Summer Of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, that might work. Let's do it! I've got nothing to lose and I trust you to tell me the right thing." Said Mark.

As soon as Mark went back and gave Sheri the wine, Melanie started giving him signals: 'Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!'

Sheri had been standing and looking at their CD and Video collection when he came back in and gave her the wine. She thanked him and they did a little "Cheers" toast together and sipped some of the delicious wine. He felt the voice in his head saying 'Kiss her!' and went for it. He stepped closer. She looked into his eyes. He leaned over and kissed her lips softly for a few seconds. Her lips were receptive and returned the kiss to him.

Mel felt the positive sparks from both of them and knew they had kissed and liked it.

'Hug her!' Mel thought. 'Hug her.'

As Mark went to set his glass down on the shelf, the back of his hand grazed her breast.

As I said before, Sheri was a tall, buxom redhead, so it was not easy to miss them. She was a little taller than Mel, and bigger boned, like those Scandinavian beauties from wince came many of the ancestors who settled this land many years before. If Mel was about a B/C cup size, he guessed, then Sheri must be a large C at least. Where Mel's titties were firm and cone-shaped, Sheri's boobies were very full and round.

She inhaled and set her glass down by his. Mel sent him a signal, 'Yes, she liked your hand touching her like that.'

Mark put his arm around Sheri's waist, pulled her close, and hugged her tightly. Sheri's arms went around Mark's shoulders as their lips met again. With her 2" heels on, she fit very nicely into his chest, and allowed her hips to be pulled into his.

'She can feel your cock pressing into her pubic bone, and likes her breasts pressed into your chest.' Mel thought to Mark. 'And the kissing - don't stop. Keep it up. This feels really good.' Mel was feeling both of their feelings and getting turned on herself.

Sheri was wearing a maroon sweater over a short tan skirt, which was pulled even shorter when she put her arms around Mark's head and shoulders. He caught a glimpse of her long, beautiful legs in the mirror across the room, legs stretching up and pressing into his own thighs. She wasn't running away, that was for sure! Maybe Mel was right about her?

There was a twinkle in her eye as they broke off the kiss, but stayed holding each other close. "Oh, Mark, I never suspected you were such a good kisser. We should have done this a long time ago," sighed Sheri.

Mark responded by kissing her again, with one hand on her back and the other on her lower back, just at the top of her hips. 'Yes, pull her butt in with your hand,' thought Mel to Mark. 'Kiss her ear and neck too. Be romantic.'

And he did just that, sliding his hand down to her firm buttocks. With that, she ground her crotch into his and turned her head to allow him access to her neck and ear, and to catch a breath as their breathing was increasing rapidly now. He kissed her ear and neck, causing her to moan and melt into him even more.

Sheri's short skirt barely covered her butt now. Mark moved his hand over both cheeks and to the bottom of her skirt. He felt something lacy there, and looking up to the mirror, saw a hint of something red peeking out from under the skirt at the top of those long, white, sexy legs. 'Touch her breast, Mark,' thought Mel. 'She wants you too now.'

So, as he kissed along her neck, he moved his top hand around to the side of her back, along the side of her full breast, almost to her nipple with his thumb. She slid a hand down to feel his butt as a sign of acceptance of what he was doing. His butt felt good in her hand and she could feel his hard muscles when he flexed his crotch into hers. There was a definite, large lump between them now and she wanted to feel it.

'Back off a little now, Mark. See what happens,' thought Mel.

He backed his body off hers a little, which allowed his upper had free reign to cup her entire boob. In turn, her hand, the one that was on his butt, moved around to explore that rising lump between them. He jumped at the unexpected contact of her hand on his manhood. She stroked and squeezed it through his pants while he weighed her breast through her sweater.

"I think we need to sit down or something. I'm feeling weak-kneed," said Sheri.

"Why don't we go up to my room? It will be more comfortable there, and more private."

"Can I trust you? I can, can't I?"

"I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to," he smiled, knowing how true that statement was. With his sister telling him what to do, Sheri was in for a treat.

"OK, let's refill the wine on our way up."

Mel hurried out the other door and up to her room, so as not to get caught by them.

They took a sip, refilled their glasses, and held hands as he led her up the stairs to the twin's side of the house. Mark and Melanie had adjoining bedrooms, with closets and a shared bathroom between them. Doors from the bathroom opened into each bedroom. Melanie hurried to go pee before they got there. Then she retreated to her own bed as she heard them entering the next room. She could still feel their thoughts from there very clearly. Sheri and Mark were both hot and horny for each other by now and probably didn't really need Mel's help any more. However, Mel wasn't going to miss it for the world, and she still could help make it a better experience for Sheri, as well as her brother. She was truly happy for Mark, but wished she was in the room with them. She removed her clothes and put on a long satin nightshirt.

Mark could feel his sister's excitement and knew she was nearby. She must be as turned on as he and Sheri if she was feeling both of the couple's thoughts, he surmised. Turning his attention to Sheri, Mark kissed her again, more deeply even than before, as his hands went straight to her breasts. She fumbled with the buttons of his shirt as she kissed him too. Stepping back, she pulled the sweater up over her head, her long, flaming red hair flying in the breeze that the sweater made. She stood, chest heaving, awaiting his reaction as he finished removing his shirt and discarded it.

'Tell her how beautiful she is. She needs to hear it from you right now, to know that you like her and not just her body. Tell her how pretty her hair is, bro.' Thought Mel.

Mark heard, and spoke all the right words, bringing a big smile to Sheri's face as she stood there in just her red lace bra and tan skirt, which was still hiked up from their hugging. She unhooked the clasp on the skirt and let it fall over her curvy hips to the floor. Now, he saw that the lace he felt earlier under her skirt was a cute and very sexy pair of red lace boy-leg panties which matched her red lace bra perfectly. Standing there, still in her shoes, she looked like an Amazon princess, her milky white skin contrasting nicely with the dark cloth remaining. She had certainly dressed well for the occasion. "Your turn," she smiled to him, indicating she wanted to see what that bulge was in his pants.

As Sheri sipped her wine, Mark removed his shoes and pants, and stood before her somewhat embarrassed by the tent pole poking out his boxers. Sheri smiled, walked up to him and touched it, then held it firmly in her hand.

'Let her do it, Mark. She wants to do something special for you. Don't worry. She likes it too.' Thought Mel.

Sheri held the waistband of his shorts as she bent her knees and lowered herself and his briefs to the floor. His hard cock sprung out and hit her boob as she freed it from its confining cloth. Kneeling before him, she trailed her fingertips up the topside of it and around and back under it to his big purple head, feeling his pee slit with her tip. Her other hand was on his hip. She ran it down his leg and up the inside to cup his big hairy balls. His cock jerked up tight in front of her face as she weighed them in her large, soft hands. Seeing this brought a smile to her lips, as she liked knowing that she was turning him on. Holding his cock in her first hand, she started stroking it slowly and looked up into his eyes for a reaction. His reaction was one of amazement, looking down at her hands playing with him. And looking further down he could see her big breasts heaving in the pretty red bra. She licked his head and engulfed the first few inches of his member in her warm mouth, still looking up into his eyes.

Mel felt like it was her cock being sucked, and like it was her mouth sucking it. She raised her nightshirt up to her waist and felt her pussy with one hand. Of course it was wet now. Her other hand felt her breast and pinched a nipple; just to see it this was really happening. It was. And what a wonderful feeling; of Sheri loving the sucking, her brother loving getting sucked, and her hands getting her own body turned on.

'Oh I love my mouth on your big beautiful cock, Mark!' thought Mel. 'Oh, I mean Sheri loves it. You like her mouth, don't you?'

He did, very much. Sheri sucked him like an expert, pumping his shaft with her hand, licking and sucking his cock-head and even licking and sucking his balls. He was in heaven and never wanted it to end.

"Ahh, Sheri. How did you ever learn to eat a guy like that? I always thought you were so innocent. You're going to make me cum soon if you keep that up. You wouldn't want that would you?" asked Mark.

'YES,' she thought, and started to tell him so. But she decided to just show him her intentions instead, by redoubling her efforts on his growing pole.

'YES, she DOES want you to cum. It's OK. Cum in her mouth. She really wants you to. It will please her, and me, very much. So, let it happen. Enjoy it and we all will!' thought Mel to her lucky brother.

His hip muscles were flexing his cock further into Sheri's mouth with every stroke of her hand, matching them perfectly. She actually sucked it hard every time he pulled back, licking the underside of it whenever it retreated to her lips and forced its way in again. He couldn't help it. He didn't want to fuck her mouth, but she was fucking him WITH her mouth and hands, and there was no stopping it now. He couldn't stop the cum now if he tried.

Mel had been rubbing her clit furiously and pressing her breasts together for more stimulation. When she knew Sheri was going to eat her brother's cum, she wanted it to, and got turned on to an even higher level. She inserted two fingers into her pretty little pussy and fucked it hard, wanting to cum with Mark.

Mark's dick was throbbing now, with precum oozing out, in a sign that he would be shooting very soon. Sheri felt it too, and pulled on his butt with one hand while jerking him off hard with the other hand. His first squirt went deep into her throat, almost causing her to gag from the force and amount. She quickly swallowed it from reflex, and just in time as more and more followed the first. She kept sucking and fucking him with her hand while trying to swallow as much as she could. After a while, she let it fill her mouth and start to trickle out the edges as his big cock pumped slower and slower inside her willing mouth. Mark almost fell and allowed himself to flop down onto the bed. Sheri lay down on top of him and hugged him close. He kissed her and tasted his cum in her mouth. Anything in her mouth would taste good, he thought.

Mel felt Mark cumming and it set off her own big orgasm. She could almost feel the cum from his cock in her own mouth as she bucked and moaned out her own cum all over her hands. After a few minutes, she had to go pee. She was sitting there with her nightshirt pulled up around her waist and her hand rubbing her clitty when the door opened from Mark's room. Shit, she forgot to lock it. In walked Sheri in her panties and bra with a mouthful of cum, looking to wash it off and go pee herself.

"Mel, what are you doing here?" Sheri exclaimed, not expecting to see anyone in there.

"Well, I live here, remember? Well, I was just, you know…" said Mel, admiring her friends lovely, full figure standing right in front of her. "I was just kinda turned on and needed to take care of myself."

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed. Here I am coming out of your brother's room, dressed like this. I hope you aren't mad at me. Please don't be mad at me. We were just, you know, and then…" gushed Sheri.

"Oh, I know what you were doing and I'm not mad at all. Why do you think I was so turned on?" asked Mel, standing up to be face to face with her best friend. "Don't worry! I'm really happy for you both. Really!"

To prove what she said, and because she knew Mark's cum was still in Sheri's mouth, Mel kissed her. Too shocked to close her mouth, Sheri felt Mel's tongue licking out Mark's cum. She didn't know what to do, but Mel's mouth on hers and her loving arms around her waist melted her defenses. She kissed Mel back, sharing the cum with her. She knew Mel must taste it now. She was confused but was so turned on still that her brain was probably not working right now.

"My, that tastes good. Thanks for sharing it with me. Please, don't let my being here interfere with your plans. I bet you can get him up again in no time. And I'm positive that he will make you feel like no other boy ever has. Trust me. Now, you get washed up and get back in there and let him please YOU this time." Said Mel.

Sheri was still in shock at the kiss, and now from the words coming from her best friend. Still needing to pee real bad, she pulled her panties down and sat to relieve herself as Mel pulled up her nightie and washed off her own cum-soaked pussy. Sheri, with her mouth still wide open, stared at her friend's pretty little blonde pussy and firm round butt. Using the washcloth, Mel wiped some of the cum off of Sheri's chin and neck for her.

"Those are such pretty underwear, Sheri. Mark really likes them, I bet. Let him take them off when you go back in. I think he would rather do that." Informed Mel. "And relax and let him please you. He'll do just what you want him too, I just know."

Sheri could only nod her head at her friend's suggestions. "Were you listening at the door or something?" asked Sheri, not understanding how Mel could know these things.

"No, I was on my bed. But I could just tell. You know we are twins, and twins have a special bond." She lied a little. This was not the time to tell anyone else what had transpired between the brother and sister after the lightning the week before. She wished she could barge in and join them both but this was not the time for that either. Sheri deserved a chance at Mark one on one first. OMG, could Mark tell what I'm thinking right now? She pushed the thought aside for now and helped get Sheri ready to return.

"What took you so long? I need to go too," said Mark to Sheri when she returned.

"Oh, I just ran into an old friend," she smiled back.

Mark kissed her and saw that she had freshened up and tasted nice as he went toward the bathroom.

"Wait, she may still be there," said Sheri.

"No problem. She's my sister. Besides, she usually closes her door when she leaves."

Walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him, he saw that Mel was, in fact, still there. Looking at him pee and waiting for him to finish, she smiled from ear to ear. His cock had shrunk to half its full size, but was still very handsome, she thought. He could see her hard nipples poking through her nightshirt and could see the curves of her smooth ass below and knew that she had just had a massive orgasm, just like he had. He shook himself off and turned to hug her silently.

"I love you sis! Thank you so much. I could feel all the signals you were giving me and knew that I was doing the right thing."

"I love you too," she said, kissing him firmly. "I'm so glad this is working. You two made me cum so hard when you came into her mouth in there. And she was so turned on that she might have came also. If not, she was very close. So, get back in there and make it feel good for her now. She deserves it after that great blowjob she gave you. And, Mark, I said some things to her and gave her some advice. She's a little confused about what is going on right now, but don't tell her about us yet. Just make her feel fireworks inside. Now, go!"

When Mark returned, Sheri was lying on his bed in just her underwear, watching him return to her. He kissed her as he laid down next to her. He felt one large mound through the lacey material of her bra. It was much more than a handful. He traced a finger down her ample cleavage and over to the other breast.

"One of us is overdressed," he said.

She sat up to allow him access to her rear clasp, which he unhooked with no trouble. The bra cups fell loosely from her chest and he pulled the straps over her shoulders, freeing those beautiful boobs for him to gaze on for the first time. They were the biggest he had ever seen in person. Her skin was very white, not having spent the time in the sun that his sister had. She had large dark aureoles with matching big nipples, which were big but not very hard yet.

'Hold them in your hands and kiss them,' thought Mel to him. 'Appreciate her offering to you.'

He smiled as he pushed her onto her back and hovered above. He caressed both breasts in his hands, watching her response as he did. He kissed all around each of them.

'Kiss and suck my nipples.' Thought Sheri. Mark did.

'Squeeze them hard and nibble them with your teeth,' she thought. And he did!

"Oh, that's nice," she said aloud to him.

'I wish he would touch my pussy now. I need a touch down there,' she thought.

Like on cue, he put a hand on her tummy at the top of her panties, and moved it down until his little finger touched her clit. His left leg was across her left leg now, his soft cock lying on top of it, and both were enjoying the contact. She touched it with her right hand.

'I want his beautiful cock inside of me when he recovers,' Sheri thought. 'But, for now, I wonder if he knows how to use his tongue on me. He certainly is making my nipples hard with his mouth.'

He kissed down her belly and right through her panties and legs. Going back up, he kissed her mound right through them. She did an involuntary pelvic tilt to push it against his mouth.

'More, more. I want your tongue on my clit now, please.' She thought.

"As beautiful as you are in those sexy panties, I think it's time we get them out of the way," he said with renewed confidence as he started tugging them down from the waistband. She raised her hips off the bed to allow him room to remove them and toss them aside. They had a large wet spot on them already. It had been there since she sucked him off before. She had been so turned on that she almost came when he did.

Kneeling on the bed near her feet, he took her all in. Now, she was lying there naked on his bed, long red hair falling all around her head, those beautiful full breasts rising up from her chest, her clit pressing out from between her large labia, which were surrounded by a good amount of red hair. She only trimmed enough to wear her swimsuit and had no reason to trim it all off yet. Her legs were almost together, like an innocent, demure young girl's should be, he thought. Heck, she was no more innocent than he was; at least he was until a week ago. It turned him on that she was that way, so sweet and caring. He still had trouble believing the sexual thoughts that were going on in her head, although he now was beginning to.

'You're doing great, bro,' thought Mel, who was telling him what to do already, of course. 'Now eat her until she cums for you!'

Mark leaned over and kissed her legs near her crotch. When he kissed her mound, this time with no cloth in the way, she closed her eyes and moaned. He placed a hand on each leg and she opened them for him, allowing him to crawl between them. He licked her clit with his tongue, flicking it gently. Then he lapped her pussy up and down with his long tongue.