Summer of Love Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally tries to nudge Jill toward the nipple, but Jill laps the flat of her luscious long tongue just off the precious peak.

Sally looks Jill in the eye, and whispers, "Are you teasing me, baby girl?" wondering why she called this bitch "baby girl."

Jill looks at her, eyes misty, as she stretches her body upward, tilting her head so that she can pout her lips, just so, to kiss and capture Sally's half open lips, curve to curve. Sally smiles as her lips enfold Jills, urgently together they press and nibble and taste. Then a tongue flicks, and another licks, and the caverns of desire are open and full and irresistible under hot hungry mouths.

Jill pulls away for a moment, lips wet, swollen and whispers in Sally's ear. "You didn't kick me out. It didn't know I was in your bed until I woke up staring at your tit."

"You did more than stare."

"Yeah, your baby girl was hungry!"

She smiles and works her way down, kissing the long sweet neck on her way to Sally's chest and takes the big juicy nipple between her teeth and watches Sally squirm. She nips it, then a...lick, and again, a nip and--yes!--the lick: Eyes bright, heart hammering, each nip and lick build their mutual desire, pressing it into willing bodies, now fused together on the hot sweet edge of pain.

Sally reaches out and cups Jill's face, afraid of what those teeth and what those insistent lips might do--how far she might go--but don't you dare stop!

"God girl!" She hisses as quietly as the circumstances allow, amazed at how wet she is and how fiercely she is holding this wild girl.

Jill swirls her tongue provocatively around one nipple and then the other, enjoying the tease. A moan escapes Sally. She giggles openly, unable to suppress herself; it is all too much. She has never done this before: Not with a boy and certainly not with a girl. She doesn't even know any girls that do. She giggles again, What is happening to me!

We All Watch In Wonder

By now, of course--how could it be otherwise--we are all awake watching the spectacle of two girls struggling to stop: There they are in all their feisty hot glory, still licking, still kissing, no one asleep at all, the room redolent of sex.

We stare in envy at them. How saucy they look together in that narrow bed. Envy! How could this be, I think? This is somehow too close to my hearts' desire...and we'll soon find, our collective hearts' desire: Girls on our own, gone wild with possibility, here in our cozy attic where it seems anything can happen! Is their some love potion swirling in the air, just past the chill of restraint? Is this what sirens do?

Much as we'd like the show to go on, we can't hold in our excitement, as catcalls ring out laced with envy.

"Make up sex is the best!"

"Girl fight in my bed anytime!" This from Milly, her hand inside her see-thru nighty, a finger stroking her own big brown nipple.

"Look how long that tongue is..." I can't help saying, my face blushing.

Winking at me, Janie adds, "Jilly, sweetie, can we borrow your tongue, please! Pretty, pretty please!"

Sally struggles with the sheet twisted over her half-exposed body and finally manages to cover them both up. All we see then is an outline of the great two-backed beast. Except this beast is giggling and laughing and we're not sure maybe sniffling. It is still moving, as though one body is getting oh-so comfortable with that other until there is only one warm squishy body pressed against itself, inseparable.

I think about this again as I watch them become still, faking sleep, How? Anger and hate, joy and love, one side on the same coin, flip it once and "You're a slut and a whore." Flip it again and its a whispered "baby girl" fast upon the breast of the one you angered.

Now the light is up and we're all getting dressed. A naked Jill smiles shyly as she pokes her head out of the sheet and darts across the room to her old bed to get her things from the floor. Sally blushes, the sheet wrapped around her as she sits up and looks around the room. As the blush tints her burnished skin, she is beauty waiting basking in our knowing smiles and unmasked desire.

Up Sally goes, dashing to the bathroom across the room wrapped in a sheet like a ghost. Jill runs after her where they are forced to suddenly stop in the shadows of the little hallway. The bathroom door is locked. They can hear Milly in there humming a lively little tune. Sally leans against the wall tucking herself as far as she can into the shadow. Jill just shrugs. What's done is done and wraps her arms around Sally, holding on tight. Sally shakes her head wryly and does the same, pausing as the comfortable feel of the girl sinks back into her all-too-willing body. She smiles, not caring anymore what anyone thinks.

"So, Jillie, are we going steady now?" Sally smirks, stroking the long slim back.

"Maybe, if we don't kill each other first." Jill says and adds, "My stupid first boyfriend called me 'Jillie.' I hope you're better than him."

"If you promise not to tell, I have a secret."

"Tell!"

"Promise!"

Jill shifts her head, letting her cheek possessively follow the curve of Sally's shoulder, up along that wonderful neck she is so fond of until her lips are pressed tight against Sally's. Then she sticks out her tongue, swiping it slowly across the plump yummy before she says, "Yes, sealed with a kiss!"

They hear the toilet flush and know that Milly will be out soon. Jill taps her foot, a pantomime of impatience, "Spill!"

"You're it--my first--ah--adventure."

"Your first boyfriend, you mean?" Then she pulls Sally's hands to her chest. "These are not the boobies of a boy! They might not be big but..."

"Are you pouting?" Sally giggles, "I said, 'adventure.'"

"Because you're afraid to say, 'girlfriend.'"

"It's only been one night. We don't know each other."

"Not love at first sight?" Jill asks, staring into Sally's eyes as she slides her hand down Sally's smooth abs, oh so slowly with stops and irresistible starts, and down some more, until it is almost there (where it hasn't been before, truth be known, for either of them). As fingers slip down to feel wet panties, Sally's eyes narrow and a hiss escapes her lips with the first touch of hesitant fingertips find curly, damp hair.

"Jill!" She says and wants to push her hand away, but she is distracted. It's not just those exploring fingers, it's the girl's hungry piercing eyes--so serious, so intent, yet she feels somehow innocent. Until...

"Your pussy believes in love a first sight." Jill says, thrusting her wet finger in deeper, until she can feel the wet folds.

"Thanks!" Sally barks, the mood broken, and pushes Jill away embarrassed by the emotion that almost carried her away. As the door opens, she slips by Milly into the bathroom. She doesn't see Jill's frown, nor her misty eyes, and of course she can't hear Jill say to herself, "Why do I always fuck things up?"

Milly steps aside for Sally, thinking she must really have to pee. Then she sees Jill. Sees the stricken look on her face, but can't stop herself from saying, "Lovers quarrel already?"

"You're next, bitch!"

"Bring on that hungry tongue of yours, cunt, I can't wait." Milly says by reflex. Where she comes from insults are always answered by greater insults.

Jill stares at the Latin girl. She sees the now sharp rise of generous breasts beneath the Milly's see-through nightgown, see's the fire in those dark eyes. Jill runs her fingers through the thick dark luxurious hair she admires. Milly stares at Jill as she realizes these are the same fingers she saw down in the black girl's pussy. She pulls Jill's hand from her hair and sniffs the fingers.

"Pussy!" She says and turns on Jill.

Careful now that she doesn't lose a finger, Jill puts her fingers lightly on Milly's lips, "Lick them clean, girl. You know you want to." She adds to egg her on.

Suddenly, Milly is so turned on by the tension, by the familiar musky smell and, up close, by the girl's hot eyes. Fight, flight or fuck? She pauses, the heat rushing through her, and slowly sticks out her tongue to lick Jill's fingers.

Jill groans and pushes the girl against the wall by the bathroom door. She fits her body against the girl's fleshy curves, thrusts her knee between willing legs, and there in the rising hotness wiggles her thigh against Milly's captive pussy. Milly is still licking her fingers, startled by the sudden press of Jill's body. I thought she'd be all boney, she thinks before the pressure against her pussy drives away thought.

Meanwhile, Sally comes out of the bathroom to find the two girls glued together. She watches as Milly stops licking Jill's fingers to kiss her so-called girlfriend feverishly. Well, that was quick, she thinks. Better watch my heart around these girls.

Out of the corner of her eye, Milly sees Sally staring. She can't help herself. One surprise deserves another, she thinks as she reaches out to pull Sally toward her.

"I just tasted you on your girlfriend's finger. Now I want the real thing." Milly says as Jill puts her arm around Sally to keep her from bolting, to reel her in closer. Now they are all pressed together. Sally is swept along, shocked by this latest development. She wonders what Milly is talking about until she blushes, remembering those finger's and how wet they were.

"She's not my girlfriend," Sally says and pinches Jill on the cheek, not too hard but with a twist so Jill knows she's pissed.

"You can twist my titty like that all night long," Milly laughs and snakes her arm between their warm bodies until her hand can squeeze Sally's breast. Out of the corner of her eye, Jill watches oddly jealous as the hand that's not hers caresses the girl who's frowning at her, but what can she say as her tongue wanders around the mouth that's not Sally's.

Sally can't move: the girls pressing in on her, those fingers toying with her breast, their lips every which way kissing. What the fuck! She thinks again, surprised at her curse. It gets worst. Jill turns from Milly and kisses Sally passionately. With wily lips and darting tongue, Milly leans over to join them, as if to say, one for all and all for one. Sally can't help but open her arms to enfold both girls, hugging them as their lips kiss and pout, pressed together like gold fish feeding.

Janie and I stare, helplessly. Maybe I should say hopefully as I feel Janie move over to me, her eyes never leaving the feasting girls, her cheeks almost as flushed as theirs, and timidly takes my hand.

Glancing at the clock above their heads, Jane giggles. "Wow, we're all gonna be late!"

Sally steps back and looks at the time, "Not me! I'm just a virgin as you like to say. Virgins can't afford to be late!"

Jill's wet lips twist into a grin, "Me too!"

Milly drops her hand to pat Sally's butt affectionately, "We'll catch up later!"

More giggles. And there we go again, all pressed together for yet another hug as Janie and I join them.

I'm getting to like these hugs, Sally thinks and squirms--yes, even seductively--as her hips push against my center just as my hand takes its turn to stroke their firm curve.

"Everyone just loves to touch my ass," Sally muses as she watches the gleam in my eye. "You, too, Julie!" and winks, making me shiver.

Ballet Babe

So ends another day at work but not without incident. Our lateness went all but unnoticed, just a knowing smile from Collie. The high point was the pirouette of beer, as we've come to know it.

Jill, tray in hand, playfully weaves through the tables as she heads for her customers. She balances a full pitcher of beer and four glasses. Sally and I like to watch her thin almost bony bod weave through the tables with such unexpected grace, but now we're staring at the big 48-ouncer teetering on her tray. (We usually try to hold the big pitchers separately, especially the clumsy among us.)

Sally tenses as Jill sidesteps a chair only to veer too far to the right least she drench an inattentive customer whose chair is leaning back too far. Suddenly, the tray shifts and the pitcher tilts. Holding her breath, we watch Jill reach for the awkward pitcher as it slips away and crashes, glass shattering, luckily most of it landing between two unoccupied tables.

The wave of suds drenches Jill's shoes. She's shocked, standing still and forlorn in a puddle of beer, pink with embarrassment. At least she was able to right the tray to avoid more damage.

"No problem, baby girl," Sally whispers, gently moving her friend to one side as she corrals the broken glass and beer into a puddle with a squeegee. "Saved the glasses!" she adds with an encouraging smile. "Go get a refill; I'll finish here."

Jill looks at Sally, her jaw tight, her eyes misty...and then we hear the serenade. One of the regulars has a ukulele and sings an impromptu ditty:

Ballet babe,

My waitress, dear!

Swirl your lovely hair

And dance with the beer

Pirouette by the chair,

As we sing your song,

Ballet babe so fair!

The customers all clap. Blushing even more, Jill manages to give her audience a bow.

"Happens to the best of us, no blood, no worries; hell, you even got a song," Collie says as she shakes a friendly finger at the songster and goes with Jill to get a new pitcher. Handing her another tray, she smiles, "Best to get back on the horse immediately."

Later, back in the attic, Sally finds Jill sitting on her own bed, leaning against the wall, fuming. They are alone for once, having left early.

"So, what's up ballet babe?" She teases oblivious to just how cranky Jill is.

"Fuck you! Fuck you all! You can have your goddam bed!"

Sally sees her mistake and sits down on the end of the bed and grabs Jill's feet before she can hide them under her too-short nightie.

"Can't cry over spilt beer and customers that serenade their favorite ballerina." She says as she strokes Jill's feet firmly from ankle to toe, and back gently from toe to ankle, and again, with each pass pressing her fingers, here and--oh, my, there--along the soles of her feet, calming her. She keeps on stroking, her eyes peaceful, not a hint of judgement.

'That fells good."

"Hmm..."

"Sorry to be a bitch!"

"You are a bitch, baby girl! I was shocked to see you kissing Milly right after..."

"Right after what?" Jill teases; her feet feel so good.

"Right after you touched my pussy!"

"That's what that hot wet thing was, huh?" Jill teases, her mood suddenly light as she looks at Sally and watches her frown until she realizes the tease.

"I thought it was your hot wet thing 'til I saw your tongue down Milly's throat."

"She was there when you ran away."

"I ran away to pee."

"You ran."

"Yeah, I ran. Your finger there was just too much too soon, baby girl."

"Baby bitch is now your baby girl, huh?" Jill teases, smiling, glad they are making up. Glad she is rescued from her bad mood.

"Maybe..." Sally is suddenly burning hot, filled with desire, still hungry from their morning flirt. Where she is sitting, she can see under Jill's nightie. She can see the blond bushy hairs nestled there in the wonderland of pale white thighs.

Jill follows her gaze and parts her legs, just enough.

"You see anything good, Sally? Something yummy?"

"God, you're gross!" Sally says taking in a sharp breath, but still stares.

Jill, eager to accommodate, opens her legs wider, "All yours, sweetie!"

Sally pulls Jill's legs back together. "Quit! You're just a white trash tease, how can I depend on you!"

"That hurts!" Jill says. Her eyes look sad, her head hangs, until she laughs. "What if I'm just your white trash girl?"

"I...I..."

"I want you to depend on me. Like I felt today when you moved me away from the mess and cleaned up after me...like I really was your baby girl. I like the way you say it in that husky fuck-me voice of yours."

Sally, feels the pressure build in her chest, feels the frisky pulling her. Without a word, tears and desire overflow. She flings herself on Jill. Wraps shaking arms around the girl. Presses hungry kisses all over her exposed skin--her ears, her cheeks, her neck, her lips, especially her lips. Sally shudders, planted in the deep lusty earth of her woman, lip-to-lip, her whole body now content all along the warm expanse of Jill. Then her hips begin to really move...

Naturally, as though timing their arrival at the best possible moment, the rest of the girls clammer up the stairs, their tired feet and weary arms suddenly energized by the sight of their favorite entertainers at it again. This time they sit on the nearest bed, all in a row, and clap,"More! More!"

In the hallway, we later discover, Collie stands in the shadows watching, watching how enchanted they've already become. Collie thinks of Her, of how proud she will be of her proteges, how she will reward these girls, how soon the heat will have them swooning in their summer of love.

Janie calls out over the clapping, "Girls gone wild, again! Show us the pussy!"

Sally giggles, despite the interruption--could I really have gone that far! "Ok, Jill of the short, sexy nightie, Janie wants to see you!" Then she moves to one side and lifts Jill's nightie.

Janie walks over to the bed and pats Jill, fingers lingering in the sticky blond hair she finds down there, "Nice kitty, come to Mama."

Not to be out done, Jill takes Janie's other hand and puts it under Sally's pushed up skirt and says, "Feed your kittens!"

Janie rises to the challenge and straddles their legs. Luscious even in her wrinkled pirate uniform, she sits, her butt settling on their thighs, leaving only their outer legs to squirm, as squirm they do. She smiles, eyes flashing and leans over them with her long arms and curled fingers to feed her slippery kittens.

The girls lie shoulder to shoulder, the black and while, their flesh slick, muscles taunt, glistening, as they race uncontrollably forward, captive under the fingers of their tormenter, innocent eyes staring in fixed wonder at the other as they cum together in ragged moans. Jill, her flushed cheeks trembling in the afterglow, watches Sally catch her breath, face shinning, lips parted, panting. She strokes Sally's face and they lean together to hug and kiss, to swoon in carefree disarray.

Later at bedtime, as Sally hears the faint pat of feet and feels her ballet babe snuggle in close, she turns to welcome her, "Guess, we were waylaid by Janie. Maybe its better to wait, you might do something you regret."

"Why?"

"You said you wanted to depend on me. What if we're...you know...not compatible?"

"You mean...because I'm white trash and you're an uppity black bitch."

"Not exactly that--I'm really sorry to call you names, slut" she giggles, 'but this uppity bitch, as you say, might have some trouble introducing you to her, ah, friends...or anyone...like her...my sisters."

"What about me? How am I going to bring you home to my trailer and not have Pa hustle out that shotgun from behind the rusty door?" (Jill exaggerates; she lives in a 10-room McMansion with mountain views. She can't wait to surprise Sally, fuck her parents if they stop them from sleeping in the same bed!)

"Jesus, stereotypes are stupid, aren't they!" Now they are giggling and tickling each other, relief adding to their hilarity, try as they might to suppress it.

"You better shut up," says a male falsetto voice with a distinctly Cuban accent, "before I send Janie to finger-fuck you to sleep!"

Then we hear another giggle, "God, Millly, I'd love to but my fist is stuck in your puss."

Now we all laugh until finally, I say to them, "Can we please have just a little quiet time? I'm so tired!" As I drift away, grateful for the silence, I hear a whispered, "Sorry Julie."

And Janie Meets Julie

The still morning, the gray light rising, Sally snuggled deep around Jill. What now, I wonder, looking at their cuddled shapes, thinking about how sex seems to have invaded our loft, causing our bodies to hum like some well-tuned engine ever ready to race. It's not long in coming. Janie sees the glint of my half-open eyes and slips out of Milly's bed. Under the covers she snuggles until her body is pressed against mine, yummy warm hips, tucked flush together with mine as I tremble like a leaf before the storm.