Summer Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All part of the service." I wiped myself too. I didn't want to have to explain to Lisa why I had semen oozing down my leg.

"Do you and your date need a lift anywhere?" Decent again, we left the office.

"I borrowed Mom's car." The elevator was crowded. I reached for Daddy's groin and rubbed his cock through his clothes secure in the knowledge everybody was too closely packed in to see what I was doing. "See you in the morning, Daddy. Be nice to Mom." I kissed his cheek as we piled out of the elevator. Lisa was waiting by the door.

"Have fun, Sweetheart." We reached the main door. "Goodnight Lisa. Have a good weekend."

"Goodnight Mr Barrington. You too." Lisa said to him as he breezed on out of the door with everyone else.

"He will." I smiled apologetically at Lisa. "Sorry I kept you waiting. I had to wheedle some spending money out of him." I nodded in the direction Daddy had gone.

"Your father's really nice."

"And he's definitely going to have a good weekend. Mom's got a romantic evening planned because they have the place to themselves. I meant to ask you... Is it cool if we get ready at your place? Daddy said your father is our pastor and I wondered if maybe that was an issue?" In short, Cutie Pie, do your parents know you date other girls?

"Oh! No problem. I do live at home, but I have the summerhouse because Pops hates my taste in music. Besides," She added wistfully, "He's very good and not noticing things he wouldn't approve of."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go."

* * * * *

"Two virgin pussies in one day. You'd expect that to be fun, wouldn't you Daddy?" I was catching some rays by the pool with him. Mom's given up nagging me about wearing something when Daddy's home, which is a plus because now I get to be naked in front of him so much more.

They'd had a long talk about it last night while I was teaching dyke one-oh-one to a girl who had not the first idea about eating pussy. Daddy had cleverly suggested that since I walk around in my skin to shock them, the best way to deal with it was to ignore it.

"Lisa was a virgin?"

"Completely: Hymen and everything. Untouched by boy and girl alike. I wanted to take a photo of it because I've never seen one up close, but she wasn't up for it."

"But you filmed her?"

"Yes Daddy, you unrepentant pervert. I got your secret video of me eating your receptionist out. I didn't give her a rim job though. She was so naïve I figured she'd have no idea of the hygiene regime anal oral requires." I tossed him my bottle of sunscreen. "There's your excuse to touch me."

"So you didn't have a good time?" He squeezed some lotion onto my back and started to massage it in. Daddy has strong hands.

"I had fun, because she was so shy and innocent, but apart from her sweet tasting pussy, what is there? Her ass is out of bounds, I can't use toys because she wants to keep her hymen 'for when she marries' and she can't eat pussy worth a damn. She's just playing at being into girls, Daddy. I think she just wanted to do something to prove to herself that she's not completely under her father's thumb... Unlike me." Daddy had worked his way down as far as my backside and just pushed a slippery thumb right into my ass hole. "The sun doesn't shine there, Daddy."

"So everyone says. Have you finished ranting about Lisa?" He carried on down my legs.

"I guess so. It was just so disappointing; I don't think I'll bother again. I bet you had a better night than I did. What did I miss?"

"Meg was horny as hell. She's never actually asked for oral sex before: That was new. I took photographs of her too. I got some great extreme close-ups."

"And you didn't tell me this why?"

"You didn't ask. You were too busy grumbling about our Miss Scannell."

"But you actually talked Mom into making porn. That's important information." I was indignant. I should not have to wait two hours to learn news like that.

"I didn't talk her into anything. It was all her idea."

"What?" I sat up. This really was a big deal. Why did Mom want the photos? For who's benefit?

"She wanted to see what she looked like close up. We sat in the study and zoomed in on them for an hour. My favourite was the one of her ass in the air. I told her how gorgeous it looked and she said maybe one day..."

"I'll race you. First one up Mom's ass is the winner."

"What's the prize?"

"Mom's ass is the prize."

"Ok. You're on."

"What time did Mom say she'd be back?" It was high noon and getting too hot to sunbathe.

"Meg said she'd be back before lunchtime, but you know what she's like when she goes shopping."

"It's getting too hot for me." I stood up, stretching my arms high and arching my back. Daddy watched with evident interest. "I think I'll go have as shower before Mom gets back." I headed for the house, confident that Daddy would find it too hot outside too. "Daddy!" I called from the kitchen door.

"Yes Sweetheart?"

"When you come up, bring those chocolates you bought yesterday." Well? I did promise him. Daddy has really become an aficionado of the Hershey highway game.

* * * * *

"See how shy she is?" I had Lisa's video on my notebook.

"Hmm?" Daddy wasn't paying attention. He was too busy pushing Belgian chocolate truffles into my rectum and eating them as they came back out. He was going to ruin his lunch, but he was enjoying himself and that's always the important thing.

"Lisa? See how shy she is?" I was still pissed at her.

"She's got lovely tits. Oh, that is cute!" Daddy had stopped munching chocolate and was watching Lisa undress on screen. "You know, Sweetheart, all those blushes just inflame a man's desires." He rubbed his cock lengthways along my pussy.

"I'm a whore, Daddy. I know all about that trick. Lots of older guys like to fantasize they're corrupting an innocent girl. 'Oh, please be gentle with me...it's my first time...' but in their world, such girls are fast learners so you'd better be able to suck cock like a champion ten minutes after they've pretended to pop your cherry."

"So just you imagine her sanctimonious father watching this." Daddy's cock was hot against my ass now. "Would he blow his top and beat her for being a harlot, a jezebel, the whore of Babylon? Or would he beat himself off watching her very fine tush settling on your face? To some people, this is disgusting filth. Now how about a little of that innocent act for Daddy?" He was still rubbing his cock against my ass.

"Daddy, please don't... what if Mommy catches us?" I put on a 'shy little Lisa' voice for him. "Ooh, its too big, Daddy... You'll hurt me..." I played the innocent as Daddy pushed past the resistant ring and buried himself in my rectum. As he started a nice slow rhythm of strokes, we both heard the SUV pull up. "Don't you dare stop!" I hissed as Daddy started to pull out.

So instead, he speeded up, grabbing my hips so steady himself as he thrust harder and harder. I could hear the front door now.

"I'm home!" Mom called out from the hallway.

"I'll be right down, Mom!" I hollered. "D'you want a hand with the groceries?"

"No. Thank you."

We heard the door close and footsteps into the kitchen. Daddy hadn't lost his rhythm even once. I was impressed. Just being sodomized doesn't make me come. I didn't opt for rubbing my clit this time: We were in a bit of a hurry. Besides, sometimes it was good to remind him that it was ok to treat me as a whore – and who cares if a whore has a good time?

I worked my abdominal muscles, squeezing his cock inside me. The secret is to try to push him back out. Daddy unloaded his balls with his usual muffled grunt and pulled his cock free with an audible pop, like a cork out of a bottle of cheap wine. I quickly turned around to lick him clean, not least because Daddy enjoys watching his dirty little whore doing ass-to-mouth, but also because I wanted to make one last point about Miss Scannell. There's a serious humiliation element to this sort of ATM, which is probably why guys like it. A guy isn't thinking such big words but he does feel more manly, watching the bitch he just ass fucked sucking the last drops from his balls.

"I'd better get out of here before Meg comes upstairs." Daddy decided his cock was clean enough now and reached for his pants.

"One last thing, Daddy." I squatted, with my back to the headboard, cupped a hand right under my ass and bore down, squeezing his jism out again. As Daddy watched, I held it out for him to see properly - pearly white marbled with traces of fine Belgian chocolate – then I slurped it all off my hand, leaving myself with a sticky smile. "You don't really want me to behave like Lisa, do you Daddy?"

"Of course not, Sweetheart." He leant over for a cummy kiss.

"Say it Daddy. Tell me what I am." I love this bit.

"You're Daddy's little whore." He patted my butt cheek affectionately and slipped out of the door quietly to go and brush his teeth. Mom gets cross with him if she catches him eating chocolate.

I cleaned up quickly with wet wipes – a working girl's best friend – slipped on a white tennis skirt and crop top then went downstairs to help Mom.

* * * * *

"What does B look like?" Mom asked. Daddy was somewhere on the back nine and She'd just discovered the wonderful world of frotting. And believe me when I tell you there's more to good frotting than just rubbing two pussies together and trying not to kick each other in the face.

"I'll show you if you like. I have lots of pictures of her on my notebook. I'll go get it." I disentangled my legs from Mom's and clambered off the bed. In my own room, I took a moment to make damned sure all the incriminating stuff was in hidden files – I didn't want Mom accidentally finding out about Daddy, or my whoring. On a whim, I picked up the vanity case I keep all my fantastic plastic in. "I brought my toy box too." I plonked down on the bed and Mom sat up and settled herself beside me.

"How come you never showed me these when you first announced you had a girlfriend?" Mom asked while the notebook booted up.

"Because they're all pornographic. I don't have any PG pictures of Honey B, but I figure that now you know you like pussy, you should see what mine gets up to in Boston."

"...Ok." Mom didn't sound so sure she wanted to know that.

"Mom, I kept my lesbianism a secret from you for a long time because I didn't know how you'd react. Do I still have to keep secrets from you?" It's up to you, Mom, but I really want you to see B and me so please don't be chicken now.

"Yes...I mean no...Show me." Mom got flustered but got there in the end and that's what matters.

"Ok Mom. This is B." I brought up the first picture. I'd picked a folder of photographs Eric took of his birthday treat. He'd got new DSLR camera and wanted to play with it. That first picture showed B straddling him and leaning back, exposing her labia stretched around Eric's magnificent penis. He'd caught the moment when she climaxed. It was one of my personal favourites.

"Oh my." Mom stared. "She is beautiful. Is she...?"

"Coming? Yes. That's Eric she's riding. This was his birthday treat."

"He's..."

"Big?"

"Yes." Mom's response to Eric was typical. I don't know any woman who wouldn't notice his size before anything else.

"Biggest I've ever had. He's Jewish and we reckon it's a good job they cut some off, because it only just fits as it is."

"So you... fuck him too?" Mom really has a hang up about swearing.

"Oh yes. You'll see. I'm in the next picture." I pressed the cursor key for the next image: B and I both licking Eric's monster erection. Mom gasped.

Next was an image of us girls on all fours with our asses to the camera. Between our butts you could see us kissing. Next, the same ass shot but with our hands reaching back to spread our pussies for him. Mom didn't say anything. In the next couple, B was getting her ass hole poked with my tongue.

"Oh...Helen..." That shocked Mom.

"You've never done anal, have you?" I knew from Daddy that she hadn't.

"No!"

"Personally, I love it. See?" I flipped through a few images until I got to the ones of B fingering my ass. I had my knees up by my tits for a sequence of images that started with one finger then two, then three, four, all five and finally B's whole fist up my ass. The sight of my sphincter around B's wrist made Mom wince. "What?"

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"Not if you take it slow and use lots of lube. Watermelon flavour is our current favourite. Anyway, that's just foreplay for this." I pressed a key and Eric's cock replaced B's fist. "And this." Eric had pulled out of my ass and pushed into my pussy. "And this." My holes were gaping and empty and I was oozing semen. In the final picture, B was licking me clean – both holes. I closed the notebook and set it aside.

"I don't know what to say." Mom looked worried, troubled, but her nipples had crinkled up and there were other minute signs of arousal in her body language.

"So say nothing. Just let me try to broaden your horizons." I put my hand on her breast and urged her to lie back.

"Go slowly."

"I will Mom." I will. I'll go slowly enough to savour every moment.

As I eased apart her legs and let my tongue dance over her labia, I was already groping in the vanity case for my bottle of lube. Daddy was about to lose our bet.

With a drop of lubricant, my finger slipped into Mom's ass easily enough. I relied on the approach to virgins recommended by the Kama Sutra – Bite a virgin's earlobe as you breach her, to distract her from the pain of a tearing hymen. In this case I distracted Mom with some serious tongue on clit action while I worked a second finger into her rectum. When she came, it was cataclysmic. She yelled louder and longer than I'd ever heard her. When she sagged back on the bed, eyes closed but fluttering, I kept my fingers inside her.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Darling?" She opened her eyes and raised her head to look between her legs at me.

"May I?" I eased out my fingers, leaving her ass empty.

"Yes Darling." She closed her eyes again as I caressed her anus with the tip of my tongue, probing gently into its centre. She moaned softly. When all the lube was gone, I crawled up beside her and lay my cheek against her breast.

"Mom? That photograph of B licking cum out of my pussy? Can I do that to you some time?"

"You mean... after your father's...?"

"Yes."

"You want to lick up your own father's semen?" She sounded shocked again.

"Out of my own mother's vagina." I matched her language.

"We'll see." Mom stroked my hair and I listened to her breathing. I saw the future and it was definitely going to be a summer of love.