Summer of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon got in close a few times to get graphic shots of my penis entering her.

"Oh, sweetheart, that feels so good" she purred.

Before long, I was bucking my hips pretty forcefully and at one point she put her hands on my hips and asked me to take it easy since it was beginning to hurt. I quickly switched from ramming speed to something a little less aggressive and all was well again.

With my steady pace, Lori started to moan louder and louder until eventually she arched her back and went silent - she claimed that it had been her very first vaginal orgasm.

After that, as per her instructions, I got on my back and she climbed on top, which was apparently more comfortable for her. She could control how much and how fast. She squirted some of the KY liquid on her fingers and started to rub her bum's buttonhole while she rode my cock up and down. She came again pretty quickly after she started doing that. I started to feel my balls tightening and knew I couldn't hold out much longer, so I took the initiative and rolled her over on her back again. I put her legs over my shoulders and began a last rapid assault. Her pussy was still like a vice, which really felt incredible. By then I knew just how far I could go without hurting her and gave it to her fast and furiously. A breathless, gaping-mouthed expression was frozen on her face as I pumped it into her.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good." I whispered. "You like my nice big one?"

Jon seemed undecided on whether to stroke his own tool or film the two of us. He kept telling us how great we looked together.

Finally, with perspiration starting to drip down my forehead, I came and shot my wad; my orgasm accompanied by a series of protracted grunts and sighs. Jon, standing next to the bed, hurriedly stroked himself to an orgasm, too - shooting his semen across the bed and his now prone wife.

We all took turns showering off after that, and spent the next hour or two on the sundeck, just talking and having another drink.

I left after that and drove home. It was an incredible experience; one I'll never forget. There were a few others that summer as a direct result, and eventually they invited me back to meet their friends, the couple they'd told me about ... but that's another story :)

12