Summer of Lina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My instinct was to carry her to the ground, to thrust on top of her and pin her down, but she wouldn't let that happen. Her legs locked against the railing and she tensed, ramming her body against me, still contracting; that extinguished the last of my self-control. I exploded; the feeling of my cum sent her into another wave of ecstasy and we clung together, locked in a helpless – powerless – embrace, our bodies heaving, her crying out as her body milked every last drop from my cock.

We stayed that way after the tremors had subsided, and then Lina lifted herself off of me. She dressed in silence, the rain still washing down her porcelain body in rivulets. I was spent, unable to move, and speechless. Even now she seduced me, every move of her body graceful in its calculation.

She walked toward me, barefoot, and pressed her lips to mine. Her lips were gentle, silken – as spellbinding as the rest of her – and she drew my lower lip into her mouth to deepen the kiss.

As she pulled away, that ever-familiar smile was on her face.

"Thanks for the bear," she murmured.

And then she was gone.

This time, for good.

12