Summer of Poison Ivy & Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they became sleepy, they adjourned to the bedrooms to sleep.

Two hours later, Amy entered her father's bedroom carrying a lantern. She woke him and pleaded, "Help!"

"What? What's the matter?" he stuttered. His brain was still mired in the fog of sleep. He sat up and looked at his nude daughter. She was bouncing on her toes, her breasts jiggled, and she was scratching herself.

"I itch," she said.

"Oh. Okay. Let's go into the kitchen. The supplies are there." He pulled the sheet aside and the two naked people went into the kitchen. She stood and whimpered as he applied the baking powder mixture to the accessible areas. She got on her hands and knees when it was time to do around her anus and sex.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. In the poor light, he'd accidentally touch her clit.

"Sorry," he apologized. He felt bad for touching her intimately and for his hard, heavy dick.

"Accidents happen," she said. "Finish up. My pussy and ass itch."

"Ah. Yes. Of course."

He finished the job. They went back to bed.

^^^

Two later. She again came into his room and woke him saying, "Dad! It's getting worse. The itching feeling is coming back sooner and is more intense."

He treated her.

Two hours later, she needed another treatment. She woke him again and said, "I'm sorry to be such a pest. The rash is getting worse."

"The almanac said it would."

"I'm afraid it's going to happen again in and again," she said. "Can I just stay with you?"

"Sure. Stay here. I'll get the cotton balls and vinegar."

He gathered the supplies and treated her in his bedroom as she lay on his bed. He knelt beside her and did her front and then her back. She spread her legs and pulled her butt cheeks apart so he could do the job. Numerous times his erection grazed and poked her. His hand touched her intimate parts. She didn't complain.

She stayed and they shared the double bed. In the beginning, he was on one side and she was on the other. They didn't stay apart. She was restless and sought out the warmth his body could provide. He woke to find her body spooned against his. His erection pressed against her slim ass. His hand had captured a breast.

He moved away from her.

"No," she cried. She grabbed his hips and pulled them back to hers. Then she grabbed his hand and replaced it on her boob. "You're keeping me warm. It's okay to touch me."

She wiggled her bottom to get comfortable. His hard-on settled in her butt crack. She went back to sleep. It took him longer to get comfortable with the situation, but eventually, he too fell asleep.

^^^

An hour later, he woke to find himself laying on his back. His daughter's head rested on his chest. Her soft breast pressed into his side. Her hand cradled his erection.

His eyes grew big as he felt her squeezing his unit. His body tensed. She giggled and said, "I was looking for the kindest way to wake you. My hand was already on your junk so I've been squeezing it. I have to pee. Will you go outside to the privy with me?"

He removed her hand from his dick and said, "Sure. I have to go too."

They got out of bed. They both grabbed one of his shirts and put it on. They took the lantern and went outside. He said, "You can go first."

She opened the door and said, "It's a two-seater. We both can go. I can't be in there without the light and I don't want to leave you here in the dark. "

"Err. I can't go in this condition," he explained and gestured to his erection. "I have to wait until it goes down."

She giggled and said, "I only know one way for a man's erection to go away."

"Very funny." He handed her the lantern and said, "Take care of your business."

He shut the door and walked around the backyard in the moonlight. He studied the stars and the moonlight bouncing off the lake. His hard-on went away. She came out, gave him the light and said, "I see your problem is gone. I'll wait on the porch while you go."

He went inside and emptied his bladder. When he exited, he found her gazing at the moon and scratching her bum. He said, "Time for another treatment?"

"Please."

They returned to the bedroom. She flopped on the bed, lay on her back, and begged, "Please do me! I'm so tired and I itch some much."

He placed the lantern on the table and treated her rash with vinegar. The lighting was not optimal. His hands accidentally bumped into the sexual parts of her body. He touched her nipple when he meant to reach for her collarbone.

"Sorry."

He also bumped into her clitoris and worse, a finger dipped into her slit. Neither commented on it.

She rolled over. He knelt beside her and did her backside. His erection had returned and bumped her body. She giggled and said, "That thing is indomitable. No wonder mom always smiles when she sees you. I've haven't seen many, but enough to know you have a nice one."

He slapped her bare ass and chastised her, "Enough talking about my dick. Go to sleep."

He turned the lamp down, got under the sheet, and lay facing away from her. She rolled over and pressed her front against his back. She molded her body to his. Her hard nipples and soft breasts bore into his back.

She kissed his shoulder and said, "Thank you for all you've done. I know I've been a demanding pain in the ass. I love you."

He sighed and said, "I love you too."

They went to sleep.

^^^Day Six^^^

It was dawn. The morning's light streamed into the room and shone on Bart's face. It woke him. His brain was hazy. He hadn't slept well. He'd been up many times to provide care to his daughter. He was half asleep as he felt a familiar sensation. He cracked open his eyes and saw a slender blond kneeling between his legs blowing him.

His brain was muddled. He wasn't sure if he was dreaming or if his wife was sucking his dick. She often woke him on weekends with an early morning BJ.

"Mmmmm," he moaned. He closed his eyes to focus on the pleasure the woman, whom he assumed was his wife, was giving him.

"Julie, you're the best." He reached down and patted her hair.

The blond redoubled her efforts. She took him deep in her throat.

"Oh, God! That's new," he exclaimed.

"Oh. Oh." he groaned as she pleasured him.

He looked down at her and said, "Baby, I going to cum."

A brown-eyed, blond looked up at him. She kept his dick in her mouth and nodded that it was okay.

His brain reeled. He thought, "Wait. Julie has blue eyes." Then, he lost it.

"Ohhhh," he cried as he shot his load into his daughter's mouth. She sucked him dry and swallowed.

Bart was distraught. He said, "Amy! You shouldn't have."

"I owed you," she said. She sat back on her heels. Bart stared at her plump tits and stiff nipples. Amy said, "This has been uncomfortable for me and hard for you. Ha! Pardon the accidental pun." She giggled and then added, "I've given you a dozen erections. You've taken very good care of me. I owed you something."

"You didn't have to do that."

She laughed and said, "I've had sex for worse reasons. I once gave a guy a handjob for getting me a beer. And another time, my roommate and I lost a game of beer pong. The bet was oral sex. We sucked off the two guys that beat us. They were kind enough to hoist us on the table, lift up our skirts, pull down our panties down, and give us a good licking."

Bart looked at her with big eyes.

She giggled and said, "I've had sex because I was bored. Once I did it to get revenge. Some bitch stole my guy so I fucked my ex and made sure everyone knew. Another time, I had sex with a guy I'd just started dating because I was overheard him on the phone telling someone he thought he should break up with me. It didn't save our relationship. The guy had been offered a great job. He was leaving town in three weeks and thought the honorable thing to do was break up with me before we got serious or slept together."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Oh, well. Misread that situation."

Bart didn't know what to say. He just looked at her. He appeared uncomfortable.

Amy said, "Loosen up, Dad. Sometimes sex is a deeply spiritual experience. Sometimes you do it to knock the horns off and sometimes you do it to give pleasure to your partner. This was me saying 'Thank you'."

"Okay, but no more."

"Okay. Never again," his daughter said with a big smile on her face. She lifted her right hand and drew an "X" over her heart.

"Good," he said. "Ah. Ah. If you want to do something nice for me. Maybe you could teach your mother how to do that thing you did. Taking me deep in your throat."

"You got it."

^^^

That afternoon, Julie returned. She parked the car out front and entered the cabin. No seeing anyone she continued through to the back porch. She saw her daughter was nude and painting. Her husband was naked. semi-erect, sitting on an Adirondack chair, and reading a fishing magazine.

"Hello, I'm back. Crisis averted," she called out. She looked at her naked family and added, "I feel overdressed. I know we are Episcopalians. Are we now a family of nudists?"

Amy laughed. Bart said, "Honey, we have a funny story for you."

Together, they told the tale of Amy's poison ivy outbreak and how they'd been treating it.

"So, that's why we're naked," her husband said as he concluded the tale.

"I see. Makes sense. Amy, how are you? That rash and the blisters look painful."

"Okay. It was worse. We've been keeping the itching under control and the poison ivy is going away. I could use another treatment. Would you help me? Poor Dad was pressed into service. He's performed gallantly, but it's been hard on him."

Julie looked at her husband, specifically this swollen dick, and said, "I bet." She looked toward her daughter and said, "Sure, I'll help."

She reached behind her neck and undid the ties that held up her apron-style halter top. The material flopped down and exposed her large breasts and hard nipples. She spun the top around and unzipped the zipper that held the bottom section together. She set it aside and stood before her family topless. Her big, pale breasts sagged but looked sexy as hell.

Her family gave her a strange look. Their jaws dropped. She said, "What's wrong?"

"You're topless!" her daughter and husband said in unison.

"I'm not risking ruining my expensive clothes applying whatever the treatment is. And Amy's tanned breasts look fabulous. Looking at her reminds me of my college days when I use to lay out topless. It's time the girls were allowed out into the sun again."

"Again?" Amy said. "I don't ever remember you tanning without your top on."

"I used to sunbathe topless when I was your age."

"Why did you stop?"

"I can answer that one," Bart said. "After she was accepted into law school, she became concerned about her image."

"Yes. When I set my sights on a career in the law, I realized no one would take me seriously if word got out that I spent my spare time naked. I didn't want my becoming a district attorney or a member of the Supreme Court derailed because of topless photos of me. So I stopped sunbathing topless."

She laughed and said, "I'm not going to become a Supreme Court justice. I think it's time I should loosen up. Bart, go get the necessary supplies while I take my skirt and panties off. I declare we have a new family tradition. Nude summer vacations!"

The End