Summer Of Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel sucked all of Jim's cum off of his cock and put it back into his pants. She kissed him and looked up at Sheri and Mark, smiling at her accomplishment, not only from deep-throating Jim, but from making her friend, Sheri, cum too. She was happy and content. Well, almost. She hadn't gotten off herself, and neither had her brother. She'd definitely have to do something about that as soon as they got alone again, she thought. Mark felt those thoughts and echoed the same thing to her. He still had a big hardon from seeing Sheri masturbate and cum, while feeling Jim and Mel getting it on in the back seat too. They might have to pull over somewhere after dropping off Jim and Sheri!

'I'm having such fun, Bro, but I can't believe how horny I am all the time now. I just sucked off a big and wonderful cock and I can only think about when WE can get together.' Thought Mel to Mark.

'I know how you feel, Sis. I have the same feelings. I think I love Sheri, and it was so hot watching her play with herself just now, but all I can think of right now is getting my hands on YOU! Man, I hope this lightning thing never wears off, don't you?' Thought Mark back to Mel.

'I don't care what's causing it. I only know that I need you, and soon. Can you drive a little faster, please?' Thought Melanie.

Speaking up for all to hear, Mark said, "Guys, let's all make a vow like that Las Vegas commercial, you know the one that says 'Whatever happens in 'Vegas stays in Vegas'? Let's all make a vow that 'Whatever happens at the lake, stays at the lake.' OK?"

*

Did you like this story? Did you vote? Please tell me what you liked or didn't. Your emails and encouragement are much appreciated! I can't wait to see what happens next. Will a cousin from the city come visit and get involved too? Thanks, MagicFingers.

12