Summer of My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marco, look at our Bella!" Daniele announced.

Daniele held one of my arms up in the air as she spun me round for Marco's viewing pleasure. I could feel my face reddening as I knew Marco's eyes were scanning up and down my body.

"Bellissimo Bella!" Marco complimented.

"Okay let's go get changed and head down to the beach," Daniele said to Marco. The couple disappeared into the bedroom leaving me in the living room. Minutes later they emerged, Marco in his speedos and Daniele in a similar outfit to mines except in black.

We had a quick dip in the water and ended up back on shore lounging on our towels. I was laid on my stomach, Daniele and Marco on their backs, on either side of me. We weren't lying down for more than a minute when Daniele began fishing in her beach bag. She pulled out a green bottle of suntan lotion and tossed it to Marco,

"Marco be a dear and put some lotion on Bella, she's not used to having so much exposed," she said with a smile. I offered no protest, just laid there in anticipation.

My head was resting on its side, on my folded arms, my eyes closed. My body quivered when I felt the cool droplets of lotion hitting my back. I looked up to Marco and saw him squeeze some lotion into his hands then rub them together. Finally, I felt his soft caressing hands on my back and shoulders, rubbing the suntan all over. Marco rubbed along my sides, gliding across my ribcage, briefly brushing against the sides of my breasts. His hands skipped down to my legs where he massaged my calves, then, the back of my thighs. His masculine hands slowly drifted north till his was cupping my butt cheeks. He rubbed his hands all over them, making sure to cover then in lotion. Then I felt his palm squeeze between my cheeks, sliding along my bum crack. His hands were slick, his touch exhilarating; I could feel my pussy getting wet. I couldn't help but feel his staring eyes focused on my exposed ass. Then, much to my dismay, his touch was no more,

"There you go Bella, you should be good now," Marco's deep voice stated.

"Thank you Marco," I whimpered in reply.

I must have fallen asleep because I awoke about an hour later to Daniele's sweet voice,

"Belllaaaa, Bellaaaa, time to wake up sweetie," she tenderly whispered into my ear.

I opened my eyes to the blinding sun and sat up. I saw Marco was just getting out of the water again, walking in our direction. Marco pulled me and Daniele to our feet and we gathered to towels and headed back to the villas. As we got to the gate and began to part ways, Daniele stopped me,

"Bella, tomorrow is Marco's birthday," she started. My eyes brightened at the announcement and I looked over to Marco with a grin on my face. Daniele continued,

"We're going out to a club tomorrow night and would love if joined us."

"Are you sure you two wouldn't like to be alone?" I reluctantly asked.

"And leave our sweet Bella all by herself, don't be silly," Marco interjected.

I smiled at his kind words,

"Well I'd love to celebrate your birthday with you," I agreed. We said our goodbyes and departed.

I fixed myself some lunch and then had a shower. I returned to the couch with my trusty book, but again, like the day before I was interrupted by melodic groans. I excitedly rushed over to the curtain and peered through. I was pleasantly surprised by the view, the enchanting couple was not hidden on the other side of the couch, instead, they were in full view. Daniele was leaned over the back of the couch, her hands reaching behind her spreading her butt cheeks. Marco was fucking her from behind. I couldn't be sure because Marco's body was obstructing the view but I think he was fucking her in her ass! Daniele's moans were loud and in sync with Marco's thrusts. I marveled at the sight of Marco's well-toned ass moving back and forth. Then with a mighty groan of his own, Marco thrusted hard into Daniele and stayed there. Seconds later he pulled out of his brunette nymph and I could see his cum drooling from her asshole. I hadn't noticed but my hand had found its way beneath my skirt and was gently rubbing my pussy over my panties. Just as Daniele got up from bending over the couch and turned in my direction, a gust of wind blew the curtains apart. There was only a four or five second gap that the curtains were open but it was enough for Daniele to make eye contact with me, seeing me rubbing my pussy to her and Marco's lovemaking.

I immediately ran for cover, hiding behind my couch. A rush of panic and embarrassment overcame me. I finally built up the nerve to peek over the couch but there was nothing to see, the curtains had fallen back to their original state. I sat there thinking of how I was ever going to look these people in the eyes ever again. After a few frantic moments I concluded I would just have to deal with the consequences. I went about the rest of my evening as normally as I could, staying clear of the balcony.

The next morning I was out on the balcony early to water the plants. I cringed to see Marco out there alone having a cigarette.

"Morning my beautiful Bella," he charmingly greeted.

"Good morning Marco," I nervously responded while watering the plants, then I remembered it was his birthday today.

"Ohh, happy birthday Marco!" I added.

"Thank you my sweet, twenty-seven, I'm getting old," he joked.

I laughed and continued with the plants.

"So Dani told me you had quite the show yesterday," he abruptly stated.

I was taken off guard at his directness; I didn't know what to say.

"No need to be shy Bella, from what she told me; you were rather enjoying yourself," the bold Italian added, a sly smile spreading across his lips.

"So we'll see you tonight? Downstairs at ten, the cab will be waiting," Marco said changing the subject as he got up and began to head inside.

All I could muster was "Yes" before he disappeared into their villa. The rest of the day I kept to myself, reading my book and watching television. At around nine I finished up with supper and took a shower. I stood naked in my bedroom trying to decide on what to wear. I finally decided on a black pair of lace low rise bikini panties together with a black strapless club dress. I looked myself over in the mirror, admiring my exposed legs, the dress barely made it halfway down my thighs. I spent the next twenty minutes accessorizing and fixing my hair. When it was about 9:45pm, I made my way downstairs. Marco and Daniele were already waiting at the gate. Marco could not have looked more handsome, his hair parted to the side, his face clean shaven, a tight fitted light blue dress shirt with sleeves rolled up, tucked into a slim fitting black pair of trousers. Daniele complimented her man exquisitely, dressed in dark maroon short silky cocktail dress that hugged her body in all the right places.

Daniele greeted me with a kiss on either cheek, as did Marco.

"Happy birthday again Marco, sorry I didn't get you a gift," I apologized.

Daniele giggled.

"No need Bella, besides maybe you can make it up to me later," Marco coyly replied smiling both at me and Daniele.

Before we had time to process Marco's statement, the taxi pulled up. We all piled in and the driver took off.

As we entered the nightclub we were immediately hit with brightly strobing neon lights and loud European dance music reverberating off the walls. The three of us made our way through the crowd, bobbing along with the music. When we got to the bar Marco ordered us all a shot of tequila and we toasted to his birthday. We hung out at the bar for a while getting acclimated with our surroundings. After another round of shots Marco and Daniele made their way to the dance floor. I didn't mind being left alone; I just stuck to the same place admiring the music and view. After a half an hour, a perspiring Marco returned to the bar finding me in the same place. We did another round of shots before he turned to head back to Daniele with her shot. He turned to me and smiled,

"Bella! Come dance with us!" he yelled, trying to propel his voice over the music. I shook my head shyly but he did not give in. He grabbed my arm pulling me to the dance floor where we met Daniele.

"Our sweet Isabella looked so lonely," he said to Daniele as she downed her shot. After that Daniele placed her hands on my hips and positioned me in front of Marco. The music changed to a fast pulsing beat. I felt Marco's hands join Daniele's on my hips as he stepped up against me. The three of us began to sway to the music, the pounding base thumping through my chest and reverberating throughout my body. After a few seconds I felt the distinctiveness of Marco's manhood, pressing against my ass. I looked up to Daniele's eyes. She smiled, almost knowing what the startled look on my face meant. Daniele just continued swaying her body in front of mines. Marco's and Daniele's hands were now roaming all over my body. Their touch was like fire, the combined scents of our mixed perfume, sweat, and arousal infiltrated my nostrils. I felt Marco's hands lower to hold mine, then he pulled them up, placing my palms over my breasts and squeezing, forcing me to fondle myself. Unbeknownst to me, realized I had been grinding my ass harder and harder against Marco's crotch, my dress riding up my thighs. I could feel the sopping wetness of my panties as Daniele drug her hands up my thighs, teasing me, not letting her hands wander beneath my dress but instead trailing them up my stomach to join in Marco's and mines groping of my breasts. The song was soon over and just as quickly replaced with another fast paced tune. The night flew by, hours felt like minutes, thanks to Marco's regular trips to the bar for shots. We danced the night away just like that till it was just past 4am and Daniele decided it was time to go.

We all bundled into the backseat of a cab, me in the middle. Just as the cab took off, Daniele leaned across me over to Marco's crotch and to my surprise, began unbuckling his pants, the numerous shots obviously doing away with her inhibitions.

"Sorry Bella but all that teasing in the club, I just don't think my Marco could wait till we get home," she explained as she pulled Marco's cock through his boxers. It was the first time I had set eyes on his manhood, and it was magnificent. I had only been with two boys before and theirs could not compare. Marco's cock stood tall, thick and throbbing, bigger than I had ever seen. Under the flashing lights of passing lamp posts, I looked on as Daniele lowered her mouth over Marco's cock and began to suck, sliding him in and out of her mouth. I looked over to Marco who was groaning, his head kicked back and eyes closed. Daniele's impromptu blowjob lasted a couple minutes before Marco began to buck his hips, stifling the groans of his orgasm. Some slurping sounds were followed by Daniele buttoning up Marco once more. Daniele sat up then looked into my eyes then swallowed hard. She then leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth, I could taste Marco's salty manhood on her and I loved it. I used my own tongue to lick hers, trying to get as much as I could. As we continued making out, I felt Marco's manly hands on my inner thighs, slowly moving towards my pussy. I groaned as I felt him press his fingers against my panties, sliding them along the length of my slit.

"Oh my Daniele, feel our Bella's panties, she's completely soaked," Marco commented. Daniele broke our kiss and lowered her hands to join Marco's beneath my dress. They both roamed their fingers over my sex, feeling the wetness of my underwear. As they continued massaging me, Daniele whispered into my ear,

"You know Bella, I didn't get Marco a present either. I asked him yesterday what he wanted but he couldn't say. Then, finally, this morning he told me. Do you want to know what he said sweet Bella?"

I moaned and nodded, thoroughly enjoying the couple's magical touch beneath my dress.

Daniele continued,

"He said he wanted you Bella, he wanted you in every way . . .your mouth, your cunt, your ass, he wanted us to transform you from this shy girl into a brave and brazen woman. Do you think this is something you're interested in?"

My moaning continued,

"Yes! Yes! Yessss!!," I cried as Marco's and Daniele's gentle touches threw me into a raving orgasm. I was breathing heavily when Marco and Daniele pulled their hands from me and licked their fingers, coated in my juices. I turned to Daniele,

"I would love to make everything you just said come true," I told her in a calm convincing voice, "Can we start tonight?" I eagerly asked.

Marco and Daniele laughed.

Daniele leaned into me and cradled my face wither her arm,

"Our sweet Bella is so enthusiastic. Not tonight my sweet, we want you to remember and cherish every moment and we've all had too much to drink to make this as memorable as it should be."

Marco joined in cradling me,

"Patience dear, the wait will be worth every second."

The cab pulled up to the villas and Marco paid the driver.

Marco and Daniele walked me up to my door. They both planted kisses on my cheek, and then Daniele whispered into my ear,

"Goodnight sweet Bella, get some rest, we'll see you in the morning for the first day of the rest of your life."

With that, I entered my villa and went straight to bed. I was slightly jealous, knowing they were on their way to their villa to fuck the night away. I would just have to be patient.

The next day I rolled out of bed surprised to be hangover free. Maybe I had slept through the bad parts seeing that it was almost 4pm. I took a shower and went out for a meal. When I got back to the villa I went out on the balcony with my laptop to check my email. Sometime later Marco and Daniele came bustling onto their balcony soaked and in their swimsuits.

"Bella, we missed you today, the beach wasn't the same without you," Daniele greeted. They both sat in the same chair, Marco holding Daniele on his lap.

"I guess I did too much partying, I was so exhausted," I explained.

"Not to worry Bella, at least now you're well rested," Marco commented, "Dani and I would like to invite you over for dinner tonight, say around eight?" he continued.

"Marco's cooking, he's absolutely wonderful," Daniele excitedly chirped.

"I'd love to." I replied.

"Great, well we better go take a shower, see you tonight," Daniele said, grabbing Marco's hand as she got up and disappeared into their villa.

It didn't take long for 8pm to approach. I took a shower got dressed and went over to Daniele's and Marco's. Daniele greeted me at the door, taking the bottle of red wine I 'borrowed' from my aunt and placing it on the counter. Their apartment was filled with the sound of sizzling pans and the aroma of fresh seasonings and spices. Marco was in the kitchen, busy over the stove. Daniele sat me down on the dining table and asked if I wanted a drink, I opted for water.

We chatted till Marco came over with a wonderfully crafted dinner, sundried tomato pesto chicken pasta. He served us and we all sat and ate.

"Oh my god Marco! This is amazing," I commented after taking my first bite.

The handsome Italian raised his glass of wine to me and smiled.

"It's his specialty," Daniele added, placing her hand over Marco's and affectionately rubbing her thumb against him. When we were almost done eating, Daniele turned to me,

"Bella, do you remember the conversation we had in the cab last night?"

I took a sip of my water and nodded.

"Good, now was that the alcohol talking or did you really mean yes?" she asked.

I looked into her eyes, then Marco's, then back to Daniele,

"I absolutely meant yes," I confirmed.

Marco's and Daniele's eyes lit up.

"Good, we just wanted to be sure," Daniele replied.

When we were finished eating, we just sat at the table talking, eventually moving over to the couch. An hour had passed when Daniele turned to me,

"Why don't you and Marco head to the bedroom while I clean up the dishes."

I smiled and looked to Marco; he took my hand into his.

"You two don't get too carried away without me though, maybe you can give Marco a little thank you for the wonderful dinner," Daniele said as she winked at me. Marco and I got up from the couch and he led me into the bedroom, leaving Daniele behind.

As we entered the bedroom, a sudden rush of bravery overcame me as I found myself turning Marco around and sitting him down on the edge of the bed. Sitting on the floor between his legs, I immediately began unbuttoning his shorts, pulling them down to his ankles. I watched with desire, the arch of his hardened penis pressing against the tightness of his grey briefs. Marco ran his hand through my hair as I tugged on his underwear.

"Our sweet Bella is an eager slut," he whispered.

His crude words just got me more excited and drove me on. I pulled his underwear to his ankles and watched his enormous manhood bounce free. His cock was truly a vision of manliness. As he had said, I eagerly lowered my mouth to him, inserting his giant cock into my tiny mouth. His flesh was warm, salty, and masculine. I tried to get as much as I could into my mouth, but it only went about two thirds of the way. I sealed my lips around his shaft and began sliding him in and out of my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, his cock becoming soaked in my saliva. One of my hands was planted firmly around the base of his cock, holding him steady as I worked my mouth on him, the other, gently caressing his neatly trimmed balls. I gagged a couple times trying to devour his entirety which only lead to more saliva. Marco combed his hand thorough my hair,

"Mhmmm, my sweet Bella! Are you gonna swallow all my cum you dirty slut," he groaned. I paid no attention to his question, and just enjoyed the feeling of his warm cock pulsing against my tongue as I continued sucking on him.

Moments later I felt a pair of hands on my back, unzipping the length on my strapless white summer dress, lowering it past my bare breasts and allowing it to gather at my waist. Then I heard Daniele's sweet whispering voice in my ear,

"Our little Bella is just a cock hungry whore isn't she."

I felt Daniele's body press against mine as she scooted up behind me, placing her legs on either side of me. With a mouth full of Marco's cock, I stifled a moan as Daniele reached around me squeezing my perky tits in her hands, pinching on my hardening nipples. I could feel Daniele's breasts press against my bare back as she hugged closer, planting kisses on my back and shoulder. It wasn't too long after that I felt Marco's cock go extremely hard in my mouth and suddenly began spasming. This was followed by him bucking his hips and streams of his warm spunk hitting the back of my throat as he groaned in ecstasy. I proudly swallowed it all, enjoying his taste. Marco's cock continued twitching in my mouth for a few more seconds then began to go limp. I pulled him from my mouth and Daniele leaned over, licking the sides of my mouth where some of Marco's juices and my saliva were dribbling down.

"Very good Bella," Daniele whispered as Marco caught his breath.

I wiped the sides of my mouth as Daniele stood me up, my dress falling to the floor leaving me standing in nothing but my pink lace panties. Marco extended a hand towards me, pressing his fingers against my slit, gently pushing so my panties wedged themselves inside me. He then placed his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him. I was stood between Marco's legs. He pulled my body near and began kissing my stomach. I moaned as his warm tongue traced over my navel then up my quivering tummy. Marco reached behind me, grabbing hold of each of my butt cheeks with his hands, his mouth moving up till he was licking between my modest but proud cleavage. Eventually Marco had pulled me onto him, so I was sitting on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist as he planted kisses up my neck then finally my lips. Marco's tongue split my lips and he entered my mouth. I began twirling my tongue around his as my breasts squished against his chest, his hands massaging my ass.