Summer of Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped, but responded, like the defeated submissive cock whore she now was, "Yes, Master."

He continued the expectations and the degradation, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth three times, "And slaves don't ever come without permission... and you don't have permission yet, do you?"

"No, Master," she answered, her tone expressing her disappointment.

"And the first load for a white bitch like you goes on your face, my new white slave. But you need further discipline. So you don't get yours until you have obeyed my orders. Tomorrow. This load will go to one of your employees instead," he said, surprising both her and me.

Marcia finally reacted and objected, "But... who? You can't just... but I... you can't... my employees can't!" she sputtered senselessly like the bimbo slut she had now become.

Smirking, Jamal put his shorts back on and walked out the door.

Marcia remained on her knees, arms still behind her back, still jutting her tits for her absent Master.

After a few minutes, once she had concluded he wasn't coming back, she began to sob and shake her head as she reached for her bra.

Suddenly Jamal roared, "Did I give you permission to move?"

She froze and stammered, "I-I-I didn't think you were coming back."

"Are you supposed to think?" Jamal said.

"No, Master," Marcia answered, returning to the identical positon as before.

"I decided to reward you with some of my cum," he said.

"Thank you, Master," Marcia said, sounding as excited as a child being told by Santa they are getting the shiny new bicycle they had asked for.

"Get in here, slut," Jamal ordered.

A moment later Whitney walked in.

Marcia gasped, moving to cover herself.

"Don't you fucking move, you stupid bitch," Jamal roared.

Marcia instantly snapped her hands back behind her back, her red cheeks burning with shame.

"Feed her, slut," Jamal ordered.

Whitney walked to Marcia, stood above her, opened her mouth and began dribbling cum. It splattered all over Marcia's forehead.

"Open up if you want it," Jamal ordered, before adding, "fuck, you really are a dumb bitch."

Marcia opened her mouth and managed to catch a little before Jamal ordered, "Stop."

Whitney obeyed.

"Drop the rest on the desk and leave," Jamal ordered.

I watched Whitney, married mother of four, walk to my desk and dribble a puddle of cum.

She then left without a word.

"That's in case you get hungry," Jamal quipped and left again, adding, "You may get up, but don't you dare fucking touch that cunt of yours... it belongs to me now."

"Yes, Master," Marcia nodded, leaving her head bowed as he left. She remained there for a few moments before standing up, then bending down and licking every drop of cum from my desk just like the cheap whore she now was.

She got dressed, babbling to herself, "What the fuck just happened? Jesus Christ. And Whitney... fuck. How am I going to deal with that? Fuck. That little fucker, Jesus Christ. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She walked out and didn't return, cum still all over her forehead.

I went through the rest of the video and found no more encounters, much to my disappointment. I re-watched Marcia getting fucked until I came a second time, and then spent the next couple of hours downloading the four sex scenes to my hard drive, both for my personal enjoyment and in Marcia's case for insurance in case she ever tried to fuck with me.

For the next three days there was no Marcia and no Jamal, so eventually I relaxed, even as my addiction to black cock porn increased.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't stare and drool over those massive black dicks getting sucked by white sluts.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't longing to know what it would feel like to have a black cock deep in my mouth.

I'd be lying if I said that every time the front desk bell went off I didn't hope... and fear... it was Jamal.

Then it was Friday.

I arrived at work and LeAnn warned, "He's here."

"Who?" I asked, trying to act casual, even though inside I was shivering, knowing exactly who.

"You know who," she accused, shifting restlessly from foot to foot, looking antsy.

"Is he in Room 311?" I asked.

"Actually he's in Room 107," LeAnn answered.

"Is Marcia here?" I asked surprised, since 107 is the room she always used when she was here to do her work.

"No," LeAnn answered, still antsy.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, finally noticing that LeAnn was acting oddly.

She suddenly moaned. "I have an egg inside me."

"I hope it's a sex toy and not an actual egg?" I joked.

"Yeah it's a toy," she agreed.

"He make you do this?" I asked.

"Yes," she again nodded, before adding, "and I'm supposed to tell you he needs to speak to you."

"Why do you obey him?" I asked, again recalling the strong feminist values that had defined who she was before he had arrived and turned everyone's world upside down.

"I can't resist him," she answered, then adding, "although I have no idea why. I mean I find his cocky attitude totally repulsive, and yet I-I-I, um, I can't resist."

"So size matters," I joked, trying to lighten up this awkward conversation.

She laughed, a bit desperately. "I wish it was only that. I can't explain it, but when he tells me to do something I feel compelled to obey. My mouth waters, my vagina floods and my brain shuts itself off."

"Just say no," I said, hoping it was as simple as that.

"Remember those words," she laughed awkwardly.

"I need to end this farce," I said. "He can't be treating my employees like this."

"I guess I need to tell you he's added Jenna too," LeAnn said.

"When?" I asked, knowing that Jenna had not been wearing nylons yesterday when I'd seen her.

"Late last night," LeAnn answered.

"I'm going to deal with this right now," I said, suddenly knowing I had to protect my employees... suddenly angry at myself for not doing this a long time ago when LeAnn had first been manipulated by this smug punk.

I headed to the room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Jamal answered mildly.

I walked into the suite, which included a hot tub, and instantly witnessed Yogi Berra's 'Deja Vu all over again'. Jamal was... again... sitting on the edge of the hot tub, and a chubby woman, with huge tits as I would soon learn, was sucking his cock... the only new addition being a second girl, much younger, also in the hot tub and watching the fellatio intently.

"You're not here to kick me out of the hot tub again, are you?" he joked, snapping his fingers, and the chubby woman immediately removed his thick cock from her stretched mouth and the younger girl replaced her, placing the black cock reverently between her cute lips.

I stayed strong, even as I was in awe at the power he apparently had over all women, as I said boldly, "You are a guest of this hotel, but I am politely requesting that you leave my staff alone."

"I never make anyone do anything they don't want to do, do I slut?" He asked the chubby woman whose face was burning red with shame.

"No, sir," she answered, gazing helplessly at him, but pointedly ignoring me.

"Did I make you or your daughter come and serve my cock while leaving your husband behind in the room?" He continued, revealing yet one more shock... these two 'sluts' were closely related.

Fuck, he really was impressive! How could he possibly have convinced a mother and daughter to come to his hotel room and share his cock?

I watched the young girl bobbing on his cock, clearly not an expert at giving blow jobs but so obviously willing, before I repeated succinctly, "Just leave my employees alone."

"I will not deny them what they must have," he objected. "I'm not that cruel."

"If you can't leave them alone I will have to ask you to leave," I insisted on the outside, even while I felt some noticeable jealousy fermenting on the inside as I watched that heavenly cock being sucked.

"Tell you what," he returned with a counter-offer. "Come join us in the hot tub."

"I'm on duty," I pointed out, even as I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of the teenager continuing her attempts to get his massive rod down her throat.

"I know your boss," he smiled, snapping his fingers again, "She was on duty when I pounded her on your desk."

I again watched as the mother and daughter wordlessly and rapidly swapped places, even as I recalled the video. I had watched it at least a dozen times too, and both his huge dick as well as my boss being used like a slut had made me cum buckets.

"Well, I'm not her," I said, hoping that impressive grammar might offer me some tatters of dignity.

"Tell you what," he said with an easy dignity of 'good sir, let us reason together'. "Come join us. If you can stop yourself from sucking my cock for twenty minutes, I'll do as you've requested."

"And if I can't?" I asked, realizing that simply by asking the question I had already screwed myself. What dignity?

"Then you're my cock sucker," he announced using present tense, not future, before adding, "And your wife will soon become my cock sucker."

"No way," I scoffed, the mental picture of my wife sucking another man's cock, especially this massive black one, was hilarious, and yet visually stimulating.

"Your wife will drop to her knees and beg to suck this," he confidently smirked, pulling his dick out of the bobbing MILF and displaying it to me.

"Not in a million years," I said, fully aware that there was an enormous likelihood that I would be swallowing that dick, and very soon, but never my wife.

"You're pretty confident," he observed, standing up and stepping out of the tub and walking towards me.

"I know my wife," I said, even as I stared down at his big cock.

"Don't you know your employees too? And your boss?" He asked, now standing in front of me.

"Not like I know my wife," I said.

"Want to make a bet?" He asked.

"What bet?" I asked, feeling very uncomfortable as I tried to wrestle my eyes away from his cock.

"That by the end of the next weekend your wife will be taking my cock up her ass," he said.

I laughed, knowing that was the one hole I couldn't even put my finger near, and responded before I even thought about it, "You're on."

"If you win I'll never come to this hotel again, although I think your employees and boss will be very upset with you," he said. "And if I win, I not only get your wife's ass, I get to plow yours."

"Sure," I agreed, thinking I was going to be able to protect my employees from their weakness.

"But first I think we need to deal with your hunger," he decided.

"I'm not hungry," I countered, even as my gaze quickly returned to his cock and even as I cursed myself for looking.

"Suit yourself," he shrugged, turning away from me and walking back to the hot tub. After he'd sat back down, he ordered, "Sluts, share my cock."

I watched again in awe and again with jealousy, as the mother and daughter both moved towards the massive flagpole. The mother ordered, "Suck on his balls, honey."

The daughter obeyed as the mother opened wide to take the massive cock back in her mouth.

"Feel free to fuck either of them," Jamal offered, seeing me staring.

Instead, I quickly left, my raging cock about to burst through my pants.

Once in the hallway, I leaned against the wall and shook my head. What had I just done? Had I really agreed to my wife becoming bait to an aggressive predator with a damn impressive track record of turning women into cock craving sluts?

The door suddenly opened and the naked teenaged daughter peeked out at me and said, "He wants to see you."

I reluctantly returned, already trying to think of ways to renege on this unthinkable deal, and saw the mother now riding the cock, her huge tits bouncing all over the place.

The daughter returned to the hot tub and resumed sucking his balls, which was easily the hottest, nastiest thing I had ever witnessed.

"Sure you don't want to fuck one of these sluts?" He asked, "It's the least I can do before I take your wife's ass."

"No thank you," I said, my stilted courtesy sounding ridiculous as the woman's moans began to get loud.

"Last chance," he said, leaning idly back as the mother rode his cock.

I shook my head and again turned towards the door just as he called out, "Please tell LeAnn to come to my room once she is done working."

I was turning back to tell him no, when I heard him add, "Lick your Mommy's clit while she fucks me, baby slut."

I froze.

No way.

Incest?

The girl stared up in shock at her mother's wide-eyed face.

But Jamal was looking directly at me. He then smiled and asked, "Want to see a mother and daughter sixty-nine each other?"

"What? Please no," the horny, but suddenly shocked, mother begged.

Jamal ordered, "Bend over."

The mother obeyed as the daughter moved out of her way. "You too, baby slut."

The daughter obeyed too, needing to shove her mother to the side until both were crowded next to each other, both bent over, with both holes available to their black Master.

He moved behind the mother and slammed into her cunt, fucking her hard for a few strokes as the mother screamed, "Yes Master, fuck me with that monster dick!"

I stared in awe at his charismatic power.

He then pulled out and slammed into the daughter who screamed even louder, "Oh God Master, you're so big."

"Put it back in me," the mother begged, watching her daughter take the massive black magic wand.

"Stay inside me," the daughter moaned, bouncing back on Jamal's cock, clearly in complete sexual rapture and not wanting to share that cock with her mom for even a moment.

"Emily, it is your mother's turn," the mother scolded firmly.

"Go fuck Dad," Emily shot back, bouncing back hard, taking all of that massive prick into her cunt.

Stay in me," the daughter moaned, bouncing back on Jamal's cock, clearly in complete sexual rapture and not wanting to share that cock with her mom.

"Emily, it is your mother's turn," the mother said firmly, scolding her daughter.

"Go fuck Dad," Emily shot back, bouncing hard and taking all that massive prick in her cunt.

"Emily!" The mother gasped.

Not even breathing hard, Jamal asked me casually, again repeating the very generous and tempting offer, "Want either of these two?"

Even though I really did want to... fucking a teenager was something I didn't even dream I would ever get the opportunity to do again... I was not about to cheat on my wife. I shook my head and again walked out of the room even though I knew I was walking out on the wildest threesome I had ever witnessed.

This time I made it all the way back to the office.

"So?" LeAnn asked, noticing the tent in my crotch with a big grin on her face.

"He's fucking a mother and daughter," I answered.

"Yeah, I saw him talking to them earlier," she said.

"How does he do it?" I asked, still in awe at the power he had over all these women.

"I can't explain it," LeAnn answered. "I wish I could."

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked.

She sighed. "I don't know. I thought I was in love with him, but now I'm not so sure."

"Because of Jamal?"

"Yeah," she nodded, before adding, "I don't love him. I know this is just sex. But he's awakened a side of me I never knew existed."

"Is it because he's black?" I asked, trying to understand my own growing lust for his cock.

"He says so," she said, "and no doubt his cock is big, black and beautiful in a way I don't think any white cock could ever be. But it's also his confidence. I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame even though I know I shouldn't be anywhere near him."

"He was about to make the girls do incest," I pointed out.

She laughed, "He's already asked about my sister a couple of times. Luckily she's in Europe for two more weeks."

"Think she would submit?"

"She's a bit of a slut already, so she would likely be a much easier mark than I was."

"Think he would want you to eat her pussy?" I asked.

"No doubt," she nodded. "He enjoys making people do things they usually wouldn't ever do, like..."

She paused, I'm not sure whether it was for dramatic effect or because she'd decided she shouldn't say anything, but I objected, "You can't just start and stop like that."

She smiled, almost wickedly, "That's why he made Marcia eat me out."

"Marcia ate you out?" I asked, even though she had just used those exact words... instantly I envisioned the ice bitch on her knees munching LeAnn... fuck, that was hot.

"Yep, and she was mortified," LeAnn nodded.

"This just keeps getting crazier and crazier," I said, shaking my head.

It was an hour later, LeAnn gone home, when the teenager from earlier walked into the lobby, completely dressed.

She marched up to the front desk, took a deep breath and hit the bell.

I took a deep breath of my own and walked out to meet her. I asked, seeing her face coated in cum, "What can I do for you, young lady?"

"I-um-I'm supposed to get you to scoop his cum off me," she said, clearly mortified and avoiding eye contact.

"That is a very unorthodox request," I said, even as I noticed a large gob pasted on her forehead, and another one decorating her cheek.

"Please, do it," she said.

"I can't," I said.

"Do it," she repeated.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

She looked up at me for the first time and demanded, her demeanor completely changing, suddenly sounding just like a bitchy teenager I was often used to dealing with, "Do it now, cock sucker."

"Young lady, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," I said firmly, shocked at being called a 'cock sucker' by a young stranger.

"I will complain to the management that you witnessed an underage teen having sex in your hotel and you didn't do a damn thing about it. Now fucking do as you're told," she demanded.

My eyes went wide.

Knowing I would be up Shit Creek if I ignored her threat, I reached over and scooped the big wad off of her forehead.

"Eat it," she ordered.

"Really?" I asked, even though I was curious what it would taste like.

"Now, cock sucker," she demanded, suddenly seeming to enjoy her power over me.

Fearing a lawsuit, I obeyed, fingering the cum into my mouth. The taste was subtle but intriguing, the texture odd and yet equally intriguing.

"Now the rest," she ordered.

Suddenly wanting more, the taste becoming a teasing appetizer, I scooped up the other big wad on her cheek and ate that too.

"Good boy," she purred condescendingly, making me feel humiliated even as my hard cock tried to fight its way out past the tent in my pants.

I reached over and scooped two smaller spots from her chin and ate those too.

"Don't forget the last wad down here," she said, pointing to a decent sized gob directly between her breasts.

"I can't touch you there," I said, worried that I would be exposing myself to a charge of sexual harassment.

"Do it with your tongue," she clarified seemingly enjoying making me uncomfortable, leaning forward over the desk, lifting her gorgeous tits out of her blouse and cradling them between her arms. I saw that there was more cum on her tits than I had first noticed.

"You'll get me fired," I objected, even as my eyes lost themselves in the luscious valley being offered to me and in the gobs of cum down there I was suddenly craving.