Summer of My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two, Marco rolled me over onto the bed and stood up. I looked up to him and Daniele staring down at me.

"Our sweet Bella has a dirty inner slut," Marco commented as he wrapped his arm around Daniele's waist.

I looked on as Marco raised Daniele's blue polo jersey off her body. The seductive brunette wore no bra, my eyes focused on her beautiful breasts. Her skin was gorgeously tanned, no sight of tan lines. Daniele quickly shimmied out of her jean shorts and panties, and then laid down on top of me. We giggled as our breasts smushed together. Daniele began kissing me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight. Daniele then pulled away from my mouth,

"So sweet Bella, has our little slut ever eaten pussy?" she asked.

"No" I responded.

Daniele smiled as she sat up and then planted her knees on either side of my chest. She moved her body forward till I was staring up at her glistening pussy.

"I like being first," Daniele whispered as she lowered her mound to my mouth.

My lips made contact with her pussy and I kissed her. I extended my tongue and licked the length of her slit. Her juices were already flowing; the tangy taste distinct in my mouth. Daniele lowered herself a little more and I latched my mouth onto her, sucking hard on her cunt. Her bare pussy was so smooth and slick. My mouth was pressed right up against Daniele, my nose nuzzled in her sex. My tongue had made its way between her lips and was sliding in and out of her opening. Daniele lowered a hand and began massaging her clit.

Although I couldn't see Marco, I felt his hands on my hips, pulling on my panties, sliding them off my legs which, bent at the knee, hung over the side of the bed. As I continued lapping away on Daniele's pussy, I felt Marco's reinvigorated cock sliding up and down the lips of my pussy. I groaned into Daniele's cunt as I felt Marco's swollen mushroom head slide into me. Marco inched forward, my cunt stretching as he filled me. It seemed to take forever but eventually I felt his hips against my body. I couldn't believe his entire cock fit in my petite body. But there was no time for doubt now, Daniele's pussy had begun to flow with her girlcum as she screamed in delight, and Marco began to slide is throbbing cock out and then back in with considerate gentleness.

I whimpered as Daniele rolled off of me, her orgasm subsiding. She curled up next to me kissing my cheek, my face soaked with her juices. Marco had begun thrusting into me with increased power and pace. My high pitched moans filled the room every time he plunged into me.

"Mhmm, does our sweet Bella like having her tight little pussy filled with Marco's huge cock?" Daniele whispered into my ear before biting down on my ear lobe and tugging. I turned my head to the side and began kissing Daniele. My tongue plunged into her willing mouth, caressing and exploring her depths. Marco was now driving into me with great force. I felt every inch of his manhood slide out my cunt then rush back in. I turned from Daniele and arched my back. I was on the verge of climax, and my screams indicated that much.

"Ahhhhh fuckkking Christ!! aahhh mhmmm," I moaned as every muscle in my pussy clamped down around Marco's cock. I felt a gush of my juices running down my thigh, down to the curve of my ass. I felt my bones tighten and my hands found their way to my nipples. I pinched them hard then grabbed hold of my breasts and squeezed. I moaned and moaned, my body quivering through a mind altering orgasm. Daniele was cradling my head in her arms as Marco continued his thrusts. My body finally came back to rest on the bed as my orgasm subsided. Daniele was kissing my cheek,

"Our sweet slut is leaking her juices all over," she whispered.

I was breathing heavily, catching my breath when Marco began to groan. His cock began to pulse inside of me and I could feel his warm cum spilling into me. I wrapped my legs behind is buttocks, pulling him hard against me, trying for him to fill me even more. His body twitched and he let out some deep grunts before his limbs went limp and he lurched forward, collapsing onto me. I kissed him hard on the lips as his chest pressed against my breasts. Moments later he rolled off my body, his deflated penis slipping out of my sore vagina.

I leaned my head back and stared to the ceiling, still breathing heavily. Daniele brushed my hair from my face.

We all laid there, or bodies feeling used and spent.

After about fifteen minutes I felt Daniele begin to move besides me. She placed her hands on my bare hips and began to turn me. I complied and rolled over so that I was now laying on my stomach. I felt Daniele's warm palm pressed against my back, slowing moving downwards. Daniele was now cupping my right butt cheek with her hand. She squeezed and massaged my firm round flesh. In a swift motion, Daniele moved behind me. She laid her naked body down on mine so her head rested on my shoulder. Her arms were stretched beneath her, still squeezing my bum. Daniele kissed my shoulder then whispered into my ear,

"Mhmm Bella, you have such a nice soft ass."

Daniele squeezed my butt cheeks harder.

"Tell me. . .have you ever been fucked in this nice tight butt?" she asked.

"No," I nervously replied.

Daniele turned her head to Marco,

"You hear that Marco? A virgin ass for you to deflower," she excitedly said.

"He's too big though," I quickly protested, my voice shaky with trepidation.

Daniele chuckled,

"Not to worry sweet Bella. I'll help get you ready, and yes there will be a little pain but I promise, once it's gone, you'll be begging Marco to fuck you harder!" she explained. I then felt Daniele squeeze her palm between my butt cheeks. With a single finger, she pressed against my anus, eliciting a shy moan form me.

I was still timid about the situation but I think I was more intrigued than I was afraid.

"Okay then," I sheepishly agreed.

With that, Daniele sat up and scooted down so she straddled the back of my legs. I couldn't see what she was up to but I felt Daniele's hands on my butt cheeks, pulling them apart. Seconds later, I felt her warm breath on my innermost flesh. The next thing I felt was Daniele's moist tongue, pushing between my cheeks till it was pressed firm against my puckered asshole. She licked up and down over and over again to the sounds of my whimpering moans.

I heard Marco moving besides me and flipped my head to face in his direction. I saw him retrieve a long slender object, blue and made of rubber. It looked to be about five and a half inches long, slim at the top and gradually widening, then slim again. I then dawned on me. . .it was a butt plug. I watched as Marco also retrieved a small tube of what appeared to be lube. He opened the tab on the tube and poured the liquid onto the plug. Using his fingers, he spread the lube over every inch of the rubber prod. Marco then moved out of view behind me.

I felt Daniele's tongue lick me one more time then retreat. Next, I felt her delicate hands spreading my butt cheeks. This was soon followed by what I can only assume was the tip of the butt plug pressing against my anus. Marco moved the tip around my opening a little, getting the area well lubricated.

"Ready sweet Bella?" he asked.

"Yes," I consented.

"Take a deep breath Bella," Daniele added.

I did as instructed.

I clutched tightly onto the bed sheets as Marco began to push, sliding the toy into my virgin ass.

"Ohhhh godddd!" I moaned as Marco continued his slow insertion.

There was a sharp pain as I felt the plug getting wider and wider as it delved deeper into me. I could feel my asshole stretching to accommodate the object. Just when I thought I wasn't going to be able to take any more pain, the plug suddenly slid in with ease with an audible "pop". I felt the muscles in my sphincter immediately contract, squeezing on the foreign object, trying to get accustomed to its presence.

Daniele released my butt cheeks and gently ran her palm over them,

"There you go sweetie, that wasn't so bad," she gently comforted as I wriggled my ass from side to side, trying to adapt to the new feeling.

"Okay, whaddya say we go take a shower, get a little refreshed before we continue with the fun," Daniele suggested. The three of us made our way to the shower, taking turns in lathering and rinsing each other's bodies. It all ended up in a play splash fight with Daniele and me versus Marco. After the shower fun we dried each other's bodies and returned to the bedroom. Daniele and I sat on the edge of the bed, me a bit more carefully than her. Marco approached us. His cock had regained its vigor and throbbed before us. Daniele reached out and grabbed him and immediately lowered her mouth and swallowed him. I joined in and we exchanged sliding Marco's cock into both out mouths. After a couple minutes, when Marco's cock was stuffed in my mouth, Daniele placed a hand on my head,

"Okay Bella, it's time," she announced.

Marco pulled his throbbing cock from my mouth and walked over to the bedside table, picking up the tube of lube. I watched nervous, anxious, and eager as he proceeded to lube up his engorged penis. Daniele meanwhile had me lay back down on my stomach. I felt her grab hold on the end of the butt plug and move it around. My body squirmed in response.

"Okay Bella my sweet, another deep breath, don't fight it, just relax your body," Daniele instructed.

I obeyed and tried to relax. I felt Daniele pulling on the plug. She kept tugging harder and harder till there was a slight pain followed by a comforting sensation as the toy slid from my body with ease.

"Good girl Bella," Daniele congratulated. She took the tube of lube from Marco and spread some around my already slick anus.

"Okay sweetheart, now stick that virgin ass up in the air," Daniele directed. I did and Marco got up on the bed, positioning himself behind me.

I felt his manly hands massage my soft butt cheeks, and then spread them apart. My face was pressed against the bed, my butt in the air. Daniele joined me, lying down beside me so we were face to face, I suspect to comfort me.

Daniele brushed the hair from my face a smiled at me. Just then I felt Marcos cock pressing through my butt cheeks. When he got to my asshole, he slid his cock up and down over my opening.

I gasped as the tip of his cock began to penetrate my tight rosebud asshole. Marco had gotten his bulbous mushroom head in me and now began sliding in his shaft. Just like the butt plug, he went generously slow, millimeter by millimeter. There was an intense yet pleasurable pain as I felt my ass expand to encompass Marco's massive girth. I was biting down on my arm, my eyes tightly shut as I attempted to manage the pain.

"You're doing good Bella, it'll stop hurting in a second, I promise," Daniele comforted, kissing me on the cheek.

I heard Marco groan when I finally filled me, his thighs pressing against my butt cheeks. I had Marco's entire cock buried in my ass, it felt amazing. I could feel the warmth of his penis in me, his cock throbbing, pulsing, the muscles in my body hugging the length on his manhood. I released my tightly held breath and eased my grip on the bedsheets as the pain subsided. Marco gently began pulling out, then slid back in, repeating, building a slow but steady rhythm.

"Ohh my godddd yesss! You feel so good," I cried.

Daniele laughed beside me,

"See, I told you. Now my little slut, do you like having your ass fucked?" she asked.

"Uhh UHHH UHHH! YES yes yes!!" I moaned as Marco quickened his pace.

"Say it, it want to hear the words from you dirty slut mouth," Daniele commanded.

"Ahh FUCKK MHMMMM," I moaned, "Uhh Uhhh ahhhh, I love having my virgin ass filled with this big cock!!" I blurted out.

"Good girl," Daniele said, then snaked her hand up my body till she found my cunt, where she began rubbing my engorged clit.

My screams of pleasure were now non-stop, echoing through the villa.

I was aggressively massaging my breasts, pulling hard on my nipples as Marco was thrusting hard into my ass. Coupled with Daniele's furious rubbing of my clit, I sensed myself on the verge of an extraordinary orgasm.

"OHH Goddd FUCKK!!!!" I cried as erotic discharge flowed down my body. Daniele's hand was soaked in my cum as she continued her massaging. I felt the muscles in my ass tighten around Marco's sliding cock, my asshole twitching as spasming as I came.

"Yes my dirty whore. . .cum for Marco and Dani, cum for us sweet Bella," Daniele moaned as my entire body continued to shudder under their erotic assault.

It wasn't long after that Marco's thrusts became abrupt and he hunched over my back, hugging me tightly. He groaned and thrusted hard. His cock spasmed inside me, his sperm filling my anal canal. Marco's orgasm quelled moments after mine and he pulled out of me. My asshole oozed with his creamy cum, dribbling down my thighs. I rolled over to my side, Marco laying down beside me. We were both exhausted. Marco leaned over and kissed me on the lips, then forehead,

"You were spectacular sweet Bella," he complemented.

I returned his kisses and turned to Daniele and kissed her as well,

"You two are amazing; I can't believe the night I've had. Thank you so much," I gushed.

The three of us cuddled together, falling asleep in each other's arms, soaked in each other's juices.

The next morning Daniele and I awoke cradled in each other's arms, to Marco yelling from the kitchen,

"Girrls! Breakfast is ready," he bellowed.

We strode our naked sleepy bodies into the kitchen where Marco had prepared breakfast.

"I thought we'd have some breakfast and head down to the beach," he stated as Daniele and I sat at the dining table, kissing him on the cheek before we sat.

"Sounds perfect babe," Daniele replied, "You in Bella?" she asked.

"Of course, sounds great," I enthusiastically answered.

"Great, I can't wait to see what kind of fun we get up to today," Daniele added, a sexy and sultry smirk on her face.

The three of us had breakfast and I made my way over to my villa. I returned downstairs with my bathing suit to meet Marco and Daniele at the gate and we headed down to the beach.