Summer of Love Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julie, isn't it time we got together. Allow me to introduce my...hand!"

Then no more waiting, wondering, wanting, as under the elastic, down the valley of my belly, comes the smooth hot palm and the outstretched fingers with teasing tips like lightning rods electrifying my pussy. After days of nervy anticipation, no longer an outsider, a curious observer, I writhe under their unrelenting touch, now so wet with me--soaked!

Maybe even Janie, she must be, like me, wet...I wonder if I dare...

I turn and see her face, glistening, eyes, endless and deep. I taste the salty beads of sweat long her check, trailing my tongue--full and flat and fine with wonder--to the rise of her breast, tasting the curves of her tit 'til I nibble the hard nipple. When she moans, digging deeper into me, up I go in delirious gratitude to bury my tongue between her lips. I tease, my body quivers, shakes, so close and closer still, sensing it, she strains harder buries slippy fingers even deeper, stretching me until I explode before her eyes—10,000 tiny stars everywhere as off I ago, too intense...there! No more! More! That pealing squeal of delight, that squeak...could it be me? I...

Felled in the heat of passion, Julie's on the floor, her arms flung out like a bird on the wing. Milly grins and knells beside her, lightly tracing her arm, nails teasing the flesh. Julie moans.

Milly winks at Janie, "We should do a porno. We need a title and a shot of us girls sprawled out half naked. The marquee'll read Hot Girls on the Beach, or Birds of Feather Come Together, or my favorite, Love Is Just a Lick Away."

By now Julie is conscious: sure enough, her body hums. She feels like purring. Rubbing her legs against Milly as every silky sensation calls for more, she says, "Why not just, Summer of Love?"

Across the room, Sally and Jill giggle, 'We like it, 'Summer of Love!' Janie can be the director and Julie the star.'

"This movie's an ensemble," they hear Collie say, as she steps into the room, "And you are all the stars! You'll meet the director soon enough."

Summer of Love, Chapter Two

Milly's Surprise

"See!" Jill says, "Another mystery. Every time Cassie shows up, she stirs the pot. She'll say something weird, then off she goes, smiling like a shark. I want to grab her and holding on 'til she spills."

Sally smirks, "What'ya gonna grab, Jillie?"

"Let's see..." Jill touches Sally, fingers digging into her panties. "Here! Should slow her down, don't ya think."

Sally squirms, still not use to the sudden intimacy of her girlfriend—really of any of them. They've all gotten so randy lately, boundaries disappearing as fast as their modesty.

Early yesterday morning, as Jill lay sleeping, she interrupted Milly in the bathroom. The door wasn't even closed. Eyes glazed, busy fingers deep in that dark forest of her bush...

'Oh, wow!' Sally says, staring not yet able to turn away. 'The door was open.'

Milly grabs hold of Sally's arm, her fingers wet with... Sally shudders at the memory as she recalls the urgency in Milly's voice, 'Don't go! Please! Just hold me. I'm so close.'

Sally still doesn't know why she stayed. Why she stepped all the way into the small bathroom and closed the door, even locking it. Nor why she settled her body close to Milly and held her, stroked her sweaty hair, and when panting turned to moans, slipped her arm down Milly's nightie to cup her heaving breasts and pinch a taunt nipple.

With a guilty shudder, Sally does know why she stayed for what came next. The fire was lite, Milly burning bright, her wet hands pushing Sally's nite gown up over her hips and sliding her cheek this way and that across Sally's superheated skin like a damned cat its catnip, nudging her chin into the tuck of her breast, tongue oddly attached to its curve and crease plump against eager lips.—She's teasing me, Sally's thinks until Milly settles between her trembling thighs, her bright eyes looking up at Sally as she wiggles a long pink tongue.

Sally doesn't want to dwell on what (or who) came next, because now she must confess her...ah...shortcoming (that word again, I'm obsessed) to Jill. Yes, Jillie and Milly did have a moment, but well, they roped her in, pressed her to themselves until, really, it made no difference: they were altogether, you could say, in the flesh of the moment, just another boundary shed—no jealousy?—God, I hope it stays that way!

Sally's propped up on a pillow reading, but distracted by Jillie snuggled against her tummy, the pillow covering her head. She slides her hand under the pillow and plays with Jillie's ear, her fingers following its delicate folds.

"Quit! Quilty girl!"

"It was just so hot... Milly so desperate to get off. I had to help."

"She is pretty hot, isn't she? All that unruly black hair swirling here and there. Kind of hypnotizes you, doesn't it."

"It was her eyes, they reminded me of you. So intense, like this moment is all there is. Its like her force field sweeps you up." Sally says.

"Force field, huh."

"Just saying..."

"Just saying, you like miss force field tonguing your pussy?"

"No...I mean yes...in that moment, you know."

"Yes," Jill says, "I know the moment when things get carried away."

"So, we're good?" Sally asks as she toys with Jill's ear.

"Soon."

"What'ya mean?"

"I mean soon, Force Field."

"Fuck you!" Sally says, exasperated.

"Ow! You pinched my ear."

"Want me to kiss it where it hurts, bitch?"

Jill, softly, "Please?"

Sally slides down from her perch and buries her head under the pillow where Jill hides. She strokes her face, surprised to find wet eyes. All she knows to do is kiss and kiss her girlfriend, lips wet with tears, sighs filled with sorry, and fingers stroking, gently holding her like a chalice, a grace to partake, someone too special to ever lose.

"I love you, too." Jill says, her lips freed at last. "I know its this place. It's not normal...how come its just us girls, bound together by sex. I mean I never touched a girl before you. Even Julie, so straight, moaning like there's no tomorrow under Janie's amazing fingers."

"Yeah," Sally sighs, "Just two weeks and we've all gone crazy about girls and their bodies and their hair—"

"Don't forget pussies, bitch!"

"That, too." Sally admits.

"Are you obsessed with Millie's black hair down there, kind of mysterious, like a forest?"

"Maybe... I'm just being honest...yours is the only one I'm really trully serious about. Just so you know."

"My what? Say it girl!" Jill says as she leads Sally's hand between her legs, to the wetness there.

"Wow!" Sally says, "First you cry and now your tears are down here."

"I'm wet for you...and...well your surprise."

"What surprise?"

Jill just smiles.

Later that night when everyone is asleep Jill nudges Sally on the bed they've come to share. (No midnight steps to snuggle, now they just lay down together and say goodnight to their roommates.)

"Jill?"

"It's me!"

"Who else?" Sally is still half asleep.

"Wake up!"

"Waa?"

"Come on, don't complain, your surprise is waiting."

Sally's worried about this so-called surprise, wondering what revenge her girlfriend has in mind, worried that she might overreact and make things worse, now they've made up...what more?

The breeze from the ocean rustles the curtains, fog's out tonight, the air misty and mysterious, like some impending something out there wanting in.

Jill gets Sally to her feet, "Ok, missy, one foot after the other, please."

Sally suppresses the obscenity that pops into her mind as she's forced to stand, slightly weaving, while Jill holds her hand, urging her down the steps.

"Where we going?"

"To your surprise."

"This better be a good surprise or your ass will feel it."

"My ass?" Jill giggles, sashaying a bit.

"Yes, m'm, right where I kick it."

"You want to lick it?"

"Kick it, bitch!"

Jill is giggling, trying to keep quiet, but failing as she teases her friend.

They're on the porch, Jill sets Sally down on a chair facing ocean and stands behind her, hands massaging her shoulders, gentle then hard, here—ah—there!

"That's nice! You could have done that upstairs. I'm glad you're not mad at me."

"I'm not mad. We all know how hot and unpredictable our Milly is."

As if on cue, out of the dark Milly appears, stepping from the fog like a vampy ghost with attitude.

"Am not!"

"Didn't you attack my virgin girlfriend?"

"If she's a virgin, I'm a nun. How many times I see your skanky blond hair buried between her legs?

"Jill may look skanky, but she's really a nice girl."

"Does she taste nice—like you!"

"I got carried away." Sally blushes.

"You sure did, babe. I liked it. I want more."

"More?"

"More hot chocolate!"

Sally looks at Jill, "This is my surprise?"

"Our surprise. Milly wants to take us down to the water. She's being all mysterious like Collie, says we'll understand then."

"You're serious? In the middle of the night through that weird fog?"

"We talk about it all the time, how everybody is horny, how there's no boundaries and no men, just girls we can't keep our hands off." Jill pauses, then giggles, "Especially, you!"

"Us!" Jill adds, her eyes urging Sally on.

"Yeah...us, I hope, you know what you're doing," Sally mutters.

"So, Milly, show us your surprise," Jill says. "And you better not be fucking with us."

Milly grins, "When I'm done, fucking will be your miracle come true." And turns to lead them to the water's edge.

Milly tells them to hold hands and to watch their step as she leads them up along the path to the rocky cliffs that surround the beach.

"It's narrow by the cliffs. Be careful, we're just going to climb a little and then go back down the other side to the water."

"It's high, Milly!" Sally says, breathless at the sound of waves crashing on the rocks too far beneath her feet.

"Just around this bend."

"I've got your back. Not many mountains in Jersey, huh?" Jill kids.

"Just a city girl, only mountains I know are escalators."

"Just hold my hand without breaking my fingers, and don't look down."

"Not much to see in the dark." Sally says, but suddenly there is. A shifting phosphorescent glow, body-like, float in and out of the mist below.

"Did you see that?" Jill asks, distracted.

"The glow! Looks like something big, maybe a dolphin?"

"Or a mermaid," Milly giggles, her voice hesitant, like a child afraid of the dark.

"You Ok, Jillie?" Sally asks when her hand comes up empty.

Then the scream, as into the dark Jill falls, cursing.

Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh God! Sally pants as she jumps out as far as she can to avoid the rocks. The water engulfs her: It's so dark how in the fuck can I find her...

Suddenly, she feels a hand flat and firm and warm on her tummy, buoying her up, steering her, propelling her forward.

She hears familiar curses! Closer! Jill's arms splash desperately—too scared to swim, all force but no movement, exhausting herself.

"Jill!" She yells, but before she can reach her, Jill is lifted out of the water, legs kicking, arms flapping. Silvery, glowing hands hold tight to her hips effortlessly holding her aloft as her struggles subside.

Sally finds herself floating on her own. She suddenly feels--what--ease! Nothing to fear from the water or the rocks or the darkness. Jill stops floundering. The hands that held her are gone. The ocean calms. Now she floats on still water like its her swimming pool. Sally puts her arm under Jill's neck as much to keep her head out of the water as to cling to her friend. They swim to shore, the waves mirroring moonlight through the mist.

Jill looks at Sally in wonder. Just the fact that her girlfriend jumped into to get her and then the other... Oh! Strong warm hands, cupping her hips and lifting her like a trophy until Sally got to her.

Sally looks at the cliffs looming above them. She can't believe she actually jumped from that gray rock, the one the show-offs dive from when they get up enough nerve.

Milly smashes through the water to reach them, crying, "I didn't know it was so slippery... I'm so sorry, mis amores, you could've drowned. Oh fuck, I'm sorry!"

"Guess falling off a cliff isn't the surprise, huh?" Sally hugs Milly, one arm fast to Jill, as she tries to distract her, her own panic long since vanished in the calm.

"We're good." Jill adds, "but I ruined Sally's surprise. I had to go and fall into the ocean. Milly and I were going to gang up on you and seduce you. I wanted to show you...show you, you know, no jealousy, by sharing you with Millie."

"You still can!" Milly says, relieved they're still speaking to her. "Over there in the grotto, we can go there now. The tide is out. Janie took me once. Something about it made me so horny. I came so much, Janie almost had to carry me home."

"That's where we're going?" Sally says.

"Janie and I didn't see a mermaid. Just the glow. Janie said it was from little phosphorescent sea creatures."

"Little creatures with glowing hands and arms strong enough to lift Jill out of the water, Millie?" Sally asks, not even bothering to mention her own encounter with the warm hand on her belly.

"Guess you didn't see that, huh, honeybun?"

"I saw something in the fog..." Then Milly smiles, "You called me honeybun!"

And giggles at Jill, "I must be something good to eat!"

"Yeah, Millie!" Jill smirks, "But no nibbling without me and no sneaking in the bathroom."

Millie hugs them. Her shirt gets soaked, she steps back to see their shining faces and kisses them. She grins, happy they're all in one piece—amazed at how mellow they are and not running away as she feared. She kisses them again. She can't stop, her relief is too much! Kisses! Kisses! Kisses! She can't stop touching them. Her sassy friends are alive and at it again.

"Get these wet things off, chicas. Can't wait to see Sally naked. She always running around like a ghost wrapped in a sheet."

"Must'a seen something, your face being buried in her pussy and all." Jill says...

Then, there at the bottom of the inlet the blue light glimmers from the cavern tucked back in the rocks. They feel it welcoming them like a secret friend playing hide and seek in the fuzzy blue.

Sally points. "Our glow!"

"My mermaid!" Jill says, shivering, still in the wonder of it, "She saved my life, just like you did Sally! We have to thank her."

Her

"Into the dark we go, don't know, don't know..." runs the odd refrain in Sally's head as they follow Millie down the path to the grotto and the blue light glimmering behind the dark waters at its opening.

She can see a fuzzy shape retreating, floating into the rocky channel. Jill is just ahead where Sally can keep an eye on her. Jill stops when she sees the shape retreating. Sally snugs her arm around Jill's belly, her palm holding her middle. Just like the mermaid did, she thinks. Jill presses Sally's hand.

"Is she hiding? Could she be shy--shy like us?"

Sally smiles. Shy is not how she would describe her. On the other hand, she knows herself to be reserved, even wary. She remembers Jill hiding under the pillow worried, crying about them and realizes shy is fine, even fitting for both of them, and as she watches Milly hesitate and turn to them, shyness may even be fine for their rambunctious friend.

"Coming?" Milly asks, her voice a whisper.

Sally and Jill put their arms around her and whisper, "...we'll go in together. She won't hurt us. I think she wants to be close to us." Sally doesn't add the other part of her intuition, the part that says we will be down under, down deep under her spell--more than ever before.

In the grotto, they follow a flat ledge deeper into the hollows, the silvery blue water leads them until deep in the grotto they come into a vast room and a shimmering pool. The rock path turns soft with spongy moss. Arching rocks reflect the sparking blue light that radiates from the water. By now, they're quivering with anticipation.

'I've never gone this far inside. It's brighter than before when Janie brought me," whispers Milly, she's shivering in the warm night air.

Like a whisper, Jill is inspired, an unmistakable heat rising as she remembers the three of them together flirting in that hallway. She kisses Milly. "We'll distract you." And waves to Sally who's staring into the blue water.

Seeing Milly's fear, Sally follows another whispered impulse, one that she will come to think of as a kindly nudge--here girl something good for you--and kneels in front of Milly. She looks up at Jill, Well, is this what you want?

Jill smiles, eyes twinkling, "This will be so good!'

Sally trembles as she strokes Milly's legs, her hands rounding calves and up thighs ever so gently, flowing from left to right, stroking their way up until they are under Milly's wet skirt where they rest like a glove snug and warm on her bottom. Jill undos the zipper, the skirt falls and Sally's hands slide down perfect curves, fingers nestling here and there in the nooks and crannies where desire blooms. Jill nudges Milly closer to Sally, tending their rising heat, forbidding hesitation or retreat. Milly is bare, luminous in the fullness of her flesh, a woman ripe and ready beneath the glow.

Sally shivers before the shrine that her friend has become. She looks again at Jill. Jill sees the beauty of them together, the haunting pull of Milly, the innocent confusion of Sally. Herself aflame, Jill settles before them, stroking Milly, as she guides Sally's head to rest in the curve of Milly's belly, to listen to that chakra's silent pull, and feel the fast beating heart calling join me, join me, join me.

Jill can see the answer in Sally's wide eyes: "Jillie! Jillie!" Sally whispers, "Don't leave, never ever!" As she turns to lavish kisses on Milly. First that warm belly, then sliding her cheek this way and that, gliding in the hollows, down the fine flesh to the heat beckoning but inches from where her tongue dallies. She's taking liberties like Milly did before, now to tease and please and pleasure just as Milly did in the heat of her lust when she caught her in the bathroom in what seems ages ago.

Jill watches, gently stroking Sally, her hand tucked into the curve of Milly's bottom to steady, to connect. Like live wires, they sizzle with desire there in the blue glow before their benefactor, the one they've not yet really seen.

Shimmering in blue, she waits at the water's edge, comforted by their heat, by the fire she has helped raise; this is what she lives for when she returns from the deep--to be restored by love freely given, to connect to the girls she befriends. They are the tonic, rapturous and fine, gifts from the near world she cannot easily enter. Soon she'll talk to them, these new ones--if they let her, if they're not too afraid. She can sense those that have the heart to befriend, and those that cannot, at least not yet. She knows that soon Milly will be ready, but she is sure about the Sally and Jillie, so sweet and sassy, like her friend Janie. She has watched them ripen into love and knows just what to do with the three of them to make them ready.

Janie even had the nerve to bring Milly here. Not to show off but rather to gift Milly to her, so that Milly could feel like Janie did when she comes here. Milly wasn't ready then, but that didn't keep her from having as she said the best sex ever. Janie had to lie about the blue phosphorescent creatures. We laughed at that just as I was entering her, my tongue deeper and deeper as on and on the lovely girl moaned and moaned.

She watches them marvel at their bodies, at the way they flirt and beckon, at the way Jill strokes her lover to give her the permission she needs to indulge Milly, to take away the fear of betrayal with each tentative touch, each sweetly hesitant kiss, kisses that turn suddenly fierce, her eyes hot on Jill whose her hands draw them closer still. It is Sally undone, unbridled in the lust pumping through her like a magic elixir, the hearty drink of love. Each touch switched on high for more, Jill's hand cups Sally's sex stroking her on as she buries her face into the swell of Milly's sweet sweet pussy. Her tongue laps wet walls, strains to go deeper, to swirl in the squishy openness of Milly, of delicious...oh so comely Milly.