Summer of Sibling Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,089 Followers

"It's alright. Adele ... it's okay," I said softly.

"No. No, it's not." She clutched at MaryDee's leg, hugging the pale, shapely thigh to her cheek. "It's bent and twisted, sick and just wrong."

MaryDee started to laugh. "Hun, do I have to remind you whose leg you are clutching at?" MaryDee took hold of Adele's hair and gave her head a little shake by those blue-black locks. "Welcome to the world the rest of us freaks live in. You have no idea how happy we are you decided to join us."

Reaching over, I laid my hand on Adele's shoulder. "Please talk to me. When did this happen?" I asked

Adele was quiet for so long I thought she wasn't going to answer me. Then she wiped at her eyes and slowly sat up. She looked at me then looked back at MaryDee. Her friend nodded encouragement. When she looked back at me her face was so terribly woeful, I reached over and took her hand. She looked down at my fingers in hers and slowly nodded to some inner conversation she was having with herself.

"Not long after Dad died. When Mom began to drift away from us. I was so lost, so terribly lost ... but you were there. Whenever I needed ... anything, you were there. I know I wasn't being nice to you at that time. I was so torn up with what was going on. I need someone to lash out against. To cuss for the fact that the world had taken our father from us so soon. Mom wouldn't even make the effort to talk to me. Then there was her drinking, the long disappearances. I didn't even want to talk to her before long. All I wanted was to just curl up in a ball and die. To be with Dad. He had understood me. He had cared." She tightened her fingers on mine. "But then you were there, just as he had been. You made me get up and go to school, made me do my homework, came after me if I stayed out to late."

"You are my sister. It's part of being family. Mom may have forgotten that but I never will." I said after a second of silence. "But that doesn't mean I'm someone you should love, not in that way."

"Why?" asked MaryDee. I looked up sharply at me. "Why not? Love is love. That's not the issue. It's the physical. Just how that love is express that the world wouldn't understand. But why should two people that love each other have limits?"

"Because it's not natural," I said after a moment.

"Bullshit. I've seen that same argument being used against homosexuals and homosexuality. It's bullshit there and it's bullshit here. There is nothing under the sun that is more natural than the animals in nature and they do not care in the least who is 'mating' with whom. Love is love. It should have no boundaries, restriction, or limitations. Look at your sister. Look. Is she not beautiful?"

Adele's face was a mess of tears. Her eyeliner had run a bit at the corners, sending black trials onto the paleness of her cheeks. When she looked up at me those eyes, normally as blue as to make the sky weep its own tears in envy, were a cold dead gray. She slowly sat up, whipping at her face which smeared the mascara.

"I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world," I said.

"Yes. Exactly." MaryDee's voice was tight "Now give me one reason ... a real reason, not some religious mumbo jumbo written two thousand years ago by men who fucked little boys ... or their sheep, while telling the world women were evil. Not some fake scientific crap about related people and birth defects either. That has been proven to be phoney as hell. We breed everything under the sun with their own genetic bloodlines to get what we want. Horses, cows, dogs, pigs, chickens you fucking name it. We are having a family grudge fuck on the farm as often as we can manage to get them to breed, but oh no, let it get close to our own bedroom and people want to shy away like frightened virgins from a Viking raping!"

MaryDee put her arm around Adele and pulled her back till she was leaned against her. She laid her head in my sister's hair.

"This is a beautiful woman. She needs to be loved. Needs to be held, needs to be made to feel that she is desirable." Resting her chin on Adele's head and my sister quietly continued to weep, MaryDee gave me a frank look. "If for one second she was interested in me I would have her on her back, making her toes curl. I'm even half-tempted to do it just to see the look on your face."

I had to sit back and blink at that. I saw a ghost of a smile appear on Adele's face. It vanished quickly. She sniffed back the tears, turning her head to hide her face from me in MaryDee's breasts. I looked up to find a pair of lovely brown eyes looking back at me solemnly.

"She loves you so much that if she could not be with you, totally, completely be with you ... that she would rather die. How in the hell can you sit there there? Who in the fuck is worthy of that kind of love? " MaryDee's brows furled in a dark look. "How can you keep just sitting there?"

The movement to go to my sister was instinctive after that.

I had her in my arms holding her to me before I knew that I had really moved. She clung to me, crying, sobbing her heart out into my chest. My name a whisper spoken over and over, a mantra of love, being given to a man the world would tell her she could not love. Not in that way. I felt MaryDee move till she was on her knees behind Adele. Her hands, those too big hands, resting on my sisters shoulders helping to hold her next to me.

"Love him, hun. This world is too short for anyone to not do a single thing that they don't wish to do. If it hurts no one and makes you happy, fuck what anyone else thinks!" MaryDee looked up at me, those eyes I had taken for flirty, were emotional wells of the deepest darkest water. "The world will revile you. The 'normal' people will despise you. You will have to keep your blood connection hidden. To hide the very fact of your love for one another from those hypocritical eyes. Those fools that have let the world and society tell them who and what they can love. None of their opinions matter, Cody. The only thing that matters is you ... and her."

Looking down into my sister's face, as it turned up to mine, I found that it was as simple as that. I loved her. I had been there to protect her for more than half our lives. Why not for the rest? Who better than me? Some random guy she might meet in a bar? Some coworker that would see her more as a company trophy than as a woman. Will any of them see just how fragile she is? How easily she can be broken.

Her lips were soft against mine. Her mouth tasted of champagne. Her hair smelled of sandalwood, and the burning sage they had waved around earlier when they Blessed the apartment. When her hands came up and buried themselves into my hair, pulling me closer into the kiss, I stopped thinking about shouldn't dos, and "forbidden love" rules. Rules of society and culture turn away when there was a growing element of lust in the air. Her hands drew me in, pulling me towards her, demanding more of my mouth than a simple kiss.

"I should probably go." The words were a soft, sad whisper.

"MaryDee?" my sisters reached out a hand to her friend, who took it and smiled.

"Hush, beautiful. Don't worry your head on me." The tall woman levered herself to her feet, and hunted till she found her shoes. "I'm going to go back to the club and round me up some seriously warm bit of beefcake to snack on. I'll be back tomorrow. We'll get this place in shape toot sweet." She gave my sister a wink then looked at me. "Love her."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

I closed the door after MaryDee, my hands trembling. Walking back to the bedroom, I stopped to catch my breath, my heart about to break rib bones it was pounding so hard.

Looking through the open doorway I saw my sister, my so very dear to me sister, curled up on the bare mattress on the floor. Facing away from me, her shoulders shaking a bit as she cried. Now I'm sure there is out there a man that could walk away from this without a single backwards glance, but that is not me. Bare footed, risking all manner of pain given the number of pins and tacks they had used to make the fabric drape just right, I walked those last few yards and lay down next to her. I snuggled in behind her and placed my hand on her hip.

"Turn over here and look at me." She gave her head a shake. "I love you Adele. I love you and will do anything you need me to do. I will be anything you need me to be. It's just you and me in this world now ... together. Whatever happens, happens to us together. Now, turn over here please."

She sniffled and slowly turned to face me. She had wiped her face with a wet rag, removing her smeared mascara, but her beautiful eyes were tearing and red. I smiled and brushed those damp, lightly-freckled, cheeks with a thumb.

"You grew up to be a beautiful woman, you know that. I could do a lot worse."

She shook her head. "You don't have to do this. I know I'm not what you desire. I'm your sister, in your mind, not a lover. I don't want a pity fuck, I don't want a one-night-stand, either. I want to be with you. To live like I'm your wife, in name if not in legal ways. I want to be the one you look forwards to coming home to, the happy face at the door with dinner ready and a cold beer. I can be that. I want to be that. But I can't...."

"Why not?" I brushed a stray lock of hair back from her face. "You could do and be all of that, and we never sleep together."

"But that's just it! I want that too. I want the warmth of you in my bed ... in me. I've dated. I've had boys, and a couple men in bed with me. And they have one and all never been anything to me but a momentary fling. But you, I always come back to fantasizing about you. I have for years."

"So what changed on the fourth?" For some reason I had to know the answer to that one simple thing, before I was willing to move past this point. What had made her decide to take her own life?

Adele gave a little half shrug. Dismissing my question, as always.

"Sis, ... Please?"

"I was thinking of Dad." She leaned her face into my chest and I pulled her closer. "The family barbeques. All those years of eating burnt hotdogs, too-much-mustard potato salad, and the damn flies trying to get into everything. And how much he loved taking us to watch the fireworks. Year after year ... and then he was gone. And it felt as if the whole world stopped turning. It was the Fourth and wanted to go see the fireworks, I wanted some lousy potato salad, and to eat a charbroiled hot dog. I wanted our dad. I wanted everything to be normal again. For me not to feel disgusted with myself, because I was filled with thought s of wanting to have sex with you. MaryDee tried to tell me it was normal for people to have thoughts like that, even to give them a try. I just couldn't believe her. I still can't."

"It's normal." I smiled. "Yeah, most people don't try them out, but the fantasy probably gets a lot more people off than are willing admit to it."

She looked up at my face. "Have you ... well, ever thought about me, while getting off?"

Looking down at this beautiful woman in my arms, there was no way I could lie and say I hadn't. I gave her an embarrassed smile and shrugged. "Yeah. I have ... more than once."

A slow smile tugged her lips, those plump, kissable lips with the hint of black lipstick still in place. Then that smile became a grin. "What have you thought about me doing? You, perv."

"Oh ... well, it's a fantasy after all so you're this belly dancer slave girl, in nothing but veils and bells. I make you dance for me stripping off thin veils till your naked then I order you to the bed and do wicked things to you." I moved my hand a tickled her.

"Liar. Tell me. Tell me!" she began to poke my ribs.

I fought her off for a moment. Wrestling with her, as we did years ago, I used leverage to push her backwards and when I had her flat on her back and was looking down at her face, I smiled. "It's a guy's fantasy, sis. They're not all that intricate."

"So I was naked. Yes?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"And I was doing naughty things to you while I was naked. Right?" she teased.

"Yes," I answered, rolling my eyes.

"So. What. Was. I. Doing?"

Adele slipped a hand free and poked me in the ribs for each word. I caught my sister's hand but shifted my grip when I saw her wince. My fingers had closed over the half-healed scar. Holding her hands gently, my fingers laced into hers, I looked down into her eyes. Those cool-blue pools of deep water.

"My normal fantasies are to have a woman face down under me. Belly down. My legs straddling her ass, my weight holding her in place as I fuck her. I often imagine I'm holding both her breasts and I'm saying things into her ear as I'm fucking her. Hard"

The breathing of the woman under me got a bit faster and she opened her legs wrapping my waist a bit. "Things? Such as?"

"I tend to be a bit nasty, calling the woman names." My sister grinned at that. "I never mean them, but I get really turned on to say them."

Adel licked her lips. "What do you say? What names?"

"Whore, slut, cunt ... I don't know, it's whatever comes to mind as I'm fucking her." I licked my own lips, knowing as I did it I was about to kiss my sister. That I had somehow in my life reached this point. And, I also knew, that I was about to go a lot further than that point. I was hardening even as I let myself think about what was about to happen. Her breathing was making her breasts rise and fall, lifting them to touch my chest. Her leg moved across my butt and then she used it to pull me down on top of her.

"So you want me to be your whore? Your slut?" My sister squirmed under me. "You want to call me your cunt as you fuck me, pinning me to the bed, making me take your cock?" Adel grinned. "Tell me, brother, when you're fucking me like that, belly-down ass-up, do you ever make me take it in my ass?" She gave her hips a thrust smacking her pussy up against my crotch. I think she could tell I was hard. "Ever make me your anal-whore?"

I nodded. I felt my cock straining to break through denim to get at the pussy so close to it. "Yeah. Yeah, I do."

"That's good." She lifted her lips till they were about to touch mine. "Since, in my fantasies, I think about you often doing that to me. Make me your little anal-slut." I felt her lips, just brushing mine, pull back in a smile. "Cody ... I think the time for fantasies is past though. I don't want to imagine your cock in me anymore, I want to feel it. Please? Let me be your little cunt."

My lips bridged those last few microns then her mouth was hard against mine, demanding I kiss her harder. I turned Adele's hands loose and slipped a hand under her pulling her body tight up to me even as I let my weight settle on her, pinning her in truth. She grabbed at my shirts pulling it off me in a rush, then when to work pulling her own off, but I caught it when she had it half off and pushed her arms down, blindfolding her with her own shirt.

Moving down, sliding myself lower, I began to nibble at her breasts, biting her nipples through the thin red silk bra she wore. Placing feathery kisses across the pale freckled tops that showed above that red lacy edge. One soft kiss on that warm, slightly sweaty skin, then a second longer one. She squirmed then a bit, laughing.

"What?" I asked, licking lightly the valley between her breasts.

"You haven't shaved in days, your bristle tickled."

I chuckled. "Imagine what it will feel like on your inner thighs." Turning her arms loose, I let her remove her shirt while I pulled a red bra cup down out my way to bare a silky-looking, rose-red nipple. "Or here."

When I leaned in and sucked that tight point into my mouth, she gathered my hair in her fingers and held me in place. "It's like a soft brush there. Tickling yes," she moaned " but making me want to writhe under you more than laugh."

"Are you wet?"

"I'm soaked."

"Good," I said. Then I was kissing my way across her belly, past the shiny bellybutton piercing, till my mouth found the tops of her jean shorts. Her hands were there undoing the snaps when my kissing lips arrived, moving the denim out the way. I chased that zipper down placing kisses on her red panties. I could already smell the passion musk of her pussy when I caught those shorts and pealed them down off her hips, dragging the panties down onto her thighs a bit, baring a mound of bristle covered skin. My lips didn't stop their southward plunge, but crossed that field of short hair.

"Sorry, I'm not shaved," she said.

I let my teeth graze those stubbly hairs. "I don't mind in the least. I like hair down here."

Her words were starting to come at a breathy pant. "I'll let it grow out then." She reached down and her fingers went past my mouth to her pussy and she opened herself a little. I grinned and licked her fingers tastings the first hints of what was awaiting me. I let my fingernails rake her skin a bit as I slipped those red panties under her ass cheeks and got them far enough out my way that her puffy outer lips were in sight ... I was looking at my sister's pussy, from just a few inches away. I could taste her still on my lips, I could breathe and fill my nostrils with her heady scent. And I was about to devour her. Her, my sister. My Adele. My bratty, teasing, homework-destroying, pain in my ass since the day she was born sister. The surrealistic madness of this moment hit me then. My mind reeled at the very fact that I was about to do this to her, but nothing, not even the realization that I was doing something this crazy, would stop me from tasting her.

Not now, not when I had gone this far.

"Oh, my god!" she moaned as my tongue dove past those hair-flecked outer lips to scoop her wetness from her like I was licking the inside of a pudding cup clean. And such delicious pudding, sweet-tart as crisp apples and more savory than the finest steak. I licked it from her skin then went deeper for more, knowing as I did it that I would never be able to get enough of this taste. I could have spent the whole night here simply going down on her, making her cum over and over, lapping up the wetness and be a very happy man. But I was not given that option.

She had other ideas.

I had to move as I felt her moving under me. Then I was looking not as wet pussy but two very rounded, plump ass cheeks. Adele was looking back over her shoulder at me. A slow grin appeared.

"Are enough of a perv to do what I enjoy?" Her eyes dropped to her ass displayed before me "Get me wet, brother, and you can fuck my ass to your heart's content. I'll be your anal slut for you. But you have to make me squirm first."

If my sister didn't think I would do this in a heartbeat, then she clearly didn't know me as well as she thought she did. I was placing kisses on her ass before she even lifted that sweet ass to meet them. Holding her hips in place I followed that valley from the top down and she lifted herself to meet my lips, hunching her ass towards my face. Then my thumbs were spreading her open and my mouth was kissing her heated center and she began to moan. When my tongue circled that wrinkled rose Adele cried out my name and tried to push her ass back on to it. I smiled and, with a bit of what was to come, pushed my tongue into that tight warm hole, making it open.

Seconds became minutes, and minutes wove themselves into that timeless period where you simple listen to the sounds your lover is making and try to make those sounds double. To judge from the sounds she was making my teasing had become torture, but I knew it would be a torture she would gladly endure for hours and I was certainly happy to oblige her with hours of it ... any other night than tonight. I had tipped past the point where I had to be in her and had to be in her now!

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,089 Followers