Summer of Sibling Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,193 Followers

“Oh Glenn, I love you,” she sighed as his lips closed in on her nipples and started sucking. He soon moved up and started caressing her lips with his, while his hands explored her hungry body.

Alyssa felt her brother’s hard cock against her thigh. She reached down and wrapped her hand around it, making him gasp with surprise. He was so big and she knew how small she was. She caressed his swollen cock head with interest, wondering what it would feel like inside her. She’d loved Brad’s tongue and fingers and this could only be better.

Glenn’s fingers slid inside Alyssa’s wet cunt. She was so ready for him. Or was she still wet from before. He smiled as her hips met his fingers. Oh yes, she wanted him. He wanted her. They’d already done the foreplay with other people, now they both had strong urges to fuck and be fucked. No more playing around was needed.

Glenn rolled on top of Alyssa, pushing down his weight on his arms while his knees parted Alyssa’s legs. “I’m going to hurt you, baby,” he whispered. “But it won’t last. Let me know when it stops hurting and I’ll make you forget all about it. I love you.”


Alyssa smiled at her big brother as he reached down and parted her pussy lips, opening the way for his thick cock. He moaned with delight as he felt her tight, wet folds engulfing his cock head. Alyssa’s breathing got heavier as she felt her brother’s meat stretching her beyond imagination. He took his time, allowing her to slowly get used to his size before pushing further inside. Then he reached the inevitable. His cock rested against her hymen. He closed his lips over hers and kissed her deeply as he charged his cock through her last barrier, and making her body stiffen with the pain. He continued kissing her as he rested deep inside, giving his baby sister a chance to get used to his cock invading her virgin pussy.

She shook for a while, then she moaned and then she wrapped her legs around his waist. “Oh Glenn, my wonderful brother… fuck me!” she begged him.

He wasn’t going to protest. She felt so good around his cock. He slid outside and then buried himself deeper. Her hips met every one of his thrusts, wanting him deeper inside her. He paused briefly and pulled her legs up over his shoulders. He could slide much deeper this way. He slammed himself deeper and deeper, crushing his balls against her firm ass and grinding against her clit.

The siblings’ breathing got heavier. The room was full of the echoes of their fucking. Glenn was going as fast as he could, slamming himself into his sister’s lovely wetness and filling her with his hardness. He kissed her lips, he kissed her tits, he couldn’t get enough of her beautiful body. He owned her now. She was his and nobody else’s. He was going to fuck her all summer. Every minute that their parents were gone she would be his. They’d sleep together, eat together, do everything together. He’d make her go naked around the house. He’d be naked too. He’d take her in every room, on every piece of furniture. He was going to be the king of his sister’s cunt!

Alyssa moaned louder and louder. As soon as the pain of Glenn’s breaking her hymen had gone away she’d felt hornier and hornier. She wanted him so bad. He filled her so good. Every time he pulled out she cried out for him to fill her and she moaned with joy as he slammed back inside her. She’d given herself completely to him and she was sure she’d never want another lover but her wonderful big brother.

“Glennnnnnnnnnnnn…” she moaned.

“Oh Alyssa,” he panted. “I love you. You’re so wonderful around my cock.”

“I need to cum.”

“Oh yes, my sweet little sis. Cum for me! Cum for your brother!”

Alyssa gave up the last bit of control she’d had and her pussy squeezed Glenn’s pumping cock hard as her body started shaking underneath him. It was all he needed. He let out a long roar as he started shooting his hot sperm deep inside his no-longer virgin sister. They both panted for a long time as the last waves of orgasm left them and Glenn released his sister’s legs. He slowly pulled out as his cock started going soft.

“Don’t move, baby,” he whispered. He lay between her legs and drank as his cum, mixed with hers, slowly trickled from her battered hole. Then he crawled back up, took his little sister in his arms and kissed her deeply, sharing the juice of their love with her.

To be continued…

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,193 Followers
12