Summer of Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you are," he ordered, as I grabbed my phone and quickly pressed record... never knowing when access to such a declaration might come in handy.

She responded, my cock jumping with each nasty word as it came out of her mouth, "I'm a pretentious bitch who hides behind a frosty demeanour when in reality I'm just a cum hungry three hole bimbo slut for big black juicy cock!"

'Holy fuck,' I gasped, as I rubbed my cock through my pants.

"Think you can take this cock in your ass?" He asked.

"Yes or I'll die trying," she joked.

He laughed, "Either way, the first load goes all over that pretty white face of yours."

"Mmmmm, you want to coat my face with a full load of nigger cum?" she purred, which made me gasp again, hearing this always politically correct bitch freely using the most unacceptable and racist word in the English language.

"I have major plans for my slut," he said, before adding, "and next up is that cock-sucker-in-denial evening manager of yours."

"David?!" She gasped, sounding as shocked as I was... even though LeAnn had warned me about this just minutes earlier, and he had implied as much in our first brief encounter a couple of weeks ago.

"Oh yeah, like I told you when you first told me to 'take a hike', all whites are naturally submissives to dominant black cock and cunt," he said, which made me instantly wonder how Marcia had progressed from telling him to take a hike to begging to become a three hole cum slut for a black teenager.

"Yeah, but I thought you meant women," she said.

"White guys are usually even more eager to suck black cock than women. Getting a woman to be my whore is super easy, as you proved when I fucked you in the office just a couple of hours after you said, and I quote you, 'that's never going to happen.'" He continued, "But white guys, straight guys, married guys, jocks, nerds, business men, they all become salivating, submissive, forget they are married, forget they are straight, forget they are twice my physical size and could crush me in a heartbeat, as they drop to their knees and worship my cock with a devotion that no bitch can duplicate."

"I think I can," she countered.

"No guy can eat cunt like a chick and no chick can suck dick like a guy, it's just common sense," he explained; "it's just a matter of understanding the equipment God gave you."

"Well, I'd love to see David with your dick, face fucking that shit-eating moronic grin he always wears," she said, pissing me off even as she confirmed what I had already assumed she thought of me.

Oddly, I also felt my cock flex in my hand and my mouth water... the derogatory words and Jamal's plans for me were somehow turning me on... as I pondered whether his strange theory was true... I'd read many sex stories that had reported it sure was.

"Now get sucking slut, and you better fucking take it all or I'm calling LeAnn and ordering you to become her cunt munching slave," he dictated... I found that picture pretty hot.

There was no more talking, as I assumed she was bobbing on his thick dick, trying to accomplish what I couldn't fathom was possible.

I wished I could watch that bitch on her knees with that fat black snake filling her big mouth.

After only a couple of minutes, maybe a bit more, during which I was able to hear some slobbering and gagging sounds, he ordered, "Get ready for your facial, slut."

"Yes, Master," she obediently replied, assumedly having been able to swallow that entire prick.

God, I wished I could see her get her pretty face covered with a full load of cum... something I had had fantasies of my doing to her many times in my masturbation fantasies... usually after a brutal face fuck.

I heard him grunt and I closed my eyes, trying to envision his load rocketing out of that big juicy black cock.

As I did, suddenly my phone rang.

Fuck! I hadn't shut it off.

I quickly tried to shut it off, but in my sudden anxiety I actually dropped my phone on the floor and it kept playing my favourite 1980s song, the Clash's 'Rock the Casbah'.

As I reached down, grabbed it and finally shut it off, the door burst open and Marcia roared, in her much more normal tone, "What the hell are you doing, you bastard?!"

I stammered, clearly busted, as I spun around to see my boss in a robe with cum all over her angry face, "I-I-I, um, I was just checking the empty rooms."

"Get your ass into Room 311," she ordered and stormed away.

Fuck!

Although the sight of her face coated in cum was sweet justice, I knew I was either going immediately to Room 311 or immediately getting fired... although the audio on my phone might conceivably protect me. I quickly stopped recording and sent a copy to my e-mail before taking a deep breath and heading into a completely unpredictable situation.

The door was slightly open, so after a brief pause, I stepped in, cautiously.

"How were your holidays?" Jamal asked, completely naked with his semi flaccid cock swaying like an elephant's trunk between his legs.

"You fucking asshole, you are so fired!" Marcia roared from her rather powerless position on her knees, her robe now off, allowing me to see her nice tits.

Jamal snapped his fingers and demanded, his tone firm and controlling, "Did I give you permission to speak, cum slut?"

"No, Master, but he is my employee and...."

"Enough, slut," Jamal roared. "You just got in my good books by taking all this in that big mouth of yours, do you really want to get back on my bad side?"

"No, Master," she whispered, clearly humiliated and yet glaring at me with a hatred that was completely obvious.

I couldn't help it. I could be smug because I had the audio, so I said, "I like your new face cream; I think it really suits who you really are."

I could see fire in her eyes and if she had been a cartoon I'm sure there would have been steam shooting out of her ears (you know, like Yosemite Sam when Bugs Bunny outsmarts him), but as I stared down at her with a smug smile she lowered her eyes and said nothing. I hadn't accomplished that myself. Fuck, this kid had a power I envied.

"She does look hot with cum all over her face, doesn't she?" Jamal agreed.

I nodded, risking my career and my balls if I would ever be alone with her someday, "It's the best she's ever looked."

"So how were the holidays?" He repeated, chatting with me casually as if he weren't naked and my boss wasn't on her knees with cum all over her face also naked except for a pair of hot thigh high stockings.

"Pretty good," I shrugged, glancing down at his cock, still glistening from Marcia's mouth.

"Did you think of my dick?" he asked, which made me quickly look away from it and towards my big tittied boss.

"No," I lied.

"Not even once?" He pursued.

"No," I lied again, using all my willpower not to look at his black cock, even as I felt an invisible magnet drawing my eyes away from her big tits and towards his big cock.

"Do you believe him, slut?" he asked, finally allowing Marcia to speak.

She responded with venom, but unfortunately also with accuracy, "No, he'd rather stare at your cock than my tits. Only sissy faggots would rather drool over a dick than a nice rack."

"Is that true, Dave?" he asked, his hand moving to caress his dick as my eyes followed it with fascination. Even as I was cursing myself for watching.

I shrugged, "I am impressed with how big you are and how you can turn a prima donna like Marcia into a cum slut."

"You're all cum sluts," he corrected, moving directly in front of me.

"I don't think so," I defended, now looking him in the eye.

"Yes, you do," he said confidentially. "I can see the lust in your eyes. Yes, you are confused, and yes, you can pretend not to be interested, but your body language and your eyes are tells."

I was never good at poker and I sure wasn't going to successfully bluff my way through this conversation, so I changed topics, "I need to get back downstairs so LeAnn can go home."

He nodded easily, "No worries, you know where I am when your cravings get to be too much."

"Um, yeah, okay," I nodded, hurrying out of there before I could end up giving in to the growing temptation that was threatening to consume me.

As I returned to the lobby, shaking slightly, my cock throbbing, my mouth watering, LeAnn asked me, "Did you hear anything?"

I nodded, flustered, "Um, yeah, it was crazy."

"Do tell," she said, as curious as I had been earlier.

I retold what I had heard and what had happened after I'd been caught.

"Holy shit," LeAnn said, "that is wild and hot."

"I'm probably about to be fired," I said, not sure the audio I possessed would be admissible in court... and realising that blackmail really wasn't my thing.

"No way will you get fired," LeAnn shook her head. "Marcia's in too deep. She'll just need to make sure that you succumb too so you'll be back to the place in the hierarchy that you were before he showed up."

"I'm not going to succumb," I protested, although I'd be lying if I told you I was convinced by my words.

"That's what I told him," LeAnn pointed out.

"I'm not gay," I added.

"I wasn't a cheater, either," LeAnn retaliated.

"Either way, I'm not going to suck his cock," I declared defiantly.

"If you say so," she said, all sing-song, clearly not believing a word.

She left to go home, and I went into my office to begin catching up on two weeks of neglected paperwork.

I kept expecting Marcia to show up and blast me apart, but she never did. When I did a walk-around three hours later there were no lights on in 311 and when I checked the parking lot her car was gone.

Relieved, I returned to the front desk and completed the rest of my shift... which, of course, included jerking off frantically to some interracial porn, before a sudden realization popped into my head.

I had installed a secret surveillance camera after an employee had stolen from the office about eight months earlier, just before LeAnn had been hired... actually providing the reason LeAnn had been hired.

The camera was mounted in a corner overlooking my desk from an angle, so it could see my chair and my desk from behind and to the right. It was set up only to record when it sensed motion.

I went to the hidden files on my desktop computer that included archival footage, kept for sixty days before automatically deleting itself, hoping I could find Marcia being used by Jamal. Yet what I found was even more interesting.

I fast forwarded through three days of nothing more than employees coming in to grab something or do the daily paperwork (that was now sitting on my desk looking too large to deal with), before I finally found my first of four surprises.

LeAnn walked in to my office and bent over my desk, with her ass facing away from the camera over the door, but showing a good look at her face... a mixture of excitement and trepidation. She sat there for so long that the camera cut out after five minutes of no motion, then suddenly started up again when Jamal walked in. I glanced at the clock display to see that LeAnn had been leaning bent over my desk motionless for a good twenty minutes.

LeAnn looked suddenly nervous and on edge and began moaning as he entered.

"How's the egg, slut?" he leered.

"Ooooooh, it's so random, sir. My white cunt is sopping wet for you," she moaned.

"I thought you were a feminist," he teased.

"I thought I was too," LeAnn answered, with another moan, as Jamal's hand squeezed her ass.

"But what are you really?" he demanded, slapping her ass hard.

LeAnn yelped with surprise, but answered quietly, "Just another white cum slut for nigger cock."

"You love being a slut for nigger dick, don't you?" Jamal purred, again caressing her tight ass.

"Yessss," she moaned loudly, as if he were fingering her.

"When did I last let you come, my cum bucket?" he asked... yes, he was definitely fingering her.

"T-T-Thursday, sir," LeAnn moaned, completely at the whim of this dominant young black man.

He pulled his pants down as he asked her, "Did I give you permission to come today?"

"No, sir... but please sir, I need to come so fucking badly," LeAnn moaned, looking completely desperate.

He rubbed his cock between her naked ass cheeks.

I tried to zoom closer, which made me sigh. I was instantly disappointed by the quality of the camera, which was far from great. I obviously should have spent the extra 75 bucks.

I didn't see the slap, but I heard it.

"But...?" Jamal questioned, again gently caressing her ass after creating the pain.

LeAnn bit her lip even as she moaned and answered, completely brainwashed to be a bimbo slut for this aggressive, dominant, very black, teen, "But as an... inferior... white... slave animal... I do understand... I don't ever need pleasure unless I'm given permission... my Master... no, I was born only to give pleasure to nigger cock," shuddering as she uttered that last degrading statement.

"And to nigger cunt," he added, stepping back, revealing to the camera that huge black fuck stick that had already been haunting my dreams and fantasies.

"Yes, Master," LeAnn agreed. "I'm no more than a slut for all dominant blacks."

I instantly wondered if she had eaten a black pussy yet... fuck, that would hit even a new level of hotness.

Jamal snapped his fingers and the sound proved to be even a better magic maker than Harry Potter's wand. LeAnn instantly spun around and dropped to her knees... gagging herself on that black cock with an insatiable lust that I had thought only existed in porn movies.... before I met Jamal.

I was frozen in place as I watched the sweet, cute, feminist LeAnn being transformed into a submissive, wanton, cock whore. My cock throbbed as I stroked it, as I blissfully enjoyed the sounds of her slurping, gagging and drooling as she devoured Jamal's cock, which was plowing her mouth with full, deep thrusts.

Watching LeAnn with her mouth stretched to the limit was hot, as was watching such a sweet girl do a magician's act as the black cock disappeared completely into her mouth.

In a few minutes, Jamal grunted, "Take it all, my feminist cum slut."

More gagging from LeAnn as he spewed his load into her bobbing mouth. He shot so much cum that she couldn't swallow it all and it overflowed from her mouth and down her chin.

Once Jamal had pulled out of LeAnn's wide open mouth, she quickly scooped the cum off her chin into her mouth.

Jamal pointed to the floor, "You dropped some."

I couldn't see it, but LeAnn disappeared and presumedly licked his cum off the floor.

"No coming, slut," Jamal reminded, as he put his beautiful black dick away.

"Yes, sir," LeAnn nodded obediently, standing up and returning to my view.

Jamal left and after LeAnn had composed herself and adjusted her clothing... she left too.

I fast forwarded through two more days before I found a second encounter... this one shocking me even more in some ways than watching LeAnn and Marcia.

Jamal walked in and sat in my chair. A moment later, Whitney, a mother of four, in her early fifties, who managed the day shift, came into my office.

"Let's see those udders," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," the pretty but middle-aged manager obeyed, removing her blouse and her bra to reveal her large, slightly sagging tits (still very impressive for a 52-year-old). I had always wondered what they looked like... and now I knew.

"Very nice," Jamal nodded. "You must work out to keep those huge udders somewhat firm."

"I do, Master," Whitney nodded, sounding so submissive. She was a people pleaser, so her submissive demeanor was a lot less shocking than LeAnn's or Marcia's... but seeing Whitney, married to the same man for thirty years (I had gone to their thirtieth wedding anniversary party just a couple of months ago), seeing her submit to someone younger than any of her children was still pretty jaw dropping.

I mean I couldn't believe it. She was a sweetheart, a recent grandmother, and now, just like all the others, one of Jamal's sluts.

"Come enjoy your lunchtime meat," he invited.

"Yes, Master," she obeyed again, moving to him, dropping to her knees, fishing out his cock and taking it into her mouth.

Frustratingly for me, the angle was bad and I couldn't see his delicious dick (did I just call his dick delicious? Yep, afraid so), but all I could see was Whitney's head moving up and down.

Unlike LeAnn, she sucked the cock slowly, seeming to savour the thick black meat.

God, I wished I could see more.

After a few minutes, Jamal ordered, "Now fuck my dick with those huge pillows."

She obeyed, squeezing her voluptuous tits together. It seemed awkward as she began to move up and down, tit fucking Jamal's thick missile.

It was so hot, the ultimate taboo MILF and teen porn movie. I had never tit-fucked a woman and suddenly it was added to my sexual bucket list... although I wished I could see it better.

Whitney, who always had a very determined look on her face when doing a task, had it written all over her face, as she tried to find a rhythm... clearly not someone with much experience at using her tits like this.

"Oh yeah, squeeze those fat melons together," Jamal groaned.

Eventually Jamal shot his load between her tits (I was assuming, although I couldn't really tell from my shitty camera angle). My assumption was confirmed when Whitney scooped cum from between her tits and put it in her mouth... which was surreally hot.

Jamal said, as he stood up, "Next time I'm taking that virgin asshole of yours."

"That monster could never fit," Whitney gasped, rubbing the excess cum all over her huge tits.

"Never say never," Jamal said, striding arrogantly out the door.

I kept going through the video, a few more days of nothingness until the next shock... equally stunning... occurred.

Jamal walked in and immediately sat on my desk... blocking two-thirds of the view. He asked, "Want more of my cock?"

"Yes, sir," A male voice responded... making me gasp... my hand suddenly stopping the lengthy slow stroking I had been doing... edging myself like crazy... something I often did on these long boring night shifts from three to six.

Who was it?

The time stamp said 2:15 am.

"Are you wearing pantyhose as ordered?" Jamal questioned.

"Yes, sir," the male voice, sounding embarrassed, replied.

"Take off your pants and show me," Jamal ordered.

I couldn't see the guy at all. And his voice didn't sound like anyone I knew.

"How does it feel to be wearing pantyhose at work?"

"Okay, sir."

"Get over here and get on your knees," Jamal asked.

"Yes, sir," the man's voice answered, his black hair now within view.

"Can you imagine what it would have been like if that biker guy tonight knew that the guy who manhandled him was actually wearing girl's panties and pantyhose underneath his clothes and was a cock sucker?" Jamal asked.