Summer Of Discovery Ch. 06

Story Info
Twins raise Sherie's interest to a massive level.
4.8k words
4.77
90.7k
10

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Melanie are twin brother and sister. Since the Ferris Wheel/lightning incident a few weeks earlier, they had discovered that they could feel what the other twin was thinking about themselves, and what other people were feeling toward their twin. At least, they could feel sexual thoughts, and they found that they were both suddenly very hot for each other. Both seemed to be somewhat normal when they were apart, however, when they were together sex was foremost in their minds. Sheri is Mel's best friend. Jim is Mark's best friend. (See "Summer Of Discovery 1,2,3,4 ,& 5" for more details of these events.) Enjoy!

New discovery: Mirror neurons fire in our brains when we do something. They also fire when we see someone ELSE doing something. So, we can experience what someone else is doing, even when we are not actually DOING it ourselves! I believe that these are the neurons affected by the lightning strike, along with the parts of the brain that control them, the thing that lets our twins experience other's feelings. There was also a recent story about a psychic who got her ability after being struck by lightning!

The twins had invited their best friends up to their parent's cabin for a three-day weekend. Mark had started dating Melanie's best friend Sherie, and Melanie had began dating Mark's best friend Jim. By 'dating', I mean they had discovered, with their sibling's help, that the friends had the hots for their sibling. So, even though the twins had come to enjoy sex with each other every day lately, they each had new partners to discover exciting and different ways of getting close. The twins had told Jim and Sherie their little empath secret the night before. Sherie took the news very well, but Jim was confused and went to bed early. It is now the morning after.

"Good morning everyone." Said Jim as he walked into the kitchen hand in hand with Mel. "Did everyone have a good night's rest?"

"Oh yes, we both slept very well. I think we were all tired and really needed it, right sweetie?" asked Sherie to Mark.

"I love sleeping with you, Sherie, tired or not. Yes, I'm very rested now too." Said Mark.

They all heartily consumed a big breakfast, then sat back to let it digest before moving.

"So, what did you guys do after I went to bed last night?" asked Jim.

Hesitating and taking a deep breath, Melanie smiled, then quickly recited the previous evening's events, "Well, Mark masturbated while we watched, then fucked Sherie's breasts while she sucked him. After that, Mark and Sherie made love on the couch while I ate them both until she came. Then Sherie wanted to see Mark make love to me, so we did, and Sherie licked us both while I ate out her pussy, then Mark came in her mouth."

Jim just sat back, stunned, with his mouth hanging open, and looked at Mark and Sherie. They only smiled back and shook their heads in confirmation.

"Yeah, right. And I made love to Jennifer Anniston last night. You guys really had me going there for a minute." Said Jim.

Sherie added, "Oh, yes, it's all true. Except that she left out the part where I kissed her and shared Mark's cum with her."

"This can't be true. Mark?" asked Jim.

"That's pretty much the Cliff's Notes version of what really happened, friend. Aren't you sorry you went to bed so early now?" asked Mark.

"I am having a hard time believing this story. You and Mel are brother and sister. Siblings don't make love to each other."

"We do." Mel stated matter-of -factly. "Ever since the lightning incident at the fair, we have had these special needs and urges. And since we both feel those urges in each other when we are near, which is often, it seems to be driving us into some kind of sexual frenzy. I know I want sex almost all the time now and I feel that Mark does too. It wasn't like that before. You two know us. I'm sure you can tell how we've changed. It turns me on when he makes love with Sherie. And it turns Mark on when I make love to you, Jim. We both want to see each other satisfied and happy."

"Sherie, didn't it bother you to see your boyfriend make love to his sister?" asked Jim.

"No. I love them both and it doesn't bother me at all. You should have seen them last night. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I feel fortunate to have been there and thrilled to participate in it with them. Don't you see? They didn't have to tell us what was happening with them. They did so because they love us too, and want us to be a part of the joy they are feeling. I never would have done anything with any other woman, and probably will never do anything with another couple. But, with these two, there has been a whole new world of excitement opened up inside me and I want to experience more of it." Said Sherie.

"Well, I guess you are all serious about this. It's still hard to believe, but I can see your reasoning and it all makes sense when you put it that way." Said Jim.

"It's all true. You should have been here. You might have gotten a special surprise too. We discovered that Sherie has a secret wish that we cannot help her with." Said Mel.

"Mel, stop it! Don't tell him!" yelled Sherie, blushing from embarrassment.

Continuing, Mel said, "Ever since yesterday morning, when she walked in and saw me stroking and sucking on your big penis, she has wondered what it would feel like."

"Mel, I can't believe you told him that." Said Sherie, slapping Mel playfully.

"Mel, you know I don't like teasing about that. Don't do that to me." Said Jim.

"Oh, I'm not teasing. She really does want to try it. Most women never get to experience something like yours. She only wants to see what it is like to touch it and suck it maybe, and... whatever. I'm not teasing you. I wanted to see if you were open to trying something different.

"But what about you? You don't mind? And Mark, you wouldn't mind your girlfriend playing with another guy?" asked Jim.

"You're not just ANY guy. You're my best friend. It's not like she would be hooking up with some stranger. I think it would be fun for both of you. No, I already told her that I wouldn't mind." Replied Mark.

"And I don't mind sharing you either. Besides, you are big enough for two anyway!" Smiled Mel as she leaned over and kissed him, caressing his cock while she did. "I'll even help if you want. You trust me, don't you?"

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it some." Said Jim.

"OK, you don't have to decide right now. Let's go discuss it in the bedroom." Said Mel, leading him by the hand into their room.

Mark stood up and gave Sherie a big hug and kiss.

"You sure about this? Mel can be very persuasive. I think you'll get your wish very soon. I'm only concerned with how you'll handle it. You're pretty tight, you know." Said Mark.

"Maybe you can help get me ready then." Said Sherie, rubbing Mark's cock through his shorts. "You can make me all wet and stretch me out if you want."

"Let's go then." Mark said as he led her off to their room.

Meanwhile, Mel and Jim were lying side-by-side, kissing and hugging. She stroked his penis through his shorts until it started to grow.

"It time to get some of these clothes off." Said Mel, unzipping his shorts.

She straddled his feet and pulled them down and off, releasing his cock to tent up in his underwear. Standing up on her knees, she removed her t-shirt with one quick move, while he did the same with his shirt. Holding her pretty, pointed, firm breasts for him to admire, she said, "Want these?"

"You bet I do." He said, reaching up to grasp them as she leaned forward.

As he felt them up she removed his underwear and his hardening cock leapt up to smack her bare belly. She held it and stroked it a couple of times, then stood up above him on the bed. Sensuously moving her hips from side to side, she slowly removed her shorts and kicked them away. Since she hadn't bothered to put on any underwear that morning, she was beautifully nude, standing above him, letting him soak in all her beauty before lowering herself on top of him to kiss and hold him.

She could feel Mark and Sherie beginning to make love in the other room and knew she would be ready whenever Jim was ready for her.

Pressing her breasts into his chest, she asked, "Do you like my breasts?"

"Oh, yes. They are lovely, and perfectly shaped."

"You should see Sherie's breasts. They're much bigger than mine, and very nicely shaped too. Her skin is milky white and soft, with lots of freckles."

Rolling off of him, she stroked his hardening cock with her hands, both of them at the same time, admiring the way it emerged above them with every stroke. She held it gently and stroked it slowly, not in any rush to go any further.

"Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have two sets of hands stroking you at the same time? When you masturbate, do you ever have fantasies like that?"

"Well, maybe I have thought about that, but it's only a fantasy."

At the same time this was happening, Sherie and Mark had quickly stripped off their clothes and were frantically groping each other. She had pushed him back on the bed and started to suck his cock.

"Got to get my mouth stretched out first, you know." She smiled, happy that she could enjoy Mark, no matter whether she did anything with Jim or not.

Mark could tell by her thoughts that Mel was getting Jim ready for Sherie. He knew she would break down any resistance he might have very soon if she kept on doing the things she was doing to him. Mel also knew that Mark was getting Sherie ready and excited for anything that might happen.

Mark felt Sherie's breasts with one hand while finding her little pussy with the other hand. He got his fingers wet from her juices and rubbed her clit while she sucked him deeply into her mouth. After a few minutes, he inserted two fingers into her tight pussy.

"I think your mouth is stretched enough. It's time to stretch this now." Mark said, enjoying their little game.

He rolled her over onto her back. She spread her legs and lifted her knees and butt in anticipation. He placed his hard cock at her entrance and pressed it forward. Although still as tight as the first time they had done it, her wet pussy eagerly accepted his long pole in its' entirety. Wrapping her legs around his buttocks, she ground her pussy lips and clit against his pubic hair.

"Oooooh. Stretch me! Can you feel how loose I'm getting now?" she teased, gripping his cock tightly with her PC muscles.

They fucked slowly but fully, with Mark's cock filling her completely.

She actually DID feel stretched out after a while, like her muscles were relaxing and loosening their grip on him. She could grip him, then relax and let it slide freely, and could tell he liked her variations in their lovemaking.

In the other room, Mel was still working on getting Jim ready.

"You know, Mark and Sherie are in there making love right now, so that she can be all stretched out for you. Did you know that? She already stretched out her mouth on Mark's cock, and now she's loosening up her pussy, just for you, Jim. I wish you could feel it like I am. It makes me so hot seeing what they are doing in my mind's eye." Said Melanie.

"Really? You can tell everything they're doing?" Asked Jim.

"Really! Yes, I can. And, believe me, she's doing it to get ready for you. She's got a very sexy body. You should see it, and touch it, and..." replied Mel. "It's making me hot thinking about her lips on your cock, her big breasts in your hands, your cock pressing into her tight pussy. Mmmm."

"Oh, alright, I'll let her play with it. You'll stay here, won't you? You know what I like and can help guide her, if you would. And, don't let her tease me. No jokes about tent poles or hammer handles or kielbasas, please?" pleaded Jim.

"Great! I'll get her in here right now."

'Mark, Jim is ready for Sherie.' Thought Mel to Mark. 'So, send her in before he changes his mind.'

"Sherie, Mel says that Jim is ready for you now and they want you to come in there. Do you have a little teddy you can slip on? You don't want to be overdressed, do you?" said Mel to Sherie.

"Oh wow. It's really going to happen, isn't it?" asked Sherie as Mark removed his cock from her.

"I love you, Mark. You know?" said Sherie, kissing Mark's mouth and cock before hurriedly putting on her little see-through baby blue teddy. She took a deep breath before scurrying through the door to the treat that awaited her in the next room.

Mel was sitting up on the bed next to Jim, who had his head propped up on some pillows. Jim was awed to see Sherie timidly open the door and come in to stand at the foot of their bed, waiting for approval and instructions. They both admired the beautiful Sherie standing there in her little see-through garment, showing her flaming red hair, long legs, and buxom figure.

"Hi, guys! What's up?" Asked Sherie.

"HE is! Come join us on the bed and see for yourself." Answered Mel.

"You guys really can read each other's minds, huh? So, you just thought to Mark and he sent her in here?" asked Jim, taking in Sherie's beauty as he spoke to Mel.

"Yep, and you can see she's ready, just as I said she would be. Lie back and relax. We'll take care of you, honey." Said Mel.

"Here, sit on the other side of him, Sher. Then we can both reach him."

Sherie sat opposite Mel and stared at Jim's one-eyed monster looking back at her. It had looked big the day before when she saw Mel sucking it, but now, with it only a foot from her head, she could tell just how massive it was. Mel held it in one of her hands and stroked it up and down for Sherie to see.

"Try it, Sher. Touch it. It won't bite you, I promise. But YOU might want bite IT!" smiled Mel.

Sherie reached out her hand and touched her fingertips to the head of Jim's cock, feeling his pee hole and the bit of ooze that was there. Trailing her fingers down the length of it, she caressed Mel's hand, then lowered them further to feel his ball sack. She grasped his cock with her other hand, above Mel's hand. Together, they stroked his hard pole.

"Ahh, that is so nice, girls. I can't believe this is happening. Am I dreaming?" Asked Jim.

""No, baby. We're for real. Feel us and see." Smiled Mel.

"Is it ok if I touch you, Sherie? Your breasts look beautiful." Asked Jim, while caressing Mel's nice, but smaller, breasts with one hand.

"OK, sure. If you don't mind me touching you, I guess it's alright for you to touch me too."

Jim reached out and cupped one of Sherie's big breasts in his other hand, tentatively weighing it through the material of her teddy. It was a strange feeling for them both, beings friends and not lovers before now.

"Use both of your hands on it, Sherie, like this. Watch me to see how I do it." Instructed Mel.

Sherie wrapped both hands around Jim's cock and stroked it firmly up and down, in time with Mel's stroking. Together, they were were using their four hands to give him much delight. Mel lowered her head down and engulfed the head of it easily, licking it with her tongue as she did. As noted earlier, his head was not real large, so she could easily suck it into her mouth. The more she took, the larger it was, and the more it stretched her jaw. Sherie watched with amazement at her friend sucking this big cock. She felt Mel's mouth with her fingers while still stroking him with her other hand. It excited her to see and feel Jim's cock and her sexy friend's mouth sucking it at the same time. She felt tingling in her already-excited pussy.

Jim also stared in amazement at the two girls manipulating his cock, and feeling two different breasts at the same time. Before today, he had never, in his wildest dreams, ever even THOUGHT of any scene like the one in front of him.

"Want to try it?" asked Mel to Sherie, removing her mouth from it.

"Oh, yes. You make it look so good. I want to suck it too." Said Sherie.

Bending over, Sherie licked the tip of it, then opened her mouth wide and took his head with no problem. After licking it around inside her mouth, she pressed her head down another inch. This stretched her mouth and jaw, as she was being careful not to bite him.

"Sliding her mouth off, she asked him, "Is that OK for you? I think I can take a little more if you'd like?"

"Of course it's OK. You look beautiful doing that and your mouth feels like velvet.

"You have a beautiful cock too. Thank you for letting me play with it." Sherie replied, taking him back into her hot mouth. This time, she opened wide and took even more of it, then bobbed her head up and down. Both girls were still stroking him, and fondling his balls too.

'You should see your hot little girlfriend and what she's doing to Jim,' thought Mel to Mark. 'She's sucking his big cock and loving it, and he is playing with both of our breasts at the same time!'

'Ahh, I wish I could see that. She had me quite turned on when you called her in there. We were going at it pretty hot and heavy. I'm just lying here playing with myself and trying to picture what's going on in there.' Thought Mark. 'I don't think I should go in there right now.'

Although Sherie's pussy was small, her mouth was not, and she eagerly took more and more of Jim into her mouth. She let it pound into her throat while sucking and stroking it with her mouth and hands. She really did like cock a lot, and this was a fine specimen. Her nipples were firm under Jim's manipulations and her pussy was getting even wetter than it had been when she came into the room.

Mel stroked her friend's pretty red hair, then felt her other breast. They were so round and full. Who wouldn't like feeling them? Lowering her hand, Mel caressed Sherie's bare leg up to the bottom of the teddy, and continued up under it to her sex area. Sherie was very aware of the hand and whose it was, and pressed her vulva into Mel's hand, begging for more contact. Mel responded by feeling her slit and the copious wetness there, and rubbed her clit to get her good and ready for the next step. Sherie didn't need much preparation since she was well prepared already from the session with Mark and the feeling and sucking on Jim's cock.

"I think you're ready for more. Are you ready to take him inside your pussy, Sherie?" Asked Mel.

"Yes, I am. I want it inside me, stretching me and filling me up. Mmmm. OK, Jim?" asked Sherie.

"I'm more than ready. You and Mel make me ready for anything. Let's get this thing out of the way, shall we." Said Jim, grasping Sherie's teddy and slipping it up and over her head.

"Very nice. You have a beautiful body, Sherie. I never knew it was so sexy."

"What about mine?" Teased Mel. "I thought you liked mine?"

"Of course I like your body. You know I do, so stop that."

"Thanks for the compliment. Now, how should we do this?" Asked Sherie.

"I think you should sit on him first. That way, you can control how much you take, and how fast you want it." Replied Mel, still holding up Jim's cock at the ready.

Sherie swung a leg over Jim and hesitated astride him, his cock right in front of her pussy now. Lifting herself up above it, she felt it's head press into her lips, and felt Mel pressing it up to meet her. The head went in easily. Breathing deeply and quickly, she lowered her hips and tried to relax as she lowered herself onto his big shaft, feeling her pussy stretched more than it had ever been before. She stopped, getting used to the stretching, and enjoying the feel of Jim's hands on her breasts, weighing them and tweaking her nipples. Mel's hand never left Jim's cock, and continued stroking slowly. The feelings of Mel's hand stroking him and Sherie's tight, wet pussy gripping his hard cock gave Jim the most intense pleasure he had ever felt.

In the next room, Mark could almost see what was happening. He could tell Jim was moaning and knew why. He felt, through Mel, just what she was seeing and feeling. Also, he felt how turned on Mel was getting when she slid a finger up her own wet box.

12