Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned up and tried sucking on my tits as I rode him.

The pleasure of his cock in my cunt and his lips on my nipple accelerated my growing orgasm.

I moaned, somewhat incoherently, my cunt taking control of my entire body, "Ahhf...ngghff, ooh..you're so good...give it all to me!"

He began bucking his ass up to meet my downward movements, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back as I screamed, my orgasm coming way faster and way more powerful than it usually does, "Oh my fucking Goddddddd! I love you, son, you're making Mommy come so fucking harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd."

He kept bucking up, fucking me hard and deep as my orgasm riddled through me with the intensity of a thousand fires. "Don't stoooooooop," I whimpered, even as I collapsed onto him, smothering his face with my tits.

He kept pumping into me for a few more minutes as I lay on him, my second orgasm beginning to rise. Suddenly he surprised me as he lifted me up like a Rag Doll, stood me up and then slammed into me from behind.

"Yesssss," I moaned, "fuck Mommy hard baby."

"Oh God," he groaned, sweat pouring down his face.

"Are you close, baby?" I asked, looking back at him.

"Yes," he nodded.

"Do you want to come in Mommy's cunt?" I asked.

"Can I?" he questioned.

"You can come in or on Mommy whenever you want baby," I purred.

"Oh God, Mommy, you're so hotttt," he groaned, as he kept ramming my cunt.

"And your slut," I repeated, looking directly into his eyes. Somehow sensing naughty talk would get him off I continued, "Your Mommy-slut, your cum deposit, your live-in whore."

"Fuuuuuuuuck," he grunted, as he deposited his cum in my cunt.

"Oh yes, shoot all your yummy cum in Mommy," I moaned, always loving the feeling of cum filling my cunt.

Once done, he pulled out and I dropped to my knees and took his cock back in my mouth. The mixture of his cum and mine only enhanced the act.

To my surprise, he pushed me onto the bed and buried his face in my cream pie and ate me until I reached a second orgasm.

Completely spent, I whimpered, "I love you, son."

"I love you too, Mom," he said.

"Just remember whenever that cock is in any of my three holes, I'm Mommy, not Mom," I reminded him, while enticing him to the one last taboo.

"Three holes?" he asked.

"Can you get it up again for Mommy's asshole?" I asked.

Ten minutes later he was reaming my ass, and ten minutes after that he completed the sexual hat trick when he deposited a load in my asshole.

Every day since then, Jeremy had indeed used all three of my holes regularly and had also begun fucking Brandi now that he had the confidence he had lacked before his time with me.

4. CINDY SEDUCES BABYSITTER BREE (As told by Cindy)

Bree often babysat for me. She lived close by, my kids loved her and she was reliable.

A mixture of sexual frustration and perfect timing led to me making Bree my personal pussy pleaser. I came home from a Thursday night therapy session early, not feeling well, to find Bree in my room naked, fucking herself with my dildo and holding my used panties in her hand sniffing them.

I was shocked.

I was intrigued.

I was turned-on.

She stammered, her face shifting from red to white in a heartbeat, "S-s-sorry, Mrs. Watson."

Deciding immediately, I walked up to her and asked, my tone sounding firm, "Are the kids all asleep?"

"Yes," she said, tears beginning to roll down her face.

"What were you fantasizing about?" I asked, now directly in front of her.

"You," she whispered, clearly embarrassed by being caught in the act.

"What about?" I asked.

She tried to talk, but her tears flowed freely.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her to the edge of the bed and asked, "Are you a lesbian, Bree?"

"I...I...I-t-t-think so," she stammered, through tears.

"You've never been with a woman?" I asked, I, myself, having not been with a woman since college, when I had experimented a fair amount with many of my sorority sisters.

"No," she shook her head.

"And you fantasize about me?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

"What about?" I asked, quite curious, even as I planned to make her my pet.

"Playing with your breasts and licking your vagina," she answered, calming down as she realized I wasn't mad at her.

"So you want me to be your first?" I asked, as I lowered myself to my knees.

She looked me in the eye, surprised as I gently parted her legs.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy, Bree?" I asked.

"Y-y-you want to?" she asked, surprised.

"I'd love to eat that pretty pussy of yours," I smiled, breaking eye contact and looking at her inviting pussy, with its bush of red hair. "I see you're red down there too," I smiled, before leaning forward and licking her virgin pussy.

"Ohhhh, Mrs. Watson," she moaned, as my tongue touched her already very wet pussy lips.

"Mmmm, such a nice wet pussy," I purred, forgetting just how amazing and sweet a pussy could taste.

"Thank yooooou," she moaned, as my tongue parted her pussy lips.

"I can't believe this is happening," she moaned, as she leaned forward, apparently to get a better view of me licking her pussy.

"I can't believe how great you taste, my dear," I replied. Like riding a bike, you never forget how to lick a pussy.

I wanted to be her first

I wanted to hear her moan.

I wanted to get her off.

I wanted to make her mine, and I was confident once I gave her pleasure she didn't know existed she would be back for more...and more...and more.

"Oh God, Mrs. Watson," she moaned, "This feels so good."

Deciding to really show her how good it could feel, I moved to her clit and began flicking it with my tongue.

Her legs started flinching and she gasped, "Oh, oh, oh, God, aaaaah, Mrs.-Mrs, oooooooh."

I knew she was close when she couldn't even get my name out. Going for the sexual kill, I slid a finger in, found her g-spot and began tapping on her from the inside and outside.

"Oooooooooooooooh," she screamed immediately, as the tapping of the g-spot and the flicking of the clit made her come instantly.

It was literally the cutest orgasm I had ever witnessed. I lapped up her nectar for a couple of minutes enjoying the sweetness of it.

Standing up, I got undressed and asked, "Does my pet want to taste pussy?"

She didn't flinch at the term 'my pet' as she nodded, "Very much."

It was my turn to be on the edge of the bed and her turn to be on her knees. As I moved to the bed, she, like the submissive she naturally was (which made me wonder about her mother, who I imagined would be a dominant if given the choice), dropped to her knees.

I asked, "Is this what you envisioned, my pet?"

"It's even more beautiful in real life," she answered staring at my pussy.

"Well, I imagine it will taste even better than you could have ever imagined," I added, rubbing my pussy slowly as she watched.

"May I lick you, Mrs. Watson?" she asked, so shy and yet so completely adorable, like Oliver Twist asking for more to eat.

I smiled as I offered, "Go ahead, my pet, make your fantasy come true. Do whatever you were imagining as you fucked yourself on my bed."

Her face flushed, but she leaned forward and I watched as she extended her tongue and began licking my pussy.

"That's it, my pet," I moaned, "explore my pussy".

And she did, her tongue roaming up and down my pussy lips with no rhythm or reason or focus, just innocent curiosity.

She surprised me, by moving her tongue down and then briefly licking my ass, something no man or woman had ever done. Sure, I had been ass fucked before, but never ass licked. I liked that this sweet babysitter, so innocent looking, so adorably cute, had willingly on her own licked my rosebud.

She then moved back up and resumed licking my growingly wet pussy.

"Good girl," I moaned, loving her eagerness and her willingness to please.

"Thank you, Mrs. Watson," she replied, while she continued licking.

"Call me Cindy, my pet," I instructed, Mrs. Watson sounding strange under the circumstances.

"Okay, Cindy," she agreed, as she moved up to my clit and tried to replicate the tongue action I had given her.

I moaned, "I think you're a natural pussy pleaser."

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, her facial expression clearly implying she was in ecstasy on her knees and between my legs.

"You look so sexy licking my pussy, sexy," I purred.

She replied, "You taste even better than I imagined."

"Wait until I flood my cum all over your pretty face," I countered, my orgasm beginning to build. I ordered gently. "Lick faster, my pet."

She obeyed, shifting from slow to fast. In a couple of minutes my orgasm rose until I couldn't hold back any longer and I grabbed her head and held her deep within my legs as I flooded her with my pussy cum.

She eagerly lapped it up until my orgasm had completely run its course.

Letting go of her head, she looked up at me with a completely satisfied look on her face. I smiled, "You understand my pet, that this is just the beginning."

"I hope so," she smiled back at me.

I fucked her pussy with a strap-on a few days later, and have had her between my legs every couple of days since.

Yet, after Thursday night therapy I wondered if any of the group, especially Betsy and Stacey, might like munching pussy.

5. BETSY SUBS TO ZELDA (As told by Betsy)

As I waited for Zelda by the front door in lingerie as instructed by her, I reflected back to how I ended up a submissive lesbian to my neighbour.

Zelda and I had coffee a few times and each time things got more and more personal. She asked me how often my husband and I had sex (once a month if that), did I go down on him (usually because that was the only way he got off), did he go down on me (not since the kids were born) and did we talk dirty (not unless grunting counted).

Although I found the conversation awkward, I also found myself being compelled to answer her. Then the conversation got even more personal.

"So, have you ever been with a woman?" Zelda asked.

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered, surprised once again by her questions.

"Have you ever licked a pussy?" she reworded, blunt as always.

"God, no," I answered.

"I bet you would love it," she said.

"I can't imagine," I replied, getting uncomfortable by the look in her eyes.

"I think it's time you do," she said, as she walked out of her kitchen. I sat there for a couple of minutes before she called me, "Betsy, please come into my bedroom."

Although I should have caught the warning signs, I didn't and I went to her room. As soon as I walked into her room, I froze. She was standing before me completely naked, except for her strap-on cock she was wearing.

"Knees, Betsy," she ordered.

"W-w-what?" I stammered, even as I stared at her beautiful body.

"It's obvious you're submissive, Betsy, and I need a next door neighbor pet," she answered.

"I don't understand," I said, hearing the words but not comprehending them.

"I'm your Mistress now," she said, walking to me.

I was dazed, I was confused, and I was undeniably horny.

Reaching me, she ripped my blouse off, making me gasp again, yet I didn't say anything, I just stood there paralyzed with shock. She unclasped my bra too and said, "Why do you hide these firm puppies?"

"I, um, I," I struggled to speak coherently, but couldn't.

She put her hands on my shoulders and guided me to my knees.

I was now staring at her cock.

"Get it ready for your cunt," she ordered.

I hesitated, still in complete shock at what was happening.

"Now, bitch," she demanded firmly, grabbing my head and shoving her cock in my mouth.

I gagged briefly, not used to having a cock slammed into my mouth.

"Take it all in that slut mouth," she ordered.

The name calling shocked me as did the rough play, yet I was completely turned on.

I began bobbing on the cock, trying to impress her.

"Starting now, you are my slut," she said. "You will do as I order, is that clear?"

I didn't answer because I was sucking her cock and I wasn't comfortable agreeing to such an absurd statement.

"Answer me, slut," she demanded, pulling the cock out of my mouth, my slobber dripping off the end.

"I don't know," I meekly answered.

"Is your cunt wet right now?" she asked.

"No," I lied.

"I bet it is," she said, walking around and roughly shoving me onto all fours. "If you lied to me, I'm going to punish you."

Somehow scared of being punished, I admitted, "Okay, okay, I'm wet."

"What's wet?" she asked.

"My vagina," I answered.

"You mean your pussy, slut hole, box, cunt," she listed.

"Yes," I nodded, her words for some inexplicable reason sending triggers of pleasure directly to my vagina.

"Yes what?" she asked again, as she grabbed my hips from behind.

"Yes, my box is wet," I answered, not comfortable with the more inappropriate swear words.

Suddenly the cock was teasing my vagina from behind as she laughed, "You don't swear, do you, my little slut?"

"Usually not," I admitted.

"Say you want me to fuck your cunt," she ordered, teasing me relentlessly.

I didn't want to say the words, but I did want her to fill me with her cock. So after a pause, I begged, "I want you to fuck my cunt."

"Because you're my slut," she added, really trying to push me.

"Yes," I moaned and then adding before she corrected me. "Yes, I'm your slut."

"And you'll obey my every order," she continued, the head of the cock slowly sliding inside me just the tiniest bit.

"Yes, I'll obey youuuuuu," I moaned.

"Good slut," she replied, as she filled my vagina with her cock.

"Aaaaaaaah," I moaned, as she began fucking me hard.

"You like this, my slut?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes," I answered, her pounding me, unlike my husband who was slow and gentle for almost the entire rare encounter.

"You like it hard and rough, don't you slut?" she questioned.

"God, yes, pound my cunt," I begged, getting drawn completely into the naughty act.

She continued fucking me roughly for a couple of minutes and my orgasm rose quickly.

"Come my slut, come like the dirty fuck whore you are," she demanded, her body slamming into me so hard that I was struggling to keep myself up.

"Oh yes, I'm so close," I moaned loudly.

"Now, you fucking slut, or I'll shove this cock in your tight ass," she threatened.

"Oh God," I moaned, terrified by the thought of getting my ass fucked, "call me more nammmmmmes."

"Slut, fuck-toy, cunt licker, cum whore," she listed.

The names were the final straw and I screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"Good slut," she said, as she slowed down.

"So good," I babbled, as my most intense orgasm in years smashed me like a hammer.

Pulling out, she said, "By the way, the ass threat was just a foreshadowing, my slut."

Over the next while I learned to eat her pussy, eat her asshole, get fisted, and get ass fucked. I was her full daytime slave and I was completely intoxicated by her.

The doorbell rang one day, as usual, and I prepared for whatever she planned to make me do today.

I opened the door and greeted, "Won't you cum in?"

"Yum! I most certainly will," she smiled.

Fifteen minutes later, I was handcuffed to my bed as she fucked my ass and cunt with a new double strap-on she had purchased.

I was in complete submissive lust with her and wondered as she fucked me...was Stacey a Mistress too?

6. SUMMER OF SLUT: STACEY'S STORY

I went to the bar nicknamed Cougar-ville, on the hunt for young cock. I was dressed to tease, with the intention to please as I showcased her legs and tits.

I had three drinks to loosen my inhibitions and flirted with a couple younger men, but I hadn't found what I was looking for. I wanted two young studs, two built young studs. I was just starting to wonder if I was going to fail when I noticed two perfect specimens at the pool table.

Deciding I wanted it and I wanted it now, I walked directly up to them and said, "Why don't you two buy me a drink?"

The long-haired surfer looking guy smiled, "What can I get you?"

"To be honest," I smiled back, glancing down at his crotch, "I'm more hungry than thirsty."

This took him by surprise.

I continued, "I'm really looking to have a full meal deal," as I glanced at his friend with a slutty smile that implied my intentions.

"You are, are you?" he asked.

"They say double the pleasure, double the fun," I smiled, my hand going to his crotch. "Do you two want to come back to my place?"

The blonde surfer dude whose semi-hard cock was in my hand nodded, "Hell, ya."

And you?" I questioned, looking at his friend.

"You're not serious?" he asked skeptically, likely never having had someone offer a threesome to him within thirty seconds of meeting.

"Deadly," I nodded. "I haven't been fucked by a man since my divorce and tonight a couple of lucky studs are going to rectify that problem. Is it going to be you two?"

"Let's go," he said, downing his drink.

A fifteen minute drive, the blonde was sober and drove, we were in my house, my kids out of town at their grandparents for the weekend.


I didn't waste any time as I slid out of my dress, revealing I wasn't wearing anything underneath. The boys quickly followed suit and I dropped to my knees between the two of them. I grabbed their big, hard cocks and began stroking them.

The college boys were like Greek Adonises and I couldn't wait to have them both double teaming me, something I had never done before. I had been ass fucked, even had a dildo in my cunt while getting ass fucked, but I'd never had two real cocks at once...something that I definitely planned to make happen tonight.

I stroked them until completely hard and then the blonde, who I'd learned on the drive was Cody, such a surfer name, shoved his cock in my mouth.

I quickly began bobbing on his long thick shaft, while simultaneously stroking his pal Eddie's equally impressive cock.

"Get my cock nice and hard for me," Cody groaned.

"Mine too," Eddie said, shoving his cock in my face.

I was in cock heaven as I had two cocks to suck, two cocks to fuck.

I went back and forth between the two cocks, even trying to take both in my mouth at once.

"Keep sucking slut," Eddie demanded, when I had his cock in my mouth.

Cody said, after a few more back and forth sucks between the two of them, "Get on all fours, it's time to fuck you."

I didn't hesitate, wanting to feel a cock in my wanton cunt.

"She really wants it," Eddie laughed, as he moved behind me.