to every home game; to see him. He was quite simply the best looking man I’ve ever seen.

Over the past couple of years, I have fantasized and even dreamt about Mr. Evans and I being together. Last weekend, a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to attend a big party she had heard about over in Riverside. Usually, we only go to parties on campus (USC), but lately I had been in a dating rut and decided to go with her.

The party started out like they normally do for me because I am very shy – a little on the boring side. My friend started dancing with a guy, and I had a few drinks to try to lose my shyness. A guy asked me to dance, and I said yes without even looking to see who he was. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. It was then I realized it was a large black hand. My little white hand looked so small in his. When he turned and we started dancing, I realized it was Mr. Evans.

My heart skipped a beat, and if it weren’t for the alcohol I had drunk, I probably would have fallen on the floor as I became so nervous. He looked as handsome as ever, and even more so as he had grown a sexy goti. All the old feelings came back to me and more. I was so nervous I had a little trouble dancing with him with my two left feet. My nipples became so hard they ached. When the song switched to a slow song he put his arms around me and moved in so our bodies were touching. I was like putty in his hands as he began softly grinding against me, and I could feel my panties becoming damp.

It was then I wondered if he recognized me. With all the students he had taught, he probably did not. I didn’t think I had changed that much, maybe a little taller and fuller (5’4 and a “B” cup). I was now 20 and I guess no longer that little girl from high school. When the song ended, I did not want to let go of him. I am happy he escorted me from the dance floor because I had trouble moving my feet on my own (smile). He got us a couple of drinks and we sat down on one of the couches to talk.

He introduced himself as Michael, and I smiled as I realized I had never known his first name. When I said my name was Sun Suk, he looked closer into my eyes, and I thought I would die as he looked me over so intently. “Oh my God! Sun Suk, is it really you?” he asked. I only smiled as he went on about how one of his favorite students and that little girl he used to know had grown into this beautiful woman before him.

I had trouble speaking, but finally managed to ask “I was one of your favorite students?” I also said “You think I am beautiful?” “Of course Sun Suk,” he said. “You were always so intense in trying to learn that it seemed like sometimes you had trouble speaking straight. That and the fact that I always thought you were one of my prettiest students, how could I not consider you one of my favorites?” I could only blush as I heard him speak of me in this way.

We went on in catching up on each others lives. Mr. Evans. . . Michael (smile) told me he lived in Riverside, and was now a professor at UCLA, which was one of the reasons why he was also now divorced. He had told his wife, before they got married, of his dreams of teaching at the college level. When his big chance came, however, she did not want to go with him. They had been having other problems as well, but it was still a very difficult decision for him considering how much he loved his daughter. I told him how I was now a junior at USC, and lived in the dorms, but still went home most weekends.

I felt so comfortable talking to Michael, I hardly noticed how he now had one hand around my back holding my hip on the other side, and held my hand with the other. I felt uneasy looking where his hands were now, but when I looked back into his eyes, everything was fine. When he then leaned in and kissed me, I found myself melting into his arms. He led me into an empty room, one of the bathrooms, and we began to make out.

Michael’s hands unbuttoned my blouse and caressed my breasts as we kissed. He then kissed his way down and began sucking and gently biting my nipples. Then one of his hands was under my skirt rubbing my wetness through my panties. When one of Michael’s large fingers slipped deep inside me as he bit my nipple, I began to cum. Oh my God! It was incredible how he had so easily brought me to orgasm that first time.

Michael smiled, and moved up and began kissing me again. Then he held one of my hands against the now very large bulge in his pants. I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out as we kissed. It felt so hard and big as I gently stroked it in my hands. His hands pushed lightly down on my shoulders, and I dropped down and sat on the lid of the toilet. My eyes widened as I finally saw his black dick for the first time. It was just a little longer than Brad’s had been (around 8”), but it was also very thick and uncircumcised.

At first, I was a little embarrassed as I could not stop from softly moaning as I pulled back the foreskin and began to suck his large head into my mouth. The taste, the smell, and the feel of it throbbing in my mouth soon had me not caring though as I moaned aloud. My hands were holding his billiard-sized balls and gently squeezing as he held my head in his hands and pulled my mouth further over his long cock. Harder and harder he fed it to me until his balls smacked against my chin and his cum began to shoot down my throat. I tried to swallow it all, but some of it dribbled down my chin and onto my breasts and stomach.

By this time, someone was knocking on the door wanting to use the bathroom. We quickly cleaned up, dressed, and finally walked out the door. The two women waiting gave us a weird look, but Michael just led me out of the place to his car. He took me to his home where we spent the night exploring each other’s body. But as they say, that in itself is another story.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please feel free to give me your honest feedback below, or send email to the link below. Thank you; more parts to follow in future.

Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers