Summer of Sibling Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers

Getting up, I shed my pants as fast as I could get them off. She was looking back over her shoulder at me, watching me get naked, knowing what was about to be done to her and silently begging me to be quicker. Her hand reached back and Adele opened her ass a little. Then I was naked and back on top of her, pushing her into the mattress. I swung my leg over her hips and sat up just enough to see what I was doing. When I had my cock lined up I leaned forward and reached under my sister to scoop up her breasts. She pushed her hips up to meet me, her ass all but nibbling on the end of my cock. My breath was hot on her neck as I started to push and she began to whimper.

"Slow please. It hurts at first," she begged me. "Oh! Oh, damn."

My mouth on her shoulder, I licked her neck simply to taste her skin again as I let myself slowly sink into my sister's ass. That I was really doing this, to her, was blowing my mind. Then I was in, balls deep in, and the fact that this was my sister became irrelevant to me. I simply wanted to fuck the woman under me till we both were screaming.

A thrust, met with a sharp intake of breath and a gasp. Then a second with the same result. After that I stopped counting.

"Am I you slut now?" she asked me.

"You're my anal slut," I told her, my voice a growl. "Feel good, my little whore?"

"Oh, yes. More. More. You can't do it too hard now. I'm your slut; give your slut a good pounding. I need that. Please, Cody. Please."

"No need to beg for cock, whore. You're going to get all you can take and then some."

She chuckled, between grunts. "I can take a lot."

Oh, to have finally met a woman that shares my kinks. To have her under me, begging me to fuck her harder, to do it faster. Loving that I was calling her the vilest crap I could dredge from the back of my mind. She was a fuckin' cum whore, my fuck toy, and a dozen other things. I was growling those words by her ear, as I pumped her tight backdoor like a possessed mad man and she meeting me thrust for thrust. Popping her ass back to accept the stretching, making my belly smack all the harder agasint her ass. Taking me deeper. I had never felt a woman do that, the few that had even let me in their asses had always been timid begging me to be as gentle as I could, not begging me to destroy them.

I watched her fingers clawing at the bare mattress top and that was all it took to trip me over the last hurdle. With a deep guttural scream, I felt my balls tighten and I pinched her nipples between my fingers, hard, as I felt cum jetting out of me, pouring into the slick-cavity of her opened asshole. She was whimpering under me, panting for breath.

"Adele ... Turn back over please," I said when I could catch my breath. She gave a slow nod, clearly exhausted. When she rolled under me, I saw her face was flush red. I gave her a smile, and then sprung my surprise. I was still hungry.

She gave one little begging protest then was screaming as I slid down her and sucked her clit into my mouth. I pushed her legs opened to their fullest and licked everything from the tight little bundle of nerves to the bottom of her pussy. She was awash with her body's moisture when I licked that wide open hole; her hands were on my head holding it in place when I sucked on her clit.

"Oh, Cody!"

I held tight to her thighs as she arched her body under my mouth, riding my face to her orgasm. She was then pushing at my forehead, trying to get me to stop licking but I teased her to a second orgasm before I let my head come to rest on her warm thigh, panting for my own share of the sex drenched air in the room.

"I love you," she said softly, after several minutes.

"And I love you."

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

So there you have it, my summer of insanity when I changed from the directionless guy that I had been to the growing freak I am now. My hair is now jet black, spiked, I'm wearing nail polish and more and more often I have on leather clothes. When I'm not naked, a state I find myself in more and more often. There are gage hoops I my ears and other piercings in much more private places. I no longer answer to Cody, except in the bedroom. To most people at the club I'm the C-Man, a nickname that MaryDee stuck me with and that has spread like a kerosene fire to every one of these Goth fuckers, drag queens, trannies, and fetish club shadow lurkers I now call friends.

I told my uncle to go take care for his crazy sister, that I was going to be too busy taking care of mine to deal with my mom and--after I got hired to run the sound and lighting equipment at MaryDee's club-- I also told him what body orifice he could place the job I had once begged him for.

The old red tribal tattoos, which I had once done my best to keep hidden, now had several new ink friends that cannot be hidden. And more and more often I find myself looking back on these last few months wondering what my life must have been like before I went loopy.

In fact I was pondering that very though, my sanity, while pushing around half-burnt hot dogs on a small grill on the balcony of our apartment, while my little wife and her crazy tranny friend were planning the next phase in the "Cody Project" as they have taken to calling it. All I know about it is MaryDee showed up for this Labor Day cookout with a big, black leather bag in hand, and a wicked look in her eyes.

I don't know what this night, hell this life, will hold for me. But I do know this much. Nothing, not my apartment looking like a mixture of a Tim Burton movie with a New Orleans brothel, to the crazy sexual plans of a Goth and a tranny would ever make me stop doing what I'm doing. NO, NOT COOKING HOT DOGS!

Loving my sister, Adele ... and keeping her alive, to be loved.

Now, wish me luck. I just heard the word strap on. It might be a long night.

(No hot dogs were really burnt in the making of this story. Thank you for taking time to read, comment and vote, hope you enjoyed it. MST)

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers