Summer of Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock at her door interrupted her enjoyment of a second visit by a warm washcloth.

"Good night mom," called Jacob. His voice was slightly muffled by the door.

"Good night hun," she replied and heard her son walk down the hall and close his door.

"It's a good thing I put down a towel. You are dripping like a faucet," said James.

Tears formed and ran from the corners of her eyes. Her friend's son had her naked, helpless on her own bed, and lewdly displaying her charms while her son showered for bed. At her core she knew she should feel shame yet she was strongly aroused.

When James crawled onto the bed and entered her, Erin's first desire was to lock her ankles behind him. In her professional life she was a manager of managers wielding wisdom and business savvy in equal measure. Peers sought her advice. Subordinates followed her instructions to the letter. Yet underneath a boy over a decade her junior she was helpless, compliant, and wickedly aroused while quietly hating herself for it.

James took his time. Erin got the distinct impression he was savoring the situation. Slowly yet firmly he took her. Ecstasy built layer upon layer inside her. Fingers and toes alternated between curling as straightening as she helplessly sought an outlet to vent the pressure building within her.

James' pace never faltered. With his hands planted on either side of her shoulders he leaned forward and kept his eyes locked on hers. When her orgasm crested over her a hand clamped over her mouth to muffle her cries. James rode out her writhing and remained inside her.

With a sigh, he rolled off her and sprawled on the bed. Soft light glistened off the moisture on the young man's chest and shoulders.

"Where's your spare key?" asked James.

"On the right side of the basement stairs."

"I'm going to borrow it for a couple days."

Erin rattled the rings against the clips. "Are you going to let me go?"

"We all chipped in to get those for you."

An amused grin spread across his face.

"What are you supposed to say when someone buys you a gift?" he prompted.

She bit back a terse rebuke. Essentially helpless and naked on her bed was not the optimal time to bicker. James arched an eyebrow.

"Thank you," she said as demurely as she could.

James hopped off the bed and opened the door to the hallway.

"I'm going to get the key and have a drink. When I get back, you'll need to earn your freedom."

The evening thunderstorm illuminated the sky. While sipping wine Erin sat in a chair and watched the powerful display of nature. Bright flashes of light cast the dark, roiling clouds in soft light. A pattern had evolved where Erin spent the days with Jacob and her evenings with the three boys.

It was easy for the boys to cover for each other and allowed as much time with her as they desired. A shiver ran down her spine and settled into her lower abdomen. Once Jacob went to bed, she belonged to trio.

After the storm moved away Erin gathered herself and headed to the shower. It was time to leave the grime of the day behind her. A towel was wrapped around her body with another encasing her hair as she retrieved her pajamas.

"Good evening, Miss Sinclair," Shawn said as he slipped into her bedroom.

Erin tugged the towel from her hair. She frowned but felt her nipples start to stiffen.

"Take off your pajamas and put on your toys," Shawn said with an impatient wave of his hand.

Slowly, Erin shed her pajamas and complied with his request. Shawn guided her cuffed hands behind her back and clipped them together. Then he knelt down and clipped her ankles together.

"I have a new present for you tonight," he said.

As the silence grew he raised both eyebrows.

"Now, be a good girl."

"Thank you."

"That's a good girl, Erin," he said as he brandished a red ball with black straps hanging from it.

Erin's eyes went wide and she shook her head.

"Open up," Shawn said.

Her resistance was futile as Shawn, after a brief struggle, wedged the ball into her mouth and snugly fastened it into place.

"Trevor got it for you. Come to think of it, I don't think he likes you much," he said.

Assisted by a gentle push she fell backwards and rolled onto her side. Shawn looked over his shoulder and paused. Erin's breath caught in her throat.

"Well, what do we have here?" he asked.

Erin's blood turned cold when she heard the throaty buzz of her vibrator. The first pulse made her jump. A steadying hand on her hip keep her in place as the head of the vibrator was nestled into her sex. It didn't take long for the first wave of pleasure to roll over her. Shawn kept the toy in place through the spasms of her first orgasm. Erin had no time to gather herself as the second climax gripped her.

"James was right, you make a really cute face," said Shawn.

During the third she screamed through the gag and felt beads of sweat trickle down the nape of her neck. The fourth caused her to pant as best she could through her nose as her body shuddered uncontrollably. Tears of frustration sprouted from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She wanted nothing more than Shawn to ravish her repeatedly in any way her desired.

Mercifully, the toy was removed. With a tug on her shoulders and a push of her hips, Shawn adjusted her position slightly but left her on her side. Erin gasped and a shiver rippled down her body as he entered her.

"Wow, you are really wet and still twitching," Shawn said. "I think we are going to warm you up like this in the future."

With his hands on her shoulders Shawn pulled her back against him as he thrust into her. Erin screamed as the teenager pushed her to another orgasm.

Jacob had been in bed for an hour. With a window cracked and a fan running her bedroom had become comfortable. It had been a long drive, but she was glad Jacob had convinced her to go. Despite her initial reluctance, in the end she had enjoyed watching bull riding. With intense, frenetic energy the crowd had cheered for riders and bulls alike. The beasts were enormous yet demonstrated surprising agility. Several times all four legs would leave the ground during a twisting, jumping turn. Erin wriggled her toes as a burst of air tickled them. Her door opened and a young man in a dark t-shirt and jeans entered.

Trevor crooked a finger. "I just left my date with Claire and could use a little relief."

She rolled her eyes, pushed herself off of the bed, and knelt before the teenager. He unzipped his jeans and fished himself out of his underwear. His hand cupped the back of her head and pulled her onto him. Erin closed her eyes and concentrated on rubbing the underside of the head with her tongue. A tap on her forehead surprised her.

"Keep those pretty eyes looking up at me," said Trevor.

With his free hand he rooted around in his pocket before brandishing the desired item. It was a key with the head wrapped in a rubbery-looking pink jacket.

"This is a key to your place. Want to guess why we deciding on pink for our copies?"

Erin felt her face heat up. She knew the significance of the color. With a shake of her head she pushed her lips further onto Trevor. He bumped against the back of her mouth and with the assist of a tug on the back of her head he entered her throat. Erin pulled away and coughed.

"That felt great. Do it again," said Trevor.

With the back of her hand she rubbed the excess moisture away from her eyes. When her mouth was once again on him, Trevor's right hand undid the buttons on her pajama top and cupped her breast. His fingers pinched and tugged at her nipple. Saliva crept out the corners of her mouth and dripped off her chin as she mechanically moved her head up and down.

"Good job. Here's your reward," Trevor groaned.

His hand tightened on the back of her head and held her in place as warm liquid gushed into her mouth. Erin didn't give it a second thought as she swallowed. When the hand loosened and then fell away she drew back. Trevor gave her a pat on the head before he turned and departed. Erin blushed profusely when she felt her tongue slide across her lips.

The final day of her vacation had slipped away. The din and frustration of the office would return on Monday. She did some a quick mental tabulation. Of her twenty days of scheduled vacation she had been under or kneeling in front of at least one of Jacob's friends for fifteen of those twenty days.

It had been a frustrating, confusing time but not without a few pleasant memories. She was pleased with the amount and quality of time she had spent with her son. Jacob had hugged and thanked her the previous evening.

Erin scraped the leftover grilled chicken with mango chutney into a container and placed it in the refrigerator. While she had the door open, she grabbed three bottles and bumped the door closed with her hip as she walked away.

It was a rare night she had to herself. Jacob was out with friends and wasn't expected home until late. The remaining days of summer were dwindling quickly so Erin made an exception and extended his curfew.

With her book tucked under her arm and her drinks sitting in a small bucket of ice she stepped onto the back patio and drew the screen closed behind her. A ring of citronella candles kept biting insects at bay. She settled into her chair, opened a bottle, and cracked her book. The tartness of the hard cider nipped her tongue as she took a sip and marked the first paragraph with her finger.

After two pages she was engrossed in the novel. Her fingers grabbed and turned page after page as a cool summer breeze teased her skin and gently tugged at her hair. The scrape of the screen door moving startled Erin from the ever growing intrigue surrounding the plucky heroine. The book tumbled from her fingers as she found herself looking into the eyes of James, Shawn, and Trevor.

"Is Jacob with you?" she asked. Cold fingers of panic ran down her spine.

"Nah, he's on a date with Sally," said Trevor as he took her firmly, yet gently, by the elbow and pulled her from the chair. His hand on her lower back guided her through the patio door and into the living room. James and Shawn trailed behind and scooped up the bucket.

"A date? He's too young to be on a date." Erin said. Her knees threatened to give way. Yet another aspect of her life had slipped out of her control over the summer.

"Relax, it's not a real date. Jacob had been asking about them, so we set him up with Sally for practice. They are going for pizza and then catch a movie," James said as he twisted a cap off one of the bottles.

"I've got five bucks Jacob lets Sally order her stupid artichoke pizza. Your son is way too polite," said Shawn.

"Ten. It was ten," Trevor said over his shoulder as he bounded up the stairs.

"Don't worry. Sally thinks Jacob's 'cute' so at most he's going to get a feel of boob. Maybe a kiss goodnight. Honestly, I think he's too nice to actually try anything anyway," said James.

Shawn emerged from the kitchen holding two bottles. Clingy condensation glittered in the light and dripped off of each.

"I've got 5 bucks on the kiss. Sally would love the idea of sending him off to bed hard," said Shawn as he chuckled.

James rolled his eyes. "It was ten."

When Trevor returned James nodded and rose from his seat.

"Tonight's our last night before we leave for college. So, we have a little surprise for you," announced James.

Fifteen coordinated fingers made short work of her clothing. Erin was lowered to her knees. Shawn placed the restraints around her wrists and clipped them together behind her back while Trevor bound her ankles together. Her black heels were strapped onto her feet.

Trevor shrugged. "They add ambiance," he said.

"Now, the final touch," James said as her placed the blindfold over her eyes and secured it behind her head. Erin felt movement around her but the cover over her eyes thoroughly blocked the light.

"Oh, we have to see if she can tell you guys apart," said Trevor. His voice was dripping with excitement.

She heard the rustle of clothes in front of her. Trevor's hand on the back of her head guided her forward. When warm, rubbery flesh touched her lips she parted them and allowed the penis inside her mouth. After only three circuits down and up, an insistent hand in her hair pulled her off and moved her to the side. Erin's mouth was open and ready when she engulfed the second member. Again, she was only allowed three bobs.

"OK. Miss Easy Slut, you have a fifty-fifty chance. Who was the first cock?" asked Trevor.

Erin chewed her lower lip. The first had tasted clean and was wide but not thick. The second was slightly salty, a bit more rounded, with a slightly pronounced head. She had had each boy in her mouth multiple times, but she had never considered comparing them. Erin was sure if either was inside her she would be able to tell, but her mouth was another story. She drew in a deep breath.

"Shawn was the first one," she said.

"Nope. I thought for sure you'd be able to tell the difference. Hell, you've been on your knees often enough," said Trevor.

Erin's faced heated.

"Now, for the main event," said James. "Each of us is going to take a seat in your living room. When we call your name you will have five seconds to locate us and get our cock in your mouth."

"What happens if I fail?" asked Erin.

"If I tell you, where's the fun in that?" asked James. "We're going to get into position. When you hear one of us call the game begins."

Erin held her breath and cocked her hear. Her eyes strained to pick out details that might help her above the normal din of night time neighborhood sounds.

"Come find me Eager Slut," called Shawn.

The clip on her ankles forced her to take small, mincing steps with her knees. Otherwise she ran the risk of throwing herself off balance. Carefully, she made sure to lift her knees off the carpet before each step to prevent carpet burns. After five wobbly steps, Erin's left breast made contact with skin.

Panic welled in her as she realized nobody was counting. She shuffled to the left, bent forward, opened her mouth, and waved her head back and forth. Her heart was thumping as her lips failed to find the cock she sought.

Face burning with shame, she pressed her open mouth against bare thigh. She didn't have time to find her position on Shawn. Purely based on a guess, she moved her mouth to her right. As soon as she felt her goal touch her tongue she closed her lips together.

"Congratulations, you made it. But just barely," said James.

Hands cupped the sides of Erin's head and guided her up to the tip. As her lips engulfed him Shawn moaned. The hands left her head and she hear him slump backwards. By now she knew what Shawn liked. Normally she would stroke him with her right hand while working her head up and down. Since her hands were out of the question, she decided to use her tongue as best she could. Erin kept her lips snug against him while she rubbed him with her tongue.

When she grew fatigued she kissed and nibbled gently along each side of his shaft. With her mouth on him and her tongue working furiously Shawn gave a familiar grown. Erin pulled back and kept her lips wrapped slightly behind the crown. Warm fluid spilled into her mouth while she felt Shawn pulse.

Once he had quieted she kept a gentle suction as her lips retreated. With a popping sound Shawn slipped from her mouth. She tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and displayed the contents before swallowing. Erin had become accustomed to the act. She no longer made a face while consuming one of the boy's gifts.

"Good girl," Shawn cooed as he kissed her on the forehead.

A flush of pride warmed her from head to toe.

"Come to me, Miss Sinclair," said Trevor and gave a warbling whistle.

Erin kept a silent count in her mind, by the time she reached three worry was growing inside her. She tried to increase the size of her steps but the result threw her off balance.

With a cry she fell forward. Skin brushed her upper arms as she fell. Hands caught her shoulders as she felt something poke the underside of her chin. She pushed herself back and quickly moved her mouth downwards. Trevor sighed as she made contact.

"Another close one," said James.

Erin smiled. A little rug burn had been a small price to pay. A ripple of pride passed through her. Trevor had prevented her from falling. So many times he had acted condescending and aloof, but he cared enough to perform that act of kindness. There was an odd tangy flavor to him.

"You taste different," she said.

"Yeah, I got my going away present from Claire earlier tonight," said Trevor.

A hand in her hair pulled her back onto him. Erin was mortified. A shudder of revulsion wracked her as her nipples hardened and her pussy twitched. Once he was wet enough Erin got down to business. Trevor preferred her to take him deep in her mouth repeatedly. She held her breath and worked her head down.

Trevor bumped against the back of her mouth and then slid into her throat. Erin held herself in place for a heartbeat, drew back until he left her throat, and then pushed down. With him in her throat for a second time she held her place for three heartbeats and twisted her head side to side.

"Oh, yes," Trevor groaned.

As she pulled back she smiled. He could use her whenever he wanted and call her demeaning names but when Trevor was in her mouth he was hers. Desire was fluttering in her stomach and heat was building between her thighs.

"I didn't even know she could do that," said Shawn.

She swallowed, took two deep breaths, and took Trevor down her throat again. On her third trip down she held him in her throat as long as she could. Trevor's hips writhed underneath her. Tears gathered at the corner of her eyes. She blinked them away and readied herself for another trip. Minutes passed as she repeated the process.

With Trevor once again in her throat she felt his cock flex against her tongue. A hand cupped the back of her head and held her in place. It was an odd sensation, almost like choking but not quite, as he emptied himself down her throat. After he released her, she coughed and fought the desire to wipe the corners of her mouth. Lips touched her forehead.

"Good girl," said Trevor.

"My turn," said James.

Erin was still breathing heavily as she shuffled towards the voice. When her silent count reached two, her thighs made contact with the cushions of the sofa. The tip of her hose rubbed on the fabric of the couch has she search blindly. Time was slipping away. Her thigh brushed the couch, but she didn't feel the seam that marked the midpoint.

At four, she had few options. She threw herself to her left. The edge of James' knee pushed into the side of her breast. She was going to make it. Excitement washed through her. She opened her mouth wide and plunged downwards. Hot flesh brushed against her cheek as her lips made contact against his muscular lower abdomen.

"Awe, you were so close," said James.

Erin felt James slide over and settle himself in front on her. His hips moved as her mouth sought him. Much to her chagrin, a frustrated noise slipped out of her mouth. A hand gently tugged at her hair.

"Here you go," said James as he slipped himself into her mouth.

Erin made a low hum deep in her throat as she slowly licked the underside of the tip. James liked her to make noise. She hoped that if she did a good job for James he would forget about the time penalty. Erin pulled back and let her lips caress him before taking him in her mouth, pulling back, and letting her soft lips drag over his skin. The hand loosened in her hair, but never left the back of her head. Erin patiently and methodically worked her tongue.

As time passed she came to know every swell and curve of his penis intimately. If she could draw, Erin was sure she could create a perfectly accurate depiction. Her jaw had begun to ache by the time she heard James sigh. Warm liquid filled her mouth. Once the flow subsided she sat back onto her heals, displayed her prize, and with an exaggerated motion swallowed. Lips brushed her forehead.