Summer of Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll get fired only if you don't do as you're told," she explained, enjoying her complete sexual power over me, before adding, "Now clean my tits."

Partly out of lust, partly out of obedience, and partly out of fear, I obeyed, not even noticing whether there were any witnesses in the lobby (thankfully there weren't), just burying my face in the teen's tits and licking them thoroughly... the first ones other than my wife's I had touched in over a decade.

I felt guilty.

I felt lust.

I felt confusion.

I felt hunger.

I absently kissed each of her nipples before swallowing the cum in my mouth and quickly moving away from her, not wanting anyone to walk in and catch me doing something so illegal in a public space.

She stood back up and put her breasts back in her blouse saying, "By the way, to calm your worries, I'm not really underage. I'm eighteen. Five days ago."

"Thank God!" I said, relieved, although I still had just sucked on and licked a teenager's tits.

"Bye," she said, walking away.

I asked, "Did he make you do this?"

"Of course," she nodded. "You think I'd usually let a perverted old cock sucker like you anywhere near my tits?"

She walked out before I could formulate a reply.

This black guy with his big black cock was fucking up my entire hotel and potentially fucking up my marriage.

Fuck!

I returned to my office and tried to do some work while my head continued spinning from yet another weird moment.

About twenty minutes later, Jamal himself walked into the lobby. Unlike the MILF a couple weeks ago or the teenager half an hour ago, he didn't even pause at the desk but walked right into my office.

He said, "You should have stayed. Watching them do their 69 was hot, and I think the mother would have been more than willing for some DP action."

"You can't treat people like this," I said.

"Like what?" He asked. "I give people what they want, what they desire."

"You treat them like sex objects," I pointed out.

"God, no, you've got that backwards," he corrected, "they treat me like a sex object."

"You're an innocent victim?" I asked sarcastically.

"I didn't say that," he said. "And I'm not complaining, but whites see me as a vessel of pleasure, as the fulfillment of the taboo fantasy that lurks within all whites."

"To be a slut for black cock?"

"I didn't say that, you did," he pointed out, sitting down in the chair across from me.

"I was inferring."

"Level with me David," he said, "did you like your gift?"

"What gift?" I asked.

"My cum," he said. "Emily said you scooped it all up."

"Because she blackmailed me," I pointed out.

"Did she really?" He asked.

"Yes!" I nodded. "She said she was underage."

"And you still licked my cum off her tits? She told me that you'd done a very thorough job."

"But she's not underage," I reversed myself, suddenly getting my thoughts all tangled up by him.

"But you didn't know that," he countered, before adding, "when you ate my cum off of them."

I sighed, already flustered and frustrated from this conversation, "What do you want?"

"Honest answers to simple questions," he said.

"Fine! Ask away," I said.

"Did you enjoy my cum?" He repeated his earlier question.

"It wasn't as disgusting as I thought it would be," I answered honestly.

"Do you want more?" he asked, standing up.

"No," I lied, nervously watching him walk around my desk.

"Why do you keep denying your true nature?" he asked, his crotch directly in front of my eyes.

"And what nature is that?" I asked, even as I watched the bulge growing in his shorts.

"A naturally submissive cock sucker," he answered, as he pulled down his shorts, revealing a semi-erect cock just inches from my mouth.

I should have stood up and demanded he leave, but with his cock now directly in front of my face I was mesmerized... paralyzed with indecision as I stared at the black cock with a hypnotic admiration. The cock was staring right back at me with one baleful eye. Awareness of my own weakness flooded through me.

I wanted to hold that massive black dick.

I wanted to taste that huge black lollipop.

I wanted to be a white cock sucker.

He asked, "What are you thinking right now?"

I didn't tell him my real thoughts of insatiable hunger and lust, but I did manage to answer, even as I exchanged stares with the BBC in front of me, "Your cock is so fucking thick."

"Thickness is as important as length, or maybe even more important when a cock is pounding a white bitch's pussy," he said, his hand taking hold of his cock and beginning to wag it... as if his cock were a hypnotist's pocket watch.

"I can't say I ever considered that," I said, trying to imagine how something that thick could possibly fit into a mouth, pussy or ass.

"And yet you are considering it right now, aren't you?" he asked, his cock continuing to wag back and forth.

"Yes," I admitted, not thinking anymore with my allegedly intelligent brain, but only with my own hard cock and salivating mouth.

He asked, "Ready to be a cock sucker?"

"I don't know," I answered hesitantly, but nowhere near as defiant as before... the labelling reminding me of what was happening... reminding me I was a man, a married man, a straight, married man.

"I'm just going to stand here and wait," he informed me. "In a few minutes Jenna will get off work and so will Joe. Each of them will beg eagerly to be allowed to claim the prize you're being offered right now."

I looked up at him, still straddling my fence.

He smiled, "Did you enjoy the videos I left you?"

"You knew?" I asked, even though I had assumed as much when he'd winked right at the camera that one time while he was dominating Marcia.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, before continuing, "you see David, every white person, male or female, deep down wants to serve blacks... for centuries they fought it by creating a slavery system to keep their lust at bay, but the reality, the underlying truth about white society, is that they constantly live in denial."

His words were absurd, but for weeks now, I had witnessed his philosophy in action and it was hard to refute, as ridiculous as it seemed.

I resumed staring at his cock. It was now staring directly back at me, not drooping downwards at all. I realized that this was a very proud cock.

"Go ahead," he offered, "just stroke it. Feel the majestic reality of God's perfect creation."

I did, reaching over and wrapping my hand around the huge shaft.

"Are you a religious man, David?" He asked.

"Yes, but I don't go to church too often," I admitted, stroking his cock slowly, playing with it like I was a small child just discovering a new toy.

"Then you must understand that the Lord created you to serve me and others like me," he said.

"How?" I asked, still playing, still transfixed by his BBC. His voice seemed to emanate from far above me, Godlike.

"The Lord gifted me with this massive cock, and bestowed on you the natural gift of submissiveness. You were created to suck cock, to serve blacks and to worship the greatest creation of the Lord."

"Cock?" I asked, confused by the connection but feeling very ready to worship this cock.

I wanted it in my mouth.

I needed it in my mouth.

"Black society," he corrected me. "That has always been the hierarchy the Lord created, although whites have denied it for centuries... but not for much longer; the truth is coming out and the day of full redemption is on the horizon."

"Reverse slavery?" I asked.

"It's not slavery when you do it because you want to, need to, crave to," he said, "it's the natural terminus in your evolution."

I said nothing, knowing that as absurd as his words may have sounded to some people... every single word was making perfect sense to me.

"Drop to your rightful place... on your knees," he ordered.

I paused for only a second before I did, feeling a heavy burden sliding away from me as I accepted that this was indeed my rightful place... kneeling before a black man... before a black cock... ready to worship... ready to serve.

He moved around me and sat down in my chair. "Ready to be the natural born cock sucker you were meant to be?"

I moved to face between his legs as I replied, his cock now the only thing inhabiting my world, "Yes."

"Ready to begin your journey of sexual self-discovery?" he asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Then get sucking, cock sucker," he ordered.

I winced at the name, but I didn't hesitate as I opened my mouth wide and took the thick, hard, cock, deep into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, cock sucker," he moaned. "You knew the minute you saw my cock you would eventually be replacing that MILF didn't you?"

And I did. I had tried to deny it. I had tried to be a man. I had tried to convince myself his claims were nothing more than bullshit.

But I had always known.

And as I felt his cock completely filling my mouth as I slowly bobbed, able to take barely more than the mushroom top in, I felt completely at home.

"Answer me, cock sucker," he demanded, the soft patience of his religious sermon gone, and his brazen dominant typical cocky teen attitude back with a vengeance.

I reluctantly removed the cock from my mouth and admitted, "Yes, I knew all along."

"And what do you want now?" he asked, slapping his hard stick against my face.

I felt humiliated, but having his cock back in my mouth was more important than any self-respect. I answered truthfully, "I want your big black cock in my mouth."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "That old saying is really true: Once you eat Black you'll never go back. Once you really become a cock sucker there is no going back. You will crave being on your knees. You will crave black cock fucking your face. You won't be able to get enough. You will rather have nigger cock in your mouth than white pussy wrapped around your own cock," he listed, each item turning me on more than the one before.

"Yes I'm sure," I admitted dreamily, still staring only at that cock, at that perfect black cock.

"But I thought you told me to leave all your employees alone," he continued, seemingly enjoying making me wait.

"I was wrong. I was in denial," I admitted. "Please, I need your cock."

"Start with the balls," he ordered, "a good cock sucker understands that the cock is a full package deal."

"Yes, sir," I agreed, as I scrunched down and took his shaved ball sack in my mouth, finding one of his nuts and sucking it reverently into my mouth. As I sucked one ball and then the other, I wondered what that sensation would feel like... no woman had ever done to me what I was now doing to him.

"That's right," he said. "You look so natural with nigger balls in your mouth."

My intellect couldn't comprehend how that could be true, but it felt so true. I went back and forth a dozen plus times, each time counting to twelve (my favourite number... although I knew no reason why) before going to the other one.

Finally he asked, standing up, "Ever eaten an asshole?"

"What? No!" I answered, amazed at the question and frustrated at not being allowed to do what he had correctly predicted I would want to do.

"Time to change that answer," he said, as he turned around and ordered, "spread my ass cheeks and lick my asshole."

"Really?" I asked.

"Do as you're fucking told, cock sucker," he ordered firmly. "White sluts don't ask questions, they do what they are told to do."

"Yes, sir," I reluctantly agreed, wanting to obey so I could eventually get back to sucking the cock I was desperately craving.

I pulled his ass cheeks apart, leaned forward and licked his asshole. Surprisingly it didn't taste like shit, but rather slightly salty.

"I generously took a quick shower before coming down here," he said. "I didn't want you to eat a dirty ass or suck on a cock that had last been buried in two chicks' assholes."

"Did they commit incest?" I asked, between licks... even though I recalled him saying they had been in a 69.

"You should have stayed," he said. "The daughter turned pretty aggressive and took complete control of her mother." I gathered he was using the word 'turned' in a specific way.

"Wow!" I said, although based on the dominant tone she had taken with me I wasn't surprised... although I was surprised that the mother would have allowed herself to commit incest. Damn, I shouldn't have left.

"Yeah, like I said, whites will do whatever they are told for black cock... and I do mean anything," he said.

I laughed, "Like licking assholes."

He laughed back, "Precisely."

A few seconds later, he turned back around, his cock hitting me in the head, before it was again staring right at my face.

"Get worshipping, cock sucker," he ordered, hovering over me.

I didn't hesitate, leaning forward and taking his BBC back into my hungry mouth. I began bobbing, slowly, trying to get used to the iron shaft stretching my jaw to its limit.

"I'm running out of employees at this hotel to turn into nigger slaves," he said, as I bobbed, trying to take slightly more with each forward bob, even as I tried to figure out how anyone could take all this cock... even an expert cock sucker must have some physical limitations.

I thought there were still the four maids, a couple of waitresses, a janitor, a couple of cooks, and some part-time help untouched.

That list was shortened when he said, "I've already given all four of your maids the best tip ever... my cock. And man does that Selena, who barely speaks English, have an amazing ass and an animated tongue."

Selena was our newest hire and was from the Dominican Republic. Dede was from the Philippines and was the tiniest thing... this dick would tear her in two. The other two maids were both older and white: Betsy (late 40s) and Edith (63). There was no way he would fuck a great grandmother, was there?

That question was answered when he said, "And it's never too late to teach an old dog, or in this case, old slut, new tricks."

I couldn't picture that, nor did I want to. Instead, I focused on the task at hand, at becoming the best cock sucker I could be.

I sucked for a few minutes, my jaw getting sore, not used to doing this. But I was still only taking a little more than half of his cock in my mouth.

Suddenly he grabbed my head and ordered, "Focus on not gagging."

Before I even had time to think about what he'd said, I gagged as he slammed his entire dick in my mouth, his balls actually bouncing off my chin.

Like the dominant he was, he didn't care about my struggles to please him as he fucked my mouth roughly. Tears formed in my eyes as I tried to focus on sucking and not gagging, oddly turned on by this rough treatment, actually enjoying being used like a cheap slut.

"Usually I shoot the first load all over a new cock sucker's face, but I'm going to give you what you're desperately craving, to feed your newfound addiction," he declared.

And God was he right.

I wanted to taste his cum directly from the source.

He pulled out a moment later and pumped his cock as he asked, "What do you want?"

I urgently and lustfully answered, "Your cum, your cum, God, I have to have it."

"Open wide," he ordered, "and catch it all in your mouth, but don't swallow."

I obeyed.

Not even ten seconds later, the white cream rocketed out of his dick and directly into my wide open target.

He had great aim, each rope landing perfectly in my mouth... even as I wondered what it might be like to get a facial.

Once done, he ordered, "Show me my cum, cock sucker."

I obeyed, closing my mouth to collect all the warm, gooey homemade perfection and then opened wide, looking up.

He snapped a picture with his phone before he ordered, "Now wash your mouth with my dominant seed, but still don't swallow."

I obeyed, swishing his cum around in my mouth even as I wanted to protest about the picture.

The cum felt so unique, kind of like mussels if I could compare it to something, although mussels didn't really do it justice.

"Ready to swallow your treat?" he asked, a minute later.

I nodded.

"Swallow."

I did, allowing the unique texture to glide down my throat, feeling an odd rush of accomplishment at fulfilling the task.

Once done, I looked up and I begged, "Please, delete that picture."

"What about the other couple dozen I took?" He asked.

"Oh God, please no," I said, the task done, a sudden realization of what I had just done coming to me.

"Oh black Master, please yes," he corrected, sliding his cock back in my mouth.

My own cock was still rock hard as I slowly cleaned his dick, retrieving a couple last specks of my black communion.

"These pictures are for me," he said, before adding, "unless one of my bitches begins to disobey the church of black."

I couldn't help but laugh a bit at his words even as I continued to worship his beautiful dick.

He pulled out and said, "I'll be staying in Room 107 the rest of the summer. You will come to me and check in every day half an hour before you are to start work, is that clear?"

"Yes," I nodded, knowing that he now had incriminating pictures of me but truthfully, and shamefully, and most importantly, I wanted that cock again.

"Yes, what?" He asked, looking down at me.

Recalling hearing a recorded Marcia calling him 'Master', I assumed that was what he was expecting from me and I replied, "Yes, Master."

"Good," he nodded. "And, as part of your training, you will have your own version of Ramadan, and yes I know that isn't Christian, but to observe it you will refrain from coming for two weeks."

Two weeks? I jerked off daily, often two or three times. My cock right now was about to burst.

Seeing my devastated face, he explained, "Self-control is critical in your journey to becoming a true black cock sucker."

"Um, okay, that will be really hard," I said, catching my own accidental pun.

"But you will do it as one of my loyal cock followers," he said.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, agreeing to the silly, but obviously truthful reality of my new plight.

He put his shorts back on and said, "You will also start wearing pantyhose and panties every day."

"Yes, Master," I repeated like a broken record... feeling broken myself.

"See you tomorrow."

"Bye, Master," I said, still on my knees.

"Bye, cock sucker," he said, before adding with a big grin, pausing at the door, "and soon to be ass taking faggot."

He walked out before I could respond, even as my ass clenched tight.

Weakly, I got up and moved my jaw around. Finally alone, I had to ask myself, what had I done?

I was startled when he popped back in and said, "By the way, that bet is still on. I will have your wife's ass."

Just as quickly, he popped back out.

I sighed.

I cursed my weakness.

Yet I'd be lying if I said the idea of that big black cock fucking my pretty wife wasn't a turn on... my still hard cock flexing in my pants.

"Down, boy," I joked to myself, knowing that leaving Little Davie alone was going to be one of the hardest things I had ever done. Masturbation had always been an essential part of my routine.

When my shift was done, I headed home and went to bed, just as my wife was getting up. She asked, like she always did, "How was your night?"

I lied, "Uneventful," even as I wondered how and when Jamal planned to try to make my wife another of his eager willing followers. I knew it wasn't a 'if', no, he didn't make false promises.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Get some rest."

"Thanks," I nodded, crashing hard a few minutes later.

A day later, Sunday evening, when I returned from my weekly Sunday golf foursome with three buddies I walked in to find Jamal in my house... apparently winning the bet a week early.

Was I surprised he was there?