Summer of Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a kiss to her forehead James gathered his clothes and departed. Erin stayed on the ottoman as her sweat and James' cooled on her skin. The irritation of the leather sticking to her skin spurred her into action. She gathered her things with slow, listless hands. As she climbed the stairs to her room she felt James' deposit inside her.

In the morning, Erin refused to leave her bed. Worry laced Jacob's voice when he asked if she was sick. At noon he softly knocked on her door and presented a tray laden with Ginger Ale, chicken soup, and saltine crackers. She kept the shades drawn and the lights off while she pondered her situation.

There was a tightness in her chest as humiliation ground against her desire. Resolution escaped her as Jacob carefully entered her room, announced it was dinner time, and offered tomato soup alongside a handmade grilled cheese sandwich.

She left the dark confines of her room the following day but at her core she remained conflicted. Jacob excitedly explained his plans over a bowl of cereal. He rushed out the door as it banged closed loudly behind him. Erin, with new found passion, set about cleaning. She knew it was irrational but she felt if her home was spotless it would in turn remove the stain of her shame.

As dinner time arrived Jacob returned with slight sunburns on his ears and scrapes on both knees. After their meal they settled in for a movie in which he fell asleep half way through. Erin sniffed back tears when she realized he was too heavy to carry upstairs. His shoes were gently removed before being was covered with a light blanket.

With the lights dimmed and her home smelling lemony fresh Erin decided to retire. She tossed and turned while sleep eluded her. After a groan of frustration, she threw back the covers and reached for her nightstand. In the second drawer from the bottom, hidden neatly under a set of pajamas, was her vibrator. She flicked it on and nestled it between her legs. The pulsing of the toy sent small shivers up her spine.

After a few calming breathes her body began to respond. Minutes passed as hot pleasure built. Her left hand pinched and tugged on her nipples as her orgasm crashed over her. Panting and covered in a light sheen of sweat Erin felt unfulfilled. The core act of her orgasm was there, but the essence -- the excitement, the visceral thrill -- was absent. It was like a cake without icing or hot coco without marsh mellows. She gave a frustrated scream as she threw the toy across the room.

Her face was red as she approached the counter. During the day she had debated her options. Anonymity was nice but she didn't want to wait the required time for a delivery. Also, she wanted some expertise involved in the purchase. Money was not the only investment, so she wanted to get it right. Erin had to clear her throat before her voice would work.

"What's the best vibrator you have?" she asked.

The young woman behind the counter blinked in surprise and then smiled widely. She slipped off her chair and crooked a finger. Focusing on the floor tiles in front of her Erin followed a few steps behind.

"Do you want the fanciest one or the most powerful?" the young woman asked.

"The most powerful."

Hoping that the other shoppers in the store had not heard her response, Erin handed her debit card across the counter. With quick, jerky motions Erin signed the receipt while the clerk presented her with her card and the discretely bagged toy.

"If you don't like it come back and see me. I'd love to help you again," said the still smiling young woman.

It took all of Erin's self-control not to run from the store.

After Jacob had been put to bed Erin retrieved her new toy from its hiding place. Her bottom lip was tucked between her teeth as she shed her clothes and climbed on to the bed. She pressed the toy to the apex of her mound. Holding her breath she turned it on. With a gasp she rolled onto her knees.

The girl at the store had been right, it was powerful. Even on the lowest setting vibrations rippled through her lower body. Erin swore she could feel her pelvis vibrate. Twitching and swinging her hips back and forth in the air, she bit her blankets to muffle her cry. The toy fell away while her hips bucked desperately. The experience was better than her previous vibrator but she was still left wanting.

Tucked under the covers, Erin chewed her fingernails and contemplated what was wrong with her. A boy more than a decade her junior shouldn't sexually excite her while forcing himself upon her. As her mind slowed and darkness swallowed her from the back of her mind something whispered, "Submit."

Precious vacation days had slipped away. Erin decided to focus on the relationship with her son instead of her own personal conflict. Once Jacob was back in school, she could schedule an appointment with a therapist and try to sort it all out.

Posters in local storefronts announced that county fairs were in full bloom. Memories of corndogs, funnel cakes, and Jacob squealing excitedly flooded her. With a smiling son at her side many days were filled with leisurely trips to farmer's markets, rodeos, and animal exhibits.

Erin stood in her kitchen with her arms crossed tapping her foot on the floor. James was in her basement playing games with Jacob, Shawn, and Trevor. It had required every ounce of her self-control not to slap the boy the moment her entered her home. Slowly and with much trepidation she had come to terms with the fact that she couldn't avoid him forever. The ring of her phone pulled her away from her fuming.

"Hello Erin. It's Ellen. Would you be interesting in coming over to our place for dinner tomorrow? Justin got a new grill and he's excited to try it out."

"Sure Ellen. That sounds nice."

Erin was lost in thought as she returned the phone to its cradle.

"Don't worry Miss S. I'll make it worth your while," said James.

His voice startled her. The sharp slap to her backside caused her to jump and yelp. With her knees shaking and anger rising in her she realized her nipples were stiff and there was a tingling between her legs.

Erin forced her best smile as James answered the door. The Ward's house was immaculate and impeccably decorated. Ellen pushed drinks into their hands and herded everyone into the large backyard. Clouds drifted across a blue sky as the smoke rose from Justin's grill. Lazy breezes carried the smells of cooking meat and steaming vegetables. Jacob was glued to Justin's side as he showed off his newest toy and expounded the nuances of properly grilling steaks.

James' behavior was polite and restrained. He attentively refilled Erin's glass and offered trays of snacks with the cost of casual, brushing touches. The palm of a hand lightly drug across her bottom. Later the back of his hand lightly pushed against her breast. Each time he offered her a slight knowing smile. Ellen didn't seem to notice. She was all smiles, small talk, and fluttery dances to the music lilting from speakers disguised as decorative rocks.

The food proved to be fantastic. Erin felt wonderfully sated. Frothy, icy drinks had soothed her nerves as the late evening sun caressed her skin. Jacob had had seconds and politely asked for thirds. Heavy eyelids betrayed his energetic smile as he reclined in the soft grass. Both families reclined on the patio furniture in the back yard. The blistering summer day had turned into a pleasant evening with a refreshing breeze coming from the south.

James sat up in his chair and snapped his fingers. "We've been bad hosts. Ms. Sinclair, may I offer you a tour of the house," he said as he extended a hand.

"Umm. Sure. Jacob would you like to come along?"

"I've seen it already," he responded with a wave of his hand.

They started in the neatly finished basement and proceeded through the first floor. James casually pointed out items of interest and tidbits of history concerning the house. With a gesture he directed her up the stairs before him. At the distance James followed Erin was acutely aware that her backside was at eye level.

"My favorite room in the house," James announced with a flourish as he pushed open the door.

Posters of cars, planes, and movies covered the walls. To her right was a large decal of a Chicago Bears football helmet.

"No posters of women?" she teased.

"Mom won't allow them," he said with a shrug.

His arms encircled her waist and pulled their bodies together. His fingers deftly unfastened her pants as he maneuvered her to the bed by the window.

"James. No," she protested.

He simply turned her to face him while he slid her pants down her legs. A sharp tug pulled her feet out from underneath her and dumped her onto the bed. Before she recovered from the tumble, his fingers were under the edge of her top and were pulling it over her head.

"We don't want to get this wrinkled," he declared.

In the space of two heartbeats his jeans and t-shirt were discarded. He knelt before her on the bed and pushed her knees apart.

"Well, my pretty little Erin. You have the honor of being the first girl I fuck on this bed."

With her knees shoulder width apart James rubbed himself through her slit.

"Nice and wet. Just the way I like you."

Erin gasped and arched her back as James pushed into her. He gave her a minute to adjust to him before he began slapping his hips against hers. There was no gentle tenderness of two lovers long departed and recently reunited. James was thrusting into her hard and fast. He was using her without concern for her pleasure.

"I always thought it would be Sally West, but she won't let me get past third base and refuses to come up here," he said between huffing breaths.

Erin shuddered as she felt herself clamp down on James. Oh God. She was easier than a teenage girl. She raked her nails across his back and he pushed deeper and deeper inside her. The sound of James breathing and his body slapping against hers filled the room. Sweat dripped off his chin and onto her as she locked her hands behind his neck and clung to him.

His paced didn't slow. A pang of jealousy at the energy of youth passed over her. She was wet enough she could hear a squishing sound as James buried himself to the hilt. He grunted and she gasped as he emptied himself inside her. Erin clung to the teenager as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

Sweat began to cool against her skin before James slowly withdrew. He pulled a towel from underneath his bed and wiped her down. She found her shirt and pulled in it. James had toweled himself and donned his clothes. He didn't look like he had just ridden the mother of his friend. James scooped up her jeans and dismissed her protest with an impatient wave. He cracked his door, peaked outside, and pulled her into the hall.

"Did you really think you'd escape my room without getting fucked?" he asked as he patted her bare bottom.

James led her to the bathroom. Erin fought tears as she cleaned herself. Again she had allowed a boy to use her. Most embarrassing was feeling herself heat up at the thought of what had happened. A sob escaped her lips as she realized she was ready to be fucked again. She donned her panties and jeans, raked her fingers through her hair, and stepped out of the bathroom.

At the base of the stairs James leaned in. "You liked the steel pennies," he said and followed it up with a slap to Erin's backside.

She yelped and ground her teeth as she stalked after the young man. Her nipples strained against her bra.

"Did you get lost?" inquired Ellen.

"I showed Ms. Sinclair my coin collection," replied James.

"I'd never seen steel pennies before," said Erin. With the lie she felt James' grip on her tighten.

The buzz of the dryer beckoned Erin downstairs. Singing softly to herself, she folded the items of clothing one by one and set them into the basket. Still singing she scooped up the basket and climbed the stairs. As she turned to face the living room she found Shawn sitting on the couch. The basket slipped from her startled fingers and slapped loudly against the floor.

"Shawn, what are you doing here? Jacob's not home."

"I know," the teen said as he rose from the couch. Lazily her hooked a finger through a belt loop on the front of her shorts and gently pulled her towards the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"I know your James' but he's agreed to share you. If I hurt you or let Jacob find out I have to answer to him. Don't worry; I don't care to do either of those."

Shawn caught Erin's wrist before the full arm slap could find its mark. Still holding her arm, he stepped to the side, put his other hand against her back, and pushed. She toppled face first onto the ottoman.

"That wasn't very nice, Erin. I'm hurt that you prefer James over me."

With frightening ease Shawn held her in place as he unbuttoned and removed her shorts. Much to Erin's chagrin the feelings of helplessness stirred the passions inside her. Shawn's pointer finger traced one side of her labia while his index finger caressed the other.

"Good girl," Shawn cooed each time her hips bucked. The curves of her inner thighs were damp when Shawn's fingers withdrew.

Erin couldn't prevent a gasp when she felt the warm head of Shawn's penis push against her. He fumbled for several seconds until he found her opening. With slight, but constant pressure, he pushed inside her. Despite her confusing mix of emotions, she moaned and gripped the ottoman.

Shawn chuckled as he gave three quick, hard thrusts with his hips. Slowly he withdrew. Erin felt the head of his penis drag against her as it retreated. With the crown barely inside her, Shawn took a deep, slow breath before he gripped her hips and pushed forward. After several leisurely strokes Shawn settled into a comfortable rhythm.

The sound of the front door made her go cold. Hands clasped around her waist and kept her in place as she tried to escape the vulnerable position. James, with a soda in his hand, plopped down in front of her on the carpet and reclined against the sofa. Amusement danced in his eyes as her offered Erin a friendly wave.

"Oh, she is nice and tight," Shawn groaned.

"See, I told you," said James.

Erin was mortified to her very core. The boys were speaking as if she weren't there. The thought of James discussing intimate details of her body made her stomach churn.

"Damn, this pussy is way better than Jen's," said Shawn.

"I know right! Wait until you get her going, she'll give little grunts when you bottom out and then she'll really grip you."

Erin shivered. She was an object. Simply a thing to be used, evaluated, and openly discussed. Neither boy's voice conveyed fondness for her. There was only detached amusement. It was wrong. Every fiber of her being knew it was so but the treatment only sparked the lust inside her. Much to her shame, she felt herself grip Shawn tightly as he sawed steadily back and forth.

"You have to do her vanilla sometime," James said.

"Oh, yeah."

"Yeah, her orgasm face is just classic. It's a combination of helpless and happy."

She felt her face heat. "Jacob will be home soon," she pleaded desperately wanting to escape the situation.

"We're good. He's at the batting cages with Trevor. After they're done, they're going to get ice cream. So, we have plenty of time," said James as he rose to his knees. He approached her, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled down his underwear.

"Open up. I'm feeling a little left out here."

Three days passed without incident. Jacob made two attempts at preparing breakfast. His efforts had been amusing and the results mixed. Erin shampooed the carpets, cleaned the windows, and rented a pressure washer to clean the siding of her home. Jacob had commandeered it immediately and set to work. Part of her was pleased he was eager to help but it forced her to find other tasks to occupy her time.

Her toothbrush attacked the mildew while lust gnawed on her morals. As the dinginess slowly retreated, so did the vehemence of her objections. Erin's knees were raw and her shoulders ached but in lapses of concentration she found herself wondering when the boys would visit next.

The sound of the sliding door and a flicker of movement caught her eye and caused her to poke her head out of the kitchen. A pang of annoyance wracked her at being interrupted. The grout in her kitchen was only three-quarters completed and both bathrooms still remained. She blinked in surprise at James standing at the base of the stairs to the second floor. With a beckoning gestured he disappeared upwards.

"Bedtime," Erin called to Jacob.

"Ah, mom. I'm almost at the next level. Five more minutes?"

"Nope. It's time for bed Mister."

Erin chewed her bottom lip as she approached her bedroom. The hallway felt unusually long and the shadows in the upper corners appeared particularly sinister. James was standing by the bed.

"Lose the clothes," he said.

Her hands trembled as she complied.

"On the bed," James ordered and pointed to the spot he desired.

Facing James, she planted her hands on the bed behind her and swung her bottom up and onto the soft bedspread. He busied himself digging around in a bag he had brought. With one hand he tossed two items to her. Erin, with growing trepidation, examined the contents of her hands. Two soft, black leather bands with plain, nickel colored buckles filled each palm.

"Those go around your ankles," he said.

Butterflies flittered in her stomach.

"You can't be serious," she said.

James crossed his arms as he tapped his foot. The firm expression on his face brokered no argument.

Worry tickled the back of her neck but she couldn't repress the feeling of budding excitement. She heard Jacob enter the bathroom down the hall and start the shower. After the second buckle was pulled snuggly into place, another set of bands was tossed to her.

"Those are for your wrists," James said with a broad smile on his face.

Erin swallowed hard and felt a light sheen of sweat creep across her body. When her second wrist was wrapped in soft leather, James approached and held up two clips that looked like elongated "C's". Amusement radiated from him as he guided her left wrist to her left ankle and clipped rings set into the two bands together. Erin tugged and found she had little freedom of movement. While she was examining the extent of her restraint James clipped her right side together.

With a gentle push and a laugh from James, she rolled onto her back. Erin bit her lower lip. Despite James' amused demeanor and the fact that he hadn't touched her she knew she was wet. Clinking sounds from her adjoining bathroom caused her butterflies to flutter faster. It took two trips for James to gather the desired items.

A warm hand pushed under her backside as James slipped a town underneath her. She had to choke back a moan as a warm washcloth caressed her mound. Erin let her head fall back to the bed as she enjoyed the sensation. Regardless of the situation, the texture and heat was pleasing. The gurgling hiss of a shaving cream can caused her head to jerk upwards. Frantic energy surged through her as she jerked her hips and attempted to get off the bed.

James placed a steadying hand over her navel. "Settle down. Being perfectly still is in your best interest."

Silky cream was gently massaged into her skin. The gentle touched caused her concern to melt away. A soft moan slipped from her lips.

"See. Just wait. There's more to come," he said. Confidence and amusement dripped from his voice.

Erin jumped when the razor touched her. A cool, tingling sensation teased her sensitive skin as James carefully worked the razor. She gasped and found herself hoping that James would take his time. The minutes ticked by slowly as James carefully tended to her. The sensation from the lather and her delicate skin being manipulated by James' fingers excited her to no end.