Summer of Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh!" She groaned. "I'm...I'm..."

"Yes," I hissed in her ear. "Do it. Cum! Cum for Mommy!"

I licked and bit the tightening muscles in her neck as she managed a few more thrusts of her ass on the dildo. She yelled loudly as she came, stopping her bouncing. I rubbed her clit through it until her entire body shuddered against mine. I stopped my rubbing, but kept my hand over her clit as I felt her whole mound quake. The cock stayed deep inside her ass as I kissed her just as deeply.

I let go of her and her body slumped forward as if she had lost all strength to even keep herself upright. I put my hands on her hips and guided her body back to the bed. I laid her on her back as she took in heavy breaths. I sat next to her, stroking the side of her face, her breasts, her stomach. Gradually she caught her breath.

"You really liked that. I don't know that I've ever had a woman enjoy an ass fucking like that on their first time." I continued to touch her softly.

"That was the best orgasm yet!" She laughed.

"Well, just one problem..." I stopped my hand on her thigh. "That cock is still in your ass."

Joslyn laughed as I moved down and lifted a leg onto my shoulder. I slightly pulled at the base of the dildo, but there was no budge. Her asshole had clamped down in her orgasm and yet to release. I leaned forward, gently lapping the juice that had dripped out of her cunt. She twisted her body and let out a yelp.

"Babygirl!" I snapped at her. "I know it is sensitive, especially after cumming that hard! But I've got to get this out of you. You need to relax, again."

Joslyn nodded at my instruction and took in a deep breath. I continued to lick her opened lips with a wide tongue. I turned the dildo, pulling slightly. My tongue moved up and down across her entire pussy, as I unhurriedly removed the cock from her ass. Right as the head reached her pucker, I pushed it back in a bit. This caused her to arch her back and moan. I continued my deliberate removal, but when nearly out, I pushed it halfway back in. She had not come down from the first orgasm and I was working on another. I focused my tongue on her clit, which was still engorged. As I flicked it gingerly, I looked up at her face to see her biting her lip. Then I noticed a shadow cast from the door way. I lifted my head to look, but continued to rub her clit with my hand while the other continued to gently fuck her ass with the dildo.

...To be continued...

12