Summer of Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No.

Was I surprised by what I heard and saw?

Yes.

"Eat my cunt, big sis," I heard my wife's younger sister Rachel order.

"Please no, Rachel, that's incest," my wife pleaded.

Jamal ordered, "Do as you're told, slut, or you don't get this cock back in that gaping asshole of yours."

I couldn't believe it, but I had to see it. I walked around the corner to first see Rachel and her massive 34DD tits. Rachel was naked... everyone was... Rachel was sitting on the back of the couch. My wife was kneeling in front of Rachel, her ass up in the air and her face down between her sister's legs. Jamal was standing on the couch near Rachel, stroking his big, black, beautiful, wonderful mighty cock.

They hadn't heard me come in or seen me yet. My wife Tabitha was begging, "Please Master, don't make me eat my sister."

Jamal slid his cock in Rachel's mouth and said, "Your sister is sucking the same dick that was just plowing your ass, slut. The least you can do is please her."

"But it's incest!" my wife tried to rationalize.

"Sex is sex, and just like your cock sucking husband you are a submissive too. You were born to obey and please. You lost your way during your boring marriage, but I am now here to guide you back to your true purpose... sexual obedience." Shit, my wife knew I sucked dick!

Rachel was bobbing furiously on the black dick and didn't even pause when she reached over, grabbed her sister's head, and shoved it firmly in her pussy.

I gasped.

"And cock sucker is here," Jamal announced, looking over at me.

I was in such shock, I couldn't speak.

"I won the bet," Jamal reported unnecessarily, pulling out of Rachel's mouth and getting off the couch.

Rachel now concentrated on holding her sister's head deep in her pussy and ordered, "Get eating, big sis. This will be a regular lunch box for you from now on."

Rachel had always been the bossy one, the bitchy one, but shockingly she was now discovering new horizons of bitchiness. I wasn't certain I minded.

Rachel looked at me and said, "Apparently I have to pinch hit for you, cock sucker."

"Come over here and drop to your knees, cock sucker," Jamal ordered.

I wordlessly did, staring at his cock and not at the huge tits I had wanted to see for years.

"This I've got to see," Rachel moaned, my wife now assumedly licking her sister's pussy.

"Get my cock ready to go back in your wife's ass," he ordered, before adding, "she did take it rather easily, by the way."

Humiliation swarmed me.

Guilt riddled me.

Yet hunger guided me.

I didn't even glance at my sister-in-law as I opened my mouth and took Jamal's big cock between my lips.

"What a faggot," Rachel laughed. "Turn around, big sis. Watch your husband suck dick."

I assumed my wife did, since I heard a gasp.

But as I bobbed on his cock, I knew there was no turning back and I accepted that. Hopefully, Tabitha would too.

The future was unclear... but the present was perfectly clear and that was what I was living in... I was just going to have a little faith.

The end