Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 08

Story Info
Indian aunt with big buttocks is groped, molested by nephew.
5.3k words
4.3
65.2k
37

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

Chapter 8 – The Return of Taiba

The second aunt is back

Author's note: This is a story of a cheating wife, of adultery, of incest. If that is not your thing, skip this story. And remember while incest and adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure, and has no other purpose. – Tarek Zia

I looked at my watch. A couple of hours more to go.

It was Monday evening, and I was alone in the cabin (or lodge, whatever you want to call it).

My eldest aunt – barey mamani – Shaheen had just left this afternoon, right after lunch. I always knew that she would have to leave. After all, she was the head nurse in the hospital and even though it was my chotey mamu's (younger uncle's) hospital, and Nadia was his wife, but Shaheen was the one who managed the nurses. She and Nadia had worked out the schedules, so that one of them could be away to spend time with me. But Nadia also had other duties, and thus Shaheen couldn't be away for too long. Hence this afternoon, after lunch, I had seen her off at the bus station, and now was back in the house. All alone.

I glanced at the watch. One hour and fifty nine minutes to go. Sigh – this was going to be a long hour and fifty nine minutes.

I knew I wasn't going to be alone for too long. It was shaping up to be a nice summer. The first two weeks I had spent with Shaheen. Then I am going to get to spend three weeks alone at the lodge with my majle mamani – the Middle Aunt – Taiba. My special and favourite aunt. And then I am going to spend three weeks with both of them – Shaheen and Taiba. And then finally three weeks alone with Nadia.

But for now, I was alone. And I was looking forward to spending some quality time with my special aunt – Taiba. My sweet, fat, chubby, buxom, big ass, golu, fair skinned with jet black hair to her hips, my naughty and slutty aunt Taiba.

Three whole weeks. I had been looking forward to this, especially after the way we had said goodbye, with Taiba rubbing my crotch area and me tweaking and groping her gelatinous buttocks. Yet, this afternoon as I bade goodbye to Shaheen, I felt sorry to see my barey mamani go. I could hardly believe what had transpired. Not every man gets to enjoy a few great days with a complete living fuck toy. A fuck toy that is his aunty.

I looked back to the time I enjoyed with my barey mamani, or rather my sex slave, Shaheen. That's right – my sex slave Shaheen. The transformation from my dominant, conservative, uptight aunt to a woman who was ready to do anything I ordered her to, had been astonishing, to say the least. It was as if a switch had been flicked in her, and she went from a strict domineering lady to someone willing to try all acts of debauchery. Some sort of floodgates had opened from the night she had given me my first blowjob.

I don't think there was any room left in the lodge where I had NOT had sex with Shaheen. I had fucked her mercilessly in her bedroom too many times to keep count. At first Shaheen wanted to change the bedsheets every time, but I told her the maid would suspect something if she did. So this OCD of hers had to go, and I would fuck her again once we had new sheets. In the end, she was simply resigned to the fact that the bedsheets would always be dirty as long as I was with her, in her, bonking her, and cumming.

We also shagged in the kitchen. Sometimes I would find myself unable to control my boner when I would come down and see her there, chopping vegetables with her ass shaking, and I would straight away lift her nightie and start ramming into her cunt. Shaheen also liked the kitchen, especially because it meant we didn't have to change bedsheets!

I fucked her in the living room often, especially if we were watching an English movie, in particular a raunchy movie. Many a times we would leave the movie unfinished as we humped like rabbits on the sofa. The same sofa where Shaheen used to give me blowjobs before, she was now spreading her legs (or her ass) for me.

I had also banged her multiple times in the shower. Something about entering the washroom while she was blissfully taking a bath, surprising her, and then taking her doggy style after she had sucked me to hardness.

One night I had even screwed Shaheen mercilessly in the backyard. It had started with us sitting on a mat on the grass, enjoying the clear full moon light on a nice balmy evening, and ended with me on top of her, fucking her like a bazaari aurat, her boobs helplessly fluttering around as I pumped my virile seed into her. And then I had turned her around and spanked her ass until her globes were bright red and she was crying for mercy. And then I had fucked her again, this time in her ass. All in the backyard, under the open skies.

She would not say no to anything. And if she did, I would just slap her a few times until she would acquiesce. It was quite remarkable how quickly I came to physically dominate her. It seemed Shaheen wanted this physical domination, and she craved it, and so she submitted to me. Not a single day went without me spanking her. And she was a complete, total slave. She never said no ANY time I wanted sex. And I wanted it often – and it seemed so did she.

Oh yes! My strong, conservative, orthodox, proper aunt had been my personal slave girl for these two weeks, and her body my own cum dump. I bonked Shaheen at will, fucked her, slapped her, spanked her, squeezed her, and blew my load in her mouth, on her boobs, on her face and used every orifice of hers thoroughly. In fact, the only time her body was not in danger of being ravaged by me was when the maid Pushpita was in the house. And even that didn't stop us that one time.

And now ... I had three whole weeks with Taiba to look forward to. My cock could hardly wait for Taiba. Even though I had JUST fucked Shaheen this morning, and then again before lunch.

Going back, or rather forward, to Taiba ...

I remembered the very first, FIRST time I had become fascinated with Taiba. Actually, she was the very first aunt – the very first relative – in fact the very first woman I was fascinated by in a sexual manner. Long before I appreciated Shaheen's tall figure, or Nadia's flirty nature, I was a fan of Taiba's chubby and voluptuous body.

If I try to pinpoint the one incident when it all began, I think it was once when my mother had taken me to visit their place. At that time we lived in the same city. I must have just turned eighteen or so. I remember my university application had just come through and I was happy – I was eager to share the news with my favourite aunt. And I loved visiting Taiba, of course. My buxom aunt loved having me around and was very free with me, letting me liberally hug and embrace and kiss her. But this visit was the first time, the very FIRST time, after which I started to have sexual fantasies of her and her big buttocks and her giant boobs.

Taiba opened the door and greeted my mother with a hug and a kiss. After my mum went inside, it was my turn to embrace my beautiful aunt. I wrapped my arms around her.

SMOOCH!

I hugged and kissed Taiba as usual. She was wearing a saree, with a lot of gap between the blouse and the petticoat, leaving a lot of her midriff skin (and her big navel!) exposed. My hands rested on the smooth white skin of her bare waist and my lips had pressed against her soft pudgy cheeks.

SMOOCH!

My uncle – my mamu – wasn't home, so my hands might have rested on her bare fleshy waist a little longer than usual. But of course I couldn't really kiss her multiple times as my mom was with me. I badly wanted to squeeze that bum, but rather reluctantly I let go of her.

Taiba asked us to take a seat in the living room. My mother sat opposite to me on the sofa and Taiba disappeared into the kitchen to make tea. After five minutes, Taiba came out of the kitchen with a tray containing a tea pot, some tea cups and some snacks. She then giggled at me and then bent down towards me to offer me some tea.

Oh, I still remember the way she bent down! It was as if this was happening in slow motion. The image had been burnt into my mind.

As I said, she was wearing a saree, but this was also the first time I was seeing her in a saree at home. Usually the sarees I would see her wear would be party wear at some weddings or other big occasions. Those would be gorgeous, expensive, heavy and designer sarees. This time she was wearing a simple and plain pink saree, very lightly draped around her chubby figure, and her light pink blouse seemed to be a size too small.

As she bent towards me, my eyes fell on the V-neck of her blouse, and her clearly visible cleavage. Her breasts were bouncing inside her blouse, and looked like at any moment one of them would pop out. It was clear that her blouse was struggling to contain her large melons. As she bent even lower to pour the tea in my cup, my eyes remain transfixed on her globes.

"You need some sugar, beta?" Her voice suddenly broke my reverie. I looked up, embarrassed at having been caught staring. There was a slight mischievous smile at the corner of Taiba's lips, but otherwise her stoic expression gave no clue as to if she had noticed me staring at her mounds.

"Er ... yes, Taiba mamani." I replied. I was embarrassed, and I felt my face go flush with shame. I had been staring at my aunt's breasts, and most likely she had seen me ogle her! What would she think of me! I felt myself blushing like a tomato.

"Chai without some sugar isn't chai, eh beta?" She said, as she carefully put two lumps of sugar in my tea, and stirred it, all the while remaining bent over and my eyes desperately trying (and failing) not to catch a peek. I tried not to stare but failed – and I saw that smile on my aunt's lips again, as she remained bent over, stirring the tea.

Oh, she knew very well what I was staring at! Taiba was no dumb woman. She was showing me exactly what she wanted me to see – her buxom cleavage!

At least that's how I would justify this to myself later.

Then Taiba stood up and turned around to offer tea to my mother, and when she bent over again this time I saw her big ass right near my face just only few inches away. I think this was the first time I noticed just how big Taiba's bum was. It was BIG! As she wriggled her buttock in my face (well, I exaggerate – she was merely bent over pouring tea for my mum with her ass in my face), I realized that my face was only half the size of her one butt cheek. She had a massive gaand! Oh, how so badly I wanted to kiss, squeeze and spank that butt!

Then she stood up, and this was when the cloth of her saree got stuck in her gigantic ass. If I had to pinpoint one moment – this – was the moment I realized I wanted that ass.

Taiba then poured one cup for herself.

"He has grown up so much, na?" My aunt said, taking a seat beside me. She was facing my mom so she could talk to her, but her hands were lovingly stroking my knees. "I remember when he used to ask permission to have tea, and we would scold him, saying he was too young. Now here he is, having tea with us big ladies!"

"Do you remember," My mother reminisced, "How one day we were watching a movie and then we caught him trying to make tea for himself?"

"Oh yes." Taiba laughed. "I remember giving him such a kaan dola! Made his ears red!"

"Aw, ammi!" I protested to my mother, blushing a bright red as both ladies laughed out loud.

"Oh, don't worry, Nazu." Taiba grinned. "I won't pull your ears now! You are a big lad now."

"No, Bhabhi." My mother remonstrated. "He will always be your little nephew. Feel free to punish him with a good ear pull if he ever upsets you. I give him a kaan dola even now, sometimes."

"Poor Nazu." Taiba lovingly patted my knee. "Now I have your mother's permission to pull your ears!"

I was already feeling a little embarrassed by this discussion. No one wants to be reminded of how they were punished in the past! So tactfully I changed the subject.

"Ammi," I told my mother. "Why don't you tell mamani the big news?"

"What news?" Taiba, curious now, looked towards my mum. "What happened? Did his university application come through!"

"Yes!" My mother beamed. "I am SO proud of him. And do you know, not only did he get admitted to the program of his choice, he also go full scholarship for the first year!"

My mother told Taiba all about my university admission and my scholarship. Taiba squealed in delight.

"Congratulations, Nazu beta!" She turned to me, cupped my cheeks with her hands and then kissed the tip of my nose.

SMOOCH!

"You deserve it for all of your hard work."

Taiba then kissed my right cheek.

SMOOCH!

"I am so proud of you, beta."

She then kissed my left cheek.

SMOOCH!

"You make the khandaan proud!"

"Er ... thank you, mamani." I hoped no one noticed the hard bulge in between my legs. I tried to position myself so it was less prominent. I could still feel the wetness of Taiba's saliva on my cheek from where she had kissed me.

My mother and Taiba soon were talking about various family matters, and my mind started to wander. I didn't move though, as Taiba's hands were still stroking my knees. After some time, my mother had to head back, but told me if I wanted to, I could stay at my aunt's for some time. My mother was having some friends over so in a way she was glad to get rid of me for some time. And of course, Taiba was delighted to have me (and I was delighted to stay!). A win-win for all.

We sat and chatted for a long time, my aunt's hands never leaving my knees. Her pallu had also shifted to one side, so her blouse's V-neck and her cleavage became more visible and prominent. I couldn't help but glance at it from time to time, and Taiba made no effort to straighten herself up, even as he hands remained on my knees. I noticed sometimes her eyes would glance at my crotch, and a very faint smile would light up the edge of her lips, but beyond that, she never showed if she had seen my hardness. After sometime I had to place a cushion strategically so my bulge wouldn't be prominent. As I did so, once again I saw a faint smile on Taiba's lips, but only for a moment.

"My dear mamani." I said, after some time. "I really have to use the washroom. Can I be excused for a few minutes?"

"Of course!" Taiba patted my knees and then stood up. Then she turned around and flashed a smile at me. "No. 1 or No. 2? Pee pee karna hain ya potty?"

"Mamani!" I gasped, my eyes going big in shock. Taiba grinned.

"Oh, beta. Go to the toilet in my bedroom. The other one in the common area has a malfunctioning commode, so you can't do potty there. That's why I asked. I have to call the plumber soon."

So I went there to Taiba's bedroom. I entered her washroom and closed the door. I was about to lock the door but then for some reason did not. I then urinated and relieved myself. After cleaning up, I stepped out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

And what a sight greeted me!

Taiba was in her bedroom, her back to me. Actually, she was bent over, AGAIN, so her full voluptuous buttocks were on display, with the saree still stuck in the crack of her ass. My heart stated to beat faster. Seeing her in that position, all I wanted to do was take out my cock and rub it against her big behind. I wanted to put my dick inside the folds of her buttocks and FUCK HER HARD.

Instead, I managed to calm my urges, tone down my horniness and see what she was doing.

Taiba was trying to open a suitcase that was lying on the floor. She was standing, bent over, trying to pull the suitcase open, but it was clear that there was something wrong with the latch. It was one of those old Samsonite suitcases that every Indian household seemed to have one of. So I took a deep breath, walked to near her and stood just behind her, my growing bulge just inches behind her pudgy ass.

In a very calm, innocent and respectful voice I asked, "What's the matter, mamani, is everything OK with the suitcase?"

"Arrreey beta!" She grumbled. "I wanted to take something out of this – but the latch is stuck!"

"Let me help." I said.

I decided to be bold and try something. You will notice that I have a lot of these moments – when I throw caution to the winds and go with my urges. Sometimes they backfire, sometimes they don't. This would be one of those moments and my heart was beating faster. I would either have a magical relationship with my aunt, or she would throw me out of her house.

I casually leaned on her. My crotch was now touching her ass crack. She could feel it. I could feel it. I then put my right palm on her right hand which was on the latch. At every moment I was afraid that she was going to scold me, but she didn't seem to mind. I gently placed my left palm on her ass cheek, as if to steady myself and her. My cock was already standing erect in her ass crack.

Then I grabbed her hand, and gave a hard whack with that hand against the latch. My own hand was cushioning her hand, while my other hand was on her bum. As we wacked the suitcase to open the latch, the movement at the same time made my cock press even more firmly towards her butt hole.

WHACK!

The suitcase popped open. Very casually, my other hand let go of her bum and I backed up a bit.

"Oh, beta!" Taiba was amazed. "You have become so strong!"

Then she turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a hug. Unable to help myself, I hugged her back and placed my hands squarely on her buttocks. It was a good, strong hug. I so badly wanted to knead those lumpy butt cheeks of her, but I restrained myself to just holding her by her bum.

Then my aunt, still wrapped tightly in my arms, leaned in and gave me a kiss.

SMOOCH!

"You are so strong, beta."

"Thank you, mamani." I replied, and then added mischievously. "Now I have to kiss you twice."

Taiba actually blushed, and then smiled and nodded. I thanked my luck – this was bliss! With my aunt still in my arms, I then pressed my lips against the smooth skin of her right cheek.

SMOOCH!

"Here's to my favourite aunt." I said. I then kissed her again.

SMOOCH!

"You are the aunt with the biggest heart." I complimented her, and then silently added, and the aunt with the biggest butt.

"Thank you, beta." Taiba giggled. Then she quickly kissed me again.

SMOOCH!

"Congratulations on getting into university, beta."

"Thank you, mamani." I answered. "But now I have to kiss you twice again."

My aunt looked at me, smiled, giggled and then nodded.

"Yes, beta. Kiss me."

I took my time kissing her. We were both lost in some trance. My hands were now slowing pressing and clawing her fat behind. My bulge was poking her in the front.

SMOOCH!

"You are such a sweet lady, mamani."

SMOOCH!

"Mamu is lucky to have you, mamani."

Oh fuck! Why did I say that? My aunt though merely smiled at me.

And then she leaned in and once again gave me a kiss!

SMOOCH!

"Congrats on your full scholarship beta."

I was flabbergasted, and my dick was very, very hard. I looked at her smiling face.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers
12