Summer of Innocence Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

There was a full moon, which presented me with a spectacular view of her tight little ass and fresh, protruding young pussy. I spread her cheeks and buried my face in her ass. My tongue found her moist slit, and my nose was pressed against her asshole. I flicked my tongue up and down her slit and then licked her little puckered anus.

I worked a finger up her cunt and lathered it with her juices. Then I replaced my tongue with my finger and worked it in her ass up to the first knuckle. My tongue went back to her pussy and found her clit. This was more than Emily could stand. She screamed out as her body trembled and juices squirted from her cunt all over my face.

I pulled her off the hood, leaned her over it, spread her legs, placed my cock at her opening and shoved it up he steamy cunt. Emily shrieked and had another orgasm as my cock slid inside her. I reached around and grabbed her little titties, pinching her nipples as I slammed my cock in and out of her tight pussy. Emily was out of control, having one orgasm after the next. Her juices dripped down my balls and smeared all over her ass and thighs. She caught her breath briefly and said she wanted to be on top.

I climbed in the passenger seat and adjusted it back. Emily sat in my lap facing the front. I helped her lift up her ass and move back until I was able to place my cock into her juicy fuck hole. Emily slammed down until she was completely impaled. She started riding me with abandon, lifting up until the tip was barely inside her cunt lips and then slamming herself down until my meat was buried deep in her gut. The tightness of her cunt walls soon milked me to the brink of a big cum, but I didn’t want to shoot inside her for fear of getting her pregnant.

I waited to the very last second not wanting to leave the tightness of her hot pussy until I had to. My balls churned with cum. My cock swelled inside her. Just before it erupted I pushed forward on her ass. The first blast erupted just before I cleared her pussy. A small amount of cum pumped inter her cunt, but most of it shot up the crack of her ass. I grabbed my cock and pointed it at her pussy.

Emily tried to slam her pussy back down on my cock. Instead of her pussy, her asshole hit squarely onto the tip of my spewing meat. The slimy cum on her ass, mixed with her slippery cunt juice, acted as lubrication. My cock popped through her sphincter and sunk about two inches up her butt just as I shot another powerful stream of cum.

Emily shrieked and tried to lift up, but my cock was too tightly embedded inside her. Still cumming, she slammed down again by reflex and my cock sunk another two inches up her butt. Cum was still shooting out of my cock, and I instinctively began thrusting up into her. By the time I had finished blowing my load all eight inches was up her bowels.

Emily must have adjusted to my cock by that time. She sat there trembling with my engorged meat still up her butt. Suddenly her body stiffened and jerked as this new sensation sent her off on another wave of orgasm. When she was finished we both just sat there catching our breath as I slowly deflated inside her.

“I can’t believe you put your thing up my other hole,” Emily said as she dressed. “It hurt at first but then it felt really good. I’ll bet you didn’t do that with Amy, did you? Oooo… I can feel your stuff dripping into my panties.”

“No,” I agreed, “it was my first time too.”

That seemed to make her happy. I drove her back to her house. She kissed me on the cheek and hopped out of the car to sneak back in the house.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers