Summer Of Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Tammy?" He whispered, concerned about having sex in front of a virtual stranger only a foot away.

Mel looked over at the reclining Tammy, her lovely body glistening in the sun, and whispered, "She's asleep. Don't worry. We'll just be quiet and she'll never know."

Mel knew Tammy wasn't asleep because she could read her mind. And her mind was racing with thoughts of Jim's cock, and what she would like to do with it. And she was processing all the information her cousin, Mel had just conveyed to her about the sex and mind reading and all. It was a lot to take in.

Mel and Jim adjusted their position slightly so that Mel could insert Jim's hard member into her impatient pussy. It went in with ease. It still amazed him that she could be so snug but still take him so easily inside her. She rotated her hips back as he stroked inside her. Soon, they were in a comfortable rhythm and fucking steadily. He kissed her neck and shoulder, and her waiting mouth and tongue. It was good.

Back at Sheri's house, Mark "saw" and felt what his sister, Mel was doing out by the creek and had to have his girlfriend now! She had been sucking on his cock and had it very firm and ready now. He positioned her up on all fours and mounted her from behind, eliciting moans and gasps from her as his hard penis entered her steadily and fully. Leaning forward, he grasped both of her large hanging breasts, cupping and tweaking her nipples until they were as hard as his cock.

"Oh, I love having you inside me baby." Sheri moaned. "That's so good. Keep doing it just like that. Have you heard of a "G" spot? I think you're hitting mine and it feels great!"

Tammy, meanwhile, had heard and felt the commotion next to her and opened her eyes to see what was happening. Although she knew what it must be, the sight of it still startled her. Could her little cousin really be getting fucked by her stud boyfriend right there next to her? There was no doubt now. She was, and being fucked very well by the looks of it. Although she couldn't see much of Mel, she had a good view of Jim, who was holding up Mel's leg and thrusting in long, steady strokes while kissing her. She could see Jim's butt muscles tightening and relaxing over and over, and could see his tight balls when he pulled back. She couldn't just lie there. Now on her back, she felt her breasts, down her stomach, across her pussy mound until she found her awaiting little clit. She rubbed it in time with the strokes she was seeing in front of her. Sliding her hand lower, she spread her lips and inserted a finger into her awaiting slit. It was wet. She used the natural lubrication to finger herself and rub her clit with her thumb.

After a long time of steady fucking, Mark sensed he was near to cumming. "Seeing" his sister getting fucked with Jim's big cock turned him on even more. It was like a foursome almost. And he could "see" Tammy fingering herself too because she was thinking of the twins while looking at Jim's body from behind. With no warning, Mark blasted load after load of cum up deep inside Sheri's willing pussy.

Feeling her brother cumming, Melanie Started cumming too. Her body and legs tightened up and grabbed the large cock as it continued stroking inside her. She came over and over until all her nerves became hypersensitive and she had to pull forward away from Jim's cock. It startled him a little as she had never pulled away before. Jim had not came yet and was still hard as a rock and full of engorged blood, longing for release.

"Oh, baby, I sorry you didn't cum. I just got so sensitive that I can't take any more right now. I know you need release but I can't help you right now." Mel said.

"That's OK, Mel. I understand." Jim replied, although not really understanding.

"It's OK. I know how to fix it. There is someone next to you who really wants to touch and suck your cock. She'll be happy to help you, won't you Tammy?"

Jim rolled over onto his back, his pole sticking straight up to the sky, to see Tammy lying on her back nude with her hand in her pussy. "What? I thought you were asleep!"

"Oh, I'd be happy to help you Jim, if Mel doesn't mind." Tammy excitedly replied, not giving either of them a chance to change their mind or back out. She knew Mel wanted her to do this and she wanted to very much. Jim couldn't refuse, of course.

She released her fingers from herself, turned and propped herself on her other arm, and grasped the largest cock she had ever seen. It was wet and sticky with the same juices she had felt that morning on Mark's cock, and the same pleasant smell. She moved her hand slowly all over it, not believing the size and firmness of it, or that this was really happening.

Mel propped herself on her side so she could see what was happening. She leaned over and kissed her boyfriend passionately while pressing her firm boobies into his arm.

"I don't mind." She whispered into his ear. "I know you need relief and Tammy will take care of you. Just lie back and let her make you feel good, OK baby?"

Jim relaxed from the comforting words from his caring girlfriend. He really did need relief and Tammy seemed to be eager to please him, and herself. Her hand felt good stroking his cock. She realized quickly that this would require more than one hand and sat up cross-legged next to him so that she could use both hands. Jim checked her out. He saw her pretty white breasts hanging down under her arms as she stroked him with both of her hands now. She was taller than Mel, with shorter blonde hair blowing in the breeze, and her lightly tanned body showed soft skin, smooth and flowing down to her white hips and fit legs. His eyes went to the area between her spread legs where he could see a thin runway of neatly trimmed hair leading down to her puffy pussy lips and swollen clit. That must have been from rubbing herself, he thought. So, she wasn't asleep.

Seeing and feeling where Jim was looking, Mel whispered, "She's got a pretty pussy, doesn't she? I lied. She was awake and rubbing it the whole time while looking at your ass and balls. She wants you. Don't worry about me. You've satisfied me very well already."

Now, Tammy leaned over and licked the tip of his penis. Liking it and wanting more, she put her mouth over the head of it. The head was smaller that the rest of it so she managed to cover it completely, licking her tongue and sucking it at the same time. She wondered how Mel could take this so easily into her pussy and mouth like she says she does. Could she, too, take it all the way into her mouth? Well, she was going to try, that's for sure. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, Tammy lowered her mouth over even more of his staff until it filled her mouth completely. Her hands were still holding the bottom half and stroking it as she sucked the top half. She managed to move her head up and down, sucking his cock in her full mouth until she got the courage to try even more. Relaxing her jaw and neck, she opened up and took the head down her throat. It was all she could take, but it was plenty. She fucked his cock with her mouth and throat this way for a while. She loved it. Although it was very nice to him, Jim was used to Mel's method and he still wasn't ready to cum.

Tammy's wet pussy spoke through her mouth as she looked alternately at Jim and Mel for approval. "May I sit on it, please? Please, I need it so bad. I'll make you cum that way, I promise."

Her cousin and her boyfriend only nodded and smiled. That was enough. Tammy clamored up and straddled Jim's hips, positioning her wet vagina over his swollen pole.

She spread her lips with both hands and sat on his cock-head. It spread her opening and slid in with ease. Now for the hard part. The rest was progressively bigger and bigger.

She sat down more, taking a half-inch, then an inch, moaning out loud at the feeling of this cock stretching her like she had never felt before. But stretch, she did, and took more and more of him until the big cock was buried to the hilt inside her. She couldn't take all of him but he was taking all of her, filling her completely and wonderfully. It felt so good that she had a mini orgasm right there. That relaxed her more and heightened her senses also. She slowly rose up until only the head was inside her, then slowly lowered herself all the way down again.

"How does she feel, Jim?"

"Very good. Tight and wet, like you. You're the best, of course, but she feels nice."

"I'm impressed. I would have bet that she couldn't take you. Now let's see if she can make you cum."

Hearing these words turned Tammy on even more and gave her the resolve to give him the best fuck she could. She rotated her hips up and down, even managing to squeeze his cock with her trained cock-milking muscles gained from years of keggle exercises.

Sensing what was happening up at the creek, Mark had gained another boner! He was now on top and fucking Sheri who was lying on her back with her long legs wrapped tightly around his butt. He was going at it hard and fast while fondling and kissing her boobs and mouth.

"Play with my breasts, please?" Tammy pleaded.

Jim and Mel each moved a hand up in unison to hold and squeeze each of Tammy's breasts, tweaking her nipples until they were harder than erasers. She barely realized that her cousin was holding one breast. It didn't matter right now. The tingles were starting all over her body again and she knew she would be cumming again soon. She fucked Jim harder and harder, wanting to be sure to make him cum too, to satisfy him like he is satisfying her. She felt something warm, soft, and wet rubbing her right thigh. It was Mel, who had pressed her pussy over against Tammy's leg and was rubbing it against her, with her breast still rubbing Jim's arm and chest. This was not lost on Jim. It turned him on very much, having an almost-stranger riding his cock and his girlfriend helping her try to get him off.

Tammy felt the waves spreading over her as her orgasm started. It spread from her nipples to her pussy to her hips, down her legs, up to her head. She pumped as fast as she could, riding him hard, squeezing his cock with her muscles as best she could under the circumstances. It worked. She felt a big blast of sperm inside her vagina, then another and another as it mixed with her cum and ran down his cock. She came again as he filled her with his hot cum. When they were both spent, she practically fell off to the side, breathing hard, trying to get her breath again. Mel leaned over and started licking off the cum mixture from Jim's finally deflating member. She licked and sucked every millimeter of it, even lapping up the stuff that ran down his balls to his ass. They were finally sated.

Of course, Mark felt all this and he and Sheri came again too. They, too, were finally at peace and satisfied, at least for today. What would tomorrow bring? But tonight they would all rest well, and perchance dream up untold pleasures in unimaginable situations.

Did you like this story? Did you vote? Please tell me what you liked or didn't. Your emails and encouragement are much appreciated! Thanks, MagicFingers.

12